Sandy Ch. 04

Story Info
The next weeks and months with Sandy.
901 words
4.41
5.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks and months, we all settled into our new routine. For me it was waking up, pleasuring Sandy, getting ready for the day, leaving for work, my lunch call with Sandy, then coming back to seeing Sandy fuck Jenny somewhere in the house. Then, preparing dinner, usually some home date for the three of us, and then to bed again. All throughout the day I was regularly pleasuring Sandy as I should, and if she wanted, she would fuck me for her pleasure. It was pure bliss.

I also started taking pills in my morning smoothie Jenny would regularly make me, and also started letting my hair grow. Outside the house I was still wearing my regular clothes, but over panties and sometimes stockings. Inside the house, Jenny and I were sharing wardrobes. I was also wearing shaping corsets as much as I could, to get my hips thinner and a more appealing figure for Sandy. Within a few months my breasts started to grow, and my facial features softened. Sandy took Jenny and me to have some permanent hair removal - legs, chest, arms and facial hair. Of course, being the gentleman that I am, I paid for it all.

On the night of our one year anniversary together, when we were in bed I decided to make it a special, even more enjoyable night for Sandy. I asked her to lie on her back, then climbed on top of her. I gently pulled her into me, her cock filling me completely. I then held her hands, and laid down to kiss her deeply. I looked into her eyes and as we broke our kiss I said "Thank you Sandy for being in our lives. We love you so much." I kept eye contact as I started going up and down on her cock, trying to squeeze my muscles to please her. Jenny was beside her rubbing Sandy's tits, as Sandy's right hand was fingering her. When I started really getting into it, with a faster rhythm, Sandy placed both her hands on my ass and slapped me strongly.

"Stronger" I said, still looking in her eyes, both my hands on her. I leaned in and kissed her again. She was really pumping me strongly now. I laid down on her and hugged her strongly as she was fucking me, and squealed with joy. In a few more minutes, Sandy came deep inside me, and a few thursts later, stopped pumping. I was spent, and rolled to her side. Sandy just lay there with a small smile on her face, as Jenny quickly came and started cleaning her cock. I just looked at both of them, my heart overflowing with love.

Sandy came again in Jenny's mouth, and after sucking all the juice from Sandy's cock, Jenny came to me and we shared Sandy's cum with a deep kiss. I loved the taste. Sandy looked at me then and said

"Greg, tomorrow is going to be a special day for you. Tomorrow you are going to officially transition for me."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that Sandy, I certainly have been trying to be the best girl for you!"

She patted my head and said "Such a good girl, I knew I made the right choice when I came to you."

The day after, I wore a very pretty summer dress, and white sandles with high heels. I had a white Bra that my small breasts now filled, and my hair was shoulder length. This would be the first time for me to leave the house wearing my new female clothes. I was so proud to be ready for this. We all drove together to the government office, Sandy driving, Jenny riding shotgun with me in the back. After Sandy parked the car, Jenny went down to give Sandy a quick blow job. It really was quick, and she swallowed it all herself. I watched her, happy to see that Sandy was enjoying herself today.

We all came out of the car together, and went to the office. There, after waiting in line for about 10 minutes it was my turn. I explained to the clerk that I was transitioning, and wanted to officially change my gender and name on my ID. He was very patient and accepting, and within five minutes it was done. I was now a proper woman, with a proper name, Giselle, that Sandy gave to me. Jenny gave me a hug and a quick kiss, then let me go to Sandy, I hugged her deeply, said "Thank you Sandy! Thank you!" in her ear, then kissed her deeply, letting her tongue explore my mouth as she wanted.

On the drive back she took a detour to a barely travelled road and stopped on the side. She took her chair back all the way, and I climbed on top of her again, my hands around her head as she fucked me deeply in my boy-pussy. Jenny touched my clitty here and there, but was also kissing Sandy, and as usual getting fingered by her. After she came in me, I kissed Sandy again, said "Thank you Sandy for being in our lives!" and hugged her.

So far this was the best week of my life, and I couldn't wait to see what the next months had in store for me.