All Comments on 'Sandy's Walk in the Park'

by Bindingwi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Intense and very hot. Keep it up!

mstrb77mstrb77over 11 years ago
Want more?????

My wife wasn''t raped but her first blackman was pushed on her with out her knowing until she tok off the blindfold and saw a white tooth black face as his cock went all the way into her wet cunt. From there it had been for some time only black men when ever they wanted it.

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 11 years ago
Not too bad

But you used her name way, way too much. It almost became comical. And you don't want that in an erotic story. Try alternating "she", and things like, "the scared girl", or "the white slut". Anything but "Sandy" every other sentence.

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessover 11 years ago
Fingerprints & Stupidity

The era of cell phones, finger prints and dna testing.

My cell doesn't have my name nor my address.

Drug dealers wouldn't leave caution to the wind with that much info being sent out to everyong on her list. Body markings, along with DNA and fingerprints and mugshots.

HELLO?!?!

Seriously, if you wanted to make a gang bang go for it. I would have fought with everything I had in me, but then again you were writing from a different angle.

tallone47tallone47over 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Sounds like she likes BBC. More PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where is the sequel

Just came across this story and found it enticing but there was no Ch 2. Does she become a whore for the drug dealer? Did she go on the pill? Needs a chapter 2

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
awesome

a great story, we need more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it until the ending

Good story. But. She could have moved apartments, she could have gone to the police instead of taking a shower. I'm surprised she didn't need therapy. Since she has moved on and everything, you'd figure she'd move away or be prepared for them and record their deal and stuff so she could go to the police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

I loved this story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
shotage

If this would have been one of my family members I would have questioned her until I got the truth. Then there would have been a serious shortage of drug dealers in that area.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous