Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife her Ex's slut.
1.8k words
4.17
39.8k
29
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy's Ex husband Bob

With Sandy now loosening up and embracing her sexual freedom I was excited to see how far she would actually be willing to go to please.

I really wasn't friends with Sandy's ex Bob, I found him to be a control freak, we got along is all. I was however envious of the fact that when they were married Sandy would do with him things she wouldn't do with me.

It began with me encouraging Sandy to talk about her previous sexual encounters and lovers. I did this to liven up our sex life, it made her hornier, more willing to fuck. Eventually Sandy confessed to me she missed her ex husbands cock his "big cock". A little jealousy crept in, my cock was average so I could only imagine how big she meant. She also missed his sexual dominance and demands. When she talked about her past with him she became very wet and willing, I liked that, I liked Sandy being wet, easy.

With the knowledge of how horny and wet Sandy was talking of her ex I brought Sandy to a sex shop, there we looked at toys for her, I encouraged her to pick out a toy she thought was as big as Bob was. She found one that was about 8" long and 2" thick.

That nigh Sandy was excited to fuck, we would start our sex nights with me turning up the heat, I'd tell Sandy to dress in something less comfortable, she would put on something slutty for me usually a low cut top, lace bra, short skirt and g-string panties. With the lights low we talked and played on the couch, curtains open, I like the curtains open, the thought of the neighbors or a passerby seeing us was exciting. While having drinks, Sandy lets me feel her up, kiss and play with her.

As the evening progressed I went to mix us more drinks, I brought back Sand's new toy, placed it on the coffee table, I said to Sandy "so this is the size of Bob's dick is it"? She just smirked a bit. I continued kissing her and felling her up. Eventually she leaned back into the couch, her legs spread, me fingering her wet pussy I reached over grabbed the toy. I gently pulled her panties off, I slipped the tip of the toy in her, now wet with her moisture and began pushing it deeper into her wet cunt, Sandy moaned, leaned further back, eagerly accepting, wanting the thick cock in her. Sandy was dripping, she moaned and cooed as I pushed the large toy even further into her wet pussy.

This really turned me on, I pushed Sandy onto the couch, I pulled up her skirt, she spread her legs even further giving me a better view and allowing me to fuck her even deeper with the cock, her ex's cock! I liked seeing her pussy stretch over the toy, I liked pushing it in as far as she would let me. As I used the dildo to fuck Sandy's pussy, I asked her if it felt like her ex's cock, I encouraged her to fantasize about fucking him, fucking other men. I liked watching the large toy stretch her wet cunt, I liked imagining my innocent school teacher wife fucking another mans cock. As I fucked her with the toy Sandy moaned and told me how she liked to deep throat his cock and let him cum in her mouth. Sandy was proud she could deep throat his cock.

As I fucked Sandy with the big dildo and talked to her about fucking Bob she had a massive orgasms, I loved it. I liked seeing my wife cumming on another mans cock, even if it was just a toy. After she had her orgasm on "Bob" I climbed on top of Sandy, her legs spread wide, I stuffed my cock in her wet loose pussy I liked the feeling, I liked her being sloppy and wet, as I fucked Sandy I imagined fucking her wet loose pussy after another man had her, after Bob had used her, after Bob had cum in her slut pussy. I came quickly.

As the days and weeks progressed I found out more and more about Sandy's sexual past, what Sandy liked and did. Sandy described to me how she worked with her ex, how he insisted she "dress nice" for the customers, code it seemed for her to dress revealing, like me he wanted Sandy looking sexy, for him, his customers and friends. Bob told her they sold more the more cleavage she showed. Sandy said when his friends would come to visit and chat he would always ask his friends if they liked how she looked and wore. It was exciting to hear Sandy tell me these things, I wanted this from Sandy. It was now clearer why I was able to get this far.

As I talked to Sandy more and more about her fucking Bob, I knew she missed the real cock, his big cock, not wanting to miss out on seeing how far Sandy would go I encouraged her to fuck him. At first she would have no part in it but after some persuasion Sandy sheepishly agreed. At my insistence she made plans for a "sleep over" at his condo in the guise of her wanting to visit family in the area.

The weekend approached, Sandy readied for her sleep over, she was nervous and wet, she made certain her pussy was shaved smooth, as she packed I watched as she took "fuck me" clothes. Low cut tops, short skirts, flimsy dresses and lace underwear.

As Sandy left we made plans for her to call me throughout the weekend to keep me updated, I made her promise she would make herself "available" to him. All I could think about as she drove away is how far Sandy would go to pleasure her ex, it was a nerve wracking, all I could do was fantasize what Sandy would do with Bob.

Sandy called me about 8 that night, she was breathless, she whispered into the phone, saying she only had a minute and wanted to make sure I was OK with her going all the way with Bob, doing as I asked, make herself available. It was a mix of emotions but I answered yes. With that Sandy hung up, leaving with a hard on and me guessing as to what she and Bob were doing.

An hour or so later I received a text from Bob, it was a picture of Sandy bent over, her legs spread, panties on the floor. I was stunned, Sandy was being a slut, a slut for Bob. The next text read "here she is, ready for ME to fuck". The prick, he was rubbing my face in it. I wondered how much Sandy had told him. The next picture was of Bob's fingers in Sandy's pussy. My cock now fully hard I found myself needing to masturbate, knowing my wife was being a slut.

Later that evening the phone rang again, it was Sandy, this is as best I can remember the story she relaid to me.

Sandy began describing for me how she wore a white revealing low cut summer top with a red lace bra, a white short summer skirt and g-string panties to dinner with him. Sandy said at first Bob looked confused about her choice of clothing but as dinner ended and drinks flowed he became more relaxed and brazen. Asking her if she dressed seductively to seduce him or remind him of what he was missing.

Soon he made advances on her, Sandy says she did not pull away or discourage him, she says she wanted it. It started with a simple touch of her ass as she helped clear the table and soon led to a full on kiss. He brazenly lifted her skirt and felt her ass and wet pussy through her g-string in his kitchen, he continued to hold her, kiss her, sliding her little g-string aside and slipping his fingers in her wetness. He then held her hand and had her feel his hard cock, the cock she missed, he placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her to her knees, Sandy says she didn't resist, that in fact she was eager to have his cock down her throat again, Bob pulled out his cock for Sandy to suck. Sandy knew he liked his cock deep throat-ed, she was eager, she liked his cock down her throat. Before he could cum she told him she had to call me. This is why she was breathless on the phone earlier.

Sandy told me how he had been demanding, expected her to do as he pleased just like she used too and how she fell right back into her role with him. She described how she liked being dominated by him, how it made her wet and wanting his cock. She described how after she got off the phone with me, she went back to sucking he cock. Bob lifter her up, pushed her to the table, bent her over, lifted up her skirt, had her remove her panties and began fingering her pussy. He took out his phone and started taking pictures of her splayed out on his table. Sandy described how she just laid there bent over exposed for him, let him take pictures, she described how he then pulled out his cock and slowly pushed it into her wet pussy, stretched her pussy with his big cock, fucked her hard without a condom until she came and he ejaculated in her wet stretched pussy, he then guided her from the table to her knees and had her suck his cock clean. Bob let Sandy up, brought her to his couch, there they shared another drink and talked about events.

Later late evening Bob led her to his bedroom, watched her undress and climbed into bed with her. As they fell asleep Bob told her he would discuss his expectations with her in the morning.

Sandy said she had mixed emotions, being a slut for her ex, used by her ex, she felt sexually charged but a bit confused and she was worried about the pictured he had taken and sent to me. I assured her it was OK and that it was all for fun and excitement. I told her I liked seeing them, seeing her being used. I told her to have fun with it and that she didn't have to be emotionally attached.

As our conversation ended, I found myself excited about this finally happening, excited my dream of Sandy being a slut had become real but I was a bit pissed Sandy would do these things for Bob, go this far with him but wouldn't do the same for me.

The next day.

To be continued.