All Comments on 'Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 03: Feeling Blue'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
surferchick88surferchick88over 4 years ago
Awesome part

When you think a great story can’t get better... it goes.

Introducing the reporter was a great move and just raising the level of humiliation.

Can‘t already wait for part 4

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 4 years ago
Awesome

A great chapter in her journey thru her sale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great chapter!

Really great! Cannot wait what happens next:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good stuff

Hoping to see the reporter get a washing now that she's "dirty".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of great scenes

... congrats on so many fresh ideas and enticing narrative flow.

Will she be spared at the end or will her pre-monitions about being sold for higher profit turn true? Or maybe, the slave processor keeps her on as a slave and milks both her consultant and horny slut skills? Most likely, You will surprise me with an even better solution.

Thank You and please carry on with Your good deeds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reporter

Like many others, I want to see what happens to that reporter ! Like I want to know what happens to Tracy's friend Suzi from Slave Yoga ! Will SHE end up in a collar as well ? Thank you for the story Joe. Your style is very appealing and readable.

TanukiTanukiover 4 years ago
An idea

In a way this is a revenge story, in that we realize that Sarah has laid this trap on herself by designing the slave processing plant which she's now experiencing first hand. I think it might be satisfying if Sarah begins to regret her past actions, to begin to submit mentally as well as physically. It would make her seem more real. Because if there's no mental submission, then it doesn't make as much sense that she is turned on by being physically enslaved. That she deep down wanted this to happen. Your descriptions of the enslavement are always so clever and devious, I'd like to see more descriptions of the girls breaking down mentally, at least temporarily. I mean who wouldn't fall to pieces if forced to endure these things? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent re read

i decided to give this series another look even though it has been a long time. Sarah realizes she lost everything a point I missed the first few times I read it. Since she will be on the block and sold soon she only currency she has now is her three pleasure zones. I would love to read about her post sale adventures since she gave up everything now and is a forever pleasure slut. Please add some more chapters after her sale and branding. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Slow development, and a rather bland plot. Got bored half way through and decided to skip ahead to see if there is any action, but no, sadly, this story is just page after page of meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous