Sandy's Slide to Slut Pt. 08

Story Info
Sandy fucks another stranger.
2k words
4.42
15.7k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy fucks Steve

There were many more encounters that I didn't write about, they were too similar to previous one, just different slutty dresses and clothing for her men. It seems even strange lovers have their own comfort levels and kinks that they like played out. Same with Sandy, she would often step out of her comfort zone for us but she still liked things a certain way.

By now I know what a slut Sandy is, how much she likes fucking multiple different men, she called us her "harem." Sandy liked being available, being a slut for her men anytime they wanted and she was beginning to do almost anything they asked. She liked fulfilling their fantasies, she liked them coming to her for sex, she liked them cumming in her cunny and so did I. I liked Sandy as a slut, I liked her pussy wet, dripping with other men cum. I like that my wife was willing to fulfill other men's sexual fantasies, my fantasies. I liked that my wife's cunt was other men's cunt to cum in, I liked my wife's breath smelling of other men's cum.

We kept our add active, Sandy gets wet checking the replies on the dating site and I like Sandy wet. I like fucking her wet cunny, knowing other men use her as their own slut. I like that Sandy gets wet thinking of fucking strangers cocks.

Sandy found another man she liked and wanted to fuck. Sandy made contact and discovered he lives in our town, his name is Steve. Sandy agrees I should interview him. Sandy is already fucking Andy, another teacher from a nearby town and he knows some of the men Sandy works with. Sandy and I are getting comfortable with the fact people know she is a slut and fucks other men.

I met Steve on my own a few weeks later, we had a coffee and I explained the situation with Sandy, how she liked having lovers and fucking strange men. I was used to letting Sandy's future lovers in on all the details. I liked them knowing how available she would be for them. I liked them fantasizing about what they could do with my wife.

Steve asks me, "Will she fuck me on the first date?"

I answer him, "Yes you will, she always fucks on the first date."

Steve asks, "Does she like you using toys?"

I answer, "Yes she does."

Steve replies, "Do you think she will let me use toys on her?"

I laughed to myself, oh Sandy will, she hadn't yet for any of her lovers but I was certain she would once asked.

I answer, "You'll have to ask Sandy."

After work Sandy was eager to know how the meeting went, I let Sandy know my impression of Steve and I encourage her to fuck him. I like Sandy fucking strangers, I like strangers cocks in my wife, I like them cumming in her cunny.

Steve emailed Sandy that evening, wanting to arrange a "date". Sandy was eager for her first date with Steve, she arranged it to be in a few weeks. I know Sandy will fuck him, she likes strangers cocks in her cunny. Sandy arranges for Steve to come to our house during the day for the first fuck, she even took time off work for him. Her other loves already come to our house to fuck Sandy when ever they please. Sandy and Steve wanted to meet on their own, this was a first. I agreed to it, not that I had allot of input, the plan was for me to stay close by and come join in once Sandy wanted me too.

For me, the first time Sandy fucks a stranger is the best. I like setting Sandy up with men she doesn't know. I like strangers knowing she is a slut. I like knowing she is going to suck a strangers cock, spread her legs and fuck a strangers cock, have a stranger cum in her.

Steve asked Sandy to meet him at the door dressed as he wanted. This would be a first, Sandy dressing up on demand for a man she hadn't met or fucked yet. The men she was already fucking would request she dress in sexy slutty outfits for them but having a new man, a stranger, demand she wear what he wanted was a first. I enjoyed knowing that she was willing to fulfill this guys fantasies, this strangers fantasies.

Steve wanted Sandy in black lingerie, g-string panties and fishnet stockings for his first "date". Sandy went out shopping just to fulfill his fantasy first date. I liked that even strangers could demand what she wear and that she would eagerly comply.

The day for her "date" or should I say "fuck session" arrived, Sandy was wet and nervous. As I left I felt her pussy, she was ready, ready to fuck, ready to be a slut. Sandy met Steve at the door dressed as he fantasized, with the door open she greeted and began kissing him. (I was watching from across the street) As the door closed I saw Sandy being guided to her knees, Sandy told me later he pushed her to her knees and ordered her to pull out his cock and suck it right there in the living room.

Watching the house I realized how much my neighbors were able to see. A few minutes after the door closes I see Sandy leading Steve through the house to the bedroom.

Sandy tells me later that Steve was very forward with her. He took her to the bedroom where he told her to sit on the bed suck his cock as he undressed. He then told her to lay down, ordered her to spread her legs and show him her pussy. He began to finger her cunny while she sucked his cock. Sandy said he began talking dirty to her, ordering her to expose her tits, telling her he liked her shaved pussy. Steve asked her if she liked sucking his cocks, if she liked being a slut for him and how she liked her husband watching her being slutty.

He then ordered her to bend over so he could fuck her, he explained to her that her wanted her bent over so she would be free to call me. Steve wanted to fuck Sandy, have his cock in her while she was on the phone with me. This became his kink, filming Sandy while he fucked her having her call me.

Sandy called me, she was moaning on the phone with Steve's cock in her cunt. She cooed into the phone that she wanted me to come home, I could hear rustling in the background as Steve fucked her.

I heard Steve say, "Tell him I'm fucking you."

Sandy did as instructed, she cooed, "His cock is in me, he's fucking me. He wants you to come watch."

I hear Steve again, "Tell him how much you like my cock."

Sandy cooed, "I like his cock, he's got a big cock, I like him fucking me."

I asked Sandy, "Do you like that? His cock in you while you call me?"

I wanted to hear her say yes, I wanted her to admit she liked it.

Sandy moaned, "Yes."

I hear Steve say, "Tell him to come watch me fuck you."

Sandy says, "Come home, uh, come home, he wants you to come home and watch him fuck me."

My cock now hard, I hurried across the street and went to the bedroom, there was Sandy with a strangers cock down her throat and his fingers in her cunny. Sandy looks hot, she looks like a slut, my slut, my wife. Steve's cock is big, Sandy likes big cocks.

He wanted this, for me to arrive with his cock in Sandy's mouth her legs spread, his fingers in her cunny. Steve told me later he wanted to see what a slut Sandy would be for him on his first encounter and how I would respond to walking in while his cock was down Sandy's throat.

As I undressed I watched Sandy suck Steve's cock, Steve's smiling looking at Sandy. We lay Sandy down on the bed, her legs spread, Steve's cock deep in her throat. I take my hard cock and enters Sandy's wet pussy and fuck her while she sucks Steve's cock, a strangers cock, a man she just met.

Steve says to Sandy, "Do you like that, do you like sucking my cock while your husband fucks you?"

Sandy moans, "Yes."

Steve keeps going, keeps pressing Sandy, talking dirty to her asking her questions.

He says to Sandy, "Do you like dressing up for me?"

Sandy answers, "Yes."

Steve says, "Do you like being a slut?"

Sandy looks at me and answers, "Yes."

I like Steve talking dirty to Sandy, I like him making her answer.

I change positions with Steve, we lay Sandy on the edge of the bed. With Sandy's legs spread wide Steve slips his cock in her wet cunt and fucks Sandy, her legs are wrapped around him, pulling his cock into her, I stick my cock in her mouth to suck.

Steve looks at me and asks, "Do you like me fucking your wife?"

I answer, "Yes."

Steve says to me, "I like her shaved pussy, did she shave it for me?"

I answer, "Yes she did, I make sure it's shaved for her lovers."

Steve says, "Her pussy is wet, tight, I like fucking your wife."

I pipe up and say, "Fuck her good, cum in her pussy, she wants you too."

Steve fucks Sandy hard, he cums quickly in her unprotected pussy. I like that, I like that Sandy has another mans cock, another mans cum in her slut pussy. I like watching men cum in my wife, I like watching them moan and ejaculate into her unprotected cunt. I like watching Sandy being a slut for other men, letting them fuck her, cum in her slut married pussy.

I trade positions with Steve, Sandy lays there, legs spread, unashamed, Steve's cum dripping from her cunny. Steve guides his wet cum covered cock into Sandy's mouth, she eagerly sucks it clean. I take my time, watching Sandy suck Steve's flaccid cock, I finger Sandy's wet cum filled pussy. I slap my cock on Sandy's used cunny and enter her, she is loose, wet, fucked and sloppy.

Fucking Sandy while she has a strangers cock down in her mouth turns me on, fucking Sandy with anther mans cum in her, it turns me on, I cum quickly adding to her already full cunt.

We lay spent in the bed.

As Steve readies to leave he tells Sandy that next time he wants to use a dildo on her, fuck her with a toy. I laugh to myself, he didn't waste any time. Sandy looks at me, I say why not?

Within weeks Sandy became Steve's fuck toy, his slut, every time he came over he demanded Sandy get on her knees at the door and suck his cock. Steve liked being able to call ahead and order what Sandy should wear and how she should act for him. He enjoyed having Sandy as his fuck toy.

As time progressed Steve insisted he be able to fuck Sandy with toys. He began buying toys and bringing them over to use on Sandy. Steve would call up unexpected, wanting to drop by just for blow jobs, he would give Sandy about 20 minutes in advance, give Sandy time to ready herself, dress in something slutty. I liked him showing up on our door step, Sandy sucking his cock until he cums.

By now Sandy was doing booty calls at home and work. Steve was eager to be able to arrange with Sandy, pick her up from work, take her for a drives to park, suck and fuck. If I wasn't able to be there Steve would always have Sandy call me while he was fucking her.

Steve had Sandy do one other thing that was a little different than of Sandy's other lovers. He liked to take Sandy for drives and have her pull up her skirt use her toys on herself while driving around town with her. He even had her do it in front of her school once. I liked him telling me about the things he had Sandy do for him, I liked that Sandy would fulfill her lovers fantasies.