All Comments on 'Sandy's Honeymoon Adventure'

by cuckholdhusband

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is this true or fantasy?

very erotic! true???

No Panty GirlNo Panty Girlover 17 years ago
Once you go black...

Once a white chick has had a black cock in her she is going to be addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your story turned to bullshit when...

...you penned these lines: "It was incredibly sexy to see my wife on her knees with her large breasts exposed, her long blond hair, and cute upturned nose, giving a blowjob to this muscular young man. After a while he let go of her head, and I saw that my wife was willing sucking him tightly and plunging her head down over his cock. I could see his cock making my wife's cheeks and throat bulge. She grabbed his thick legs for support and even ran her hands up and down his thick hairy leg as she pleasured him. I couldn't believe that my wife would cooperate with this rapist; I hoped that she was just trying to get him off faster so that we could escape."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
time to move on

You made your wife go somewhere she did not want to go. And by your actions got her raped, yes the first part of the story is rape. Now she has tasted real sex and you will be useless to her. Time for you to move on and let her grow into her new life.

doska69doska69over 17 years ago
About the "Once you go black..." comment

Oh my god!

This is one of the many most ridiculously dumb sayings I know of.

I know several white girls, which had black boyfriends and even husbands. Only one of them is still together with her first black man, for several years steady now. All others broke up and/or divorced them, that is the girls didn't want these relationships anymore -- not that you try to say they were dumped by the men -- and these girls hadn't a relationship with a black man since then. Not that they don't like black men anymore, but they say their curiosity and fascination for this kind of exotic male is satisfied and now these girls know that black men are just as average as any other man ... yes, especially regarding cock size.

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660over 17 years ago
I thought it was actually pretty good

I'm not generally a non-consentual kind of guy, but this got pretty hot. I enjoyed the story. Certainly not a new concept but well described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another dorky stuff

Come on, use your brain if you have one. Once the wife starts to enjoy the fuck it's no longer non consent/reluctamce. Sheesh! Why do we have such dumb so-called writers (not even qualified to be considered as amateur)writing such dorky garbage and think they are churning out masterpiece? Gimme a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Well written. Amazing how many guys with emotional baggage this kind of story brings out. Guess they couldn't keep their women or somthing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once you go Black you can't go back

No self respecting white man will have that kind of a nasty slut back

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey dumb shit...hope her life will never be the

and she goes out to find big dicks now because her twenty six year old dumb shit hubbie...stockbroker with a little pee pee..overpaid and dumb as shit...wait...shit is even smarter than this fuck..both of them are dumb shits..he's just dumb to go somewhere like that...she's just a dumb shit cunt..alls well that ends well...loved your characters...

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
Waste of my time

I prefer something that immerses me and draws me into it. Who the hell is naive enough to believe a cock can ruin a woman? If they can squeeze out a kid thats 12 inches across how is a cock going to matter? Now i believe numerous kids streches it out cause i've had more than a few moms but never seen a cock 12 inches across! how about the idea of a GAG reflex? How did this "huge" cock stretch her throat yet she never pukes... and shes NEVER given head? Maybe if she was a pro and knew how to open her throat but this womans supposedly a BJ virgin right? Just way to many inconsistencies. I might as well agree with a previous feedback on the whole consensual isnt rape plotline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
erm.....

i think it was a great story, keep up the good work!

And to all the gimps that wrote nasty comments... i'd like to see you do any better yourself! And by the way, that crap about once u had black u never go back, thats a load of B***ox!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Turned Pathetic

Twas hot until you got carried away writer. When you humiliated the wimp so grossly you turned the story to shit with male demeanment by his and your choice.

It went from rape to his enjoyed eating and watching then his participation in her forced enjoyment (your words) which sickly excited you and him. No control little Bazzster one (outside joke).

Overkill lost 99% of the natives but the few sickos into male humiliation love you as the new self cuckold in training. Congrats on the wasted talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......arrggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Pathetic story with all the long and unnecessary exclamation!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once you go black...

Once a white chick has had a black cock in her she is going to be a lowlife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Camilla

This was good, I loved it and thougth of how her pussy got stretched from all those cocks... I could have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So, what next....

I'm looking forward to hearing about further adventures for this couple

eliza mimsfordeliza mimsfordalmost 17 years ago
awful yet a bit exciting

Was way over the top for me, yet the idea of being forced to fuck by strangers while my husband watches has always been a turn on fantasy. I say FANTASY--as a reality, it would be anightmare, of course.

I do hate how all women who inhabit rape stories get into it. Can't one of them really dislike being raped now and then and not get off on it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
TOO HOT

LETS HEAR SOME MORE OF YOUR AND YOUR WIFES ADVENTURES AND HOW YOU LET HER BE FUCKED BY ALL WHO WANT HER. FORGET THE ASS`S WHO CANT HANDLE IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
male demeanment was not needed!

i liked the action..i didnt care for the mans interaction,it would have been better if the other girls out of some remorse for the husband had made him service them and screwed them.

the guy eating his own sperm,that was nasty!

bi-sexual? each to thsir own

guys dont care much for that(staight)

but girls we dont mind...

otherwise the story was pretty good.

whoremakerwhoremakerabout 16 years ago
Oh yeah

Great story. The guy eating his own cum and eating the creampie was sick, but watching his bitch take it like a whore was awesome. Every wife needs this experience. I imagined my own slutty little wife on her knees getting reamed like the slut in the story and I have to say it made me hard! That's how it's supposed to be! Keep up the good work, it's appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

good shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT

Ignore all the complaints. The wife obviously loved being fucked by all the men, especially the black guy and so did the hubby. I can assure you that there's nothing hotter for a husband than to see your wife enjoying a big black cock (or two or more) filling her cunt with big loads of sperm. My wife enjoys it even more knowing that seeing her being fucked hard and deep turns me on as it will any man - guys you might as well acknowledge that all of you will get rockhard if you see something like that.

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
Your a PUSSY

That saw a slut and a cuckold coming and gave both of you what you wanted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

divorce the slut now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would've killed all the b@stards...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wimpy boy

if I had been there, you would have sucked my dick, and swallowed my cum to further your humiliation.

Mywife4blkmenMywife4blkmenover 12 years ago
Yes you are a wuss cuckold

But so am I, and to me nothing is as hot as a well endowed man or men fucking your wife better than you ever could and submissively eating their cum from her well fucked hole. Accept your roll in life as a beta and find a real man for your wife and yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sexy!

awesome!

mail me on kbd005@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reluctance

It doesn't matter how much she seems to enjoy it. Once she says no it's rape. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No relationship

It's called an annulment. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you both enjoyed it why not call it a good begining to a hapy life. I find it exciting to be tied while men I do not know make my wife feel so good she cums over and over and then cums while I clean her pussy or she feeds me snowballs.

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
lots of theraphy

If the husband understands that Sandy's body responded in survival mode as did his and that there orgasms are just biological survival features. Then come to realize that they made some dumb decisions that resulted in there both being raped and used as party favors then forgiving each other and accepting the child as a gift from God and he will bless them. There can be a happy life. If the husband accuses Sandy his wife of liking this rape and holds it against her there will be a annulment she if pregnant will be left to raise the child alone. So sad being as the husband is the one that started talking to the people and accepted the beers in thee first place which makes it if anyone's fault his!!!!! They could have ignored or turned around and left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well,I hope we all learned a lesson here

That Blondes will always be sluts for a big black breading bastards cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Inquiring Minds need to know if........

Sandy and her husband's marriage will ever be the same......................... Help us here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
EASY ANSWER!

Your relationship will never be the same. As of now, you have no relationship. Go home, get the divorce and one of you needs to move across the country so you don't need to ever look at each other ever again. End of ugly story.

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
PUTRID

Any story like that should never be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp fag authors

These wimp fag authors ruin this site and Laurel could care less.... This cucks shit is made for wimp assed losers married to diseased cunts......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this

What a great story. So very hot. Erotic.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
I wanted

To be in her place getting warm semen in my mouth and cunt. Let my husband watch me getting royally fucked by blackies.

Enjoyed yaar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sissy boy

This sissy boy cuck fag author must have died of AIDS or got his ass kicked by his fag lover.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*****- [(5-) 4.6/5 = 92%]

:-)

The wife is a keeper in spite of the gang bang!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

why did they not go 2 the police & report them ,did she have a baby & did her husband ever fuck her again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another stupid cuck shit by a dickless fag asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that is a rape story-stupid shit

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dreadful

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah whole generation of coward snowflakes, so his hands were tied, so what. While they were all busy holding her down watching the jig penatrate her, he should have been running, once back near civilization first get loose then knives lots of knives, if I saw a security with a gun I'd knock him out grabbing his gun. Then armed either way full blast if vehicle could make it blamm take out a couple of them parking Christine style, then gun style quick shots to the outliers and just knee shots for the leader and Tyrone as they get to live as eunuchs, true strength and power comes from the will to act, those who fail to act are coward snowflakes. Those who choose to act find the power to overcome almost any situation and yes the more extreme the situation the more extreme your actions need to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous