Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 09

Story Info
Sandy fucks her boss.
1.5k words
4.42
18.1k
11
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Sandy's adventures and exposure it was becoming harder to hide her open sexuality from her co-workers. I liked that she was being noticed and that her co-workers were attracted to her.

We began to pick up Sandy at work to take her out for "lunch" which was code for a blow job or car sex, basically a booty call. This has become a routine, I or one of her lovers picks up Sandy, we take her to a local park she lets us feel her up, finger her and she sucks our cocks or fucks us until we cum. I liked that Sandy was so eager to please she would do it during work. I liked that Sandy would go back to school fucked. Sandy would describe to me how when she returned she would have to go straight to the washroom and clean up. Even after she would wash up and change her panties she would have cum dripping form her pussy during classes.

By now Sandy had embraced dressing revealing, subtle enough to escape criticism but able to show enough to turn her male coworkers heads. As expected her principal noticed and began calling her to the office more frequently for conversations and subtle flirting. Kevin was taller and has a muscular build, Sandy liked Kevin and welcomed the time in his office flirting.

During one of their meetings, Kevin let Sandy know he is friends with Andy and that Andy had sworn him to secrecy. At first Sandy was a bit worried about what Andy may have shared with Kevin but she found him attractive and he wasn't being creepy so she decided to see where it would go.

Sandy talked to me about Kevin, how she found him attractive and the fact that Andy told him about her. She talked to Andy and asked what he had revealed to Kevin. Andy was angry that Kevin spilled the beans but came clean with Sandy, it ends up Andy was bragging about having a girlfriend on the side and that it was Sandy. I like that Sandy's lovers talk to others about her, I like that one of her lovers knew her boss. At first Sandy was miffed with Andy but I was able to smooth things out, after all it was in my best interest.

One day while picking up Sandy, Kevin came out to my truck to talk to me, Sandy had called ahead and let me know he would. We started up a conversation, Kevin eventually cut to the chase saying he knows Andy, a friend of Sandy. He goes on to say, he has noticed how sexy Sandy is and watched Sandy going for lunch with Andy and myself, says he'd like to be a friend of mine and Sandy. I am liking that a man who wants to fuck Sandy has come to talk to me about her, I am sure that Sandy has already decided to fuck him and that is why she sent him to talk to me. I tell Kevin that it is up to Sandy, she decides who she wants to be "friends" with.

That evening Sandy and I discuss if she is going to fuck Kevin, Sandy got wet talking about fucking her boss. I like that she gets wet talking about fucking other men, I like that she got so wet talking about Kevin, her boss. I know she is going to do it, so far she has fucked anyone who wanted to fuck her.

The next day Sandy calls me up tells me she has invited Kevin for "lunch" tomorrow. Oh my! Lunch being code for "fuck date", another first, her first time with Kevin, her boss to fuck him in our truck.

That morning at my request Sandy dresses a bit more revealing for lunch with Kevin. Sandy wears a shorter lacy black skirt, red g-string, silky white top, red bra and stockings. Probably a little too revealing for her students but she won't get in shit from her boss for it, ha ha ha. As she leaves for work she gives me a nervous smile, I assure her it will be awesome. All morning I am eager with anticipation, this is so risky of Sandy.

Around noon, I arrive at her work, there are students and teachers everywhere. Sandy is at the side door waiting for me, she gets into the back seat of the truck, a few minutes later to my surprise Kevin climbs in with her. I was expecting Kevin to get in the front at least until we leave the parking lot, seems Kevin and Sandy were not afraid to be seen getting in the back seat together.

I drive us to one of our parking spots, on the way we talk with Kevin. I talk to him about his friendship with Andy, I ask him how much Andy has told him, how much he knows about Sandy's arrangement. We find out that Andy has been very open with him about Sandy and has known that Andy has been fucking Sandy for months.

He looks at Sandy and says "I want to be one of your boyfriends."

Sandy leans over and kisses him, he leans in and kisses her deeply. I like watching Sandy kiss, kiss strangers, I like being a spectator, watching her being slutty.

I say to Kevin, "looks like Sandy want's the same."

As I drive I watch in the mirror, Kevin becomes very brazen after that first kiss, he begins feeling Sandy's tits through her top. Good thing the windows are tinted, he soon has her white silky top undone, Sandy is only in her red bra and skirt, he pulls her tits from her bra, sucking them, playing with them. He eagerly hikes her flimsy skirt and begins playing with her pussy through her red g-string panties.

I relish these first fucks. The first time Sandy has a new tongue in her mouth, new hands on her slutty tits, new fingers in her wet pussy, new cock down her throat, new cock in her cunt and especially strange new cum in her used pussy! I find myself lusting for her when she's fucking strangers cocks.

By the time I am parked Sandy has his cock out stroking him. Kevin's got a decent sized cock, Sandy will like that in pussy. Sandy leans back, her panties on the floor, his fingers deep in her cunt.

He looks over at me and says, "Andy told me she was easy, sleazy and hot but I had no idea she was such a slut."

It seems Andy has told him ALL of Sandy's secrets, calling her a slut so quickly.

With that Sandy dives on his cock and begins sucking, with her ass in the air I lean into the back seat and finger her wet cunt.

Kevin looks at me and says, "I want her pussy, I want to fuck her, cum in her, I've been waiting months for this!"

Sandy sits on his hard cock in the back seat and begins to hump him. I have my cock out, stroking it as my slut wife is fucking her new lover, her boss, in our truck in the back seat. I watch in amazement as Sandy fucks with abandon, fucks her boss for the first time, tits out, bouncing. I like watching my wife fuck, I like watching my wife being a slut, a slut for another stranger. Sandy cums on Kevin's cock, Kevin cums in Sandy's pussy. I like seeing men cum in Sandy, I like her cunt full of cum, other men's cum. What a slut!

Sandy climbs off Kevin, she gets on her knees and sucks his cock clean, she likes sucking men's cocks clean. I like her cleaning men's cocks. With Sandy's ass in the air I can see her cum filled pussy, I slip my fingers in her warm fucked cunt. She is wet, slippery and fucked.

I look at Kevin and say, "She's nice and fucked."

Kevin says, "She's got a nice pussy and she sucks like a pro."

I say, "Yes, Sandy is a good fuck, she's your slut now."

As Sandy sucks, Kevin asks, "Does this mean I can fuck her anytime, like Andy?"

I laugh as I hear Sandy moan, I ask Sandy, "Can Kevin fuck you anytime her likes?"

Sandy just moans, her mouth full of flaccid cock.

I ask Sandy, "Are you going to let Kevin fuck you in his office?"

Kevin smiles, Sandy takes her mouth off his cock and answers, "Mmmm, yes!"

I laugh to myself.

Kevin looks at me and says, "I'm going to have fun with your wife!"

Again I laugh.

As I drive Sandy and Kevin back to work, Kevin tells Sandy not to put her panties back on, Sandy complies. As they get out of the truck Kevin reaches under her skirt for one last finger fuck, Sandy pauses spreads her legs, lets him play for a minute before taking his fingers and licking them.

With Kevin gone I ask Sandy, "Are you OK, good with him, good with being your bosses slut?"

Sandy answers, "Yes, I think so."

Sandy straightens up as best she can and exits the truck, her panties still on the back seat of the truck. What a slut, leaving her panties off for her boss.