All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 21: Final'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very, disappointing.

Like an excruciatingly long fuck, with sweating, straining, multiple positions, varying pace, approach, angle, duration, but in the end, no orgasm. That was your story for me. An interesting, or at least curious, recitation of a sex affair (pulease, no love there, at least for her husband). In the end, a sterile laboratory exhibition of a selfish childish wife, and a detached jellyfish of a husband, trying to grasp some sexual drama in their lives, even if it took another man to provide the energy and virility. If you compare how many times the story describes her fucking Frank, versus how many times the story describes her fucking her husband, I think you see what everyone's priorities were. We only have to wonder why Sandy resigns herself to such a sterile emotionless asexual marriage. Again, lots of in/out in/out, but no climax. What a fucking waste of time.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
Just a slut fuck fest...

with a voyeur cuck husband. There was NO tension in this story, and often very little emotion. It seemed clinical, like a science experiment. It should have titled "An Anatomy of an Affair". Frank was the lab rat and Sandy was the cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different views

Sometimes I wonder if I'm reading the same story as commentators like the last two. There is no tension since the author removed the threat that Sandy would go off with Frank. He is detailing the relationship of Frank and Sandy, a love affair, and saw no reason to milk the situation for some phony crisis. He could have done that and kept readers like the last two on board, but he chose not to. Describing Mack as a jellyfish is luderious. He is confident in his own masculinity and his relationship with Sandy so he can permit her to have what they call a "full affair" and he tells readers that. She s hardly "childish," in her actions -- combining a real affair with a career choice for which she works hard. It is hardly necessary for Mack to brag about his sexual relationship with Sandy as many writers feel they have to do show themselves is a strong position -- he's recording Sandy and Frank's activities. Where does the idea of a sterile sexual relationship with Mack come from? Obviously they have had a quite satisfactory relationship for years and stopped anal only because they liked vaginal intercourse and oral sex better. Nowhere is there even a hint that the sexual relationship with Frank is better -- only newer which makes it exciting as with any new thing. This is really a romantic story, with sex, ending as it should with a separation and the expectation of future rendezvous. Sandy is very fortunate -- two men who love her, she stays with her true love and starts her career. A climax doesn't require fireworks!

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
While I enjoy your writing...

...I do feel this went on a little long. The husband is simply a mirror for everything she expresses and as such there is no tension built that would keep the story fresh. I was skimming by the last 3-4 chapters.

I get the idea that everything is just "la la wonderful" in these kinds of stories but I really don't think it's a realistic viewpoint. A building tension along with the final decision of would she stay with Mac or go with Frank would have been a lot more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed it!

This story was long and interesting too; enjoyable to find something like this one. A nice job by the author and we should all hope to find a lady like Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW !! Definitely one of my top 3-stories of the thousand or so that I've read here.

You are an incredibly good writer. I would pay money to read your stories. I sometimes shy away from long stories with so many chapters, but this one I had a hard time putting down. Not only was it exciting, but very very well written. Few grammar and/or spelling errors (a few missed or extra words), but a very small number for the length of the text. Would loved to have heard more about the sex between Sandy & her husband between trysts. That would have to be a bigger part of this story, otherwise why consent to the long affair? Wonderfull anyway. A 5 !!!

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Wow

While I am not a fan of cockold stories, this is a different kind of one. It was well written with good dialog and details. It is really impossible to believe that any man could condone and even help with this affair. And to allow a one sided affair and accept that he couldn't do the same is even more unbelieveable. I expect that I am in the vast majority of men who couldn't handle this concept.

But it was an easy read and kept me up for many hours. I was sorry to see it end. You have left multiple opportunities to continue this story and I hope that you will. 5stars.

argeelogargeelogalmost 6 years ago
Just discovered the sequel

Thank you. Looking forward to losing more sleep reading it. I'll comment after I've read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

First off I want to say that I liked the series overall. I read 2 or 3 chapters per week to prolong the reading because I enjoyed it to much. But also I have to agree with some of the comments that it lacked Mack's side of the story. There should have been more to convince us why Sandy chose him over Frank. I think Sandy knows that the affair with Frank was exciting because it was new and illicit and if he loses Mack in the process the relationship with Frank would be just any other relationship and will bored by it in the long run. Mack is special because he was able to accept her infidelity and was willing to support anything for her wife's happiness so men like him are rare. I also agree with one commenter that the threat of Mack losing Sandy to Frank little by little would have given the story more tension. I look forward to reading the sequel. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow..what a disgusting set of people! A wife who is a slut…a husband who is a cuck and a lover with no morals! Just the soup that ensures America leads divorce rates by 55%!!

Saaaaaad !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous