Sandy Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after.
1.1k words
4.41
6k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us woke up slowly together. Jenny and I were still hugging Sandy, and we just lay there looking at each other. Sandy didn't have to say anything, I knew exactly what to do. I crawled on the bed to lie between her legs and started sucking her cock. Before she came to our life, that was always a fantasy of mine, for Jenny to wake me up like that. Now I had the chance to give it to Sandy. A couple of minutes later and Jenny joined me - she lay next to me between Sandy's legs, waited for me to bring my head up and kissed me deeply. As we broke up the kiss she looked deep in my eyes and said "I love seeing you suck Sandy's cock like that," and with both hands grabbing Sandy's dick, also started sucking.

I held back her hair as she sucked with one hand, the other on the base of Sandy's cock. A few minutes later Sandy came in Jenny's mouth. Jenny came up and kissed me, sharing Sandy's cum with me. "Go get ready for today," Sandy said after we finished swallowing all of her cum. We got up and she closed her eyes and drifted off. Both of us went into to the shower together to get ready.

In the shower, after taking off my beautiful green pajamas, Jenny and I washed each other. She then brought out the razor, shaved her legs, and then shaved mine. I felt so good getting pretty for Sandy like that. When we came out of the shower we started dressing for the day. Jenny gave me a pair of black lace panties, which I wore under my regular old work clothes. She wore one of her own "stay-at-home" dresses which I always liked. These weren't fancy, but still very sexy. After getting ready I went to kiss Sandy and then Jenny goodbye, and got into my car and drove off to my office.

On the way, Sandy called my phone as I was driving and started to give me instructions for the day. In the background I could hear the sound of sucking, probably Jenny sucking her cock while Sandy was talking to me. "You are allowed to touch yourself when you think of me" Sandy said over the phone "but you are not allowed to come."

"Don't forget our lunch call as well," she said. She then grunted a bit as she probably came in Jenny's mouth. "Of course Sandy," I said, "I already miss you."

"Good girl" she said and hung up.

I continued driving quietly to my office, and after parking my car I started my day regularly. Sometime after lunch, a strange feeling came over me. Memories of yesterday started coming back to me, and I started to feel angry. It was as if a deep anger at Sandy was flooding me, as the memory of her fucking Jenny came up in my mind. How could I let her fuck my wife? Who was she anyway?

My reveree was broken off by the sound of my phone ringing. I picked up and I heared Sandy's voice

"Hi Greg, you forgot to call!"

"Of course I didn't call!" I said angrily, "Who are you anyway?! What have you done to my life?"

My tone was going up when I was cut off by Sandy "Be quiet for a few minutes," she said, and I stopped talking. I was still feeling my anger simmering but I waited patiently to hear what she had to say for herself.

"You forgot how much you love me," Sandy said, and I realized she was right. I may be angry at her, but I did love her.

"Remember how good it felt to have my cock inside you? In your mouth and in your boy-pussy?" she asked me, and I thought back to these moments. I felt so fulfilled at the time. My anger cooled down and she continued.

"You shouldn't worry Greg, now that I'm here your life and marriage are finally on the right path," she said,

"It's what you've always been missing."

I thought a bit and said: "You're right, I do miss you now."

"Why don't you finish work early today Greg, and come spend some more time with Jenny and me?" Sandy suggested, and I thought that was a good suggestion.

"I'll let you think about that, and I'd love to spend some more time with you today. I love you, and I love Jenny." she said and I replied "I love you too!" and she hung up.

With my anger cooled down I got back to working, and a few hours later drove back home. I stopped on the way to get some flowers. When I went inside I saw Sandy with her back to me, fucking Jenny from behind over the kitchen counter.

"Hi love" I said and went to give Sandy a kiss. I then took an empty vase, filled it with water and put the flowers inside, then set them on the kitchen counter, in front of Jenny who was leaning on it as Sandy was thursting into her. I patted her head, and told Sandy "I missed you Sandy, and I bought some flowers to say I'm sorry for the way I talked to you on the phone earlier today." While still prone on the counter, Jenny took my hand in her right hand to reassure me. Sandy smiled at me and said "Don't worry Greg, all is forgiven. Come here!"

I went to her and hugged her and kissed her deeply as she continued thursting into Jenny. I was so happy to have such a patient loving woman in my life! I hugged her with one hand, with the other I dropped my pants and rubbed my boy-clit as Sandy was fucking my wife. In a few minutes she was done and took her still dripping cock out of Jenny. Jenny lay exhausted on the kitchen counter so I knew what I had to do. I went down on my knees and put Sandy's cock in my mouth to clean it. Sandy put her hand on my head and patted my hair. I looked up at her as she said "You are such a good boy-girl Greg, I'm so happy to have you servicing me like that."

I felt so proud. Her dick was getting harder again, and with one hand I rubbed her balls a bit and the other on the base of her cock. She thursted a bit more then came in my mouth. Such a wonderful taste!

I swallowed every drop, then came up to hug and kiss her. "Thank you for being in our lives!" I told her looking deep into Sandy's eyes. "Your coming to us is the best thing that could happen, we are so fortunate!". She kissed me again, and I felt thankful.