Sandy is Hot

Story Info
Married guy's office romance over many years.
2.7k words
3.32
7.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy

FIRST TIME

In a very professional office, a 27 year old married male, me, got acquainted with a cute thin 19 year old secretary from the department across the hallway. She was single. When I asked one day if she would like to have a drink after work sometime, she smiled and said sure. Later that week we left the office at about the same time so we could make our arrangements on the way out. She suggested I pick her up on the Target parking lot by the Zebra sign. Since it was mid December, it was already getting dark.

At the Zebra sign she quickly got out of her car and got into mine. After a little small talk about where to go, I suggested we get a six pack of beer at one of the many drive through stores. She agreed. We didn't talk about the difficulty of me being seen with her, but it was completely understood. She knew I was married. She liked my looks, position in the company and the fact I was interested in her.

We drove out on the peninsula and pulled into one of the parking areas looking out over the lake. After cracking open a couple of bottles of beer, we clonked the necks in a toast to happiness. We sipped and talked. On the second beer she mentioned the names of a couple of guys she had dated and that both relationships were now in the past but that she was seeing a Brian. I then talked about my marriage a little bit, told her I was for the most part happily married, and not totally fulfilled. She kind of laughed and said something to the effect that she already knew that.

When that beer was finished I slid over in the seat and put my arm around her back. She moved towards me and leaned forward for a kiss. We embraced. Several times. Tongues flicked in each others mouths. Pretty soon my hand was on her left breast and she never hesitated. Sandy was a very self confident young woman and as I was to find out, enjoyed sex probably as much as I did. It has always been amazing to me how I could identify that in some of our brief encounters in the office. Always around other people, but she just had that look. And looked back at me one time with somewhat the same interested expression that I am sure I was showing her.

That night I got her breasts exposed and she told me in non verbal, as well as verbal ways, that it felt good for me to play with them. She especially seemed to like me licking and sucking on her nipples. By about the time my hand was getting ready to slide down her skirted thigh, her hand had found its way into my lap. My beginning erection was encouraged by her targeted touch through my suit pants. As I tried to turn the corner and slide my hand up under her skirt, she broke the kiss and put down an elbow to stop my progress. At the same time her other hand moved even more aggressively against my now full fledged hardon. "Not a good time," was all I remember her saying about where my hand was headed. I assumed she meant it was her period, so I obediently stopped trying since she was obviously going to please my cock.

Skillfully she was unzipping my pants and finished fishing my hard cock out of my pants. Nice cooing sounds, warm purring and all sorts of verbal clues told me she liked my cock. She stroked it some and got it to full length and was also able to get my balls outside of my suit pants. She pushed me back so she had room to bend over and shortly her tongue was well at work on my cock. I have no idea how long it took, but I was hot enough and she was skillful enough that I unloaded my balls in short order. As was my practice I gave her plenty of verbal clues and then when finally close I tried, gently, to pull her head up. It has never been my practice to assumingly fill a woman's mouth with my cum. I always give them plenty of chance to pull back and do whatever pleases them with my cum. Sandy's choice was to fill her mouth with it. She stayed on me and evidently swallowed before she came up, because when she did she was licking my cock clean and asking if I had a hankie.

After I was wiped clean and had my cock back in my pants, she kissed me more and told me that next time she wanted to feel good like me. I said certainly. And offered to do it right now. "No, it's not a good time yet." After we kissed some more and I helped her get her bra back on, and then we drove back to her car. I went home a much more docile man. Feeling quite well satisfied. Amazing for such satisfaction from just a quick blowjob. But it wasn't really a quickie. She and I had talked several times and it had been several weeks arranging and finding the good common time. No it was a great orgasm that had actually been quite a while in coming.

NEXT TIME

The next time we went out we had more time, with my wife being occupied until sometime later in the evening. I got a hotel room and we met at the room. With little hesitation or foreplay, we were both naked pretty quickly. Sandy loved to have her tits sucked, licked and played with. For the first time I got my hands between her legs and found a nice wet, seemingly tight, pussy. We played around. We pushed back the covers on the bed and lay beside each other kissing and hugging. She revealed in her talking that she was from a very strong Catholic family and any form of birth control, even condoms, was something she was just not interested in. I remember her saying that she wasn't quite safe now, but if I had some time to get together soon she would be. As she was saying this she had gotten on he knees beside me and was beginning another oral job. This one was even better than the first. She was not a big girl and had a technique of laying my cock up against my lower belly and opening her mouth and while not taking my cock in her mouth, would slide her lips up and down the length of my shaft. Getting me all wet and pushing my wet cock against my lower belly felt wonderful. She'd move her mouth up and down and when I'd finally cum my juice would squirt up my belly...and her mouth would then just run right off the top of my cock and smooth out my cum splattered chest.

During the oral sex my hands had fondled her tits and as she spread her legs I was fingering her and playing with her pussy. When I had cum fully and recovered some...she came up and kissed me...and said "My turn". Then she lay down pulling me between her legs as she went. That was my first acquaintance, of many, with her nice tight little pussy. I plunged into her pelvic region, licking and sucking everything. Pretty soon her hands had guided my mouth to her clit and she pulled me against her there. Her voice which had not really been saying words became deeper...more guttural...and she began her orgasm. As she came she pulled me closer, closed her legs around me, not to an uncomfortable state but putting me into a very intimate embrace of her genitals.

As her orgasm subsided she gently, but determinedly, drew my mouth to hers and kissed me. Very wetly. Never licking her juices off my face, but certainly loving the taste of her own body on my lips.

We lay in each others arms and talked. She shared some general details about the two other lovers she had had. She never mentioned any details about her current boyfriend, but did do some nice comparisons to the two guys. Over time I found out that she thought my cock was quite large. In any event, it was larger than her boyfriends and both of the other guys.

We had many more oral sex times. Many of those would just be in the car. She was practical girl. It's quicker and doesn't cost so much. She liked it too. Didn't want to go more than a week without getting together. This was in addition to whatever sex she was getting from Brian, her current boyfriend. We'd drive out to one of the parks and she'd be playing with me before we got there. Sometimes I'd finger her and make her cum. Most times she loved me getting between her legs with my tongue and eating her out. A few of the times we went to motels and I learned if I stayed between her legs....I could get a second and sometimes third cum. Oh she loved it.

FIRST TIME- II

One day she called me on my extension at work. Said she had hoped to see me in the hallway but was wondering if I wanted to get together in the next few days. I said something like "oh is there anything special?"

She just said, "It's a good time." I knew she was telling me that she was safe with the rhythm method and that she wanted me. Soon. Now would be best. I got a hotel and we met that night. She was in heat. Oh yes. When we kissed I'm sure her lips were 10 degrees hotter than normal. Soon we were naked and rolling around in bed. At one point she was on top of me, her legs spread and sliding her lithe body up and down the length of my cock. I was hot. She was hot. It was time. I rolled her over and spread her legs widely....and without either of our hands helping my cockhead find her opening. I remember the feeling of that first thrust. It was like every time I entered her. She was tight...all the way into her body. Yes her opening was tight, but inside she was tight. It was literally like her pussy was a glove that fit over my cock. We fucked many times and it was always the same. Tight. Wonderful. She was so lubricated that it never took a couple of thrusts to be fully in her. I'd just get my dick positioned right and slide in. Most awesome and fantastic sex.

As we got even better as lovers, she preferred to be eaten to her first orgasm. Then she wanted me in her. She would usually cum again. Sometimes a couple of additional times. Sandy loved to sit on my cock. To ride me. She liked to be able to show off her tits....ride me...and see me enjoying her so intensely.

ENGAGED

Then one day she talked to me at work. Told me that she had gotten engaged and was going to marry Brian. She said she wanted to be a good girl and a good wife. That we should not be seeing each other any more. I of course, agreed with her.

MARRIED

The next year or so slid by with her being married. She was still fun to talk to around work and while that look never completely disappeared she did loose some the lustful characteristics. Then she showed up one day in maternity clothes. She was pregnant. Loved being knocked up. Beamed all the time and everywhere. Came by my office on day and bade me farewell. Said she was taking maternity leave. Wasn't sure when she would be back. Just wanted to say hi and bye. Since there were others around I wasn't able to do anything but go along with her departure.

It was dull around the office without her but I adjusted. Since her actual work group was in a different area than mine I had no way to easily keep up to date on her progress, so I kind of let it drop. Figuring that she had been a fantastic person to come into my life and was now gone.

THANKS FOR GROCERIES

One day I was going into the grocery store and saw Sandy with her baby, and husband, coming out of the store. Since he had never met me, and had no idea that I existed, I didn't show any signs of recognition. But as we passed, Sandy's look on her face was a clear beacon....saying 'please call me'.

So the next week when I was fairly sure her husband would be at work I looked up her number and called. She was delighted that I had called. Told me that she had tried to call me but never could get me, only my secretary and had always hung up. She knew that there was no way she could call me without arousing suspicion at work. We chit chatted a little and at one point she said, "You want to come over?"

"Now," I said.

"Yes," was her answer.

When I got to her house she was breast feeding the baby and wearing what I didn't think was her normal daytime clothes. It was a robe over a short nightly. She wanted to show me the feeding of the baby and of course I did not object. My wife, who had a great set of tits, had not chosen to feed our kids, so it was the first time I had seen a woman breast feeding a child. Sandy knew that.

When she put the baby down and turned around she was already taking off her robe. I ripped off my tie and clothes and in seconds we were naked on the floor. There was little prelude and when I made efforts to do oral, she pulled my face to hers...and reached down to guide my cock to her wonderful cavity. She was her usual wonderful wet self and with her anxiousness, clearly transmitted, I thrust deeply into her in one stroke. She cried out briefly, and as I wanted to say I was sorry for hurting her...she put her hand on my mouth..."No, it is wonderful to have you in me". Later that week I was to learn that she had not let her husband have sex yet as it was still at the minimal time for her to resume intercourse. But she had decided she wanted it with me, so I was the first cock back into her body after she had had her baby.

For the next year we had sex almost weekly at her home. She'd call her husband to make sure he was at work and I'd come to her apartment and we'd fuck. That was what it was. Fucking. Oh yes. Sometimes she'd get me off orally since it was not safe for her and other times she'd guide my dick to her pussy. Then she got pregnant again and I kept fucking her right up until the latest time the doctor would permit. She even giggled that she had told her husband that it was no longer safe, so she was only fucking me and letting him go without.

STUPID

Our love affair lasted until I had to move about 5 years later. We talked on the phone occasionally and then one fall, during deer hunting season, I did one of the stupidest things ever in my life. I arranged a business trip back to the town where Sandy still lived, and while her husband was about 100 miles away hunting deer and staying at his parent's cabin in the woods, I spent the night with Sandy. No not at some motel nearby. In their bed! Of course doing her in her own bed was nothing new, but being able to spend the night with her was. We fucked before we went to sleep. We had sex during the night. We had sex in the morning. All while he was, hopefully, still 100 miles away. Stupid. Oh shit no, completely mindless!

LOOKING BACK

Sandy was the most evenly matched sex partner I ever had.