Sandy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

"I wouldn't call her a tomboy," I propped on my palm, "perhaps a ladylike tomboy."

"A lady boy," Kim moved up behind me and rested her hand on my right shoulder.

"Maybe not a lady boy but she does know how to dress like a lady."

"So do you," she flicked at the floppy collar, "I love this blouse."

"It belonged to my mother, she wore it on her first date with Wendy."

"Oh," she squeezed my shoulder, "now that's romantic."

Her hand left my shoulder but I could still feel the warmth as she finished clearing the table, I was almost going to help when she nodded at the living room.

"I won't be long, I'll see you in there."

I slumped into the couch a minute or so later. I was experiencing a definite sense of déjà vu, I'd been on this same couch when Analyn had dropped that line about Kim's father. What was going to happen next? I could hear clinking glasses in the kitchen and then the familiar hiss of running water in the dishwasher. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander and because I'd been working all day I did kind of doze off, only wakening when Kim sat down beside me.

"Did I wake you?" Kim settled against the back of the couch.

"Kind of but in a nice way," I opened my eyes, "so, to clarify something, Analyn adopted you."

"Yeah, it's something she does," Kim put her arm on the back of the couch and propped on her palm, "she's very maternal but her womb doesn't work, she was shot on duty one night and they had to remove her uterus because it was too badly damaged. She's always wanted to be a mum. Gizella and Ilona are orphans like me. Mum just seems to adopt strays," she smirked.

"I like her."

"Well that's a relief because she likes you and in case you're wondering, she knows you're gay."

"You told her?"

"She asked and I told her the truth," she tapped me lightly on the cheek with her other hand, "she's an ex cop, mum is pretty open minded and she understands about being with a woman."

"But for her it sounds like mere curiosity," I looked down as Kim's hand dropped to my right thigh, "or maybe bisexual."

"We've never talked about it to be honest," Kim's hand slid down between my legs, "but it's not something you inherit either, my biological mum was most likely straight. She was a refugee who fell in with the wrong company or perhaps the war affected her."

Her hand moved further up my leg but then stopped because my legs were still closed and then I parted my legs slightly and her hand went further to my crotch. I sighed and smiled crookedly as I put my hand on her wrist.

"I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu here."

"Except now we can't be disturbed," she slid her hand beneath the flap of my fly.

"Did you plan it like this?"

"No," her fingers swept up to the tab, "it's kind of a happy coincidence," she tugged at the tab playfully and it slid down a few teeth.

"Our first date was just to sound you out, and to confirm what I already knew about you," the tab slid down a few more teeth, "the second was just to see how far you'd go if I put myself out there," she slid the tab down a little more.

"You passed that test with flying colours, a man would have had his pants off within a few minutes but you kept yours on," she reached the bottom of the zipper.

"So, here we are, all alone," her fingers slipped inside my trousers, "and now I'm curious, how far can I go?"

"Why don't you find out?" I spread my legs a little more, "undo my button."

She undid the snap button and the front of my trousers sprang apart. Kim swallowed as she teased my labia and I moved my hand over to her leg, she stopped as my hand moved over her pussy and then she changed position, swinging over until she was straddling me.

Her long black hair swept forward as she leaned down to kiss me on the lips and this was like our last kiss, long and passionate. Her mouth parted a moment or two later as she engaged with me, she kept rubbing my pussy but wasn't taking matters any further for the moment.

Our kissing went on for a good five minutes, now and then she arched her back slightly and pushed forward but I didn't try to undo her trousers. I was content just to enjoy this as I rubbed her legs, but I was getting closer to her pussy and finally I reached it. Her kisses became more passionate and a little frantic as I slid my fingers up her fly to the belt. A low, out of breath moan escaped her lips as I pulled the leather through the keeper and popped the buckle tongue out of the hole. The belt fell away and I danced my fingers down her fly, the cotton material meant I could exert pressure in all the right places and she finally broke free.

Kim's breathing was decidedly ragged, she lifted her hand from my genitals and put both hands on the top of the couch and arched herself towards me and taking my cue, I undid the first button on the waistband flap and then the second button. She watched me unhook the metal hook and then I unzipped her. A smile drifted across her face as I inched my hand down over her wet panties and began tickling her, Kim shuddered as I kept going all the way to the waistband of her panties and then I slid my hand behind them to her moist lips and at that she suddenly straightened up and exhaled rather loudly.

"Something wrong?"

"Huh?" Kim stared down at me, "um, the bed is probably better."

We rose together, our bodies pressed close and hands on each others buttocks, our kissing now full on and passionate. We swayed slightly and then Kim stepped lightly back, keeping hold of one hand and twirled suddenly and moved back into me. I brought my hands down to her pussy and nuzzled her neck with my mouth. We advanced slowly into her bedroom like that, pausing every few steps due to the fact I was stroking her genitals.

We hit the door and she pushed her buttocks right into me, her hands flew up to my head and she leaned her head right back as a low, guttural moan escaped her. My fingers were now wet and I slid a digit into her opening, she tensed as the finger went in deeper and then she opened the door and we were inside.

The door shut behind me and Kim turned and pinned me to it as she kissed me again and again, I could sense she was nearing some sort of climax and pulling my wrists free from her hands, I grabbed her buttocks and marched her backwards to the bed. We hit the bed and she fell backwards onto the bed, landing on her back and spread her arms out wide, she spread her legs a moment later as I put one foot on the bed and unzipped the boot. It hit the floor a moment later and Kim put a hand between her legs and started rubbing herself. I unzipped the other boot and then knelt between her legs and moved across her until my mouth was inches from hers.

She rose to meet my mouth, her hands dancing teasingly over my front. Our lips met in a series of light kisses, I was trying to slow her down and she sensed the change in atmosphere and moved her hands down to my waistband to pull the blouse out of it. I arched my back slightly and my open fly brushed across her crotch and then I felt her hands sliding down the back of my trousers. She got a good grip and then rising to a sitting position, turned suddenly and brought me with her until I was on my back.

Kim grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed as she kissed my lips and throat, I arched my back towards her, our breasts touched and she moved back and forward in a gentle tit fuck until finally she released my wrists and sat up. I reached for her then, my hands slid up under her blouse to tickle her belly and then I found her breasts beneath the bra. They're smaller than mine but that's actually a bonus because they're more sensitive to touch as a result. I massaged them beneath the bra, taking pleasure in her look of satisfaction.

"At last," she grinned, "someone who knows how to treat them."

She locked her hands behind her head and pushed her front out in an invitation. I pulled my hands out from under her blouse and tugged playfully at her second button. Her eyes twinkled as I pulled at the button, pretending to undo it but then appearing to change my mind until finally I popped it loose and let my hand drop like a stone to the third button. It sagged beneath the weight of my hands and I undid it and repeated the action to reveal her white bra. I changed direction and moved my hands up over her breasts, feeling the soft material sliding over my palms and then I was at her shoulders. I slid the straps over her shoulders and then brought my hands back down to the fourth button and undid it. A fifth button came undone followed by the sixth button. The blouse was now fully opened up for my exploring hands.

It was an exploration I undertook slowly, feeling the smallness of her breasts and the hardening nipples beneath the pads, her belly was as smooth as silk and she had a stud in her navel. She loved it when I traced circles over her belly and then I finally rose to a sitting position and kissed her on the mouth. The blouse was sliding down her shoulders and I worked it free as I pulled my legs around so I could sit on them.

The blouse hit the bed and I reached around to unclip her bra, she whimpered as my fingers brushed over her pert nipples and then I eased her down onto her back. With Kim on her back wearing only her trousers, panties and socks, I began to kiss her front, starting at her throat with soft, teasing kisses and then down to her breasts. My tongue swirled around her nipples and she whimpered as she rose to another plateau, her hands were now firmly on my buttocks. I reached her belly button and then I started stimulating her labia.

Kim closed her eyes and started squirming, a minute or two later she pulled the trousers and panties over her hips to expose her neatly trimmed pussy. I danced my tongue over her engorged lips as I pulled the trousers and panties down over her knees. I did have to stop my tongue bath to remove them completely and then she was naked before me. Kim had a slight smile on her face as I crawled forward on all fours and settling between her legs, began a slow and detailed exploration of her pussy.

She was tight inside but expanded under my gentle probing and licking, I left no part of her genitals untouched, from her clitoris to her perineum. It was slow, steady and remorseless, she rose higher and higher with every passing minute and then finally she cried out and grasped the bedspread and the spasms swept through her. I honestly thought she was fitting because it lasted for a minute or so and then she was coming down and panting heavily.

"I take it you enjoyed it."

"Fuck yeah," she stroked my face, "better than a guy."

"We do use dildos."

"I've got one in the drawer," her eyes shifted, "do you like dildos or are you one of those no dildo women."

"If it gets me off I'm all for it," I laid down on my side, "you want to use the dildo on me?"

"Sounds like a plan," she sat up and moved over me to fetch the dildo.

It was flesh coloured and actually bigger than mine, something I did tell her as she stroked my front, tugging gently at the ruffles.

"It was a present from mum," she reached my waistband and seeing the look on her face, giggled, "the look on your face is priceless, mum is very open minded. She bought it for my eighteenth birthday," she shifted position until she was between my legs.

"I got a new dress and a dildo but she gave me that present when the others weren't around," Kim swept her fingers down my front with spider like movements.

"Now let's see what you look like under these fine clothes," she found the first button and undid it with a smile.

"I've got a tattoo on my back."

"And?" Kim parted the ruffles to reveal the second button, "that's not a problem, I've been thinking of getting one myself once I finish my postgrad," she undid the second button.

"I could put you onto a friend who does them, she's got a studio out in Upwey. She did mine," I looked down as she undid the third button, "Kelly."

"An ex girlfriend?" Kim reached the fifth button and tugged at it.

"Let's just say our affair was short and sweet, we parted on mutual terms but she's still a friend. She's got an open offer on a discount and life's too short to hold grudges."

"Good answer," she undid the button and leaning forward, kissed my lips and then moved down my front as she undid the last two buttons, the blouse was now spread out over the bed and I arched my back for her as she kissed and caressed my front. While she was doing that I undid the cuff buttons and as she rose, she grabbed the cuffs and I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders so as she could slide it off and toss it aside.

Long black hair swept over my front as she resumed her kissing, I felt my bra straps sliding over my shoulders and down my arms and I reached back to undo the clip but she pulled my hands away and undid it herself. My breasts are larger and there was a moment of hesitation before she latched onto a nipple and sucked, her tongue swirled around and flicked back and forth over my nipple, I felt my head swimming as the moment took me. I let out a low moan and encouraged by this she went to work on the other breast until I was breathing heavily.

Kim pulled my trousers and panties over my hips and when I was naked she leaned over on all fours and stared at me intently.

"Show me the tattoo."

My tattoo is of a dragon with the head at my left shoulder and the tail at the small of my back, she traced the outline gently and then taking some massage oil from the top drawer, dribbled some on my back and began to work tired muscles. I groaned and just let go. The massage turned erotic some five minutes later and I felt her fingertips on my perineum. I spread my legs obediently and raised myself up a little to let her fingers explore my pussy. A finger slipped inside and I grunted and got up on all fours as well.

Kim grabbed the dildo and lubed it with her saliva before sliding it inside me, I felt its much wider girth opening me up and I whimpered and spread my legs wider. I took the whole length and she wriggled it, which sent me into a spasm and taking her cue, Kim proceeded to fuck me with the dildo. It wasn't a position I usually take but perhaps because it was Kim doing me on all fours made it more pleasurable. When I finally came it was with a loud, "oh fuck," and then I was clamping down on the dildo and she was rubbing my lips. The orgasm sent me falling forward and I rolled onto my back and let it take me.

When I came down she was sitting astride me, the dildo was in her hand and she had a playful grin on her face.

"Well that was different, I wasn't expecting you to go doggy."

"Tell me about it," I grinned, "I was nearly going to turn around but I decided to let you just keep going, nothing like trying something for the first time."

"Touché," she laid down beside me and slid a leg between my legs, "so, do I qualify as a lesbian or do I need more practice?"

"Definitely."

"Definitely what?" Kim's eyes narrowed.

"Definitely more practice," I rolled onto my side as well, "but for a first time you did very well indeed, almost worth a song."

"Only one song?" Kim slapped my buttocks and then moved suddenly, rolling me onto my back and pinning my wrists yet again.

"Maybe two?"

"Getting warmer," she rubbed her genitals against mine.

"Three."

"Four?"

"Five," I pushed against her.

Kim broke out into fit of giggling.

"I'm kidding," she eventually recovered, "fuck even if someone wrote a poem for me I'd be over the bloody moon."

That's what I love most about Kim. She has simple tastes, she doesn't ask for much more than a cuddle, a kiss and a bit of loving. I guess at some point we'll move in together but we're not there yet and I'm quite happy to just let things go as they are. So there you have it, the story of how I got together with Kim and yes, I did write a song about her, Loving an Angel.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers