Here Comes the New Boss

Story Info
Small business owner finds himself under new management.
1.5k words
4.26
17.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared worshipfully up at her from where I knelt at her feet. I had hired her six months ago to manage my restaurant, and in three she had tripled my business. In four she had seduced me. In five, she convinced me to let her tie me up... and a month after that I was her slave.

Horny and desperate and eager to please. Even in professional contexts, I deferred to her, though I didn't think anyone really grasped the realities of our relationship. For all intents and purposes, although I was still her boss on paper and paid her salary... she slept in my bed, fully clothed in elegant silk pajamas, curled possessively against my naked back, hands roaming at will.

If I was bad, I slept at the foot of my own bed, on the floor of my own bedroom, the collar around my neck tied tightly to the bedpost, my hands cuffed or bound. Today she had come into my office at work for a meeting just after the noon rush... I spent it kneeling before her, desperately licking her to orgasm as she described her plans for expansion and franchising of my business.

When she was done with me she left me kneeling as she stood and checked her immaculate black bun and makeup in the mirror against one wall. Pulled on her professional black slacks, tight enough to emphasize her muscular ass and thighs but modest. Then she pulled my head back and held me so that I stared into her eyes, head leaning against her knee. She was so serious and calm, while I was panting and eager and drenched in sweat. She pulled something from her purse and set it on her desk. I mean, my desk.

Then she stood and gave me a last pat on the head. Her full lips pursed thoughtfully, brown eyes assessing.

"While you work this afternoon, I want you to contemplate that. I want you to go home at five and ready yourself for me. Leave it on the desk when you go."

And then she left.

When I finally hauled myself to shaking feet, I found that the object was a dildo and a harness, long and ribbed and gently curving. She had made jokes about this before... but I thought they were jokes.

I worked all afternoon with that thing on my desk, dreading the thought that someone would walk in and see it. But no one did. They had learned by now to go to her with questions, while I was left to do the paperwork.

And that was how I came to be here. Kneeling in the foyer of my house, wearing a collar and cuffs on both wrists and ankles. A ball gag in my drooling mouth, my ass positively dripping with lube, leash dangling from the hook by the door, and a smile curling her lips as she stepped inside.

She kicked off her shoes, tugged off her pants, pulled the strapon from her bag, slid it on, clipped the leash to my collar, and guided me over to the bench against one wall. She pulled it away and guided me up onto it, knees protected from the wooden surface by the thinly upholstered surface. I was grateful for that padding. She still wore her button-down dress shirt, the top three buttons undone and revealing cleavage, just a little too much for work.

She stood behind me, dropping the synthetic cock so that it lay nestled between my cheeks, feeling huge and terrifying. She caressed my sides, rubbing and stroking. She briefly grabbed my hips, sending a shiver through me as she thrust against me.

Then she stepped back and slid her hand around to feel my cock.

"Not hard yet, sweetheart? But I thought this was your dearest fantasy?"

I grunted something unintelligible into my gag, trying to say "Not exactly," and failing miserably. She chuckled. Stroked one finger down the side of my cock, getting a slight twitch out of it. Teased my balls and trailed her hand up and around the cheeks of my ass.

She stepped around in front of me, hands teasing my body gently as they did. Her hand came to rest on the back of my head, in its familiar place. And I leaned back into it, looking up at her face. Ignoring the cock that bounced before my nose.

"I'll give you a choice cutie. Either I take that gag out and you find something to do with your mouth, or I pop your cherry right now" I hesitated and she laughed. "Don't want to suck a plastic dick? A little bit too gay for you?"

I nodded.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you can lick my pussy first. I know what makes you randy."

She removed the dick, leaving the harness on, and unfastened the ball gag from behind my head. I licked my lips, swallowing rapidly to get my drool under control.

"Thank you..." She wasn't interested. Her firm hands pulled me to her and I twisted my head back awkwardly, licking at her eagerly. Already I felt myself hardening the implacable tension of my arousal rising in response to the tight grip of her hand on my head, the eager light in her eyes.

I licked desperately, she made appreciative little noises. But the angle was bad. I couldn't give her the pressure, the intensity that she needed to get off. But I felt her passion rise, her grip on my head tightening. Her dark eyes getting harder and more intense.

Soon she released her grasp on my head, stepped back from me. I tried to keep licking and she laughed as she bent over in front of me, pressing her ass against my face. Picked up the dildo.

When she turned back it was in place again, moving gently before my face. She tapped each cheek with it, her smile mocking. I kept my mouth tightly closed.

"Don't you want to get me ready for you sweetheart?" Her left hand caressed my cheek, thumb teasing my lips, as the other manipulated her fake cock. I shook my head and she laughed. "Next time then love."

I swallowed again as she stepped around behind me, hands teasing their way down my back.

"I thought about gagging you for this, but I think I would rather hear the first time I take you."

Her fingers teased my ass, caressing and tickling. I heard her make a dissatisfied noise, step away. I stared down at the bench, looking down along my torso at her legs as she stepped towards her bag, grabbed something, returned.

The snap of a cap, and a cold shock as she dumped more lube.

"You bad boy. Didn't get yourself ready enough for me."

She slipped a finger inside me and I gasped, pulling away slightly but staying where I was. She laughed and set a firm hand on one hip, holding me there as she explored.

In, out, in, out. Added what felt like a few more fingers... then replaced them with her cock. Teasing my hole, so huge and hard.

"Are you ready for this sweetie? Do you remember your safe word?"

I swallowed, thinking back to our first night together. The night she realized how desperate I was to serve.

"Please..." I said. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to repeat the word. Assure her that I knew I could stop it any time, but that I was letting her do this to me.

"Just say it once so I know you remember..." That cock, sliding back and forth. I said it.

"Good boy. But you aren't tapping out are you? You're still ready to keep playing?"

I nodded and she slapped my ass. "Say it out loud sweetheart."

"Yes, pl---"

That was when she did it. She forced the first three ridges, maybe an inch and a half, of her cock inside me. My words ended in a gasp. She fucked me fast and shallow- one, two, three- and then slammed deep into me and out again just as fast. In and out and in and out, so deep.

My head collapsed against the bench and she paused, buried in me to the hilt. Leaned forward, the buttons of her shirt pressing into my back, her breasts so firm beneath it. She grabbed both my shoulders and pulled me up, the movement causing the cock to feel as if it was sliding even deeper inside me.

Looking up, my head twisting back awkwardly, only now did I realize that she had me kneeling facing the hall mirror. I stared back at her in the mirror, her breasts falling away from my back as she straightened up. Her eyes were just as intense. Her hair was escaping from its tight bun. She slapped my ass, hard, and I twitched.

"Keep your head up. I want to watch." Her hands tightened on my hips and my eyes, scared in a red and sweating face, locked onto hers as she smiled... and started to pound into me again.

Soon I sobbed and moaned and begged for more, while calmly, panting with the exertion of a hard job well done, she assured me that this would not be the last time she took me.