Sandy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm-hmm! Yeah I was thinking about it when I got to the airport, and someone said that I looked like I was feeling good - and I was," and she snickered with a grin, and Sandy and I did, too, as we drank again. Then Sandy said:

"That's good. But, well, ... if you have any bad dreams tonight, you can come and sleep in my bed. Yours is all wet, anyway."

"It sure is, but I don't know if that would help," but her nice tan nipples had stood out again at Sandy's suggestion, relaxing as she spoke.

We all drank again. Our beers were almost empty. Sandy shook hers and asked if we wanted another one, adding:

"It's not a school night, you know," with a glance at the kitchen clock as she emptied her can. I glanced, myself, and was surprised how early it was, and agreed:

"Why not," and finished mine as Vivienne agreed:

"Sure," and finished hers.

While Sandy was disposing of the cans and getting fresh ones, I figured we must have spent an hour with our cocktails and showering, then Sandy had eaten me, and I, Vivienne; maybe half an hour, perhaps including my getting a beer and listening to them; and maybe fifteen minutes drinking together; and then Vivienne had started on me, and then Sandy and I had done it - "really" -; maybe another half an hour, enough time for Vivienne to prepare dinner; eating maybe for another half an hour; and then with the music and Sandy's cleaning up, another fifteen minutes; and then Sandy and Vivienne, and then with me - that must have taken three quarters of an hour; and now our beer ...?

By then, we had each opened our cans, but I must have had a detached expression on my face; Vivienne ask:

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh? ... I was wondering that it was so early, - all considered - ..." they both smirked: "... and ..., well, ... - I certainly didn't forget anything - it seemed like it should be later."

They both snickered and nodded, and we all drank. Then Sandy said:

"Maybe we ate and drank faster than you thought ..."

"Or did something else faster, ..." Vivienne interjected with a grin: "... we didn't waste any time."

"Nope!" Sandy agreed cheerfully with a smile and added:

"Let's go sit down. I'll get a couple of towels."

We sat on the sofa, this time with the girls on each side of me, and all of us with our feet on the coffee table. After a sip of our beers, Vivienne suggested that she restart the records, and went and raised them on the spindle and started the record player again. As she returned, and the music started, Sandy snorted and murmured:

'"Listen to the music,' we didn't for long before," and we all snorted and smiled at each other and drank again. Then like in the bedroom - perhaps inspired by Sandy's comment - their hands again found my sex, idling massaging while I watched - while we all watched - as their fingers familiarly shared at playing with my sack and soft cock, and with each other, as though they belonged to one person, stilling when we all had another sip, and then continuing. We all chuckled when he began to respond, their fingers joining in helping him and then taking turns, one massaging my balls while the other's fingers explored all over him, around his head and in his groove, and then down his shaft, until the other one started on his head as the other's fingers slipped down around my balls.

"Um-hmm, ..." I approved, enjoying their attention and that it was only enough to keep him aroused. I took a sip of beer, and the girls did again, Vivienne's, a longer one. The next time her fingers were on top, they fondled him a little more intensely, with effect, and she murmured:

"I want to try to spoil him; you two spoiled me so good."

"Good idea," Sandy murmured as she gathered as much skin in her hand as she could and rubbed it between her fingers and palm.

"If you want to; you don't have to," I suggested.

"I better want to, - hmm! - if I wanted to with Sandy ..."

"You will," Sandy enjoined.

Vivienne smiled at her and then at me and then still holding him slid off the sofa and pushed the coffee table back and knelt in front of me. Her nipples were erect as she glanced up at both of us and then back down at her hand and said:

"Tell me how to spoil him."

"You were doing just fine, before."

She snorted softly and then gently slapped Sandy's hand, that didn't seem to want to relinquish my balls.

"Um-hmm, ..." Sandy agreed with a nod and removed her hand: "... he's all yours."

Vivienne glanced up again at me as she leaned forward, her tongue between her open lips, and then her warm wet tongue was licking him, exploring a little left and right in his groove, and then back behind his head, making him twitch - like a fishing lure, it suddenly occurred to me as I watched him trying to entice her mouth to take him. And she did, slowly letting her lips slide around him until his head disappeared, and then licking him ...

"Uhmm! He likes that!" I murmured as he twitched again. Vivienne nodded and did it some more, making him surge, and then she gently sucked him deeper in her mouth, turning her head so she could hold him to her palate with her tongue, that was moving gently to and fro on him.

"Um-hmm, like that," I murmured. Her eyes glanced up at me as a smile moved the corners of her mouth, and she continued, her head just moving slightly, enough to make him aware of the roughness of her palate - and to make him move.

Uhmm, that's good. You can just keep doing that until he can't stand it any longer, until I can't hold him still any longer. ... Mmmm! That's what makes it so spoiling; not having to do anything but try to make it last as long as possible."

Vivienne nodded again as Sandy reminded her:

"Keep his sack soft. You can't hurt it, pinch and grab his skin."

Vivienne did, more gently than Sandy would have, not that it was really necessary yet, but I encouraged her:

"Yeah, like that," and she nodded, moving a little further on him as she continued to suck and rub him with her tongue.

"Um-hmmm! ... Yes! ... Uhmmm! ..."

Vivienne drew her head up and licked around his head.

"That's good. You like that," Sandy murmured, recognizing that she was tasting his silky liquid. My eyes glanced over and saw that Sandy's nipples were aroused, as Vivienne nodded again with an "un-hnn."

"I do, too. He wants to give you everything he can."

"Un-hnn," Vivienne responded with another nod that took him deeper in her mouth and then continued to nod her head with longer, measured strokes as her fingers massaged my balls.

"Oh yes! ... That's so good. ... You do that so good. ... Uhmm!"

My hips began to rock slowly, and Vivienne's fingertips dug into the back of my sack to catch the skin and tug at it.

"Uhmm! ... Uhmm! ... Yes, ... like that. ... Uhmm! ... You're spoiling him ... so good. Uhmm! ... He wants to come in your mouth. ... Do you want that?"

Vivienne nodded eagerly with a moan in her throat, moving faster on him, and my hips did, too, thrusting him up. Her other hand grasped him to keep him from going too deep as I gasped and groaned, and he did. Vivienne gave a surprised little "uhn!" but didn't stop moving as he spurted a couple of times more, and then she stopped when it was apparent to her that he was finished, just holding him and then drawing her head up and moving her tongue.

"Oooh!" Sandy murmured, and I glanced over and saw that she was holding her breast and pussy and recalled that she had also responded when she saw me start to come. Vivienne looked up at me with him still in her mouth and smiled. She must have felt the small dribble I saw at the corner of her mouth. She let him slip from between her lips and with little snort licked them and then licked around him. Then she looked up again with a smirk and noticed Sandy and snorted:

"Hmm! Yeah, me too," and then looked at me with a nod and said:

"Yes, I wanted that; I really wanted it, to know I was making it good for you."

"You sure did, thank you."

"Yeah, that's good. I never really thought about making it good for a man before; they just did it, and it seemed to be, while I was just wanting it to be good for me. ... Sounds a little selfish."

She looked back down at him, now soft in her hand, and with a chuckle gave him a kiss. Sandy chuckled, too, and said:

"I was just lucky, discovering that, first thing. Maybe it's good, when kids play around with it a little before they really do it."

"I sure didn't. I just let him do it the first time. I wanted to, but felt very sinful about it."

"I hope you don't now," I said.

"I hope so, too," Vivienne said cheerfully and stood up and stretched her legs unselfconsciously in her nudity.

"It doesn't look like it," Sandy remarked.

"I guess not," she replied with a smile as she glanced down at herself and then at us. Sandy still had her hand in her lap, but had let go of her breast.

"Rather more like shameless, ... all of us," I suggested.

They both nodded and chuckled, and I got up, saying:

"I've got to go, before it gets too late. Monday night I explained that I had walked a girl home from the athletic club; tonight I may have to explain that I walked you two home from the bar. Did you have a good time?"

They snickered with smirks, and then Vivienne said:

"Oh yes, thank you. I haven't had so much 'fun' in a month of Sundays."

We all laughed. Sandy stood up, and I took them both in my arms and kissed them. They followed me to the bedroom. The scent of all our love making suddenly reminded me that I had to take a quick shower. When I mentioned it, we all snickered. They both wanted to help me dry myself, which may not have been the most expedient solution.

Chuckling, we returned to the bedroom, and they took turns offering me the next piece of clothing. We all embraced, both of them kissing me, and then I was off.