Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandy tests me again.
1.3k words
3.91
17.4k
18
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

The next 3 days Sandy's behavior was very professional.

She had great ideas how to improve businesses of 2 clients and typed 25 pages without any errors.

The only clue that Sandy wasn't over her prior ordeal was the way she gazed at me.

Her look was a combination of fear, pleading and lust...

I ignored her glances.

If she wanted to be a loyal wife and 'get over' her urge to be submissive, I won't bother her again.

It was HER choice!

Unless Sandy began making mistakes again, she'd be ONLY assistant.

On the 4th day Sandy showed up dressed in a shorter skirt and sleeveless white blouse. Her pink soft bra was seen through the thin blouse.

She brought me the morning coffee and bent forward to hand it to me.

While doing it, she checked my eyes to see if I was peeking at her cleavage.

I was tempted, but decided against it - If she wanted to play, she'd have to surrender with more than a minimal hint!

During the day she behaved like a good assistant.

Only late afternoon when Sandy was about to leave, I saw her disappointed facial expression.

The next day Sandy seemed more determined and cheerful.

She served my coffee and added some cookies, that she made at home.

I thanked her and immediately switched to our work, asking her to type a thank you letter to our latest happy customer.

Sandy brought the letter 1/2 an hour later and rushed out of my office.

I was still able to see her blushing.

I thoroughly checked the 5 page letter.

The first 4 pages were flawless. The last page had 3 errors!

I smiled, 'So she made up her mind and decided to be my sub... Good!'

"Sandy, come to my office, please."

She entered slowly with her eyes examining her shoes...

"Sandy, you know exactly what you did. Am I right?"

She didn't answer and her eyes avoided mine.

"Take off your clothes!"

"Please sir..."

"No please! You know the rules! Remove ALL your clothes and do it now!!!"

"But sir, you may spank me without me taking everything off. I am married..."

"Sandy, you knew your marital status BEFORE you decided to test me and you did it anyway! Now stop wasting my time or the punishment will be more severe!"

She sighed and took her time to remove one item after the other.

Sandy remembered that I saw her bottom parts already, so she removed her skirt first, followed by her panties. Then she looked in my direction.

My eyes were initially focused on her mound and then moved up to her face.

Sandy had a strange smile on her face, that I could not decipher.

Then she stripped her blouse and remained with only a bra on.

She stared at me with her eyes begging me to stop it.

I looked back at her and didn't budge.

She sighed and her hands moved backwards to unclasp her bra.

Sandy let it fall to the floor while both her hands on her tits.

The large areolas were fully exposed and her hands barely covered her nipples.

"Sandy, you misunderstood. I meant stand up NAKED with your arms beside your body!"

Her hands moved at a turtle's pace to the sides of her body.

Sandy's marvelous boobs were now in full view...

They were gorgeous! I had a strong urge to touch them, tweak them and suck her dark nipples.

I stood up and approached her.

It was a mistake, because my cock was already pushing hard against the front of my pants.

In my imagination I could hear my pole asking for permission to park in the valley between her twin peaks...

Sandy watched my face and then her eyes descended toward my groin.

My bulge was too obvious to ignore.

"Sir, how do you plan to punish me?..."

I sat on my bed and pointed to my lap, "Lie down here and get ready for 10 strokes!"

"OK sir."

Sandy positioned her midriff on my body, while her head and legs rested on the mattress.

Her groin was on top of my hard cock!

"Girl, count correctly if you don't want us to start over!"

The first 4 strokes went as expected.

Until the fifth one she counted normally and Sandy's body lied still.

Then her body began to squirm over my engorged cock.

I continued to 6 and then 7.

Her gyrations over my member intensified, pushing the organ upward still.

She whispered, "Sir, if your suffering hard penis stays caged, it will break..."

"You may free it if you want, but then we'll have to start over your smacking!"

Her small hand found my zipper under her body and gradually unfastened it.

My dick was still inside my briefs, but this was a minor hurdle.

It pushed itself toward Sandy's entrance.

I continued spanking her red butt cheeks.

Sandy started recounting and reached 6 before mumbling, "It's uncomfortable!"

Her palm found my groin again and pulled sideways the front part of my briefs.

My exposed cockhead was now directly aligned against her naked pussy.

The cunt folds were damped...

Yes. The lady was highly aroused!

As my flogging continued, her gyrations slowly directed my prick head into her vagina.

I did not help.

Her body motion became more targeted to get my cock inside of her and she whispered, "But sir, you cannot do it to me... I am married..."

Deep inside I was marveling at the discrepancy between her talk and behavior.

I made up my mind to go with what she was doing and ignore her excess verbiage.

"Oh shut up you horny bitch! You talk too much! I am not interested in your marital status. Now sit up straight and ride my cock like a good slut! We both know you want it."

She sat up on my groin with her legs on both my sides and began back and forth movements, letting my prick penetrate her hole deeper and deeper.

All this time her lips continued whispering, "Sir, but I am married..."

I leaned backwards on one hand and placed the other one on her tempting breast.

It was soft and smooth and the nipple was rock hard...

I rolled it between two fingers and she moaned. Her eyes were closed.

I kissed her lips gently. Her face backed, still mumbling, "I can't... I am married..."

I pinched her nipple and she started whimpering.

Her breathing accelerated and the pulse rate was immeasurable...

I sat up straight and with my other hand massaged her clitoris.

Sandy's body jolted in the air and then landed back on my hard cock.

It followed by her body shuddering, as she reached a massive orgasm.

Her mouth was open and incoherent sounds emanated every now and then.

I kissed her mouth again. This time her face did not retreat.

My tongue found hers and pulled it into my mouth. I sucked on it gently.

As her climax subsided, Sandy's body began to relax and I had to hold her, so she doesn't fall.

Subsequently I stood up and placed her body in a supine position on the bed.

I zipped my pants and went to the bathroom to pee and clean up.

When I returned, Sandy was sitting on the bed, still naked, with her hands covering her face.

She said, "What did we do?... I am married..."

I hugged her shoulder and kissed her forehead, "Yes you are... I'll get out now and let you dress up. I'll be back in 10 minutes. If you are still in my office, we'll talk. If you go to your office, we are going to have this talk some other time..."

Ten minutes later I opened the door to my office...

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers