All Comments on 'Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 04: On The Block'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 4 years ago
Your usual great job

This episode was well worth waiting for; please keep it up!

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 4 years ago
Wow

Great chapter! Story keeps getting better!

surferchick88surferchick88over 4 years ago
Another great chapter

Waited impatiently that this chapter was published and when I saw it, I was like a child at christmas. The sad thing is, after reading it I feel addicted and want more.

This is another great sequel. The whole ordeal is written in such an amazing detailismn and with so much passion. So I ask myself then what comes next...

Please don't let us wait too long

JenGilliamJenGilliamover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Love this series. By far my favorite writer on the site. I just keeps getting better. shit like this makes me wish i could live as one of your characters for a couple days before coming back to my real life

TanukiTanukiover 4 years ago
Relentless submissive brainwashing

This story started out a bit too improbable to me, but I got sucked in by Joe's attention to detail and relentless fire hose of submissive brainwashing. It may not be very realistic, and can be at times too offensive, but he creates this world that's so detailed and real that you get immersed in his reality. Maybe not his best, but I liked the turn around perpetrated on Sarah, a spider caught in her own web. Joe's stories give me the chills and thrills, and take me out of my comfort zone, which is why I keep coming back for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wanted more

I thought that the story screamed for more abuse of the sassy heroine. I would have liked the fat judge to squeeze her breasts and finger her as she could not stop herself from having constant orgasms. Please? Another chapter?

Karen_48Karen_48over 4 years ago
Great story

This was another great chapter in what has been a great story. I can’t wait for the next chapter to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where next?

Again very well written and very enjoyable story .. Fantastic build up... PLEASE don't leave this story hanging here.

A great twist would be if she finds she has been bought by the Judge. A week or two being humiliated by him before he flips her for profit seems to me the way to go.

Regards SmCyber

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love the way you made Sarah the villain, whom despised and humiliated all those inferior beings, she came in contact with in the past, and now must go through the very system she designed to process new slave as quickly as possible and see herself be transformed into the very category of slave she derisively named BLUE, TATTOOED & SCREWED, and finally as she is auctioned off, comes face to face with the individual whom she repeatedly humiliated in the past, the judge who signed the order sending her into slavery as a Pleasure Slave. I hope to soon read how she lives her slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tactile details

Hello.

I love your story thus far!

One of the things i like most about it is your attention to tactile details.

How she can feel the girl's skin in the chute behind her, the feel of things under her bare feet, the wind on her butt hole from the near miss of the whip.

Delicious details especially in a sex story. It really enhances the sex appeal of the story. The story is very intersting, too, as she details how she designed the aspects of the process she is now experiencing.

I cannot say enough good things about this story.

Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have only one thing to contribute and that is a reiteration that Joe Doe is the best!

Joe, you are the best writer Literotica has ever seen or is ever likely to see!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you finish the story

I have read this entire story several times and am still hoping you finish it. I thought it would be great to see her sold and branded. What she cant see it the she was sold to her former poorly treated employees. She has berated so many people and has a million dollar business so it would great Karma to see all her assets taken by her former inferiors and now and forever she is their slave. There would be no going back. The new rowners could grow the business and also use her as a slave perk for clients she would be used and abused and eventually completely broken. After she is broken she could then be sold on to another group or brothel using the same Sandy Foot Auction that she basically created but this time she would be used by all the employees there before moving on to her permanent home. Karma is a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous