Sanjana's Hoe Phase

Story Info
Chapter 1 -Sanjana meets a Pakistani Imran in UK.
2.4k words
2.77
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanjana is a shy and traditional girl who came to study in the UK. Away from her parents and home country, she was frightened at first. But she had the love of her life, Vivek with her. She trusted him with her life. Everything was going great until one day something happened that drove Sanjana on a dangerous route of sexual awakening. Along the way, she met some evil and horny minds who had their eyes on her. Will Sanjana survive this journey in a foreign country or be destroyed in its path?

To find out, read Sanjana's Hoe phase till the end.

Chapter 1

I winced as Vivek pushed his cock deep inside my mouth. It had never gone this far in before. I thought I was gonna puke. He had closed his eyes. He was obviously enjoying this deep throat at my expense. I could taste the smooth surface of his thick dick in my mouth. I was glad he didn't have a long dick like some guys in porn or else I would have choked to death today. In the past, I used to give him mild blowjobs for a couple of minutes and that too when he begged me. Today he was in an aggressive mood.

He held my hair and arched my neck up. His hip was thrusting his cock into my mouth continuously. I wanted to make him stop. But he was in the groove. I could feel his excitement build up. Maybe as I was a virgin and I didn't let him have sex with me, he was taking out the raw energy in my mouth. It was hurting me now. I was finding it difficult to breathe.

"Fucking slut," he mumbled.

I thought I had heard wrong. He was not the naughty talk kinda guy. He was a medical student. He was always respectful towards me when we were together. But today he was onto something.

He continued fucking my mouth with a wild expression on his face. His cock was still expanding which I didn't know was possible.

"I am close," he said. I didn't want him to come inside my mouth. But he held my hair tight. I couldn't let free.

In the next instant, his salty cum was deep inside my throat. I could feel it travelling towards my oesophagus. He moaned loudly and finally let me go. I sat down on the floor helplessly. Then he turned to wear his clothes as if nothing had happened.

I felt used. I felt dirty.

As we were lying on the bed, I turned towards Vivek.

"I didn't like what you did today babe," I said cautiously.

"What did I do?" He asked as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"I agreed to give you a blowjob but you did it so harshly. I thought I was gonna puke. I felt like a used prostitute."

"Come on Sanjana. Don't be such a killjoy. Don't I finger your clit for half an hour till you get an orgasm? That too; over your pants. I get so bored while doing it. My hand hurt but I still do it for you. Think of this as a gift for me."

So he was doing me a favour by fingering my clit, I thought angrily.

"You know what, I meant to talk to you for some days about this. But I didn't get the opportunity."

My heart started beating faster. What was he going to say?

"I think we should take a break. You know from each other."

"What the hell are you talking about? Just because of a simple fight?" I asked sitting up in bed like a spring.

"No. But yes partially because of that. You are too uptight Sanjana. We have been dating for 7 years. We even moved to the UK for higher studies together. We got into the same university. But still, we haven't moved forward. You don't even let me see your boobs with lights on. I am frustrated yaar. I need a real girlfriend. All my friends are enjoying this new country with new girls every night. I feel so stuck with you."

Vivek got up and got dressed. My mouth was still open. I was trying to understand what he meant. Before I could stop him, he had left my dorm.

*

I spend the next week in my bed. My first love had left me because I was uptight. I wanted to save myself till marriage. I thought Vivek would understand that. But he wanted to enjoy his life. I had gotten many stares for my beautiful body from boys at the university. They liked to stare at my tight round butt. But I only had my eyes on Vivek. I was such a fool.

My friend Savni came to my dorm the next weekend.

"You have to get up dear," she said spanking me on my bum. She was quite straightforward in these things while I was super shy.

"Stop crying after Vivek and come out with me. We live in Manchester. I am heading to watch the Manchester United match with some friends. Come with us. It's going to be a lot of fun. We even have an extra ticket with us."

I didn't want to go watch football. I didn't like it much. But getting out of the house was also tempting. Finally, I caved.

We entered the huge stadium of Old Trafford.

Savni introduced me to her friends as we reached the stadium. One was a Pakistani guy named Imran while the other was a Nigerian guy named Enok.

Enok seemed really outgoing and jolly. He hugged me and welcomed me to the group. While Imran was really shy and awkward. He just shook my hand without making eye contact. I had seen both of them around in college but was never officially introduced. I realized I had spent all my college years with Vivek and never made any new friends.

I wore beige colour pants and a pink top. The pink top showed some of my cleavage along with the tiny mole on my left breast. Vivek would never let me wear such clothes. But now I was free. I didn't know what one wears for a football match. Savni was as usual in a mini-skirt. When she walked, little was left to the imagination as her skirt drifted upwards revealing her buttocks. She had worn a thong today as well. But she didn't care. She loved the attention of ogling white boys. I wondered where she made such a diverse group of friends. A Pakistani and an African guy.

The atmosphere at the match was breathtaking. The whole crowd was singing, drinking and dancing. I felt refreshed. Vivek's thoughts slowly left my brain as the match started.

Enok was trying to make small talk with me.

"So, how come such a lovely lady is single?" He asked winking.

"Recently single," I replied.

"Ohh. I feel bad for that boy."

"I am not as lovely as you think," I said shyly.

"Non-sense. If you would live in our village back in Nigeria, half the boys would have gotten you into bed by now."

I was a little offended by this comment. Did he mean I was a whore that anybody would ask and I would sleep with them? He got involved in the match soon after.

Manchester United were losing by 2 goals to nil in the first half. I excused myself and went to the cafeteria beneath the stand at half-time. I ordered a sandwich and sat at a table eating by myself. I sensed someone come beside me.

"I am sorry for my friend's comments, he said. He gets carried away sometimes."

It was Imran.

He had a genuine expression on his face. His long fair face was filled with innocence.

"Would you mind if I join you?"

I shook my head.

"These Africans don't know our culture, he continued. They think everything is about sex."

"Our cultures are also different. We don't marry multiple women," I pointed out. I was in a bitter mood.

He nodded with a sly smile.

"Maybe the men in our culture have the strength to satisfy multiple women at the same time," he replied.

I raised my eyebrows. He started laughing heartily.

I didn't know why but his comment sent a small chill down my lady parts. Did they really have so much raw strength? I wondered.

"Would you like to see something interesting?" He asked.

"But the match?"

"Oh, we have already lost. Supporting ManU is hard nowadays. I would rather make a friend."

Imran looked like a genuine guy. So I agreed. I was bored with the match anyway.

The crowd was going in one direction and we headed in another. He guided me to the west wing of the stadium. We reached a closed door. It seemed like an empty corridor. He looked back to make sure no one was following us. Then slowly he opened the door.

We were standing in the player's dressing room. There were posters of old players, trophies and team buses. The glory days of Manchester United were in front of us.

On our right were the player showers. There was no partition. Did the players bathe naked in front of each other?

In the centre of the room was a treatment bed for the injured players.

"How come this room is so isolated? Looks like no one has come here in ages," I asked.

"This is the old common room of Manchester United. It was abandoned after the Fergusson era. The new common room is above us."

"How come you know about this?"

"I worked here as a steward last year to support my education. I stumbled upon this room while I was looking for the washroom. Since then this room is where I come when I want to be alone."

"Oh, then should I go? I teased him. You can have your alone time. You seemed to be least interested when we met earlier today."

He smiled sweetly and came close to me.

"You are beautiful! Your beauty made me speechless earlier. Masha Allah!" he said holding my face in his big hands.

My heart started beating madly. His long face was inches from mine. He started blowing air over my forehead.

"This is for your safety from evil eye," he explained.

He slowly went over my cheeks and finally on my lips. I closed my eyes as I felt cool air on my face. Slowly his lips touched mine. It was dry at first. But then our lips found the moisture in each other.

Slowly he stuck his tongue in my mouth. His hands moved over my hair and pulled them slightly. I held onto his back. Numerous emotions were burning my loins. I was making out with a Pakistani man!

His hands moved over to my back; slowly caressing me. I too held onto the back of his head. His hands travelled to the side of my boobs. I could feel him exploring my round boobs. Both his hands were squeezing them softly. He was totally turned on. We were kissing passionately now. He even bit my lip once. I winced. But he didn't stop.

I felt his cock erect in his pants pressing on my belly. Suddenly Vivek's face came in front of my eyes. I felt I was cheating on him. My heart scolded that he had left me not the other way round. I was free to do whatever I pleased.

To forget about my ex, I stopped kissing Imran and moved away. He seemed taken aback and disappointed. I smiled shyly and sat down on my knees. His crouch was right in front of me. I held his pants and removed the buckle. Then I slid his pants down to his ankles. His cock was trying to get out of his tight underpants. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. But I needed to get my ex out of my head. Slowly I removed his underpants. His big cock sprung out. It was slightly bigger than Vivek's. Actually, this was only the second cock I had seen in my life.

I looked up at him. He had a glad expression on his face. I smiled.

I held his cock in my hand. I started stroking it a little. His foreskin was moving back and forth. Now it was his time to close his eyes. I started by taking the tip of his cock in my mouth. It seemed a little dry. So I spat on it. I had never done this before. I was feeling free. Then I took it further in. I knew boys like when girls go deep while giving a blowjob. I was loving this as Imran was not pushing his cock inside me. He was just standing there; letting me do my job. Again I stroked it a few more times. It had grown its full size. Then I moved my tongue over the tip of his cock. Slowly in circles. He moaned for the first time.

Ahhh!

I took it deep inside my mouth as much as possible. My lips were moving in rhythm with the movement. I started cupping his balls. He moaned again. I knew he was close. He had started pressing my boobs. He pinched my nipples as I increased my speed. His cock had reached deep in my throat now. The next time I cupped his balls, he moaned loudly,

"Oh, Yahh"!

I kept his cock in my mouth. I could have removed it but I wanted to drink his Pakistani cum.

"Yah Allah!" He exclaimed as I continued giving him a handjob and he fiercely came inside my mouth. I looked up at him, made eye contact and swallowed his cum.

Satisfaction was shining on his face.

We both sat down beside the treatment table exhausted.

"You are wild for an Indian girl," he said gladly.

"Just exploring the fun side of me," I replied.

He didn't understand what I meant. But I was satisfied. I had made a man other than Vivek happy. I had gotten my confidence back.

"Can I ask you something, I said shyly. Did I do a good job?

"You did and I am sure the sex will be even better," he said coyly winking.

"Keep dreaming!" I teased him.

As we reached the stands again, the game was almost over.

"Where the hell were you? Savni asked. I was so worried."

"Don't worry babe. I was a bit lost but Imran showed me the way."

Imran was watching the losing match with a satisfied expression. Enok was looking at him with distaste.

I was totally unaware but Enok had a plan in his head that would take me over the edge in the coming days.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2.