Sandy 25

Story Info
Taking charge.
3.5k words
4.33
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 25 - Taking Charge

Wednesday morning Sandy and Julie woke up and drank a cup of coffee. Sandy left before Gloria woke and before John got home.

When she got home Sandy chatted with her mom a bit before Cheryl had to go to work. Then Sandy undressed and studied until she needed to go to class. It was a pretty normal day until Julie called after Sandy's dance class.

"What's up?" Sandy asked brightly as she answered Julie's call.

"Two things, when Gloria got out of bed this morning she was covered in bruises and hickeys. She said that you certainly gave her the fuck of her life, but 'What will I tell my husband?'"

Sandy burst out laughing. "Ooooh. That is rich. I didn't know that she is married."

Sandy and Julie laughed together a minute thinking about Gloria trying to explain all the bruises and hickeys.

"Maybe I can help," Sandy said. "How long before Gloria gets home?"

"She's probably already home, but her husband might still be at work."

"Do you know the husband?"

"No."

"Do you know Gloria's cell phone number?"

"Yes."

"Please call Gloria and ask for her husband's cell phone number. Tell her to be at peace, we will take care of everything. Call me back when you get the husband's number."

* * * * *

Sandy was sitting on a bench in the middle of a field on campus when Julie called back with the number.

"Did Gloria happen to tell you her husband's name?"

"No. And I didn't think to ask. Sorry."

"No problem. Do you want to listen in on the call?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Most certainly. I want you to be a witness. You don't need to say anything if you don't want to. Let's me see if I can link us with the husband."

A man answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Hello. My name is Sandy and I'm calling about Gloria. Are you driving?"

"Yes."

"Please find a spot to pull over and park. I need your full attention."

"Oh God! What happened?"

"Gloria is fine. She is at home, but you need to pull over and turn off the car engine. Tell me when you are ready to listen."

A minute later he said that he had found a place to park.

"Ok. As I said, my name is Sandy. Might I know your name?"

"Gerald."

"Hi Gerald, I am guessing that you are a kind, loving, and considerate husband to Gloria. Am I right?"

"I like to think so."

"Most of the time I am also kind, loving, and considerate. But last night took me on a different turn. Gloria and I met yesterday while visiting mutual friends. Did you know that Gloria is highly submissive with a slight masochistic streak?"

"WHAT? I don't believe you."

"Believe what you want, but hopefully you are glad that you parked your car for this conversation."

"I'm not sure that I want to talk with you anymore."

"That is your option. But your life and marriage will be a lot happier and more fulfilling if you listen to what I have to say."

"Two minutes."

"That is fine. I understand that your nature is to be kind, loving, and considerate. Most of the time, I think that is what Gloria wants. But once in a while, say every two or three weeks, she needs someone to take charge. Do you think you can do it?"

"I'm not sure what you think I need to do."

"Here is a suggestion that you can take or leave or modify as you like. When you get home, do not give Gloria a loving husband kiss and hug. Tell her firmly, 'You have been naughty. Stand up and take off your clothes.' If she hesitates ask her, 'What are you waiting for? Strip now.' Use a firm but controlled voice that brooks no dissent.

"Don't be alarmed. You will see her breasts covered in hickeys and maybe some bruises. They will all disappear. I gave her all those hickeys and bruises.

"Tell her to get down on her hands and knees on the floor. Again, be firm and in control. Make her spread her knees a couple of feet apart. Swat her ass. Only hit her with the palm of your hand, a slap. But make it a firm slap. You might enjoy the way her flesh ripples after a swat.

"Walk around her once or twice quietly. Swat her ass on the other cheek. If she tries to say anything, tell her, 'Do not speak until or unless I ask you to speak.'

"Let that sink in with another slap on her buttocks.

"Ask her, 'Who did this to you?' If she says anything but Sandy swat her ass harder and ask her again until she answers with my name. As you walk around her, you might also enjoy watching her dangling tits as they wiggle with each swat. Keep walking around her, undressing yourself as you go.

"Ask her, 'Did this Sandy give you a safe word.' By now she should be ready to tell you anything you want to know, but if she says anything but 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious', swat her hard and ask her again.

"Ask her, 'Did you use this safe word last night with Sandy?' The correct answer is 'Yes.'

"Ask her, "Did Sandy give you all of these hickeys and bruises before you used the safe word?' The correct answer is, 'Yes.'

"By now you should have taken off all your clothes. Kneel behind Gloria between her knees, swat her ass a few more times. Then tap her pussy gently. Don't hit too hard. Tap with two or three fingers hard enough to set up a vibration inside her. Tap her clit, her labia, and her anus. Make her bounce.

"After three or four rounds of tapping, dip a finger in her vagina to test for wetness. If she is wet, fuck her. Don't ask, just push your dick in. Occasionally, swat her ass as you fuck her.

"After you have fucked her pussy for a while, you can fuck her ass if you like. Remember, it is what you like, not what she likes. If you want to do it, go ahead. That is, unless she says 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.'

"After you have cum inside her, it is time for after care. Tell her that you love her. Cuddle her. Tell her that she is a wonderful woman. Go back to being your kind, loving, and considerate self for a couple of weeks. Then let you wild man out again.

"Get going, Gerald. Take command of Gloria. You are the boss tonight. My two minutes are up."

Sandy hung up the phone before Gerald could say anything. Sandy texted Julie right away. "I know that you are at work and have already been away for a while, but let's find some time to talk about this situation tomorrow."

Julie texted back, "Ok. Until tomorrow then."

* * * * *

Sandy knocked on Sally's door. Sally opened the door and invited Sandy in. Sandy hugged and kissed Sally, then undressed. Sandy took Sally's hand and led her to the sofa. "Sally, do you mind if we just talk for a bit. I have had a shocking experience and need to tell someone about it to clear my mind. Is that ok?"

"Of course. But if you don't mind, I would like another kiss before you start."

Sandy and Sally shifted so that the faced each other on the sofa with their legs scissored. They kissed passionately. Their lips and tongues danced a love song. They hugged while they kissed, rubbing their chests together. When they broke the kiss, Sally stroked Sandy's cheek and said, "Thanks. I needed that. I need more than that, but I can wait for the rest. Tell me what is going on."

Sandy told Sally the whole Gloria story, including the call with Gerald. When she finished, Sandy asked, "Do you think that I was wrong? Could I have done something better?"

Sally pondered for a while. "When you jump in, you commit fully. Wow. I never imagined you as a dom. Or a spanker. Or someone that could both shut a guy down and build him up in the same conversation. Wow.

"Let me make sure I understand fully. How did you know that Gloria was submissive and open to rough play?"

"I admit the cues were small, but when John was fucking Gloria, she kept asking for him to fuck her harder. After they showered, Gloria wore a mesh cover-up to dinner. Julie, John, and I were all nude. The cover-up didn't conceal anything, but Gloria seemed ashamed of her body. When I compared my flat chest to her gargantuan bosom, she blushed.

"The cues became clearer as I asked her if I could play with her tits. She never responded to my questions about whether she liked rough treatment, but she also never said that she didn't want to get slapped a bit. I made sure that she knew that she could say no at any time."

"But you also made it difficult for her to say no."

"True. But every time she said 'sup' I backed off and when she said the whole word I stopped entirely. By that time, she had had at least 20 small orgasms and 5 big ones. I think that she really liked being dominated. That is not my big question. My big question is whether telling Gerald to take control of Gloria from time to time was the right move?"

"Sandy. I could never do what you did. But I understand what you did. And I think you did the best thing that anyone could do in that situation. In fact, you might have saved Gloria and Gerald's marriage. If she felt unfulfilled in their relationship, then she might have sought fulfillment elsewhere. Maybe that was what she was hoping to find with John. Instead, she found it with you. Only time will tell whether they work it out.

"Why don't you and Julie call Gloria tomorrow to check up on her? It seems to me that you started out pissed off at Gloria, but then you called Gerald to advise him out of love."

Tears welled in Sandy's eyes. She leaned into Sally and hugged her, "Thank you for listening. Thank you for being my friend. You know that I can also be a shit, but I value our friendship and love you."

Sally looked at her wrist, which was bare. "Hmmm. Peter should be home in thirty minutes or so. I think I'll order a pizza, which should arrive with him. That way you and I can have a bit of play time if you like."

"Oh, I like."

Sally got her phone and sat on the sofa to order the pizza. Sandy moved to the floor, pushed Sally's knees apart, and licked Sally's pussy while she ordered pizza.

* * * * *

Twenty minutes later the door opened, and Peter entered. Sally was kneeling between Sandy's knees licking her pussy. She looked up and said, "Hi Sweetheart. I'm glad you're home." Sally stood up to give Peter a kiss and hug. After which she whispered in his ear, "Would you like to lick Sandy's pussy? If so, take off your clothes and join us."

When Peter came back after undressing, Sally asked, "Sandy, would you mind if Peter licks your pussy?"

Sandy looked and Peter and Sally, "If you are both ok with it, then I am."

Sally and Peter knelt between Sandy's splayed legs and took turns licking her pussy. Sally emphasized licking Sandy's clitoris. Peter licked from Sandy's anus up. Before long, Sandy's hips were bouncing, and Sandy was moaning.

The doorbell rang. Peter answered. The pizza delivery guy said, "Pizza for Sally."

Peter said, "Thank you very much." Peter gave the guy a $5 tip.

As they sat around the table eating, Sally asked, "Sandy, how did you like having Peter lick your pussy?"

Sandy chewed and swallowed before saying. "Sorry Peter. Sometimes when food is involved, I forget my manners. Thank you so much for giving me cunnilingus. You did great. I hope you enjoyed you appetizer and I hope that you and Sally will let me suck your cock for desert."

Sally laughed and Peter almost choked.

Sally asked coyly, "What about me? Don't I get in on the action?"

"Of course," Sandy replied. "Peter, would you be so kind as to eat Sally's pussy while I suck your cock?"

Peter smiled and said, "You two temptresses going to kill me. I want to swallow my pizza whole so we can get to the desert."

"Relax," Sally said, "or we might chew every bite a thousand times just to keep you waiting." Sally chewed in an exaggerated slow motion while Sandy and Peter chuckled.

Sandy put down her piece of pizza and said, "Sometimes I like desert before the main course. Does either of you mind if I suck Peter's dick while he finishes eating?"

Sally said, "You are our guest. Have fun."

Peter turned his chair sideways to the table and Sandy knelt between his knees. Surprisingly, Peter's dick was still soft. Sandy grabbed it in one hand and started sucking on the tip. She sucked like the tip was a pacifier, using her tongue to milk the underside of his glans.

Peter was hard almost immediately. He had intended to eat leisurely while Sandy sucked, but he just put down his piece of pizza and leaned back. Sandy's treatment immobilized him.

Sandy stopped sucking the tip, wrapped her lips around her teeth, and started bobbing up and down. Peter started having involuntary spasms in his belly and legs. He was twitching like a tube man, one of those dancing advertising figures activated by a fan that you see outside some stores.

Peter moaned. "Aaa. Oooo. I'm going to cum."

Sandy kept bobbing as Peter let loose. It was a challenge to bob and swallow, but Sandy managed to keep everything going and to swallow Peter's full load.

Sandy stood up and smiled, "Thanks. I needed that." She walked back to her chair and picked up her piece of pizza like nothing special had happened.

Peter was still. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was slowing down to normal. Sally said, "I think that was the fastest he has ever come from a blowjob."

"He must have been thinking about it all day," Sandy replied. "I wonder if he has been fantasizing about anything else."

Peter sat up straight and shifted his chair back to face the table. "That was unimaginable, Sandy. Thanks. I don't know if I have enough strength to pick up my pizza."

"You'd better eat up," Sally said. "You are going to need a lot more energy tonight."

"They ate quietly for a minute until Sandy spoke up again, "I was hoping for a chance to ride Peter's cock tonight. Have you two talked about that?"

"Not really," Sally replied. "What do you think, Peter? Are you up for it?"

"Not yet. But I will be soon if you two keep talking about sex."

Sandy reached out and stroked Sally's breast. "How about if we do more than talk?" Sandy and Sally had both finished eating. Sandy walked to Sally's chair and spun it around with Sally still sitting in it. Sandy straddled Sally's thighs, sat on her lap, and kissed Sally's neck and ear while she stoked Sally's breasts and tweaked her nipples. Sally reached a hand down between Sandy's legs and fingered her clitoris.

"Mmmm," Sandy moaned. "That feels wonderful. Too bad that Peter is more interested in eating pizza than he is in fucking."

"You know," Sally replied, "Peter hasn't fucked another woman since we got together. I'm looking forward to seeing if he looks as good fucking you as he feels fucking me."

They kissed some more with Sandy continuing to play with Sally's nipples and Sally continuing to finger Sandy's clit.

Sally asked, "Shall we prepare a love pad while hungry man eats?"

The two women cleared a space in the living room and spread out the sleeping bag. Without a word spoken they fell into a 69 on their sides and licked each other's pussy. Sally's fingering had already aroused Sandy. Sandy's orgasm swelled like a tidal wave radiating out from her clitoris.

Sandy's muscles clenched and quivered starting in her womb and vagina, spreading to her thighs and abs, then to her chest, neck, arms, calves, and feet. Once the orgasm peaked, Sandy let all the tension go and fell onto her back with her arms and legs splayed out. She said, "Wow. That was wonderful. Thank you. Now it's your turn."

Sandy flipped Sally onto her back and pushed her knees apart. Sandy knelt in front of Sally's pussy and licked from bottom to top. She pushed her hands under Sally's buttocks and levered her hips up so that Sally's hips were off the floor, her buttocks on Sandy's palms and her weight borne mostly on Sandy's elbows. Once Sandy had Sally in position, she used every pussy licking trick she knew.

Sally was in heaven. She knew that Sandy was going to edge her for a long time. Sandy mixed long slow licks with quick flicks to Sally's clitoris. She plunged her tongue into Sally's vagina and swirled it around, alternating clockwise and counterclockwise. She changed speed and pressure to keep Sally fully aroused but denying orgasm. Sally urged, "Harder. Faster. Oh, oh, right there." Sandy did the opposite of every instruction.

Sandy was on her knees with her butt slightly higher than her head. She felt Peter rubbing the end of his dick along her wet slit. He slowly pushed his dick into Sandy's pussy and Sandy started humming on Sally's clitoris. Peter started thrusting into Sandy, slowly at first, gaining speed like a freight train. Peter's thrusts set the pace for Sandy's cunnilingus. Sally was going to get what she wanted soon. Sandy licked faster and harder and hummed louder as Peter gained speed.

"Oh, yes," Sally shouted. "Go faster Peter. Go faster."

Unlike Sandy, Peter obeyed.

"That's it," Sally shouted. "I'm almost there. Oh, yes. Keep going, Peter. I'm going to cum. Oh. Oh. I am cumming."

Sally pushed her legs out straight and lifted her head off the floor. Sandy stopped licking Sally's pussy. Instead, she pushed her tongue into Sally's anus and the anal sphincter contracted spasmodically on Sandy's tongue.

"Oh no. I didn't think I could cum again so fast," Sally moaned. When Sally's contractions ended, Sandy let Sally hips drop to the floor and put her own head on the floor.

Peter kept pounding into Sandy's pussy. Sandy relished the feeling of each of Peter's thrusts as they sent ripples through her abdomen.

"I'm going to cum," Peter shouted.

"Fill her up," Sally told him.

Peter shot burst after burst of semen into Sandy's vagina. When Peter finished, he stopped thrusting, but left his dick fully embedded in Sandy's pussy.

"Don't pull out yet," Sally told him.

Sally moved over to lay on her back and slid her head under Sandy's belly and between her thighs. When she was in position, she told Peter, "Ok. Slowly pull out."

As Peter pulled out, Sally licked in circles at the juncture of Peter's dick and Sandy's pussy. When only the tip of Peter's dick was left in Sandy, Sally prepared for a waterfall of cum. She just opened her mouth to take as much of the cum as she could. When the spate had nearly ebbed, she licked long and hard at Sandy's vagina, giving Sandy the same swirling treatment that Sandy had given her earlier.

Peter was sitting on his knees. Sally kept slurping Sandy's vagina. Sandy said, "Aaah. That feels divine. Thank you."

Sally slid out from under Sandy and sat up. Sandy rolled to the side and sat up. The three looked at one another and started laughing. "That was fun," Sandy said. "Let's do it again. But not tonight. I need to head home in a minute."

"You are welcome to spend the night here," Sally offered.

"I'd love to, but not tonight. I have an exam tomorrow morning. Thank you both."

"Before you go, I have a question," Sally said. "Last week your pubic hair was trimmed short for the first time, but it seems to be growing out. Have you decided?"

"Not yet," Sandy responded. "I had it trimmed for work. But I haven't decided whether to let it grow, keep it short, or take it all off. What do you think?"

"Well, obviously I keep my pubes long, but that is mostly because I don't want to be bothered with trimming or shaving or anything else.

"You would look good in any pubic hair style. They are your pubes, so you should do what you like. As long as I get to lick your pussy, I am not going to complain."

"How about you, Peter?" Sandy asked. Do you have a preference?"

"I'm with Sally. Your pubes, your choice."

"We'll see," Sandy said as she stood and started to dress.

Before she could put on her dress, Sally and Peter both stood to hug and kiss Sandy.

"See you next week," Sandy said as she walked out the door.