Sandy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oooh, I'm not going to answer that. That's the sort of question that started the Trojan Wars."

They both began to laugh, and I joined in, realizing that our laughing was comic relief from the tension we all felt, maybe more Sandy and I, knowing that she was thinking of doing more than just looking, but Vivienne seemed to need the relief just as much; their position was suggestive.

'"Trojan Wars'," Sandy repeated and started laughing again. I reached up and rubbed her bottom.

"Who's that?" she asked turning her head back to look, answering herself:

"Oh, you," and smiled.

"Don't you want to look?" Vivienne asked softly and rolled her thighs open.

"Um-hmm," Sandy murmured and lowered her head, rocking forward to see better. Vivienne seemed to stiffen in her position, staring up at the ceiling and breathing shallowly, her nipples erect. Sandy dropped down on her elbows, and Vivienne caught her breath. After a moment, Sandy said softly:

"Yours is very pretty," and then snickered and added more cheerfully:

"Well, if he says so; I don't have anything to go on, but I think it is, too."

Vivienne snorted and seemed to relax, taking a deeper breath and then another one. When Sandy slid her hands under her thighs and urged her to move them, Vivienne responded, drawing her feet closer and letting her thighs flop open. Then I heard a puff from Sandy, and Vivienne's thighs twitched. Sandy blew on her pussy again, and her thighs twitched again.

"You just want to look, don't you?"

"I think so, ... but I can understand why he wouldn't."

"Hmm! But you're not him."

"Of course not, but it still looks just as attractive."

"Hmmm!"

I glanced down and could see that Sandy's fingers were stroking the backs of Vivienne's thighs, maybe a little inside them. My cock was becoming aroused.

"Hmmm?" Vivienne repeated, this time questioningly.

"I wouldn't mind. ... I mean, those girls did it, and it didn't make them funny."

I felt Vivienne tense again and saw her nipples pop up. Sandy continued:

"I wouldn't mind ... if one of them wanted to do it to me; it would be just the same as his doing it. I bet they were curious; he likes it so much; ... it must be good."

I was impressed with Sandy's line of persuasion. Vivienne didn't relax, but her stomach drew in, and then she took a deep breath and asked softly:

"And you are curious?"

"Um-hmm. ... Yes, I am, ... if you don't mind."

Vivienne took another deep breath, now with her eyes closed, and let it escape and drew another one, holding it for a moment, and then whispered:

"If you want to."

Sandy just nodded as her elbows slid a little, and I could now see her finger tips rubbing the soft inside of Vivienne's thighs, whose body had tensed again, her breathing again shallow and irregular, and then Sandy lowered her head between Vivienne's open thighs.

Vivienne gasped and her thighs twitched, and then she held still, hardly breathing as I saw Sandy's head moving, apparently just exploring with her tongue, her mouth not yet pressed up between Vivienne's thighs. It seemed that she was steeling herself not to move, not to show any response, just to let Sandy do what she wanted, even when she then did press her mouth to her pussy, just responding with another involuntary gasp as her stomach moved sharply. And then it was apparent that Sandy was enjoying what she was doing, humming as though she were pleased. I could imagine so well what it was like for her and recalled that she didn't have to experiment; she knew what was good, how to make it good.

And she was doing that; I could hear her tongue on Vivienne's audibly moist pussy. After a few moments, Vivienne let her body relax and drew a deep breath, letting her hips respond. She was just letting it happen, but no longer resisting the arousing sensation, enjoying it: each time she exhaled, a soft "un-hnn" came from her throat, as though she were approving and agreeing. I doubted that Sandy could hear them, but her humming now sounded more aroused, more like when she was being aroused. Vivienne sighed with a louder "Un-hnn," and her hands, that had been at her sides, rose up and found Sandy's breasts, and they exchanged more pronounced moans as Vivienne's fingertips played with Sandy's nipples, and Sandy's stomach drew in as she curled her hips up, and then again.

Suddenly I realized that Vivienne's tongue was moving between her lips, constantly playing on them, circling around on them in her half opened mouth, sometimes moving in and out in one place. I watched, fascinated, wondering if she was mirroring what she felt Sandy's tongue was doing. And then she was more aroused, breathing harder, and her tongue was moving more vigorously, now in and out further. Her eyelids fluttered open. For a moment, she was looking at the ceiling, her tongue moving incessantly, but then they focused on Sandy's pussy, which was hidden from my view by her leg. With another louder "un-hnn," Vivienne's hands left Sandy's breasts and slid back along her sides and over her hips, and she drew her head and shoulders up and let her eager tongue find Sandy's pussy.

"Oh yes!" Sandy gasped and let her knees slide back. I quickly rolled aside and sat up as Sandy flattened down on Vivienne's body, and then slid my hand over Sandy's back and urged her to roll on her side with Vivienne. As she did, I escaped down over the foot of the bed, since it was in the corner of the room, and then watched them settle comfortably together. If Vivienne hadn't already lain like that with a man, she immediately followed Sandy's lead, both drawing their leg up as a pillow for the other and burying their faces between the other's thighs. Sandy reached back and found Vivienne's breast, and she nodded in acknowledgement. Sandy propped up her leg and let Vivienne discover her pussy, humming encouragement and rocking her pelvis up in appreciation.

It was lovely to watch them, now both so agreed that they wanted to do it. Sandy had managed that so well, and been so curious, herself - like she had been about eating me. It was pleasing to think that I had been the one to let her find out what it was like, and pleasing that Vivienne had discovered that she liked it, "that she could, that she could be like this." Pam and Sukie's first time must have been a little like this, although they both probably started almost at once, neither having Vivienne's inhibitions.

But she wasn't showing any reluctance now. That was so good, that girls immediately knew what was good for each other. What was I going to do? I'd promised Vivienne that we would really do it. Would she want to afterwards? Oh, I could do it now, the best of both worlds for her at once, and that would reassure her that she wasn't "funny," and Sandy would love the surprise. Oh, and it would be real good - without a rubber - letting Sandy lick him a little and then guide him into Vivienne's aroused, warm, slippery vagina! Oh, he liked that idea! But not yet ...

Sandy had slid her hand back down to Vivienne's hip and was sliding her fingers up and down her crevice. Did she know or just assume that Vivienne knew about that, assume that I had washed her there? Whatever, Vivienne's hand was exploring, all over Sandy's ass, a little there, too, and then up her thigh and back to her ass. She knew Sandy liked that, wanted that, and Sandy's fingers suggested that she wanted to touch Vivienne there. Vivienne's followed Sandy's lead, a little tentatively, but also sliding back and forth, a little deeper each time. Sandy wouldn't overdo it the first time. As Vivienne's fingers got a little closer, Sandy nodded and let hers disappear between the cheeks of Vivienne's ass, and then Vivienne's did, as Sandy nodded again and hummed an "un-hnn." Vivienne moved slightly with an "uhn," then held still while I saw Sandy's hand moving. After a few moments, Vivienne's fingers moved again, and then they both continued to move as they rocked their hips up to each other's mouth, audibly making love to each other with their tongues.

I lay down behind Vivienne, disturbing them both and found her breast as I whispered:

"I said we'd do it, too."

"Like this?" she murmured in Sandy's pussy.

"Um-hmm."

She nodded with a snort, and I moved closer to her. Sandy's hand turned and found him - not as aroused as he needed to be, but enough for her to help me push him deeper behind Vivienne's ass, and for her to find him with her mouth. "Mmmm," she knew what he needed. Vivienne chuckled softly in her throat, and I squeezed her breast as she returned to what she had been doing, while Sandy sucked and licked him, quickly able to hold more of him as her hand slid over my hip, stroking in greeting and approval of my idea, and then pulling my hip closer. I shifted down a little to do so, letting her have a little more of him. After a moment of enjoying him, she drew her head back. I tried to find Vivienne's hole with him, but then drew my leg up and let go of Vivienne's breast and reached behind it and pressed him up, and Vivienne rocked her hips back, and after a first attempt, he slipped into her.

"Uhnn!" she responded as Sandy held us closer. I moved away from Vivienne's back and thrust him deeper. Sandy rubbed my ass in approval and let me feel her tongue on him where he disappeared into Vivienne's pussy, and then I felt her nose as she tilted her head and found her clitoris. Oh yes! Her hips twitched, moving on him! And Sandy's fingers crept directly down to my asshole - we knew what we liked. Did she want more than what Vivienne was doing? I found her breast first, squeezing it in confirmation, and then slid my hand down her side and over her hip and then down to Vivienne's hand, joining her fingers, slipping between them, so that all our finger tips were rippling back and forth over Sandy's asshole a few times, but then I stopped their motion and found it with the tip of my middle finger, holding Vivienne's fingers to it with mine as it probed, letting Vivienne's feel Sandy responded, and feel it probe deeper - and Sandy's finger was doing the same. Vivienne drew her hand from under mine, and Sandy and I probed deeper again, relaxing to let each other do so as I felt Vivienne's arm move under mine so that she could hold Sandy's breast.

That was arousing, but had distracted us from what my cock and their mouths could do. But as I began to fuck in Vivienne's pussy, their heads began to move again, and our fingers were moving. We exchanged loud hums of appreciation, then took turns responding to what one of the others was doing: Sandy, when I pressed my finger deeper; Vivienne, when I did with my cock, pressing her hips back to help; I, when Sandy's finger moved in me; and Sandy again, when Vivienne did something good with her mouth, Sandy's hips rocking up against it; and Vivienne, hers twitching out of phase with our fucking, sometimes making her pussy clutch him.

Oh yes! She was getting the best of both worlds at once! And Sandy and I were getting it good, too! But Sandy wanted to give her more; her other hand crept up from under Vivienne's waist between us. I drew in my stomach, and her hand slid down over Vivienne's ass, finding its way lower and into her crevice. Then I could feel that her fingers were moving, and Vivienne responded with an agreeable "unnn!" She liked that, too! Her pussy/cunt clutched on him, and then again as Sandy's fingers moved, and then again as Vivienne gasped softly, but her hips rocked back as I felt Sandy press deeper - in me, too, and I responded. And then Vivienne's hips began to twitch, urging me fuck her, and I did, Sandy's hand encouraging me as her finger moved, making me clutch it with a reflex that made him surge in Vivienne's cunt, that clutched at the same time. Was Sandy moving her fingers in unison? Mine was, with hers. And her asshole was clutching, too, and her hips also beginning to jerk. I hoped that Vivienne and I could make her come; there was no question that we soon would, not the way our hips were moving and her cunt was clipping my surging cock! And Sandy's were, too; three writhing bodies clinging together.

Oh, I wanted Sandy to come with us! I heard myself encouraging her, commanding:

"Come, Sandy, come, come!"

I did, excited by my own words, thrusting and spurting in Vivienne's clutching cunt; and she did, her first flood followed by a second; and Sandy's asshole was clutching as her hips twitched incessantly, and then I heard Vivienne slurping. Oh yes! She was!! Giving Vivienne her sweet love juice, and she was lapping it up, liking it, even as her hips kept moving and her cunt pulsed on my cock, while we all groaned and gasped. Oh yes! We had done it! And Vivienne hadn't just been in the middle between Sandy and me, but had been in the middle of it, getting fucked and eaten, and eating Sandy to orgasm!

We all slumped, lying still, but still gasping and sighing with moans. As our breathing started to return to normal, we still moaned, now hearing each other and seeming to communicated our satisfaction with our moans. Sandy and I slowly withdrew our fingers, Sandy snickering softly and raised her thigh from Vivienne's head, who then did the same, both of them propping them up. Vivienne took a deep breath and moved slightly, and he slipped out of her, soft, wet, sliding down the back of her thigh and landing on mine. She sighed and took another deep breath, and then murmured:

"Ohmygosh, that was good, too good!"

"For me, too, thank you," Sandy added after a moment.

"And for me, too," I agreed.

"But not like it was for me ... both ways. ... Hmm! All three ways! ... And I wanted to, ... wanted you to, Sandy. ... Hm-hmm! I don't know if I wanted you to before, ... but ..., well, since you wanted to ... And then I couldn't help myself; it was being so good, and I was beginning to think what it must be like. ... Oh yes, I was real curious, too. And then, ... well, ... I wasn't thinking about what would happen, just wanted to, wanted you to, too."

She snickered and rolled back against me and turned her head back with a smirk and said:

"And I'm going to do it to you, too," and smirked again and rolled back towards Sandy and looked at her pussy and snorted, and then snorted again and said:

"Yours is very pretty, too, ... - hm-hmm - the prettiest one I know."

Sandy snickered and said "thanks," and I snickered and asked:

"Does that let me off the hook - no Trojan Wars?"

We all laughed again, and again after I added:

"Pity, the school girls were always impressed by my Trojan army; they just loved to see them in combat.

Chuckling, I started to get up, suggesting that we needed to wash again. Sandy nodded, waiting for Vivienne to roll over. When she heard me, however, she stopped and exclaimed:

"Ohmygosh! We did that, too; you did that, too!" and she glanced at each of us with a very surprised expression, adding:

"Jeez, I had forgotten that! You really did that! Yeah, ... well, I knew you did it, ... but ..., well, ... I guess I was expecting it ... sort of.

Sandy nodded and smiled a little and then replied:

"You didn't object."

Hm-hmm! By then I wasn't caring about anything, if it felt good." She glanced at each of us with a snort and smirk and started to get up, muttering almost to herself:

"Jeez, is there anything we haven't done?"

"You haven't done it to him yet," Sandy replied with snort.

"But I said I would," Vivienne replied defensively and glanced at my "him" and then up at me with a smile, and at Sandy, who got up and followed us to the bathroom.

Vivienne snickered when she saw Sandy and me washing each other's hands and muttered:

"Yeah, I guess so; you two have a lot of experience."

Sandy took her washcloth and started to use it, and then Vivienne took hers, snickering again as she copied Sandy: washing her face and then her pussy and asshole, while I washed myself at the washbasin, then using Sandy's washcloth on my ass and rinsing it out.

"Beers?" Sandy asked as Vivienne and I were drying ourselves.

"Good idea," I agreed as Vivienne said:

"Yes, please," and we all went to the kitchen.

As Sandy got them out of the refrigerator and handed them to us, Vivienne remarked:

"I don't know what I was expecting we would do, but not that. ... Hm-hmm! ... 'Pretty pussy,' Pretty pussies! Certainly not that!" She opened her can and looked at Sandy and asked:

"You really wanted to, ... before you started looking?"

We all drank, and Sandy replied - less directly than I knew was true:

"I don't know, ... not really. Of course, he'd told me about those classmates, how much they liked it, and that they liked it just as much with him. And I'd heard rumors about girls at college. Of course, that made me curious, ... and then there yours was, and I suddenly recalled his saying "pretty pussy," and was thinking he was right and how much he liked to do it."

I was watching Vivienne, who nodded slightly with a little smile as Sandy continued with a chuckle:

"And it looked like it wanted me to, already moist, ... and smelling sexy. Oh, I really wanted to then. I don't know what I would have done if you'd said no."

Vivienne nodded again and replied softly:

"I wanted you to, then, too; I was so aroused; I couldn't help myself. I still was disturbed by the thought of your doing it, but by then all I was really thinking about was how good it would feel. ... It sure did, thinking you knew just what it was being like, and then you were humming as though you were really enjoying it ..."

"I was!"

"... and then all I was thinking was that I wanted to know what it was like - this one time."

She paused for a drink and we both joined her. Then she snickered and added:

"At least. Yeah, I was telling myself - making an excuse for myself - that there was nothing wrong with trying something just once."

Sandy and I nodded with smiles, and I suddenly chuckled as I remembered Martha and I joking about tasting something at least once. Vivienne looked at me when I chuckled and I explained:

"That's what Martha's mother had told her - well, not that! - that she should always taste something at least once before deciding she didn't like it."

They both laughed out loud, and then Vivienne asked:

"Martha?"

"A Norwegian girl who was staying with his family," Sandy explained. Vivienne snickered with a nod as she said:

"You don't miss a lick, - hm-hmm! - and she didn't either?"

"Something like that," I replied, and we all snickered and drank again, and I remembered what Martha's mother had told her and said:

"Her mother actually told her something else, that she shouldn't to do it with 'the young gentleman'."

They both laughed out loud, and Vivienne said:

"She did? Talked to her about that? Like that, assuming that she did? I grew up in the wrong country. Where was she from?"

"Norway. Yeah, when she was seventeen, her mother assumed that she had that summer - correctly, the opportunity and guy were obvious - but her only concern was that they had used rubbers. His older brother had given him some."

"Ohmygosh! Just like that?! I did grow up in the wrong country."

"Well, ... my new brother-in-law also gave me some, that summer, with those two girls."

"Then I just grew up in the wrong town."

We chuckled and drank again. Then Vivienne looked more serious and said:

"I keep thinking I should be feeling upset or wicked about all this: just talking like this; and look at us, ..." and she did, and we did, their nipples standing out for a moment as she added:

"... not to mention the rest. Maybe it will hit me later."

"I hope not, ..." Sandy replied: "... hope it didn't Monday night."

"Not really, not at all, really, ... but I didn't think about it. ... Oh, I thought about it - but it wasn't like tonight," and she glanced at Sandy and then chuckled: