All Comments on 'Sandy Strips For My Friend'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dump her

what a biiiiiiitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Masochism is Cool!

Girlfriend should milk both attentive males, prior to being humiliated?

pixandwordspixandwordsalmost 10 years ago
hot story

A nice build up and well written. My only [slight] criticism is that it seemed to end very quickly with the entire climax - pun intended - in one paragraph. Still, well worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loser

Bitch.

I guess some pathetic types get off on being humiliated like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Sandy is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

great story. a fast sexy read. He should have fucked her though while she was taking her of his friend.

LaVoixLaVoixalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good

This was a good, quick little story. There were a few typos that you might want to fix, but they aren't too distracting.

Both the main character and Jim behave a little strangely. I guess the point is that the main character is discovering he actually likes being cuckolded (though he never says much) but why does Jim not seem to care that he is humiliating his friend? Maybe it doesn't matter for a shorter story like this.

Otherwise I enjoyed the story - the stripping was well written in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NICE STORY

Nice story, could have been better if Jim would have cum in her mouth, then let her sit on his lap and fuck her while you jerked off again.

I know I would have hammered her in front of you.

Once you let her suck my cock, I'd own her.

try adding chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love it!.

The ending was certainly a bit abrupt though.

Thanks and looking forward to new stories.

1Brad1Bradalmost 6 years ago
part 2

this really needs a part 2, no really !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Wife Stripped For My Friend

Wow this story had so many similarities to an incident a couple of months after I got married. I went drinking with some friends after work. We ended up at a strip bar. At closing time one of the guys gave me a ride home so I invited him in for a drink. My wife was still up watching TV. I could tell she was not impressed. I got us a couple of drinks and we sat on the chesterfield.She asked where we had been and my friend replied with the name of the bar. My wife got mad and asked me if I thought it was Ok for a newly married guy to go to a strip bar? Not wanting to look henpecked I said”Sure , it is only looking no touching.“ She fired back “ONLY LOOKING”Really “. She walked up to me and said” So it would be Ok if I stripped for Ted who is married” Knowing she never would I replied”Sure” She replied “Bullshit”

She put on some music and start to slowly dance. She looked me straight in the eyes and said ”Should I take off my T shirt.” I knew she never wore a bra so knew she would chicken out so laughed and said Ok. She danced in front off Ted and grabbed the hem of her T snd in one swift move took it off exposing her firm 19 year old 34Cs. She continued to dance pulling on her nipples. She then turned to me and said ONLY LOOKING”Admit you should not have gone to the strip club! Not wanting to give in in front of Ted I said “I could go with the guys if I wanted. ”She then glared at me and continued to dance slowly removing her shorts and danced in front of Ted in only her bikini panties. She stopped, then glared at me and said “Admit you were wrong or If ”ONLY LOOKING” is Ok then I dare you to remove of my panties.” With the combination of not wanting to give in ,being turned on and a bit drunk, I walked over to her and slid her panties down. She glared at me in disbelief , looked at Ted and slowly danced over to him. She repeated my words “Only looking no touching “ to Ted as she danced in front of him. His eyes were glued to her dirty blonde landing strip.She turned and bent forward giving him an up close look at her cute little ass and rear view of her pussy. She then proceeded to dance for him like I was not there. She laid down on the coffee table and opened her legs ,reached down and parted her lips allowing her clit to emerge. She looked him in the eyes as she pulled her nipples and played with her clit while occasionally sinking a finger into her leaking pussy. All of a sudden her body took over and she moaned loudly as she bucked against her hand and orgasmed. I was mesmerized because that was the first time I saw her masturbate. After she got off the table and stormed to our bedroom slamming the door. Ted said”Wow she is hot and please do not tell my wife “and left. After several nights in the spare bedroom I admitted I should not have gone to strip bar and was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! 👍👍. 😊.

Sandy is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five stars)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
💚

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

💚

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22226 months ago

Great story, sexy and exiting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous