Sandy and Frank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also the issue of my behavior. I had accepted her first adultery in the car but I was shocked by becoming unbelievably aroused by the second time. After hearing that she had worn her diaphragm, I had gone from numbness at what she might do to a perverse hope that Frank would fuck her again. Then, most disconcerting of all, I watched with absolute fascination as he did so. I had always found the idea that a man could become aroused by watching his wife with another man to be inconceivable, but, undeniably, I had been a "wife-watcher" that night. In addition, I was embarrassed that Sandy knew that I had watched and been excited. She obviously didn't mind: in fact, she was pleased since it showed that I didn't disapprove her actions. Still, it seemed perverted - probably because it was!

"What made you decide to have sex in the car again? First you were certain that you had made it clear to Frank that you had made a mistake and that it couldn't happen again. It was all over. After I pointed out that he might not gotten the message and you went to pieces, wondering how you could gently reject any pass that Frank made without hurting his feelings. Finally, you were ambivalent, asking me what you should do. Then you tell me that you have your diaphragm in - and the next time I see you are in Frank's car, being screwed. What happened to cause you to change your mind from doing nothing to doing everything again?"

"Oh, Mack, I really don't know. My mind was all over the place. I had been satisfied with having it end after that first time. Everything was settled so nicely. I had done something unbelievable and it had worked out so well. Then you brought reality in and everything went crazy. You know how mixed up I was. It was partly your fault - I asked you what I should do and you said 'whatever you want.' I was almost hoping that you would say that you would come and get me or tell me to ride home with someone else, but you said 'whatever you want,' and I didn't know what I wanted! But, I began thinking of the thrill I had had on the seat of that old Roadmaster and the total lack of regret I had once I was sure that you understood and accepted what I had done. I remembered the pleasure we both seemed to get out of it and I asked myself, 'Why not?" But then I answered myself, 'It's adultery!'

"When I was getting ready in the bathroom after taking a shower I was almost finished and was faced with the question of putting my diaphragm in or not and it was yes or no - and it was yes! I told myself that I was just taking precautions, but I knew that I was lying to myself. I wouldn't let myself think about what I preparing for. If I consciously had thought that I was putting my diaphragm in so that another man could safely fuck me after the party, I probably would have taken it back out and made sure that nothing happened."

"So, when we left here to take you to the party, you knew that Frank likely was going to fuck you."

"Yes, if he tried." Laughing ruefully, "Wouldn't it have been a letdown if he had accepted my statement that it had been a one-time thing and not to be repeated? I would really have felt foolish sitting there with my needless protection in place! The truth is, that is almost what happened. First, Frank wasn't there when I arrived and, second, I almost chickened out at the end. Let me start at the beginning.

"As I said, when I arrived, he wasn't there and Judy said that he had called and he was stuck at home and wasn't sure that he could come. You can imagine how I felt after all that worrying - I had finally worked my courage up to the point that I admitted to myself that I wanted something to happen and now nothing! I suddenly was face to face with the realization that, more than I had admitted to myself; I really wanted a repeat of that first time. Over an hour passed and, while I tried to put it behind me and enjoy myself with all my other friends, the whole party had fallen flat for me. It's really odd, for when I thought that I had pleasantly ended any sexual relationship with Frank, I was perfectly happy and really had no expectation or desire for more. I don't know when or why things changed, but they certainly had.

"In any case, to my delight (which I think I hid), he surprised us by arriving after all. He showed no more interest in me than anyone else - which avoided any eyebrows being raised but, at the same time, made me wonder if he actually had any more interest in me than anyone else! By the time the party had run down and people were preparing to leave, I was certain that all my buildup was for nothing. Then, to further depress me, three other people needed rides - and I ended up in the back seat while a girl he had gone out with sat beside him up front! Even worse, on the basis of where we live, I should have been delivered first. Talk about being depressed!

"Fortunately, things got better fast, because instead of taking the route that led directly to our house, he delivered her first and I got a strong impression that she was as disappointed as I had been. He delivered Claire and Tom next and I just naturally moved into the front seat beside him as we came here. We turned in and, of course, the house lights were off, clearing the way for action. Then, unbelievably, I suddenly got cold feet!

"We sat there with the lights on and the motor running and, I think, each of us was waiting from some sign from the other. Last time I had been in the middle after I unlocked his door, and I desperately wanted to move over this time, but it was like I was glued to where I was. We each made a few banal comments, but nothing that eased the deadlock. I just couldn't think of anything to say that would make it clear that I was available. That's a bad thing about being a woman - at least of our generation - she is conditioned to wait for the man to make a move and not initiate anything herself. I was horribly afraid that I would have to say good night and come inside in sheer frustration.

"Happily, Frank finally broke the ice by asking, "Did all the marks go away?"

"I made no effort to be coy and grasped his offering by answering, 'Yes, it took a long time before the last one disappeared, but I can undress safely in front of Mack now!' I turned to face him as I said it and, surprising myself, I added the last comment to make it more personal between us.

"I don't know if that encouraged him, but he immediately responded, 'You showed them to me after I marked them all up. They looked lovely than and I'll bet they're even lovelier when the skin is clear!'

"I tentatively reached for the bottom of my sweater, hesitated and responded, 'Oh, Frank, I can't just show them to you! I shouldn't have done that the other time, but I wanted to show you that there was evidence to hide."

"Ok, how about a kiss then?"

"That, of course, opened the flood gates and the kissing started and was the key to everything else. He turned off the lights and engine, reached for me and you saw the results. I was so afraid that nothing was going to happen because neither of us knew how to broach the question. I'm sure that any question that either of us had about the other's desire was answered as clearly as it could be, and there will be no problem of ice-breaking in the future!"

I laughed, "So, in a little over a week you've gone from 'It's one time only' to 'We both are ready for more!' It sounds like a full-fledged affair you have planned!"

"My god, you're right, I do sound like that! I don't know if the word 'affair' is appropriate, but unless you object, I'm sure that I'll be on my back on that car seat being fucked frequently this school year. Actually, that is the real question now. I honestly thought, as you know, that I had no interest in more sex with Frank. The thought of it being adultery wasn't a problem. I just didn't feel any need or desire and, after I calmed down, I saw it as a pleasant experience which I didn't have any reason to repeat. Man, was I wrong! Now, it really is up to you. Having your wife screwed by another man as a one-time experience - now two-time - is one thing, having her involved in a more extensive sexual relationship is very different. You're going to have to decide what you're comfortable with and, believe me, this will end if you have any, I mean any, qualms!"

"Well, as you can tell from my hard cock, I'm more than just accepting your activities. So far, I've found, to my own surprise, that I find the entire experience amazingly exciting. Astounding, in fact. Certainly what you did tonight was more than just acceptable. Frankly - interesting word under the circumstances - I don't understand my reaction, but, as they say, 'it is what it is.'"

"I remember how fearful I was when I came in that first time and how relieved and thrilled I was to find that you were not furious or jealous and even made the whole experience better for me. Regardless of that, I will admit that I had real trepidations when I accepted the idea that I was deliberately planning to commit adultery again - and I actually thought of it like that. I almost told you before we left the house to make sure that you were ok with it, but I just couldn't bring myself to admit it. I think that I was in denial, refusing to actually admit what was in my mind. In any case, when you asked if I had my diaphragm in and I said yes, I think we both knew what was going to happen. How did you feel when I told you?"

"It's hard to describe. For some reason, despite your obvious ambivalence, I really was shocked. I honestly don't know what I expected - I just know that I was unprepared when you said yes your diaphragm was in. I was in a daze all the way home. I didn't know what, if anything, I wanted to do. I actually thought of casually dropping in at the party later on when it was probably ending and bringing you home. I didn't know what I wanted, what you were thinking - nothing. My mind was totally confused as what I wanted to have happen.

"However, while my mind didn't know what it wanted, my cock did! I got out of the car in a fog and realized that my cock was telling me what I wanted to have happen. It was as hard as it ever has been and I realized that I hoped that you would be fucked again! I didn't know why, or still don't know why. I don't believe I thought of anything all evening except what would happen - did you really plan to do anything or were you just playing it safe, would Frank bring you home, would anything happen if he did? About midnight I couldn't wait and I went over to the study to watch for you.

"When you finally turned in and parked with the motor running and the lights on, I was sure that nothing was going to happen. I didn't even know if it was Frank's car. Honestly, I was really disappointed and let down. I can't possibly describe my feeling when the lights went out and the motor turned off. It was a wild combination excitement, anticipation, and guilt at what I was hoping for and ashamed of what I was doing - watching my wife having sex with another man and enjoying it! The idea of standing there, spying on you, embarrassed me even while I couldn't look away. It was a very weird combination of conflicting emotions.

"Regardless of all that, one thing is certain, seeing you undressing, lying there almost naked, and, then, seeing him on top of you, fucking you - well, there are no words to describe how exciting that was. But, as I said, it was a guilty excitement because of the perversity of what I was doing. I was really fearful of telling you that I had watched you for it just seemed wrong, somehow, and I was afraid that you would think that I was, well, I guess, perverted is the right word!"

"Well, that thought never crossed my mind! Actually, I hoped and assumed that you would be watching. What else would you do? Lie quietly in the bedroom and read or sleep without wondering what I was doing? Come roaring out in a rage to drag me out of the car? I know you better than to think that you would be so incurious as to ignore what was likely to happen and your reaction last time told me that you didn't object to what I was doing, so I expected you to be watching for me. As we started, I actually thought, 'I hope Mack is watching!'"

The conversation went on from there, confirming that I didn't mind, even enjoyed, her adulterous behavior and that I, to my own great surprise, was one of those shameful characters known as "wife watchers." Why I got such a thrill out of seeing her engaged in sex with another man was something I never really understood, but it was an undeniable fact. We also confirmed the fact that Sandy felt no guilt as long as I approved and any moral qualms she might have had disappeared with the realization that no one else would be hurt by, or even know about, her affair. Maybe that was nothing but self-serving rationalization, but it suited us. So, we agreed that she would continue her amorous activities and that we both wanted me to participate in them by watching her perform. She even admitted that she would like to watch herself and Frank and suggested that I buy a digital video camera and we could watch together! I guess we both were perverted!

There was one additional thing that Sandy pointed out that I hadn't even noticed when she had come in - Frank, once again, had her panties. Unlike the first time when she had just forgotten them and left them in the car, this was deliberate. "When he pulled my panties off, he just dropped them beside me on the seat where they had become lodged under me. When I was getting out, carrying my skirt and sweater, I looked back and reached for them. Frank stopped me, saying, 'Let me keep those for awhile. I really liked having them in my room last time, like a souvenir, I guess.'

"I remembered how I enjoyed knowing he had them last time, particularly that intimate moment in the parking lot when he returned them. The idea that he would have my panties, looking at them, probably feeling them, excited and, I guess, touched me. Still, I teased him. 'You mean like a victory symbol, a trophy, proof of your success! You scored and won! Evidence that you've had me!' I said all of that with a smile, but his reply was at least semi-serious."

"In a way, that's exactly what I want. I woke up after the last time and thought that I must have been dreaming, but I found your panties in the car, proving that it had actually happened. Tomorrow, I'll probably feel the same way and," he laughed, "I'll have my trophy!"

"All right, but you had better keep them hidden - particularly if any of the girls are in your room!"

"Don't worry; this will be a very private trophy, proving, to myself, that 'veni, vidi, vici!'"

12