All Comments on 'Sandy Foot Girl Ch. 07: Home Cumming'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NuhNuhNuhNuhover 2 years ago

I hope her revenge against the girls, the judge will live up to what happened to her. So her story was partly fake because because she still waits the judge’s signature

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

So is a Gavel-Gasm a subconscious reaction to hyper slave heat or something the little sluts plan? Just wondering what Joe’s version of Charlie’s Angels would look like.

LeifsonLeifsonover 2 years ago

Part 7 is probably my favorite of your writings so far (gave it both 5 stars and a Favorite bookmark). It had your normal strengths (good imagination, delving into psychology of slavery, and technically interesting writing techniques). But the real special aspects to me were the depiction of Sarah working through her reactions of as a slave. The weaving of Sarah's slave-mind reactions with her aggressive take-no-prisoners was very well done. It left me guessing and in suspense, and had a nice payback. Well done!

I have some additional mixed feedback, which I confess is mostly based on personal preference (as opposed to problems with the mechanics of writing or plotting). I find it hard to get through your stories for a couple of reasons. First my own personal mixed reaction to humiliation, but that is just a personal issue. The other reason is that you rarely have emphatic characters. I started the Sandy Foot girl series a year ago, and gave up on it because there just wasn't anyone I cared about (horrible people doing horrible things to each other gets old fast). The only reason I resumed reading was I had enjoyed Carl Bradford's stories, which gave me motivation to find out more about Sarah.

In some ways I prefer your depiction of Sarah's hard-edges. Carl's depiction includes her horrible actions (in Ellie May) but seems a little more mushy. But Carl does give Sarah a bit of empathy in how she treats Steve, which results in a much more (to me) interesting character. I am not trying to advocate that all characters have some redeeming qualities, but the total lack detracts from the other interesting aspects of the story. Carl perhaps overdoes things at time, having the skill to make some of the slavers more sympathetic than they should be.

Perhaps I will restart Slave Yoga. Lawyer Suzie started off pretty one-sided, but where I stopped in part 3 there was a bit of promise (hope she won't just become a total slave submissive to be opposite of her current total bitch against slaves, in-betweens are more interesting).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole "wrongful enslavement can't be undone" always strikes me as bullshit, especially with how it gets handled matter-of-factly rather than with a proper acknowledgement of how a system like that would impact society.

BayviewrocksBayviewrocksover 2 years ago

Oh My god. So happy to read this posting. I was overwhelmed with life crap and just escaped for a bit into this BigD/HCI world and its characters. You and the writers that share the symbiosis of this world need to quit wasting time on things like your own lives, loves (other than writing), taxes, travel, (coffee is OK) and write.

I may be a bit selfish in this, but if you were to commit a crimes that put you into prison (with publishing rights) you might be able to focus on my NEED.

The downside of course is as soon as governments or do-gooders realize I have a need it will either be taxed or prohibited.

Come on guys! How about an anthology? I will buy it! Best Wishes.

If I get a response of some kind from anyone, please make sure i know about all of the writers who have built on these stories. Best Wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again! Again!

This story needs at least 4 more chapters maybe more! I’d love to see the judge get taken down a peg, or 3. The girls from her office all enslaved and bought by Sarah for demeaning tasks for making her a pleasure slave instead of Extraordinary Talent. And the girl from The Big D for not recognizing/saving Sarah. Even though she had already said she would sell her if she had recognized her.

I also wouldn’t mind Sarah having to do some more slave time. Maybe a few days under Jakes care because of a paperwork mixup?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a bitch. I was rooting for her right up until she sold her assistant. What a cruel player. I'm definitely enjoying the alternate version in my head where the cop has his way with her.

LizInTroubleLizInTrouble11 months ago

I love it. She's playing a dangerous game but she can't help herself.

skewermynutsskewermynuts9 months ago

Another few chapters would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was not expecting her to start off free in this Chapter but naked like. when I woke up from passing out from branding I was Naked ,cuffed in a coffin like container headed for some place in Mexico the brand butt still hurting

would like new chapters with how she got her revenge on Judge Parker, Rebecca, Rosa, & Becky Lou

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc2 months ago

A disappointing ending to a strange story. The description of the whole Big D processes were great but everything else was sad. The biggest problem was that Sarah wasn't sympathetic. Even the last chapter felt like you didn't know yourself if she should end free or enslaved. From your other stories I know you can do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous