All Comments on 'Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 06: On Brand'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this series and hope it continues.

Karen_48Karen_48almost 3 years ago

So happy that you decided to finally add to this story. I only hope you will continue so we learn what finally happens to her.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlalmost 3 years ago

WOW! Amazing as always. I love your work!

justlongtobejustlongtobealmost 3 years ago

Please put me on block

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the good judge doesn't care who bought her but I'm dying to find out. All we know for now is that she's headed for Mexico. I hope the next chapter comes quickly.

EGRIEGRIalmost 3 years ago
Another step in the process

Your stories re always worth the wait between submissions. This chapter was an excellent final mental adjustment for B-269. It was interesting to ride with her through the various steps and encounters on her way to her badge. Mexico, here we come.

Great job

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Great story, great chapter. Hope there's many more.

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

Long time coming but well worth it. I too, really want to find out where she'll end-up?

I imagine some brothel. Probably a high-end one to start. And as time passes, with her body showing the wear and tear of a well-used whore, she'll be resold to seedier establishments a number of times, until she reaches the end of the line, servicing 30-40 Johns a day in some godforsaken mining town until she dies of exhaustion after what? 5-6-7 years, more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stumbled into these stories a week ago and they are awesome. Even better to get an additional chapter

EB71EB71over 2 years ago

Outstanding, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well plotted, good timing, interesting bits & pieces and good on the details. Super great story! Well done! Thank you for writing it.

concrete666concrete666over 2 years ago

I have LOVED every chapter of this story, it keeps getting better! I appreciate you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the series! Extremely creative!

eb7777eb7777over 2 years ago

Outstanding as always.

naughtyallannaughtyallanover 2 years ago

The white-hot iron parted the skin of her asscrack like gossamer, instantly boiling off the marbling to burn deeply into the underlying fleshy glute. Her body arched in a spasm of unbearable agony, straining beyond its limits as the sensitive nerves of her inner cheeks died in fire. The deafening animal scream tore out of the holes at her opposite end.

=======

The deep wound between her fleshy cheeks would burn her soul again and again over the many weeks it took for the seared flesh to grow into the final scar tissue of her brand. As Judge Parker had predicted, walking was terrible as the skin of her rump slid across the open wound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love it so excited to see who buys her and if she finds happiness as a pleasure slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous