Your Submission

Story Info
You are dominated and worshipped.
1.1k words
4.15
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is written in collaboration with my slave. all this is pre-planned and consensual]

You are blindfolded and on your knees.

Elbows tied behind your back. Wrists tied to ankles. Legs splayed. Hugely open.

Loud music on so you can't even really hear what's going on.

Then I bind your breasts. I use silk rope to encircle them in a noose cinch, then pull Tie tight, until they are both squeezed together and individually bound until the flesh turns purple and the nipples engorge. I am naked in front of you and the rush of power is intoxicating. My cock is twitching as it is an constant state of arousal at the sight of you.

And when the binding is good and ready. I shift you and you feel the smooth coolness of glass around your arsehole. I get you to sit back until it's fully in. You bite your lip even though I used lube in great quantities. Then I begin to caress your breasts with feathers, and my palms. Gentle pinches and tweaks. I kneel down before you and tease at your nipples with my lips and tongue, loving the tightened feeling of tour areolae.

And while I'm doing that you feel other hands grabbing your breasts. 4, 6... more. You can't even tell. And you can't hear or see. I stand up and step back, the better to observe this feast. I nod to a man who steps forward.

And then you feel a smooth, firm, warm curve shape on your lips. And the feel of tongues and lips on your nipples - nibbling and nipping.

And although you keep your lips together the firm warmth of the cock head excites you. And the mouths and hands kneading away on your breasts and nipples are building your sensation.

You open your mouth and flick your tongue out but the cock on your lips withdraws until you are back where you were. Then, shyly, the cock head rests on your lips again, along the length of your mouth. He allows you to kiss and lick at the shaft a little bit the moment you push forward to bring him into your mouth you are restrained. You have to be content with the warmth and solidity over your lips and mouth. After a while you are aware that you are licking the underside of the top of his cock. The urge to reach forward is huge but you have to restrain yourself. Your tongue flicks across the head, your feel the twin bulges of the head of his glans. You cautiously extend your tongue underneath and cautiously hook the tip upwards, helping him towards you. He twitches a little but stays where he is. You soften your tongue and do tiny circles under the tip. It's almost relaxing. The mouth and hands on your breasts are gentle and slow as well, and you feel your hair standing up on end.

Suddenly - you feel a pulse and a jerk. And you feel cum on your lips - squirting out onto the tip of your tongue, above your lips and over the edges of your tongue down your chin. It drips onto your breasts. You feel it hitting the top surface of your tautly tied boobs. The mouths and hands don't stop and you're desperately conscious of the glass in your arse.

And the cock on your lips withdraws.

You feel a moments disappointment.

I stand above you and nod again. I'm blissfully aware of how intense this must be for you.

Then hands clamp onto your shoulders and hips and you are tipped onto your side. You do not fall, are rather placed. Your head is rested onto the stomach muscles of someone, and a thin, slender cock is rested onto your lips. This time when you reach your head forward there is no resistance and you moan in satisfaction as your tongue explores his neat and tasty cock.

As you settle into your rhythm you are aware of men kneeling around you. Hands begin to knead your breasts again, then lifting and parting your cleavage so it encloses another cock. At your arse you feel the butt plug being removed and hands grasping your hips and guiding a cock head to your arsehole. At first it dips in and out, but each time it pushes that tiny bit further. You can feel it slowly filling you up. He doesn't thrust too much, just settles into a gentle rhythm, lube allowing him to move and stretch your arse nicely.

You are barely paying attention to the cock in your mouth now when you feel something else at your lips.

You already have the cock in your mouth, and are confused for a moment, before realising there must be another man straddling the guy you are sucking. And their pricks are length onto each other. The top man slides forward and the tip of his cock pushes into your mouth as well.

It's lucky both are slim and the heads aren't too big, as you aren't sure whether you could take them both if you were any bigger. Hands hold your head in place to help. As it is your mouth is wide and all you can do is swirl your tongue. You can feel the hips of the man beneath you gyrating and the heads of the two cocks, held together and swirled with your tongue are rubbing over each other and your tongue. It's a new and unique experience for you, and you are filled in your mouth and your arse, and are aware of other cocks and balls brushing against your arms and breasts as the men move around.

In your mouth the duelling cocks are moving - nearly together but you can tell they are beginning to concentrate on their own pleasure.

You believe that they are on the verge themselves. You push your tongue against them as they move - almost roughly, under the tips, pushing them against the roof of your mouth as you lean your head back and open your mouth as far as you can, hoping...

The larger cock pulses, you can feel the underside twitching and you have a split seconds warning before you feel a spurt of cum across the roof of your mouth. It is followed by several more and the two cocks lose any pretence of moving together. The larger is jerking and thrusting and this swirls the cum around your mouth, over your tongue and between the heads. This is enough to push the smaller of the two over - and his cum joins that already in your mouth.

part one ends here.