All Comments on 'Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 02: The Journey'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
surferchick88surferchick88over 4 years ago
From great to greater

I love to read every single line of this.

Part 1 was already great but this here is even better. The details you deliever and how everything has came together from her past.

Never expected a trip that fantastic.

Can’t already wait for the next part.

AthanaricariAthanaricariover 4 years ago

Can't wait until the next story on this. It shows a LOT of potential

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 4 years ago
Wow

Love the direction this is heading in! Cant wait for the rest of it!

orflash64orflash64over 4 years ago
Does Sarah get sampled on her way to the auction block?

So does Sarah get sampled on her journey to the auction block? I would think that's it one of the perks of the job at a slave auction house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like the writing but plot is stalling

...hopefully next chapter comes soon.

Yes, it was fun to read. This inner monologue thing done well adds depth to the story. Will other characters mentioned (Becky Lou, the judge) get similar treatment?

No, there was not much new action; more of a review of first chapter actions.

monkey_man66monkey_man66over 4 years ago
Love how this is going

As usual, a great story. Love her slow realization that she's been conned by people she considers rednecks. Keep it coming.

nadia877nadia877over 4 years ago
Chapter 3 Has Me All a Tingle

Nice job setting up Chapter 3, can't wait to see how things play out. So many thoughts in my mind, but i expect a surprise or two from You. Thanks as always for sharing!!!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Slaves on the Hoof

The slaver became the slave largely through her own contempt for people she regarded as so inferior to her that they couldn't operate an ATM. Instead her inferiors turned the expert at slave dealing into a slave to become their ATM card.

JOE DOE once again teaches an important lesson. Never underestimate the capability of people you regard as inferior based upon externals: accent and attire.

Never accept at face value the blandishment of others. Never place yourself in a position of vulnerability placing yourself at the mercy of others.

The consequence of error is ending up as the slaver did of being processed through a system you yourself devised.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Brainless.

Can this bitch Sarah possibly be so totally stupid as to not realize she has been set up, and that there will be no buying and release? It stretches both the imagination and any concern for this bimbo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous