Sandy 13

Story Info
Undressed for Success.
2.9k words
3.39
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 13 - Undressed for Success

On Tuesday, Sandy reached the art lab about 15 minutes before noon. There were a few students setting up their supplies at easels. She went to the back of the lab and sat on the same chair that she sat on the day before. Over the next ten minutes students dribbled into the lab and arranged their materials. At 5 before noon, Professor Brown walked into the lab from her office. She saw Sandy, smiled, and walked to her. "Are you ready, Sandra?"

"As ready as I'll ever be Professor."

"Good. Please undress behind the screen. I will start the class and invite you to come out in a few minutes."

Professor Brown walked to the model's platform and climbed up. She looked down on the students as they finished arranging their materials.

Professor Brown spoke authority. "Welcome to the art lab for life drawing 551. If you are not registered in this class, I will have security escort you from the campus. Be assured, once escorted away, you will not return. Ever. Does anyone want to scurry away now? The art lab assistant will check each of your course curricula and student IDs. Please get them out.

"Dear students, you are in for a treat this semester. And you are in for Hell. That is Hell with a capital H. I -- am -- that -- Hell. I will demand more from you than you ever imagined possible. I demand total concentration. I demand total respect for this lab. I demand total respect for me. And most of all, I demand total respect for the treat that you are about to behold.

"Sandra, please come forward."

Sandra had already removed her clothes. She walked to the platform with poise. Professor Brown took her hand as she mounted the platform.

"Class. Please meet Sandra, your model for the semester."

To Sandra's surprise, the class erupted into applause.

After a moment, Professor Brown waved her hands to cut off the applause. "Ok. Thank you, class. That will be the last time there is applause in this class until the last day of the semester. We are, after all, in the visual arts, not the performing arts."

Professor Brown had Sandy sit on a cushion and positioned her body with whispers and light touches. As soon as Professor Brown was satisfied, she said to the class, "You have 20 minutes to draw. Then we will give Sandra a 5-minute break. There will be a total of four such 25-minute periods before class ends."

That was it. At first Sandra's mind went blank. Then she realized that she was the only nude person in a room of about 20 others. The others all focused on her.

She remembered what Professor Brown had said about having either a complex issue to think about or totally clearing her mind. Sandy didn't think that she was up for an empty mind, so she thought about the upcoming discussion with Julie and John this evening. She thought about what Julie and John might want in a the short-term, in the long-term. Sandy thought about what she wanted, what she might want, with Julie and John or with other lovers.

Before she knew it, Professor Brown called for a break. As promised, Sandy already felt physically taxed. The good news was that she was starting to get clarity about what she wanted for herself and her lovers.

During the 5-minute break, Sandy did some stretches, back bends, side twists, lunges, toe touches. She had barely gotten the kinks out when Professor Brown asked Sandy to resume her pose. Sandy sat, then shifted her feet, hands, head, and torso back to the position that Professor Brown had put her in earlier.

Julie thought back to a feeling she had a day or two ago, that if she never had to wear clothes again that would be fine. And that thought sent her back into her quest for understanding what she wanted out of relationships.

Time seemed to have warped. It seemed only a blink before the class was over. Sandy had done four sessions. She stood and stretched again to get out the kinks, her hips swung left and right, then in a circle. She swung her head in a circle and then her shoulders.

As Sandy finished her stretch, Professor Brown stepped back onto the model's platform and announced to the class, "Thank you everyone. And please forgive me. I retract my earlier statement. If you would like to applaud Sandy's outstanding modeling performance, you are welcome to do so."

The class erupted into applause and cheers. Sandy felt perplexed. She had never really experienced applause. She stood straight, looked into face after face of the students and accepted the joy that she saw in them, and felt a glow in herself.

Professor Brown took Sandy's hand and walked her back behind the screen. Professor Brown looked Sandy in the eye and asked, "Are you sure that you never modeled before?"

"Positive."

"Do you have a few minutes?"

Sandy nodded.

Professor Brown continued, "Whatever you did out there, it was magic. Thank you.

"Not one of the students got up from their seat for two hours. During your break, while you were stretching, the students were sketching as fast as they could. They probably created as much art during your breaks as during your poses.

"I have never had a model who could return to a set pose the way you did. Wow! Magic for the students and magic for the professor.

"I do not expect the same performance every time, but you are exceptional. What was your method?"

"You told me that I either needed to clear my mind or fully occupy my thoughts with a complex problem. I thought about a complex problem."

"Are you telling me that you solved math problems while posing nude for an art class?"

Sandy laughed. "Not at all, though I might resort to that before the end of the semester.

"I was thinking about a conversation that I will have with my lovers this evening."

"Lovers? Plural?"

Sandy chuckled, "Well, only two, for now. In fact, they are my first two lovers. I was a virgin until last spring. But having two lovers is not the complex problem. We all love each other, enjoy sex with each other, and are highly compatible.

"One of my lovers is a man, the other a woman. Before you ask, I don't consider myself either bi, or lesbian. Yet I absolutely love having sex with my woman friend. But that is merely a curiosity, not a problem.

"The complex problem has multiple dimensions. Issue number one: What is the future of the relationship for the three of us? Issue number two, which is undoubtedly connected with issue number one: How we will deal with new lovers for any of us?

"My lovers have been lovers together for a few years. I might have destabilized what was a stable relationship between them. Yet I have had the great fortune that they have invited me to join them. Or perhaps I misstate our situation. In fact, I asked them to teach me about sex. They agreed. And in the process, we have become a threesome.

"To complicate the situation, there is at least one other man and one other woman who I believe want to become lovers with me. Those potential lovers are not aware of my relationship with my current lovers. Is that a complex enough problem for you?"

Professor Brown took Sandy's hands, in reminded Sandy of when Professor Brown told her that they shared a first given name. "Sandra, who but a mathematician could begin to solve this conundrum: Have you found an answer?"

"No. The solution is not mine to solve alone. The goal of a mathematics is often to find a path to a solution, not just to find a solution."

"Well Sandra. Thank you for today. And I look forward to Thursday."

* * * * *

When Sandy got home the aroma in the house was intoxicating. "Hi Mom. It smells like heaven in here. You know that I am going to Julie and John's house for dinner tonight, so I can only infer that the mysterious Tom is coming to dinner."

"You are so smart. And also a smart aleck."

"Should I plan to spend the night with Julie and John?"

Julie's mom smiled. "That is entirely up to you."

"Well not entirely. Julie and John do have something to say about it."

* * * * *

Sandy and Julie arrived at the apartment at the same time. They hugged each other and entered together. They heard the shower running in John's room. Julie shouted into his room, "Hey there, brother, we have company."

Julie and Sandy went into Julie's room and undressed. Julie said, "I need a rinse. How about you?"

"Sounds good."

They went into the shower and worked up some suds to wash each other. After they had dried off, they walked into the living room to find John and TJ sitting on the sofa.

"Shit, John," Julie said, "You could have warned us that you had company."

Julie and Sandy both greeted TJ with a hug. Sandy felt a bit leery, after all, the last interaction she had had with TJ ended in an explosion of sorts.

Sandy looked at Julie and raised a quizzical eyebrow. Julie shrugged. John and TJ sat on the sofa with shit-eating grins on their faces. They looked like they were very pleased with themselves, But why?

Julie looked at John and said, "Brother, can we have a moment? Sandy, TJ, please excuse us for a bit." Sandy took John's hand and walked him into her room, shutting the door behind them.

Sandy sat on a chair opposite TJ. He said, "Hi, Sandy. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine. I apologize for running off on Sunday. I embarrassed myself by being too forward."

"I didn't mind at all," TJ replied. "I was the one with the hair trigger. Besides, I think everyone else enjoyed watching."

Julie and John came back into the room. Julie said, "TJ, John tells me that he invited you for dinner. I am glad you are here. It will take a few minutes of preparation. Sandy, would you please help me cook?"

"Of course."

TJ started to stand, but Julie said, "Why don't you two guys just hang out here while Sandy and I cook."

Julie's tone was polite but firm. Julie smiled, but Sandy could tell that something simmered just below the surface calm.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, Julie grabbed Sandy's hands, pulled her close and whispered, "Sandy, do you want to fuck TJ?"

The question seemed to come from outer space. "Maybe. I feel an attraction to him, but I really don't know him that well."

"Let me be more direct," Julie added. "Do you want to fuck TJ tonight?"

"No? What is going on?"

"Let's get cooking. We'll talk after dinner."

* * * * * *

The dinner conversation was polite and light, but when everyone had finished eating, Julie smiled at TJ and said, "It was great having you join us for dinner, TJ. Now, Sandy, John, and I need to have a private conversation, so I apologize, but I need to ask you to leave. I hope that you can come back again soon."

TJ looked surprised at the abrupt dismissal. He thanked Julie and John for inviting him, then told Sandy that he enjoyed seeing her again. He got up, got dressed and John walked him to the door.

Sandy and Julie were cleaning up when John got back to the kitchen. He wiped off the table and counters as Julie and Sandy finished loading the dishwasher.

As they sat, John said, "I apologize. I might have misunderstood the whole situation."

Julie raised the roof. "What the fuck do you think, you stupid ass shit-for-brains brother? Are you really such a dumb piece of pond scum that you think it is ok to invite a relative stranger to join us for a serious discussion?

"And just so you know, if I didn't love you totally, I might have really torn into you."

Sandy spoke more calmly, "John, you have an hour or so before you need to go to work. I assume that you and Julie had a discussion yesterday. Did you reach any conclusions?"

"I am so sorry," John was sincerely apologetic. Sandy wanted to cut him off, but let him ramble a bit.

After a minute Sandy repeated, "John, I asked if you had reached any conclusions?"

"Ok. I decided that Julie was right. As long as the new partner was STI free and got along well with us it would be ok to have other lovers. I checked TJ's health record, and he is clean. I thought you would be happy to fuck him. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"John," Julie said, "you only missed the most important step, communication. We all needed to discuss any new potential partner and to feel comfortable with them. STIs were not the only issue."

Sandy took one of John's hands and one of Julie's hands and brought them to her forehead. She kissed the hands and held them on the table as she talked. "I had some time to think today. I thought about our relationship. I love both of you. Please do not question that.

"I thought about the future of our relationship. The past few months have been idyllic. I want to spend the rest of my life with you two. But how will our relationship evolve?

"Despite my love for you, and the love I feel from you, I wonder whether our relationship can withstand the pressures from family and society over the long-term.

"Does any of us want to have children? Does any of us want to get married? Do we aspire to marriage? What are the legal implications of our relationship?

"I will graduate in a few months and will likely get a job and want to move out of my mother's house. Would we want to live together in our own house? If so, how would that work?

"On Sunday, I was curious about TJ. I felt an attraction to him, but that is a long way from starting a sexual relationship with him. Though that might still be a possibility.

"There are other people that I have developed some level of attraction to. That attraction is enough to make me want to get to know them better, not to jump into sexual relationships with them. The other people are women. What a surprise for me. Even as much as I love you Julie, and love having sex with you, I don't feel either lesbian or bi. Perhaps I kid myself.

"But I am getting ahead of myself. We need to figure out the relationship between the three of us, before we think about how someone else might fit into our relationship. What are your thoughts on the future of the relationship among the three of us? Let's start there."

Julie said, "Sandy, wow. Thank you. We are not going to finish the discussion tonight. Or maybe ever. It might just be an ongoing discussion for us. But I, for one, love the three of us. I feel comfortable with the three of us. I acknowledge that we face challenges, but I also look forward to overcoming those challenges with two very wonderful people.

"I have been happy to live in the moment. Blissful ignorance. I've been having so much fun I never considered that it might not last forever. Why wouldn't it? I enjoy my work. We bring in enough money to pay our bills, eat, and have fun. I don't want it to stop.

"But then there is life. Eventually, we will all become old. What will our relationship look like then? Will we still be a threesome?

"We need to find the right balance between living in the present and preparing for the future. Let's start with a list of topics that have been obstacles for many relationships and discuss each of them.

Sandy named a few: "Let's start with children, marriage, housing arrangements, sex among the three of us, and sex with other people. In addition to STIs, we should discuss overall health and lifestyle choices, diet and changes in diet, religion, politics, dreams and aspirations, and travel. Anything else?"

John looked at the two women. "I'll need to go in a few minutes, but I think we all agree on one issue. We like each other. We love each other. We want to stay with each other for. We agree to establish a list of topics and have regular sessions to discuss them.

"If appropriate and with the approval of everyone, we might invite other people to join our discussions. For example, I thought that Sally and Peter added a lot of depth to our discussion Sunday.

"I can't add much else. When should we plan our next discussion?"

Sandy said, "How about if we set Tuesday evenings for discussion? That will give us time to collect our ideas. If something comes up, we can always arrange an impromptu discussion."

Julie and John both agreed.

John got dressed and left for work.

Julie asked Sandy, "Will you sleep here?"

"If I may. Mom's new boyfriend is over for dinner, and they might be rattling the windows.

"We still have an hour or so before dark. How about a walk in the park before we go to bed?"

They dressed, Julie picked up the blanket and they set out for the secluded corner of the neighborhood park where they undressed and had sex with each other until the mosquitoes chased them away.