Sandy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like they wanted stay like that for a while, so I sat up and stood up. Sandy glanced up at me with a little smile and nod, and I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I decided that I wanted a beer, and went to the kitchen and quietly found and opened one and had a long drink. I wandered back to the bedroom door and peeked in, not wanting to disturb them if they didn't want to be. They were still lying like that, but talking softly. I drew my head back and leaned against the wall and listened - excusing my eavesdropping with the recollection that Sandy had listened to Vivienne and me in the bathroom.

"I thought it was, too." Sandy murmured.

"That really turned me on, when I saw that he must be ... coming. You really do like that. ... Oh, I said that before already."

"Um-hmm."

"I did, too. ... Hmm! I never thought I'd say that, ... especially about that."

"He says it's spoiling him: just so good without any effort, a bit unfair, since he can't do as much for us that way."

"I don't know, ... of course not, but it was about as good as it could be, just different."

"Um-hmm. I'm glad. That's the way I feel."

"Hmm! That's good. ... He does it real good, doesn't he?"

"He sure does it real good, but maybe they all do. I don't know."

"I hope so. ... Yeah, I guess, ... if they want to ... all the way."

"Hm-hmm! They will, if we do it to them."

"Hm-hmm! I guess so, ... if I want to."

Sandy didn't say anything, and after a pause, Vivienne continued:

"Well, I did, sort of. I liked that, ... but I don't know about ..., you know."

"It just tastes funny, ... but you already know that."

"Hmm! Yeah. I have to think about it. ... 'Spoil him'. Hm-hmm!"

"Which 'him'?"

"Hmm? .... Hm-hmm! Any of them, ... all of them! ... Listen to me! ... Where is he?"

I hoped that Sandy would find an answer, and she did:

"Probably listening and trying not to laugh."

Vivienne did, however, which made it easier for me to join the conversation when I entered the room:

"Yeah, something like that," and we all chuckled, both of them smiling at me - and I, at them.

"That is just what we need, ... Sandy remarked with smirk:

"... a naked man ... for you ..." she give Vivienne's breast a squeeze:

"... and a beer for me."

We all chuckled again, and again when Vivienne said:

"But first a beer for me, too, ... and the naked man should be for you, 'really'," and she turned her head back to smile at Sandy. She grinned and sat up, saying:

"If you insist, I won't say no."

We all chuckled again, and they got up and followed me to the kitchen, where I got each of them a beer. This time I did offer a toast:

"Here's looking at you."

They snickered as I did, and both responded:

"And you," also looking me up and down, and we all drank.

Sandy's first remark was:

"If I get the naked man - 'really' - you can start by spoiling him - just a little - to think about it."

"I will," Vivienne replied immediately, grinning at each of us before she took a good drink from her can. Sandy remarked:

"That's fun, when he's all nice and soft ..."

"But not for long, ..." I interjected to their chuckles: "... but still very nice ..."

"But longer," Sandy added, and we chuckled again, and they drank, while I just took a sip.

"I like that. I'll do it until I taste him again, then you can have him."

"That's a good idea, but no longer, and then - I'm afraid - you'll just have to watch."

"That's all right. He promised he would do it me, too."

"And if you want to watch, while you're making him nice and longer, I'll show you what I like to do to Sandy's pussy."

They snickered and drank again, and Sandy remarked:

'"Pretty pussy', please."

"Sandy's 'pretty pussy,' of course. They're each the prettiest one when I'm looking."

"I want to see Vivienne's. I've never really seen one before, ... like you see them."

Vivienne took a deep drink, emptying her can, and smiled at Sandy and replied:

"If you want to, if you let me see yours; I haven't either."

"But he comes first, before that starts. I guess then I'll just be watching."

Vivienne nodded and looked at him, agreeing:

"Of course," and set down her empty beer can and came closer and fondled him. Sandy winked at me with a little smile as it occurred to me that what I had said could suggest more than just looking.

Vivienne was having a good time exploring him with her fingers, rubbing them on his head and twisting him around, holding him further down, playing with the loose skin, even discovering to shake him like Sandy had done, snickering as she watched him, and then drawing up the skin at the front of my sack, her fingers creeping down to gather in my balls and massage them.

"Having fun?" I asked softly.

"Um-hmm," she responded cheerfully, glancing up at me with smile and asked:

"When do you want me to start?"

Sandy chuckled and finished her beer as I replied:

"There's no time like the present," and I made sure that my can was empty, and we returned to the bedroom.

I thought that Sandy would want to kneel over me so that she could just slid back when Vivienne was finished, but maybe she wanted to watch, herself; or just be sure that Vivienne didn't decide she liked it so much that she wanted really to finish what she started. But that was fine with me: I loved to have my nose in her pussy when I was licking her clitoris, and I wasn't going to miss a lick with her, either; if I could, I wanted to make her come before we started to fuck; she loved that, and I loved to have her sweet pussy juice.

When Vivienne started, however, for a while I was more interested in what she was doing: her first experimenting with a soft cock. I wondered if she could taste him from the time before, wondered if I had left him unwashed in anticipation that she would be doing what she was: her tongue exploring around his groove and finding the sensitive spot behind his head. But then he wasn't soft any more, and I concentrated on what my tongue was doing, tasting that Sandy had been aroused before and trying to find all of it and then finding her nice clitoris to nibble on. She liked that; her pelvis twitched slightly, but she held still, pressing down to let me suck on it. Before I thought to, she took my hands and put them on her breasts. Yes, she wanted as much as possible this way. When I felt Vivienne pull him back and turn her head up - like Sandy had done - Sandy responded by herself, rising up and letting her see my tongue lapping on her clitoris. Vivienne chuckled with a little nod of appreciation, and Sandy sank back down as Vivienne sucked him deeper in her mouth again.

Before I wanted to stop tasting Sandy, Vivienne drew her head up and licked all around him, trying to find more with the tip of her tongue in his little hole. Of course, Sandy could see what she was doing - just like before - and rose up - I did miss a lick - and started to turn around. Vivienne held him in her mouth until Sandy was astride me, only releasing him when she started to lower her hips. He touched her pussy, and she rocked her hips and easily captured him, sinking down on him with a sigh. She dropped down on me and licked around my mouth and nose, chuckling, and then kissed me, fucking with her tongue as she rocked her pelvis to move him in her a little. Then she rose up a bit and murmured:

"Suck me," and I pushed her breast up and found her stiff nipples with my mouth and other hand and did what I knew she liked, making her moan and start to rock her hips again. God, we were good at this, and this was only the start!

Vaguely I was aware that Vivienne was still between my knees, and thought that if she hadn't seen Sandy's pussy, she certainly had seen him disappear into it and could see her asshole. If she stayed there, she was going to get to see what Sandy liked me to do. But then I felt her get up, and I was only thinking about making it good for Sandy, now sucking her other breast as my fingers squeezed and pulled on the wet nipple it had left. For a moment, it occurred to me that I might not be able to suck Vivienne's in this position, because she was shorter and her breasts too small to be shoved up much. But for now, Sandy's: suck and pinch them until she couldn't stand it and wanted to kiss and fuck. My other hand slid down over her ass and into her crevice.

"Um-hmm," she approved, and I found her asshole. If Vivienne was still watching, in the shower she had admitted that it felt good and shouldn't be too surprised. For a while, Sandy let me rub her there and continue suck as her pelvis rocked with short strokes. Then her pussy clutched and her asshole moved, and she pressed back on my cock and thrust her tongue in my mouth and began to fuck up and down on him, and I thrust him up as she came down, her pussy clutching again as her asshole invited my finger to probe in it, and then she couldn't kiss any more, biting her lip as she panted and fucked as fast as she could, while my finger moved in her and those of my other hand scratched and rubbed behind her cunt, and then she couldn't hold back by biting her lip and began to gasp unvoiced:

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! ..." as she spurted, making me come, both of us spurting as our hips pounded together, until she finally cried out:

"Oh, fuck!" and collapsed on me.

I held her in my arms as we both gasped and exhaled slowly. I thought there was a slight change in the light in the room, and raised my head and saw Vivienne standing in the doorway. I wondered how long she had been watching us, but when she saw me, she raised her hand with a spatula in it, indicating that she had been in the kitchen and suggesting that she had just come at the end or after Sandy's cry, and also suggesting that dinner would soon be ready. She disappeared, and my head dropped back down. After a few moments, Sandy asked:

"What was that?"

"Vivienne, at the door, with a spatula. I think dinner is ready."

"That's good. I need it. Hm-hmm! She wanted to watch."

"She got an eyeful ... before she went to the kitchen."

"Um-hmm, and I got a pussyful - Hm-hmm! - right here, fucking on her bed."

"Um-hmm. It was more than a pleasure to give it to you, thank you."

Sandy sat up, and he slipped out, and she carefully got off the bed, standing uncertainly as she stretched her legs after their being drawn up for so long. I sat up and then stood up, and we went to the bathroom and washed each other. When Vivienne heard the water running, she called that dinner was almost ready. I almost replied: "We're coming," but then answered:

"We'll be right there."

The smug, satisfied feeling after having good sex was a little uncomfortable in the presence of Vivienne, knowing that she hadn't been part of it, but had seen and heard us. She also seemed to feel that the situation was a little strange: smiling wryly at us both as her eyes dropped to look at our private parts and then back at our faces as she said:

"There you are. ... I guess it was good; I didn't want to watch the whole time."

"I guess not, ..." Sandy agreed: "... I don't think I would have, either. Yes, it was."

"Um-hmm, ..." I agreed: "... nice that you decided to start dinner. I'll open the wine."

"I hope the steaks are right; I started them too soon." Sandy snorted slightly and replied:

"Well, if they aren't, it's our fault, not yours."

Vivienne had set the table and already served her salad, a different noodle salad, and brought the pan with the steaks to the table and served them, while I poured the wine. Then we sat down, chuckling a little as we spread our paper napkins over our bare thighs. I raised my glass and said:

"To the cook! I don't know why I keep insisting on taking you both to dinner; eating here is a lot more enjoyable."

They both had raised their glasses and almost spilled them when they chuckled out loud, glancing at each other and me with little smirks. We drank and smirked again at each other, and began our meal.

The steaks were a bit more done than they should have been for the quality of the meat, but still only medium, and very good, as was Vivienne's salad, and the girls agreed that the wine was excellent. We talked about everything except what we had done - and expected that we might do; I had promised Vivienne that we would also do it, "really." I tried to keep my eyes off their breasts, only glancing at them when I had my head down, cutting my steak. Sandy's nipples looked a little swollen from my sucking on them so long. Only once did I notice them - Vivienne's too - pop out, when Sandy said something about what we could do together. It was really about doing something "harmless," outside the apartment, but the words "we could do together" seemed implication enough - even for Sandy, who had said them. They hadn't forgotten what we had been doing and might do, after dinner or at a future date.

We had finished the wine with the meal, agreeing not to open the second bottle. Sandy again volunteered to clear the table and suggested that Vivienne and I put on some music. She glanced at me with a smile as we went to do so, also apparently recalling our doing the same on Monday evening. When she leaned down to find some records, I again put hand on her back. She turned her head up and smiled with a little snort of acknowledgement, and a stronger one when I slid my hand up and around her side and found her breast, her nipple already aroused in anticipation. I just held it familiarly while she chose the records, letting my hand slid down to her hip when she stood up. She glanced at me with smile and then took the records out and placed them on the spindle and turned the record player on. When she stood up again, we heard the toilet flush before the music started. Sandy came back and smiled at us as she returned to the kitchen. I held Vivienne a little closer, our hips and thighs touching. She turned a little towards me, looking up with mild smile and said:

"It's still a little funny ... being like this, ..." and she glanced down at our nudity: "... me being like this, ... - hmm! - when I think about it," and she smiled again: "... but not like before. I like it - just didn't know that I could, ... that I could be like this."

I rubbed her side, and she nodded with a little smile, and I asked:

"Do I have to say anything?"

"Hm-umm. I just wanted to tell you."

"Thank you. I like it, too."

"Um-hmm. Maybe we should go to the bathroom, too."

"Good idea."

We did. This time I used the washbasin. Vivienne snickered when I did, and then snickered again when I washed him. Then she took her washcloth and with a little smile and snort washed herself, turning away from the washbasin so that she could look at me as she snorted again and said:

"Funny; I never thought I would do this either, with someone watching."

I saw her reach further back between her legs as she snorted again and asked:

"Sandy really likes that? I read about it, but didn't really believe it."

"Um-hmm, not just Sandy."

"Hmm! Before I met you, I was a prudish, Catholic good girl being sinful."

"I'll take the blame, ... if it makes you feel better." Vivienne turned her head and grinned at me as she hung up her washcloth:

"Oh, it makes me feel better, all right! I told you I like it. I've just got to get accustomed to idea."

"Hm-hm-hmm! Maybe more practice would help."

"Hm-hm-hmm! Maybe, ..." and her smile faded: "... but I don't want to intrude."

"Sandy doesn't need any practice ..."

"Hm-hmm! But still ...?"

"And she wants to share."

"Where are you," Sandy called from the living room.

"Here, discussing sharing," I replied. Vivienne snorted with a grin, and we returned to Sandy.

"That's a good idea. How?"

I glanced at Vivienne and said:

"See, I told you."

"Told her what?"

"That you wanted to share. Vivienne wants to get accustomed to the idea that she isn't 'a prudish Catholic good girl being sinful."'

"If she wants to, that's a good idea. Hm-hmm! And we can help?"

"You already have ..."

"But I thought she needs more practice."

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt - hm-hmm! - well, just a little, if you chew on her nipples like you do on mine."

"But you wanted me to."

We all laughed, and then glanced at each other and snickered. It seemed like we were making up for avoidance of the subject during dinner. Then for a moment we were silent, all waiting for a way to continue.

"Let's lie down and listen to the music," I suggested.

'"Listen to the music'," Sandy repeated with snort, and Vivienne snorted, too, but they were already moving in the direction of the bedroom. I followed them, suddenly comparing their bottoms: Vivienne's round apple-shaped one with Sandy's, that had a flat spot on cheeks of her ass. Vivienne's was more attractive, but Sandy's - and all the others like that that I had seen were, too - only less so in direct comparison. Sandy immediately crept across to the far side, Vivienne waited for me to lie down - right on her wet spot, eliciting the comment from me:

"Oooh! Why do girls have to go all wet?!"

Vivienne snickered as she waited for me to settle with my arm under Sandy's head, who replied:

"It's your own fault; making us come so good. I thought you liked it. You're lucky I didn't - there."

"Yeah, I love it, but only when it's warm and fresh." Sandy snickered as Vivienne joined us and commented:

"But here," and moved away from the edge of the bed as I put my other arm around her.

They both rolled comfortably up against me, drawing their upper thighs up on mine, and their hands slid down my chest and found my cock and balls. I responded by slipping my hands down to their breasts. For a while, their fingers just wandered familiarly - nice, not arousing him, sometimes playing with each other as much as they were with my balls. I just held their breasts in my palms, enjoying the intimate companionship, recalling lying with Pam and Sukie like that, and with Martha and my sister, though I couldn't remember if they had caressed me together like Vivienne and Sandy were.

"I guess we are just listening to the music," Sandy said, including a couple of Vivienne's fingers in her hand as she moved my balls, asking after a moment:

"Was it like this with those two girls?

"Pretty much, without the music, ... - hm-hmm! - and we all still had our underpants on."

We all chuckled, and Vivienne took control of my balls from Sandy, who after a moment looked over at her and said:

"You said I could look at your pussy."

"Hmm! If you want to. ... Hm-hmm! I've already seen most of yours; I guess it's your turn."

"Yeah, I guess you have. I didn't think about that."

"I better get out of the way," I added.

"Yes, please," Sandy agreed and began to sit up.

"Hmm," Vivienne snorted and watched Sandy get on her knees, making space for me to move aside, and clambering over me with her feet towards the head of the bed.

"Hmm," Vivienne snorted again and asked:

"What do you want me to do."

"Move over, your wet spot is all warm now," Sandy replied.

With a chuckle, Vivienne did, Sandy making a little more space for her. They looked at each other smiling slightly and each snorting. Vivienne smiled impishly and pressed her knees tightly together when she saw Sandy glance down her body, but her nipples were erect. Sandy's eyes returned to her face. She grinned and rubbed one of them. Vivienne chuckled and returned her grin as she relaxed her legs.

"Um-hmm, ..." Sandy murmured and leaned down on one hand, adding as she began to move her leg over to straddle Vivienne: "... you can still look at mine again."

"Um-hmm," Vivienne agreed and drew her knees up a little as Sandy settled on all fours over her.

Vivienne glanced over at me with a snort and asked:

"Is hers as pretty as mine?"