Sandy

Story Info
A semi willing guy is given an offer he can’t refuse.
2k words
4.26
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Sandy

A semi willing guy is given an offer he can't refuse.

I invited a neighbor to join me in a lunch at a local restaurant. We had talked a lot around the building and had gotten along good. She was witty and had a great smile and always seemed happy. The lunch went well. We talked about lots of different things. She lost her husband about three years before I lost my wife. It was good to see that it was possible to still enjoy some things after losing a loved one.

During the meal I mentioned that I took up several new hobbies when I retired. This brought on a long decision about photography and working on the photos with software. As we were leaving the restaurant Sandy mentioned a little causally she had taken up a hobby also after she retired. I wasn't really interested but manners made me ask what it was. Thinking it was painting or knitting or some such silly women thing.

"Napping, every day around one or two pm I take a nap. Refreshes me and I'm good for the rest of the day. Want to take a nap with me today? I'm getting tired of my dildo and vibrator. A cock would feel good for a change. I give a mean blow job. I would love to have a tongue working my old pussy over again. How about it, want to play house with an old lady? We can suck a bit then fuck a bit. You can still get it up can't ya? Not playing with a wet noddle are you?"

"Well to tell the truth I have a problem getting an erection these days. Not like the good old days."

"Crap. Well we could still play around a bit if you're interested. I would suspect a warm mouth would still feel good. How about it? Want to try. If it doesn't work out that's life. Give it the old college try and all that bullshit."

I didn't answer right away. It was embarrassing to admit I was nervous about getting naked with someone new. My only sex partner had been my wife. We had learned about the birds and the bees together so to speak.

"I just remembered. I've got some of those pecker pills. Samuel had a little trouble getting it up as he got older and let me tell you they worked medical miracles. He'd pop a pill and an hour later he'd be hard as a teenager and last, oh my goodness. He'd just about wear me out. My pussy would be begging him to stop. How about it, want to try one? Can't hurt can it? Your ticker is ok? I wouldn't want you to croak in mid fuck would I? Be kind of embarrassing, at least for me. Calling the paramedics with a guy dying in my bed would cause a scandal in the building. And it'd make old Sally real jealous wouldn't it? She told me she had her eye on you but was afraid to say anything. Tell you what; if it works out and we can please each other we could invite her over some afternoon for a three some. Ever had a threesome? It's better with two guys I think. A guy can only go so long and then he's worn out and I'm still ready for more. Of course eating a little pussy is fun and getting some from another lady can be special. We kind of know what and where it feels best. So if it would be ok with Sally we could get together sometime."

Finally she paused for a breath and I was still not sure this was a good idea. But when she reached across the seat and rubbed my crotch I was willing to try. "Ok Sandy, but I have to warn you this may be a disaster. I have to tell you I've only ever been with one woman in my life."

"Hay no problem. I've had a few guys in my life and I have no problems telling you what I want and how I want it. Ya, we'll get along fine. I promise you'll enjoy this. I'll treat you right. Oh my yes, will I ever. Sandy will give you a good time. Samuel always said I give the best oral and he'd had a lot of experience let me tell you. He told me some stories that were hard to believe. Sometimes I thought he made them up just to piss me off. But then if I did what he was talking about it seemed possible that he was telling the truth. And I'm real good at fucking to. With me on top and you'll be crying for your mommy. That's not to say I'm an amateur at doggy style either. I love it when I can feel those balls slapping my pussy as I'm getting pounded. Especially if he reaches around and rubs my clit at the same time, yup that is always good. Can you do that? Fuck me from behind and still rub me there? Can you drive a little faster? I'm getting wet just thinking about the fun we're going to have."

As I was pulling into the parking lot Sandy was asking me to give her five minute and then come on up to her apartment. She would leave the door unlocked and just come on in but be sure and be sure and lock it behind myself. I told her I wanted to shower first and she suggested that we could take a shower together, "Just to get to know each other a little better. You can wash my back and ass and I'll do yours. I love soapy fingers sliding up and down my crack and tickling my asshole."

When I walked into her apartment it got real embarrassing. Sally was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. "Well what do we have here? Do you always waltz into apartments without knocking?"

Before I could say a word Sally looked at Sandy then back at me then at Sandy again, "Oh...A little sex time is it? And just how long have you two been fucking? Is he any good? I am jealous. You knew I was thinking about him and here you are doing him behind my back. You could as least told me he was taken and I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend Sally please believe me. This was going to be the first time. We just had lunch and I kind of suggested we get together. I know you've been eyeing him and I even told him that sometime we might invite you to join us, if you wanted to share that is. But I thought it would be best if I gave him a test run before it went too far. But as long as you're here and the secret is out you could join us. How about it? You interested in helping me see what this stud has to offer?

"Just a minute, do I have a say in all this?"

"Of course you do darling. Should I get one of those pills I mentioned or do you want to try without? You could pop one and we could have a cup of coffee while it goes to work and then jump in the shower. It might be a little crowded with three of us but we'll get real acquainted that way. How about it Sally, sound good to you? Are you ready to lick a little pussy and suck a little cock?"

"Hell why not since you put it so elegantly. It been so long I'm not sure I remember how put I'll certainly be willing to give it a try. Is your sausage a big one Dennis? Here let me take a peek."

Sally was undoing my belt and then the zipper and down went my pants and the bulge in my boxers gave proof that I could still get it up. "Ah yes...Take a look Sandy. I detect a hard-on hiding inside."

A pull and down went the boxers.

Sandy turned and started down the hall shedding her blouse and bra. "To the showers everyone, last one in has to suck my left titty."

For an old lady she still had a bit of firmness to her breasts. I suppose them being small and she said never nursed a baby. With I having always been a boob man I was more than happy to suck her left one and while I did it Sally was doing the other.

Sally on the other hand was just the opposite. Time had not been kind to her breasts. Large and pendulous but that didn't stop Sandy from holding and squeezing them and showing them some love.

"Ok, wash my back Dennis, don't forget my ass. You can suck my tits again later."

Then I washed Sally's back and I didn't forget her ass either. When it was my turn Sally was in charge of my back because Sandy wanted to do the front. Actually what she wanted was to wash my cock and balls. She spent very little time on my chest and stomach.

"Ok everyone, to the bedroom. I want to feel that good looking pecker slipping up inside me."

I never realized what I had been missing. Having two women in a bed with me was unbelievable. I sucked pussy, had my cock sucked and licked sometimes by two at the same time. I watched them licking and sucking and fingering each other. I was deep in Sandy when Sally stuck a slippery finger up my ass. When Sandy was between Sally's legs giving her some oral I returned the favor.

If you can believe it I came two times. It had been years since I had the pleasure of two orgasms in one session. The first time was when Sally was finger fucking me and I was doing Sandy. The other was as Sally was showing me her oral skills. The crazy woman swallowed it all. Not a drop was spilt.

As we lay all tangled up and exhausted Sandy was telling us, "That was fun don't ya think? We should do this again someday. I'm thinking a couple of times a month maybe. Dennis could visit me on the first week of the month then on the second week we all get together and on the third week Sally gets him all to herself. The forth week we all get together again. What do ya think Sally? Sound like a good idea?"

"That works for me. Three times a month is about my limit anyway. And besides my vibrator needs a break, I've been working it kind of hard these past few years."

I had to ask, "Do I get a vote in this plan?"

In unison they responded, "No."

Sandy added, "Listen big guy. I found you and I'm keeping you. You just show up as told and no jerking off between times. We want you hard and ready to perform. Do you want those pecker pills? You could take one about an hour before you're needed."

Sally chimed in, "I think we should all meet at my place from time to time. Maybe have a light meal before the festivities began. I'm thinking a salad or something. Tell me Dennis have you ever been fucked in the ass? My old man used to love it. And we could try that. I've got a long slender dildo that is just made for a guy's rear end."

As I was declining that suggestion, Sandy was saying, "Oh that sounds like fun, be sure and bring it next time. Let's get together next Wednesday at 6. Then following week is the first of the month and we can start are rotation. Everyone agree?"

I started to open my mouth. Sally put a finger against my lips, "Hush Dennis. We all agree."

I decided a light supper every week was a good idea.

The end

Thanks for reading this little tale. Any and all errors are the fault of the author. Please share your comments that way I know what you think of my efforts.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers