Sanguine

Story Info
Kate starts her period at work Vampire Morgan helps her out.
1.3k words
4.57
2.5k
1

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit" Kate mumbles she doesn't even need to look down she can already feel it dripping down her legs. She's on her period.

No no no she groans. She didn't come prepared she's down on pads and tampons and she'll be out of luck in the bathroom the dispenser is practically broken she'd have to tough it out or at least stuff some toilet roll until she could get back home or....There was always Morgan.

Kate groaned this was her last resort she didn't want to do this but also the thought of sitting down at her desk on a hot day like this with her legs covered in blood sounded like torture not to mention the smell. Kate grabbed her handbag and told her co-worker in the cubicle next to her that she was going on an early lunch break when in reality she was going down to the mail office to see him to see Morgan the Office's resident vampire. She could still remember the day they introduced the undead to the mortal world she was only a little girl when she caught a taste of her first vampire on the TV screen.

At first, she was convinced it was special effects it had to be make-up that was what she had told herself until they witnessed the Vampire chomp on the report's head and that put her theory to rest. Kate stood behind the door of the mail room she knew it wouldn't take long for Morgan to smell the stench coming from her soiled panties he could probably already hear her heart beating like it was about to snap right out of her chest. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Again. The first time it had happened she was pretty desperate and on deadline, she couldn't present right in front of her boss and her co-workers looking like that. But now she was out of excuses or at least excuses for herself. She tried to think of one when Morgan did eventually slip through the door his eyes lit up as they handed on her. He was hungry. Hungry for her.

At first, she tried to back away but it didn't take long for her to remember what she was really here for as her legs were stuck together. Even if she did run there wasn't very far she could go. And vampires had enhanced speed she reminded herself from all the flyers she used to see pasted up downtown even if she did eventually catch her pace Morgan would always be two steps ahead of her and craving her blood. The image in her mind made her shiver.

"What can I do for you?" Morgan asked there was no hiding the smile on his face.

"I think you already know the answer," Kate said as she dragged Morgan into the staff toilet

"I do" he admitted giddy "But I always like it when they tell me why...you wouldn't believe some of the reasons I've had over the years..."

Kate sighed as he closed the door she was about to start tugging her tights down her leg but Morgan paused grabbing her arm.

"Don't. I'll Do it" He demanded and so she let go of her black tights stopping halfway down her leg.

Her blood was already dry and sticking against her skin,

"I'll make it quick I'm sure you have a lot of work to do," Morgan told her as he crouched to his knees.

Kate didn't respond but her body did with a shiver as he began rolling the rest of her tights down her leg.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" She admitted her voice slightly shaky as she spoke

"You don't have to be sorry it doesn't bother me. The hairier the better" He told her with a shrug as he pressed his lips against her hairy pussy. She flinched as she felt his lips circling around her sucking up as much of her moisture as he could. Kate held onto the bin as she felt a sharp tingle she was always horny on her period most of the time she was hornier than usual so it was already a lot better than the last time when she had to grit her teeth and bare it she almost liked the feeling of Morgan pressing his fingers against her bud he was massaging the blood into her.

"Your supposed to be getting rid of it not making it worse" She scolded him through a half-moan

"S-orry" He stuttered as he began spreading her open wide with his thumbs so he could have better access.

He pressed his lips against her bud again but firmer this time he sucked and sucked but there was still sanguine blood twisted in her hair in big chunks.

"This might take a while" He warned her as he continued sucking Kate watched as he licked the blood residue around his fangs "I hope you don't have anything important to get back to"

And she didn't. She hated to admit it but she would rather be dealing with this than have to sit in her tiny little cubicle all pent up and on her period she was at least grateful for some release even if it was messy but she knew she would never tell Morgan that but her body gave her away.

She moaned again.

"Do you want us to get caught?" He warned her with a stern look

"I'm sorry," She told him "I'm just sensitive"

"Yeah i know," He said as he mumbled into her sending vibrations into her skin

"Here," Morgan said as he gripped onto her tights with his fist pulling it away from her legs so that he could grab her black blood-stained underwear he sucked it dry in one gulp and then shoved it into her mouth.

Kate gasped against her own panties. The taste wasn't as bad as she could almost understand why Morgan craved it...Almost. It smell was more pungent as it tickled against her nostrils. She had to keep herself from retching but she just wanted this over and done with.

"Keep still" Morgan ordered her as he grabbed her hips but that was pretty much an impossible task.

His right thumb began circling around her pussy trying to reach for the deep dry blood that was stuck pretty deep. She still squirmed and she felt him dig his other hand deeper into her waist

"Morgan," she muffled against the fabric of her soiled underwear "I'm going to come" she gasped she could feel it already. Her wetness dripping down her legs and there would be no way of hiding it especially not from him.

"Let it go, Kate," he told her and so she did she looked down and opened her legs slightly so that she could see the transparent liquid mixing with her dark burgundy blood. She couldn't help but as she reached out a finger and swirled it around in both the liquids and then she stretched out her pussy and began touching herself. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. Right in front of him but she couldn't stop herself either. She didn't want to.

"Kate" Morgan told her sternly as he forced her hands back but then he forced her cum and blood-stained finger into his mouth sucking it dry.

Kate grabbed a fist full of his dark brunette hair forcing his lips back onto her pussy once more and this time he used his fangs. She squealed softly as he consumed the rest of the bloody chunks which were dry by now by now her pussy was drenched from her own cum. They would be here for hours judging by how wet she was. She was completely drenched. And this time she didn't hate it. She didn't want to let him go.

"How long of your break do you have left?" Morgan asked as he whiped his mouth clean with the back of his hand.

Kate took out her phone and checked the time "Fifteen minutes" she said "Do you think that's enough?" she asked as she looked down at him with hungry eyes filled with desire.

"You won't believe what i can get done in Fifteen minutes" he snarled and dived back in headfirst.