Sandwich for My Wife

Story Info
Continuing fantasy for my wife with her student.
1.5k words
3.84
36.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers

Chapter 3

Sandwich for my Wife

Continuing from the last chapter, where I helped and encouraged my wife to fantasize on her student with us, in a threesome (quickie at that)

Our conjugal life metamorphosed over the next few days and weeks, with both of us egging each other to fantasy threesomes involving Sachin. Most of the time, it would begin with my sending teasing-arousing chats to her during the day, when we were at work. This was usually in the lunch hour, introducing a newfound "closed room break" of about 30 minutes for both of us. I would send her texts like "So how is our lover-boy feeling today?", or "Described our fantasy fuck of last night to Sachin?", or "Met him today, feeling set for tonight?" She was never too loquacious in her replies, but definitive enough to set the tone for the night.

After the fantasy of playing with two cocks at the same time, Roshni had whispered about how it would feel to have both Sachin and I sucking and fondling each of her breasts at the same time. I would try my best to simulate the feeling for her, by wetting my fingers and palm with my tongue and gently rubbing it over one taut nipple, while sucking on the other. She would moan in pleasure, arousing me further with the imagining of what is in her mind.

One Saturday night, we had sandwiches for dinner. This set us off on the pleasure of "a sandwich in bed". I told her, "Roshni, my dear, there is this practical difficulty when both men are at your chest trying to enjoy the taste of your lovely melons. Too much of heads struggling for space, don't you think, babe?"

"um, mm, so what do you suggest?" she was looking at me with eager eyes.

"Wouldn't you love both of us on either side of you, front and back? You, the lovely delectable filling in the sandwich thus formed?"

We were getting comfortable in bed, her body up against mine, kissing softly in between the whispers, my hands stroking her back, fondling her irresistible ass. "mm, go on, darling. Give me a taste of this sandwich." The desire was in her eyes, her voice, as she snuggled closer.

"Right, so here we go." I crushed her against me and went into lip-lock for a few minutes, my hands all over back. We both love this, and try to prolong the kiss for as long as possible (before more pressing needs have to be attended to!).

Slowly, I break the kiss, and move my lips to her ear. In between soft nibbles, I whisper. "Sachin is right here, now, behind you. Naked and ready, eagerly waiting to join us. Imagine, baby, he is hugging you from behind, one hand around your waist. Press your hips back, Roshni, against him. Feel his hardness pushing against your ass, and crevice."

My dear wife almost collapsed into my arms in her fantasy. Letting out a deep low moan, she hugged me, while her hips pushed backwards. I reached out to stroke my finger at her crevice to simulate the physical experience. She squirmed like I have hardly felt her do before. Spasms of fantasy! "Go onnn, darling" she pleaded.

"Yes, so here I am, making love to your twin delights." So saying, I lowered my head to her chest, and started my usual routine of fingering, licking, pinching, sucking her breasts. "And there he is, trailing his tongue tip down your spine, hungrily sucking flesh between his lips, thirstily licking all over these lovely mounds of flesh..." I run my fingertips all over her ass. She seemed to be lose control early in the game!

"Darling, finger me now, now, need to cum once." She pleaded urgently, spreading her legs. I oblige, quickly sending my hand southward, to stroke her wet clit and lips. Barely a minute later, she rocked back and forth for her first orgasm of the session.

"Control, baby, control! What will Sachin think of his dear mature teacher, that she came so quickly." I tease her, even as I move back up to play with her tits. "He wants to face you now, babe. Turn around. Let him feed on your luscious mangoes."

She moaned and quickly turned away from me. I pressed into her. My non-imaginary really hard cock pushed and slid against her backside and crevice, setting her hips into typical rocking motion. My hands went around her. I whispered in her ear "Let's feed the hungry and needy. I am a hospitable man, giving our guest what he wants, your tits." I lifted up her breasts, asking her to fantasize Sachin sucking on them, as I literally fed them to him. Predictably, she went wild, imploring me to squeeze hard.

"And now, he is thirsty, babe. Let him drink from the well of your wetness. Open up and imagine Sachin sliding his tongue down your abdomen, and onto your cunt. Imagine his tongue lapping your clit and lips. Love the feeling, don't you, even as you feel my cock pushing at your ass at the same time."

She was grunting, eyes closed. I knew what she wanted. I quickly slid down again to help her feel the fantasy, as I started to lick her cunt lips and suck her clit. Pretty soon, her hips rocked. I heard her moan softly. "I'm cumming for you, Sachin." Orgasm number 2!

"Really enjoying the sandwich, sweetie?" I tease her again, as we pause for a few seconds to help her get her breath back.

"Some more, please" Roshni in pleading-demanding tone. "Darling, how does the sandwich proceed now? Who gets the meat?" She was getting technical now.

"You mean, whose meat will you get first!" I pinch her nipple teasingly. "Entirely up to you, baby. Fantasize either way" and then in low tone, "till such time as he is actually here."

She gave me a mock slap. "Stop that talk, don't disturb our fantasy."

"Alright, back to serious stuff. So this works two ways. One is for us to take turns. I screw you in the missionary position while you watch, and probably play with his cock, and then he takes you from behind, for variety, while I watch relaxedly."

"mmmmmm" She listened with closed eyes. "Get in now" she growled.

I quickly mounted her and drove my cock insider her wet, wet love-hole. Few minutes of frantic fucking followed, with me exhorting her to imagine Sachin standing close by with his cock upright, and waiting. She exploded for a third time, as I quickly pulled out, cock still in good shape.

I stroked her hair, kissed her forehead, and then whispered. "And then there is the other option -- Spit-Roast."

Between deep breaths, she whispered back, her hand stroking my cock, slick with her cum. "Now what?"

"I lie on my back. You go down between my legs and blow me, with yours hips lifted up. He gets behind you, on his knees, and takes you from behind. Imagine that, you greedily sucking my upright cock, bobbing your head crazily, while he slams into your from behind. You control his speed and rhythm, on command, and by action, by slowing or quickening your body movements. The sandwich party is a success if both of us cum at the same time."

"Aaaahhh" was all she could say at first. "Go wash your cock, now" This was a ritual with us, that if she wanted to blow me again after a fuck without my climaxing, I had to wash my cock. Quickly I hopped off to the washroom, cleaned off the sticky stuff, and was back in bed.

I lay down, my squeaky clean cock up for her. She got down between my legs and started off with her expert blowjob. "Stroke yourself, babe, and imagine Sachin from behind, come on, now." She moaned and started fingering herself, her head-bobbing quickening.

"Imagining, babe? Feeling his cock entering your wet pussy, his strong hands gripping your hips, his eager hips slamming against yours?"

She was really blowing furiously. I could imagine her need building up, fantasizing the scene that I had described. And, in a flash, she had moved up to a sitting position, and slid my cock into her, and started riding me. I grinned at her. "Fingers and fantasy not doing the job, eh?"

She grinned back, hair strewn across a sweaty forehead. I played with her bobbing breasts. Her eyes closed, head arched back. She usually could not ride too long before cumming. I was getting close too. Soon enough, I was grunting. "Cumming, Roshni" Both of us climaxed with shuddering moans.

She fell back on me. I softly squeezed her ass. "Not bad, eh, Sachin and the Sandwich. So, when will you tell him about this?" I teased.

She softly moaned in protest. "What an education I've just got. I will do my duties as a teacher soon. Thanks for the encouragement, dear hubby."

geekcock
geekcock
21 Followers