Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Sandy's next day with her ex.
1.7k words
4.27
24.8k
19
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy had planned a day off, Bob had plans of his own.

Waking up in a mix of emotions, having hardly slept, thinking of last nights events was an emotional roller coaster. All this time I had been encouraging Sandy to be a slut, fantasizing of this happening and now it happened, wow!

I called Sandy to see how she was doing, Sandy was feeling a mix of emotions as well, she was tired and sore from the fucking she had received. (I liked that she was sore from fucking.) We recounted the previous days events, I told her how exciting it had been and I asked her how to she wanted to proceed.

In my mind I knew how I wanted this to proceed, I want her to continue.

I ask if she wanted to come home or finish the weekend with Bob, she said even though it was weird it was strangely exciting and liberating, she was having fun. Sandy said, "I've gone this far, I may as well enjoy the rest of the weekend". I knew now more than ever before that I wanted Sandy to be a slut, other men's slut and that I wanted to watch her being a slut, watch other men using my wife.

I talked to Sandy about the pictures of her posing for Bob. I explained how and why I wanted it to continue. I wanted Sandy to know it turned me on having other men taking pictures of her being a slut, being a slut for someone else. I wanted her to know that it made it somehow easier for me to have her being a slut without me present, I was at least involved in some way. I know it sounds crazy but that is how I was processing it. I explained to her that I wanted her to call me with updates, call me while she was fucking or sucking another man, I liked Sandy calling while she is being a slut. Sandy was hesitant, she wasn't sure of how to talk to Bob about this and that it was up to Bob, she need to talk to Bob about all of this.

Sandy went on to tell me she had an sleepless night, Bob was horned up and wanted to continue fucking. Sandy was woken up in the middle of the night with his hard cock between her legs, forcing his cock into her pussy (I knew Sandy liked being woken up like this and Bob knew it) and in the morning he insisted Sandy shower with him, had her suck his cock until he came in her throat. I so wanted to watch another man cum in my wife's mouth, (she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth).

I asked Sandy to make sure she calls me, lets me know how things are going. Sandy said that Bob made plans for them this evening. She wasn't yet certain what and that she would call when convenient. (convenient?) With that she hung up, again leaving me with a sense of excitement and a little dread, what have I agreed too? What has Sandy agreed too?

An hour later my phone rang, it was Bob. I answered the phone not knowing what to expect. Bob was polite, cordial, his usual arrogant self, after small talk he began saying he'd talked to Sandy and that he wanted to clarify a few things. First and foremost he wanted to make sure that Sandy didn't think he was going to get back with her and that this was going to be an arrangement for sex only. I told him that was OK with me. He asked what led to me letting Sandy fuck him, I explained a bit about how we got here. Then in his arrogant manner began to tell me how things were going to happen, his plans for Sandy and how much he was willing to include me. WTF, how did he become in charge? I sucked up my pride and listened, knowing I had led Sandy to this, knowing this is what I wanted, ass hole I thought to myself. We ended the conversation with Bob telling me to expect some calls and pictures this evening. Losing control of things didn't feel the best but it was my fantasy after all.

Sandy called later that day started by saying Bob was there with her while she was calling. She said that Bob and her were heading for an evening out, dinner, drinks and he had rented a room. She went on to described how she'd dressed up for Bob, he had asked her to dress sexy, sleazy for him. She was wearing lace stockings, g-string panties, lace bra and a skin tight black mini dress. She said the dress just covered the top of her stockings. Wow, I could hardly think, here was Sandy all out being a slut for Bob, and there was Bob encouraging her not only to dress slutty but call me, wow! As we said bye I heard Bob in the background "I'll some send pictures of my slut", then click! All I could do now is wait, wait fantasize and masturbate, wait for Bob to send me more pictures.

That night I started getting texts from both Bob's and Sandy's phone. First one was Sandy posing in Bob's living room, looking very sexy and slutty, my cock begins raging, 30 minutes later it's one of Sandy in Bob's truck her skirt hiked, showing her stocking tops and g-string panties. A while later it's a picture of Sandy in a lounge or bar of some sort, alone at a table, sipping a drink, then one from under the table, Sandy's dress hiked exposing her stockings and g-string, holy crap she was going far! About 30 minutes later is a picture of Sandy dancing with someone I don't recognize. An hour after that Sandy in the truck again with what looked like Bob's cock in her mouth. Last ones that came in that night were of Sandy Sandy in various stages of undress in front of what could only be the Hotel window, WOW!!

Later I get a text, Sandy says she'll call in the morning as it was a long evening and she was tired. Left to my own imaginations I went to sleep.

The next morning Sandy called, at first she was a little reluctant to open up but I persisted, she began to describe to me how her evening went. She said Bob wanted me to know he really liked taking pictures and was enjoying sending them to me. The bastard, if I didn't enjoy getting them so much I'd have been upset.

Sandy went on to tell me Bob took her to a fancy restaurant, she said they had pleasant conversation and talked about old times. As the meal and conversation progressed the subject turned to talk about Bobs expectations. Sandy described what Bob's expectations of her were. Bob told Sandy that he wanted her to be his "girlfriend", he didn't want a relationship just sex, he said to her "you have a husband for a relationship". He said he'd provide pictures for "your husband" and even thought we lived a fair ways away he wanted to be able to call her up to arrange time together whenever he wanted to. He told Sandy he wanted sex with her just like when they were married only no attachments. I asked Sandy if she was prepared for this, she replied "We'll see". We'll see alright, she was already doing it!

As we continued to talk Sandy said after dinner they went to the lounge for drinks and in Bob's words "to show you off". In the lounge they had a number of drinks, Sandy got a little tipsy, drank a bit too much, she let Bob discretely play with her, take pictures. Someone noticed, sat with them, asked Sandy to dance, Bob told Sandy to go ahead and dance with him.

Sandy said she got very turned on and Bob had a raging hard on. Bob took her to the hotel room to fuck. He had her undress in front of the window. He bent he over and fucked her in the window. Sandy said it was exciting fucking in front of the window but afterwards she was worried someone may have recognized her. I assured her she was far enough away from people she knew and that it would be OK.

The conversation ends with Sandy telling me she is getting up, having breakfast with Bob then she is packing up and will be on her way home.

Sandy arrives home later that day, she is wearing the same dress as the pictures, now that she is home I see it was so short it barely covered the top of her stockings. Underneath she had on black g-string lace stockings, bra and black lace stockings. As I unloaded her suitcase I asked her about her outfit. She says Bob insisted she wear it home, that Bob wanted me to see that she would wear and anything he wanted. I ask her "so he's having fun with this isn't he?" She answered "yes he is".

In my head I'm thinking here is no way she should have been wearing this traveling but also excited thinking she was seen like this as she traveled. I'm liking that she drove home like this, I'm liking she looked like a slut the entire day.

In the house pushed against the wall, I lifted her dress and spread her legs, I fingered her pussy, she was wet smelling of cum. I put my fingers in her mouth to lick them off. As I finger her I asked her how her weekend was, she says he insisted on fucking her and cumming in her pussy one last time before she left. Bob wanted her to drive home with his cum in her pussy. My cock is rock hard, I bend Sandy over and fuck her till I cum.

After that her ex would call up every few weeks or months asking if he could borrow her. He knows she is his fuck toy to do as he pleases.