Sanjay to Sanjana Ch. 01

Story Info
Sanjay, a small town boy from Amritsar, moves to Delhi.
918 words
3.53
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A luxury apartment on the banks of river Yamuna. When his parents talked about a gift as he was readying for college, he didn't expect them to go all out and buy him an apartment. Sanjay, being the only son was pampered enough by his parents already that he never felt short of anything.

Like most Punjabi (a state in Northwest India) boys, Sanjay was fair. But he lacked the flair for machismo, that the Punjabans are famous for. On the contrary, Sanjay was lean. His legs long like bamboo shoots and wrists frail. He had to always wear loose clothing to hide his thin waist, as by the age of 22 he had already been fed up with his friends picking on him for his feminine structure.

Moving to Delhi, therefore, was a relief for Sanjay. He thought of all the freedom and freetime, time alone with his beautiful alluring body.

The news about the apartment was cherry on top for Sanjay as he couldn't wait to move out of the mansion at Amritsar, where he was always kept controlled under the wings of his wealthy parents.

Finally that day arrived, Sanjay became a 22-year-old, who lives alone in a luxurious apartment in the heart of the country.

As he closed the doors behind him as soon as the moving party left, the first thing Sanjay did was to run to huge mirror in his bedroom.

He slowly undressed and soon he was wearing nothing but his birthday suit. Sanjay was already waxed clean, not a single strand of hair was left on his body. He enjoyed how feminine he was.

Deciding to relieve himself, he streamed some porn content on the plasma tv. A huge black dude was devouring a chick with baggy tits. The faster he mounted her, her tits kept dangling. And all Sanjay was thinking was getting himself a pair of those boobs which would complete the woman that he would be. As he got further turned on by the brutal show on the TV, Sanjay reached for his toy.

He never wanted to acknowledge the presence of his cock so he always tried not to touch it while masturbating. The dildo, in one hand and the other hand squeezing his nipples, Sanjay started to expand his hole.

Identifying with the girl on TV who was taking the enormous cock in her mouth, Sanjay kept on driving that dildo up his ass. And soon his cock started to leak.

As he laid on his back with his pelvis covered in cum, Sanjay started to work on his plans to become the whore he always yearned to be. And now freedom and riches were on his side.

It was the first day of college the next day, Sanjay was not too eager but forced himself to go for classes. He wore a blue pencil fit jeans and a white full sleeve tshirt to class. For a change, his clothes were tight fitting showing all his curves and his thin structure. The dressing was part of Sanjay's ambition towards sissyhood.

As he walked into the classroom, he didn't get the attention of many as hot girls in their slutty college outfits was everywhere in the class. However, Indrajith, the hunk every girl wanted, noticed Sanjay. Their eyes met briefly but Sanjay became shy and diverted his glare. However, he stole a few glances of Indra.

Indra was heavy, ripped and tall. Sanjay would later come to know that Indra is a personal gym trainer. The ass on Sanjay's thin body, however gave Indra other ideas.

That evening Sanjay was leaving college on his scooter when the unexpected happened. Indra waved him down and asked for a lift. Sanjay almost involuntarily stopped. "Can I get a lift to Mayur vihar?" Indra asked Sanjay. By the time he managed to say yes through the stutters, Indra was already on the backseat.

He held his strong bulky hands on Sanjay's shoulders. "I saw you looking at me in class," Indra whispered in Sanjay's ears skyrocketing his heartbeat. Sanjay held him close from behind, kissed the back of his head and said, "Relax, birdie, I won't bite," Indra said. He then asked to stop by a cafe to have some tea.

Over tea they introduced each other and Sanjay couldn't stop blushing as Indra kept touching his knees. "Are you a girl birdie," Indra asked and said without waiting for a reply, you would become mine. Sanjay's face reddened and he blushed so hard that Indra realised that things are easier than he thought.

Let's go to your apartment, Indra said as they got back on the scooter. But little did Sanjay know that it's not going to be his apartment anymore but a bitchhouse for hunks.

Tea, Indra commanded as soon as they reached Sanjay's apartment. And instantly he ran to the Kitchen to make Tea. Indra got settled down on the couch and started watching TV.

Soon, Sanjay was back. He was walking toward Indra with the grace of an India maid, and Indra turned off the TV. As Sanjay handed over the tea to him he said. Sit! Sanjay went on to sit on the couch, only to get a tight slap across his face. On the floor bitch! Indra yelled.

Instead of feeling anger toward Indra for behaving like that in his own apartment, Sanjay got an instant hard on after getting the slap. He automatically slipped on the floor and sat near Indras feet.