All Comments on 'Sandy's New Role Ch. 01'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story

Great buildup, I will be reading more stories from you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There's No School For Wimp Husband Crap

What it is, they all share the same diseased brain. That's why all of these wimp husband, slut wife stories read exactly the same. These "writers" don't have any imagination, they don't have good educations, and they couldn't organize a circle jerk, much less a story. Very sad, isn't it? Only wimps like stories like these and they leave peculiar, fawning comments. Real men, those with their manhood intact, don't like crappy stories like this worth a damn. Judge yourself by whether you like this story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So in other words

to pay her back for her cheating, he is essentially giving her what she wanted all along. Yeah, that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

That was so sexy, I want to be Sandy next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I liked the story but not because it was a whimp, chuckhold or whatever the readers deem the husband. He is simply allowing his wife to be the slut she always wanted and break their wedding vows. This way, she broke them and he broke them and nobody is to blame for infidelity. Remember, what goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Proud?

Everyone's cheating and there's pride there somewhere? What a load of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

Where is the erotica?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Absolute garbage.

Scores 1/5

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Nope, nothing here but garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God fucking awful

wasagadavewasagadave2 months ago

Very, fucking kinky! The thing is, there ARE people that do this stuff, and enjoy it to the fullest! Some people don't get it. That's fair, but for cryin' out loud, live and let live.

Besides that, there's a very good chance that this is really just a fantasy.

To all the negative commenters; Why the hell do you come to an erotic site?

And, if you haven't contributed, you have no idea how hard it is to write a story for publication.

Gave it 5 Stars, recognizing it for what it is, a story, true or otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES