Sandy's First Time - Climax

Story Info
Sandy and Chanel finish what they started!
2.3k words
4.63
7.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To read the first part of this story please check out my profile page! Thanks for reading!!

As Chanel crawled her way on top of Sandy, the air conditioning in the suite turned on. Despite the setting sun, which Sandy and Chanel had a gorgeous view of through the sliding doors to the balcony, it was still well above 30°C outside. Inside the room, however, the temperature was just about to rise.

The bedroom was a mix of modern and classy. The walls on either side of the faux weathered canopy bed were donned with luxurious gold damask pattern wallpaper. The remainder of the room's walls were finished with chic grey wood paneling. Opposite the bed was a large screen TV mounted to the wall with a modern grey dresser under it. In the corner next to the sliding doors to the balcony was a curvaceous cream coloured chaise lounger complete with dramatic button tufting which oozed glamour.

"I want you so bad right now!" Sandy whispered as Chanel pressed her toned, tanned body on top of Sandy's. Chanel let her actions respond and she began kissing Sandy's neck. Her hands began to explore Sandy's body, starting at her hips, slowly up her sides, then finally resting on Sandy's C cup breast forms. Sandy's eyes rolled back as Chanel grabbed her tits, a feeling she had waited a lifetime to feel. It made her feel as if she was a real woman, which is what she always really wanted to be.

Sandy wrapped her legs around Chanel and thrust her clitty against Chanel's. Both gurls let out a gently moan and thrust against each other harder. Placing her hands on the bed on either side of Sandy's head, she raised her upper body, helping her to push down on Sandy's growing clitty. Sandy's legs released their firm hold of Chanel's waist and she spread her legs wide. Both gurls stared into each other's eyes as both their clitties got as hard as they could, grinding and thrusting against one another's.

"Ohhh Fuck yeah baby," Sandy exclaimed. "This is sooo fucking hot!!!"

"Do you like it?" Chanel teased.

"I don't know how much more of this foreplay I can handle," Sandy replied. "I'm just so wet and horny right now!"

"I know hun, I can tell...and we're not even naked yet." Channel giggled.

"Then lets gets naked baby...I want to taste you."

Without hesitation, Chanel stood up and began undressing, sliding her mini skirt down to her ankles and kicking it away. She took off her blouse and threw it towards the chaise in the corner revealing her red bra. Unlike Sandy who was wearing breast forms, Chanel was natural and flat-chested, hard nipples aside. Her bra was embroidered with a white floral pattern and matched the butterfly g-string nicely.

At the same time, Sandy was quickly lifting her dress over her head. It fell on the floor next to the bed. She stood up and grabbed Chanel around the waist pulling her close then kissing her lips. Sandy was so horny that she could barely control herself. She has wanted this so bad and for so long. Every night she would go to bed fantasizing about this exact moment, the moment when she would finally get to experience sex as her crossdressing self. She would have wet dreams about it. How she longed to finally be with another gurl and let all her wishes and dreams become a reality.

She spun Chanel around and they both fell to the bed, Sandy on top. They kissed each other passionately, lustfully, their tongues intertwined. Sandy's right hand slowly began to venture south. Pulling the butterfly to the side, she grabbed Chanel's hard clitty and began stroking it.

"Ohhhhhhh," Chanel immediately moaned in pleasure.

Sandy's initial thought was disbelief that she finally had someone else's clitty to play with. As she stroked it, she noticed how soft and delicate the skin was. But at the same time there was no denying how hard Chanel was. As she continued stoking, her thoughts quickly shifted from giving a hand job to giving her first blowjob.

Sandy continued stroking Chanel as she began kissing Chanel's flat breasts, her red bra now hanging off the corner of the TV. She flicked her tongue on Chanel's hard nipples, sending lustful vibrations up Chanel's spine.

"OHHHHHHHHH, that's it baby..." Chanel moaned. "Keep sucking my titties."

Taking orders well, Sandy kept doing just that. But she now craved something else to suck on. She seductively moved down towards the edge of the bed, always keeping her eyes locked on Chanel's eyes until she was kneeling on the floor and ready to assume the cocksucking position. Chanel slid down as well, spreading her legs and placing one foot on either post of the canopy bed for support.

Sandy gripped Chanel's hard clit, staring at it momentarily as she stroked the shaft.

"Are you ready to give your first blowjob?" Chanel asked.

"I've been ready for so long," Sandy responded.

"Then what are you waiting for...suck that clitty you little fucking slut."

Sandy tilted it towards her mouth and slowly let it slide beyond her lips. Slowly, she started sucking the tip of Chanel's fully erect clitty. Her head bobbed up and down as the tip gently entered and exited her mouth. She began to suck faster and faster enjoying every second. Chanel pressed her hand on the back of Sandy's head, encouraging her to take more it.

"That's my gurl," Chanel said, "suck that clitty good, you little slut."

Sandy didn't respond. She couldn't respond. She didn't want to respond. All she wanted to do was focus on the hard clitty that she was sucking. Not to mention how Chanel dirty talk was a major turn on for her. Hearing it made her even hornier.

Changing her position, Sandy bent over at the waist and pushed her ass out slightly opening her pussy. Her left hand was firmly wrapped around the shaft stroking it, the other holding on to the bed post. Not quite yet mastering the technique, she continued to suck on Chanel's clitty, harder and faster. She would lick it from the shaft up to the tip of the head, and back down.

"I fucking love this," Sandy said as she took a momentary break from giving head.

"I can tell, you've been going at it for 10 minutes already."

"Do you want me to stop?" Sandy teased with a sultry voice.

"Hell no, babe....you can suck my clitty as long as you want..."

Encouraged, Sandy decided to try to take all of it in her mouth. She slowly let it slide to the back of her mouth, momentarily gagging as it hit her throat. Slowly, she continued until her lips were at the end of Chanel's shaft. Gagging even more, she let Chanel's clitty slide out of her mouth.

"MMmmmm fuck that is so amazing," Sandy exclaimed, catching her breath, then getting right back down to work.

She took Chanel's clitty in its entirety once again, gagging, but this time not giving up. Her eyes started to water, but she didn't care. She could taste Chanel's precum, and that made her feel like the slut she has always wanted to be. Right now, all she wanted was this big, firm, hard clitty in her mouth before it finally filled her pussy...which she knew would be soon.

As Sandy continued taking all of Chanel's clit in her mouth, Chanel grabbed the back on Sandy's head with both her hands, pushing Sandy's head down as she thrust upwards. Sandy was truly taking in every centimetre of her clitty.

"Oh yessss baby..." Chanel moaned loudly, "Fuckkkk fuckk fuckk fuckkkk. You're such a good little cocksucker, Sandy".

"That might be the nicest thing you ever said to me," Sandy replied as she licked Chanel's clitty.

"You're very welcome...you can suck my clitty any time you want."

"Mmmmmmm, I'll take you up on that!"

"Oh, I'm sure you will," Chanel answered. "But for now, I think it's time you give me that pussy."

Both gurls stood up and kissed before Sandy crawled onto the bed. Chanel took in the view. A perfectly round ass, a sexy tight pussy, and 2 balls swaying from side to side as Sandy crawled towards the headboard.

"How do you want..." Chanel began to ask but quickly realized that Sandy was already in position.

With her head down on the mattress and her ass up in the air, Chanel knew exactly how Sandy wanted it. She got onto the bed and took her spot behind Sandy, who grabbed the bed posts to either side.

Sandy's heart began to beat faster as nerves entered her body. She had just finished sucking her first clitty, and now she was about to get her pussy fucked for the first time. The nerves were no match for how bad she wanted it...for how bad she wanted to feel like and be treated like a woman. She began twerking her ass as she waited for Chanel to make her approach.

"Come on baby, give it to me....fuck my pussy...please fuck my pussy," Sandy begged.

Grabbing Sandy's right hip, Chanel's left hand guided her clitty to the pussy. She let the head of her clitty rest on Sandy's pussy, just to tease her.

"Please babe, fuck me....I want it soo bad....fuck my pussy...please," Sandy continued to beg as she thrust her lower half towards Chanel.

"I'm not sure you're ready for this," Chanel continued to tease as her clitty pressed harder on the rim of Sandy's pussy.

Sandy wanted it so bad she was about to lose all control. She had never been so horny and wet in her life. All she wanted was Chanel's clitty inside of her pussy, ramming in and out, over and over again.

Sandy released the bed posts, one hand reaching for her own clitty, stroking it, the other reaching for her right breast, pulling on the nipple.

"I can't take this Chanel.....I need it....please Chanel, I need it so fucking bad....fuck me...FUCK ME," Sandy began to scream.

Without any warning and with one sudden thrust, Chanel's clitty was entirely inside of Sandy's pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Sandy screamed at the top of her lungs. Surely, anyone walking in the hall or staying in the adjacent rooms would have surely heard Sandy's scream of passion.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" She continued to scream as Chanel pulled out and re-entered. Sandy's hands were clutching the bed sheets as Chanel began to push herself in harder, both of her hands now on Sandy's hips. Sandy began to thrust as Chanel entered, both gurls now finding the same rhythm.

Chanel moaned, "Ohhhh fuck yeah baby...do you like that?"

"Don't stop fucking my pussy, please don't stop....keep fucking me, please keep fucking my pussy."

"Mmmmm, your pussy is so fucking tight."

"I know baby, keep fucking it, don't stop."

Sandy released her clutches on the bed sheets and raised herself so she was now on all fours. As she tilted her head back, letting out another loud moan, her long black hair flew over her head and rested on her shoulders and back. Her breasts bounced as she thrust into Chanel, but even better than the feeling of her bouncing boobs was the feeling of her hard clitty bouncing up and down, and swaying side-to-side as Chanel continued to make her a woman.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, FUCKKKKK YESSSSS, FUCKKKKKKK!!" Sandy shouted over and over.

Chanel replied, "That's it you fucking slut, take that clitty."

"I'll take it as long as I can babe, but I'm getting close."

"We'll let me help you with that"

Chanel let her clitty slide out of Sandy's gapping pussy and led her to the chaise lounger in the corner of the room. Before sitting on the chaise, Chanel slid the balcony door open...

"Are you leaving the door open?" Sandy asked with a giggle.

"Yeah...should I close it?"

Sandy continued to giggle "...but everyone will hear us."

"Yeah, and..." Chanel said with a sultry smile.

"Mmmmmm, hell yeah babe, let's do this."

Now sitting reclined on the chaise, Chanel motioned for Sandy to jump on, and she did...reverse cowgirl. Sandy lowered herself on the tip of Chanel's clit and didn't stop until Chanel's clitty had disappeared. Chanel reached around and grabbed Sandy's tits as Sandy began to ride. Once she was ready, Sandy began to ride faster and faster, her own clitty beginning to bounce around again clapping against her firm stomach. Harder and faster she rode Chanel's clitty until they were both simultaneously moaning as loud as they could.

"I'm going to cum!" Sandy cried.

"Me too!!" Chanel screamed.

Sandy came first. She continued riding Chanel's clitty as her juices exploded from her boucning clitty in every direction, some even hitter her own face.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OOHHHH, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AHAHHHAHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKK!!!"

"My turn," Chanel announced, "I'm going to cummmmmm."

Hands firmly on Sandy's hips, Chanel thrust into Sandy's pussy releasing her first stream of cum. Her body began to convulse as she thrust 3 more times, pausing momentarily after each, releasing more and more cum.

"HOLY FUCKKKK, Sandy...that was...soooooooo...fucking... hot," Chanel struggled to say.

Sandy collapsed onto Chanel.

"That was soooooo amazing. It was everything I dreamt of," Sandy said.

"Was it really?" Chanel asked grabbing Sandy's tits again.

"Hell yeah babe, that was so fucking hot...but I'm really tired right now."

They both laughed and laid in momentary silence both exhausted from their fuck session.

"I'm so happy that you're happy," Chanel finally said.

"This is one of the best days of my life Chanel. I finally got the chance to be me." Sandy turned over so both gurls were face to face and gave Chanel a sweet, romantic kiss on the lips. "But there is one thing I always wanted to do on my first time, I wanted to finish differently."

This surprised Chanel. "How so...?"

"Well, I always fantasized that we would finish with me taking your load on my face...you know, just like how the porn stars do..."

Chanel couldn't hide her surprise. "You little cumslut, you!!! You should of said something."

"It's okay, we can save it for the next time," Sandy replied laying her head on Chanel's breasts.

Chanel's clitty began to grow again, pressing up against Sandy's thigh. "Speaking of next time..."