Sandy's First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
After months of texting, Sandy and Chanel meet.
915 words
4.3
8.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I look sexy," Sandy thought to herself as she stared at her reflection in the mirror of her hotel suite's bathroom. She had just finished getting dressed, and the butterflies were circling around in her flat, firm stomach. This would be the first time "Sandy" would reveal herself to another gurl. Well, aside from when she would cam with other like-minded gurls. Sandy and Chanel had met on a crossdressing website and had quickly hit it off. Not long after, they began texting and FaceTiming one another. The chatted about the lifestyle, but mainly they had naughty fun, or what qualifies as naughty fun on FaceTime. However, tonight was taking it to another level. Tonight they were going to meet in person for the first time, and hopefully the nerves wouldn't make either gurl chicken out. After all, tonight had taken 6 months to plan.

Sandy sprayed Versace perfume on her neck and wrists, her final touch. She was very impressed by her look, as was evident by the slight bulge in her black lace high-waist garter thong. She was wearing the matching bustier (which were holding in a pair of C cup silicone breast forms) black stockings, and black stiletto heels. But this sexy ensemble was for when the fun began. When Chanel would cast her eyes upon Sandy, she would see the cute dress Sandy purchased online first, a yellow floral print ruffled mini dress. It wasn't the type of dress that would make Chanel want to jump Sandy right there and then, but she did look sexy, and Sandy thought that sometimes it was best to leave something for the imagination. Her long black hair was wavy and split down the middle, and she had taken the time to make sure her makeup was perfect. Bronze smoky eyes, eye-lash extensions, and vibrant red lipstick. She looked hot, and she knew it!

Finally the knock on the adjoining door came and Sandy's heart skipped a beat. "I can't believe it, I'm actually doing this" she thought to herself. She took one last glance in the mirror, a deep breath, then walked over to the door and unlocked it. Chanel walked into the room, and she was as gorgeous as she looked on FaceTime. What caught Sandy's eye was not Chanel's long straight blonde hair, a major turn on for her, but how luscious her red lips were. Chanel was wearing a black and white plaid print mini skirt and a long sleeve solid black blouse. Whatever she had on under it, Sandy would have to find out.

"Heeyyyy babe!" Chanel said excitedly and moved in for a hug.

Any nerves that Sandy had, instantly left her body and was replaced with lustful excitement when their two bodies meet.

"Heyyy!" Sandy replied, enjoying Chanel's body pressed up against hers. She could just barely feel Chanel's clitty against her own. She held Chanel's hug a moment longer, "I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"I know babe, but this is going to be sooooo amazing. Speaking of amazing..." Chanel released from their embrace, "...you look absolutely gorgeous Sandy! Seriously!"

Sandy blushed a little, "thanks hun...and look at you!? You look absolutely delicious."

Chanel giggled, "Well, maybe you'll find that out first hand." She pulled Sandy in towards her and their bodies once again converged. They momentarily glared into one another's eyes, and kissed each other on the lips for the first time. It was a short kiss, but it was hot, and it got them both going. Still standing in the door way, the kissed again. This time a longer, more passionate kiss.

"Well I guess we're just going to get right at it?" Sandy stated more than asked.

"We can sit down and watch Dateline if you prefer," Chanel replied sarcastically.

"Haha...not a chance!"

Their lips locked once again and they kissed each other open mouthed. They held each other around the waist, and they slowly made their way from the doorway, through the French doors, and into the suite bedroom. As they reached the edge of the bed, Sandy, with her back to it, used her left hand to search for the mattress top. But Chanel didn't give the opportunity to find it. She pushed Sandy backwards, and Sandy crashed onto it letting out a slight moan of surprise.

The two gurls didn't say a word. They didn't need to. They both knew exactly how this was going to go down. Not because they had planned it that way, but because they could both sense it, almost like they were long-time lovers.

Chanel crawled her way on top of Sandy. As they laid across the bed, they could both feel each other's clitty, both starting to grow. They kissed again. Sandy spread her legs and grabbed Chanel's tight ass. Their clitties pressed even harder against each other's and they both let out a small moan at the same time. Sandy lifted Chanel's mini skirt around her waist revealing Chanel's red butterfly g-string, barely able to keep Chanel's enlarging clitty within. Chanel cupped both of Sandy's breasts, a feeling that Sandy had waited most of her life for, and added to the lust she was feeling within.

"Ohh fuck hun" Sandy whispered. "I'm getting so wet right now Chanel."

Chanel seductively responded looking into Sandy's eyes, "We're just getting started babe, I'm going to blow your world tonight!" And she began kissing Sandy on the neck, catching the scent of Sandy's Versace perfume.