All Comments on 'Sandra's True Nature'

by Bernie54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Safari4444Safari4444almost 10 years ago
I could imagine

I loved your story as I too have written stories like this but never put them on this site. They are the same wishes you expressed in the beginning. I think about it all the time of being a slave to a woman with the same desires as you.

JoannePareJoannePareover 9 years ago
WOnderful stories

Dear Bernie,

I love your stories, as a transvestite I love to submit to Dominant Women and your stories are the epitome of submission. Tu be a slave to a Dominatrix and be her toilet, how much more submissive or slavish can that be.

Loved the story of Sandra, hope you will add to it.

Yours

Joanne

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow !

Most intense fetish story ever..this took to the place I've never been..appreciate what u doing bernie

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
A slower pace would be better

The poor guy,he was worked so hard and was called to her almost every minute. I was jarred by his being gagged and then she left him alone,and also,being naked would not be exciting for long if the rooms got cool. The pace was too relentless. I wanted that he be excited by his leisurely training,and none of this head-below-hers,stuff. I would prefer a much longer time frame,where he first of all is put into chastity,and only released,while handcuffed,as he gets acquainted with her toilet training,and only if he advances further forward. Later on he is mainly used as a scat Slave,and performs beautifully,trained with the whip. He is to be by her side once a day at the right time. They move forward,his usual meals are largely replaced by what he gets from her and his weight reduces and he looks slimmer and younger. But both are aware that he will probably die 20 years sooner,yet he is so happy that he wishes to carry on. She could not be happier,though aware that another slave will need to be found some time in the future she expects that her slave be obedient and will see to it that he becomes ever more so.

maddog4056maddog4056over 2 years ago

I liked it, well done. My only thought was I wished the climax of finally using him as her full toilet would have lasted longer. A nicer payoff for the build up. Still overall nice and i look forward to reading what you come up with next

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Sandra Has Found Her True Brilliance!

Hallo Bernie54!

Like I have always said, a males place is serving a group of really dominant women as their personal toilet!... Other than that, I see very fucking little that men are any good for,,, yes! :-)

Thank-You... 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Would have liked more whipping.

Please continue this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous