A Marriage Tale

Story Info
A tale of reluctant cuckolding with a married couple.
16.2k words
2.85
22.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------ Prologue ------------------------------

I turn over for what I'm sure is the forty-fifth time that night to look at the clock. Oh great, two minutes have passed. It's 3:03 AM and I'm lying awake in a suite at a nice hotel. Looking past the foot of the bed, I see the french doors to the terrace are open. There is a light breeze coming through from the ocean ruffling the curtains along with that soft familiar noise of waves crashing against the shore. I contemplate getting up and smoking a joint out there but I don't want to wake up the beautiful woman next to me ...or her lover.

My mind is racing and I need something to settle it. This quiet moonlit room - while aesthetically pleasing - feels like the setting of my own personal hell.

I'm getting no sleep without some type of chemical aid, so I decide to quietly sneak out of bed and take a spot on the terrace. I quietly close the french doors turning the cold brass knobs to make as little noise as possible while I pull them shut.

I put my feet up on the white stone banister and look out at the reflection of the moon across the sea. Rather beautiful - but the distraction doesn't last. I light my joint and take a couple of drags, enjoying the silence and simplicity of the moment.

Where to begin? The question I can't help but ponder; is this the life I always wanted? I have always fantasized and created these scenarios in my head and longed for any piece of it to be true. As I think back, maybe I was truly happiest living a double life along-side the fantasy in my head. Who knows, maybe to best understand how we got here I should go back to the beginning in hopes of understanding where the fork in the road was.

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. It was love at first sight. Long brown hair hung down to her shoulders framing a gorgeous face and a sweet smile. She had a small waist that curved nicely to wide hips giving way to a big shapely ass. Coming up to meet that perfect inviting ass, she had long, strong legs and thick thighs that you'd want to live between. She was beautiful, funny, smart, and I would describe (now with affection),quite vanilla. She had a very normal disposition to sex - not a prude by any stretch, but far from what you'd call kinky. She liked to be slightly submissive in the bedroom. Not into handcuffs or dirty talk but enjoyed the pleasure of having the man lead. Me on the other hand have always been a little more complicated sexually. I love the feeling of being submissive - I've always been very aroused even at a very young age by submissive ideas and fantasies.

When my wife and I had sex my absolute favorite part is when she'd straddle my face, though usually she didn't enjoy the more dominant position as much as I did. When we really got going I could make her cum five or six times going down on her. I loved every second of it. She of course enjoyed it but also preferred sex with me on top. Don't get me wrong - I couldn't wait to slide my dick into her warm wet pussy, but I always came rather quickly and I could tell she wasn't fully satisfied. For years we went on like this - she enjoyed cumming multiple times but I always thought she must be unfulfilled in some way. Perhaps it was that insecurity that drove the next part of this story. The defining moment that changed the course of our relationship is when I met Erik.

------------------------------ Chapter 1 ------------------------------

At this point we had been married for a few years and things were going well. We both were working from home, spent more than enough time together, and were looking for ways to get out of the house. I chose to get some golfing lessons for fun and some exercise.

We live in Florida so there are more than enough quality spots and I found a great one nearby. A few weeks in, I'm standing at the counter checking out and making small talk with a guy in his early fifties. He was tall at about six foot three and had broad shoulders. He had the look of an ex-athlete. What once was a large muscular frame was softened with age and inactivity while still maintaining the silhouette of his former years. He introduces himself as Erik and he asks if I'd like to get a beer after. I've never been known to turn that down so across the street we go.

While we're sitting there making small talk at the bar we get into topics of work and as it turns out we're in the same industry so again down another rabbit hole of conversation and several drinks to follow.

After an hour or two at the bar we're both a little drunk and decide to hang out a bit before driving home - at this point inhibitions are low enough to start asking questions on more intense subjects. He asks me about my wife and I describe her in probably too much detail. He asks about our sex life next and I share that we have a pretty active sex life and that things are going well.

Next he asks a question that changes the course of the conversation. "Have you ever had sex with a man before?"

I'm a little taken aback by what was asked and slightly aroused at the fact that he looked me in the eyes as he said it. I wasn't quite sure how to answer so I talked about some submissive fantasies I had but that I never acted upon.

"I've always found that sex can be incredibly fulfilling as long as you're getting what you need. Don't you think?" He said as he looked away and took another sip of rye.

Still reeling from the possibility that this guy might want to fuck me I said, "Absolutely! So what is it that you need?" My words come out shakily as the nerves of this experience get the better of me.

He turns to me and calmly says, "I need to be served. I want who I'm with to do as I say how I say it. That relationship of putting my satisfaction above their own." His voice trails off as the beginnings of a smile creep by the side of his glass while he finishes off his drink.

I say nothing and try to hide my arousal at those words speaking to my core self. I drink my beer lingering longer to hide my expression while I collect my composure. As I do so, I feel his large thick hand touch my leg. As I look down through my peripheral I see the outline of a massive cock in his pants pushing against the fabric. He puts some cash on the counter and walks out of the bar.

I sit there for a second realizing he's paid for all the drinks and just let me know that he wants me to submit to him. I'm shaking a little and incredibly nervous. Maybe he went home and I don't need to be confronted with this decision again. If I go outside and he's not there I can drive home and add it to my "what if" collection. I hide my erection as I get up from the bar and take a deep breath as I open the front door. At first I don't see anything as I walk out, but lights on a black Range Rover are flashed from the back of the parking lot. My heart sinks as I'm almost sure that it's him.

As I start heading toward my own car - another flash of the lights confirms that it is him. My erection guides my decisions at this point and I walk over to the car. The window is half down when I get there and he looks at me seriously and says, "Get in."

I'm fully on autopilot at this point riding on arousal and excitement. I get in the car and as I open the door I see his huge dick already out waiting. His cock is massive - at least 9 inches long and smooth with perfect complexion. One of those dicks that is perfectly proportionate, both thick and long with a perfectly shaped head. I've never sucked a dick before but I expect this is going to be the first time.

He slides his seat back a bit and doesn't say a word but stares at me. I feel small at that moment and try to find a sensible spot. I put my arm on the center console to prop myself up when I feel his large hand grab my wrist and pull my supporting arm out, putting my mouth right over his cock. I feel his other hand pushing my head down gently toward his huge throbbing dick. I'm both nervous and horny as shit so I open my lips and try to fit that big head in making sure to mind my teeth. I close my lips around the warm smooth shaft and hear a guttural sigh, "Ohhh, that's it bitch. Suck Daddy's dick. You keep that big hard dick in your mouth until you get your reward, little slut."

His words ring out in my head in a surreal way like I'm being hypnotized. I can't help but be encouraged and turned on by his direct degrading words. "Slut" rings out in my head while I suck his cock - fully committing to my role. Further and further down I go until I have to start to swallow to avoid gagging on his dick. It's hard to breathe but I push on, my eyes are starting to water from the sensation. Soon I feel his grip on my hair tighten and he holds my head steady while thrusting up. I'm doing everything I can not to gag and to handle this monster dick. He stops thrusting and goes stiff as he releases the floodgates and wave after wave of cum shoots into my mouth. I'm swallowing trying not to drown in the sea of cum, coughing a bit as I aspirate. I feel that burning sensation you get when your nose bleeds coupled with the smell of chlorine as my coughing fit pushes some of it out of my nose. He releases my head and says, "That's a good job you did there slut. You should probably clean yourself up before you go home."

I nodded and got out of the car without saying anything - still in shock about what happened. As I went to close the door he said, "Wouldn't want that hot wife of yours to see you like that! She might get jealous and want a turn with a real dick."

The door finishes closing and he drives off. I stand there in the parking lot not entirely sure how to process what just happened. I just sucked a stranger's dick in the parking lot of a bar. What the fuck! I felt some shame overriding my arousal as I drove home.

The next day I woke up hard as a rock dreaming about what had happened. Now that I had processed it - I wanted it again. My wife and I had sex that morning before work and the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened and even more what he said as he left. He wanted to fuck her too.

I thought of that big perfect dick going in and out of her pussy and it turned me on in the strangest way. I used to be jealous and I wouldn't say I'm attracted to men, but this - this was something different. The thought of her being treated like a hot slut gave me more cerebral pleasure than I ever would have thought. I couldn't stop thinking about it, and naturally, I went back to golf lessons that week hoping to run into Erik again.

As luck would have it, he was indeed there again. It turned out he lived nearby and went a few times a week. This time when we ran into each other he invited me back to his house and I of course obliged. We went back and hung out like nothing had happened and shared interesting industry opinions as I learned that not only did we work in the same industry but he happened to own the company he claimed to "work for" the other night. We had a genuinely good time until I was about ready to head out to go home. It was at that point he told me that he wanted to get to know my wife and I, that he liked our conversations and was excited to have friends who also could engage in meaningful work conversations. He told me that he was going to make some reservations at a local restaurant so we could all go out and get to know one another.

On one hand this seemed like a great networking opportunity and on the other I was both worried and aroused by what my wife might think if she met him. Would he say something about the other night? Would he try the same methods with her? I still hadn't forgotten what he said about her "having a turn". Would she find him attractive with more money and power? Who knows - but it was a gamble I was willing to take. To this day I can't say what I was really hoping for.

We did end up going out a couple weekends later. We had a great dinner and he generously (or as a power move) picked up the bill. On the way home my wife talked about our night and her impressions of him. "It's really nice to talk to someone at the top of the ladder that's so down to earth you know? Kind of inspiring to think about all that could happen if you take a few risks and put yourself out there.", she said a bit pensive about it all. "He really is a good person to know - you should ask him to be your mentor. He probably would offer you a job at his firm as you guys become better friends."

"You don't think it's weird if I hang out with an older dude?" I asked.

She replied, "Not at all! Who cares if he's older if you have things in common and enjoy the time."

So over the next couple of weeks we did hang out a bit and went golfing a few times. Things were completely platonic and our first meeting started to feel like it didn't really happen. Things were normal. Until they weren't.

We went golfing one afternoon and returned to his house after and started having a few beers while we talked about the game. Just like the first time we met - we talked and drank and started to get a bit drunk when he looked me in the eyes and said, "I haven't forgotten about what a slut you are. Daddy's good little cum slut that swallowed all the gravy. Now that we're friends, you can come over and let your bitch boy out and the Mrs. won't suspect a thing. In fact, pick up that phone of yours and call her now to tell her we're playing pool but you'll be home later. Actually do it over Facetime so she knows we're here."

After I hung up the phone he looked at me and said, "Now you're mine slut! Tonight you're going to do as I say until my balls are drained."

I stood there stunned and hard with my mouth slightly open, heart pounding as he walked closer. "On your knees bitch!" he said imposingly. I did as he said. "Now take out my dick and suck it like your wife would."

I didn't quite know how to process that last comment but I did as I was told - massive erection in my pants. First I started with his balls putting each one in my mouth and gently tossing them around while I stroked his long thick dick. Then I dragged my tongue from base to tip and started sucking like the other night. He was softly moaning and starting to sway his hips back and forth while taking off his shirt. He took his dick out of my mouth and then went and sat on the couch dragging me by my hair as I crawled to keep up. When he sat I got back to work sucking his dick and licking from balls to tip. When he was rock hard he told me to get naked and go in the hot tub out back and left me there - correctly assuming I would do as instructed.

When I got there he was sitting in the hot tub already stroking his dick to keep it hard. "Come and sit here." he said commandingly and I did as I was told. As I got in he stood up and stuck his dick in my mouth again but this time with his hands behind my head pulling to force his cock deep down my throat. I did what I did last time and tried to swallow to keep up and not gag but it was getting hard to breathe. Then out of nowhere he pulled out again - saliva dripped from the head of his dick and connected in a long string to my lips. "Stand up and bend over the side slut. Time to make a real woman out of you." he said as he proceeded to press the head of his slippery saliva covered cock on my tight asshole. He started moving slowly back and forth making millimeters of progress with every push and slowly my ass began to spread. I bit my lip in pain as I felt his head start to push in. "Ah, that's it slut, open up for Daddy. I'm getting this whole dick up your ass bitch and you're gonna beg for my cum."

I was starting to lose my erection from the pain but was more turned on than I had ever been. The way I was being used was so much a fantasy of mine that I was completely lost in the ecstasy of it. "Tell me what you want, slut." He said as he pushed his dick all the way in until I felt his balls hit mine. He grabbed me by the hair and said it again louder, "Tell me what you want, slut!"

"I want your cum in my ass!" I yelled back, both wanting to please him and also the pain of the anal to subside.

He pulled all the way out and said it again, "Tell me what you want, slut!" He slapped my ass with his hand.

"Please cum in my ass!" I yelled as he shoved his dick back inside, hurting a little less at this point. With that he started fucking my ass still holding my hair. I couldn't help but moan in a smooth rhythmic way as he thrust into me over and over making full contact every time. Even though my cock was flaccid I could feel I was getting close to cumming. It was the most surreal experience. I was getting fucked and was about to cum from it. He started to pound my ass harder and faster and each thrust started to feel better and better. At last he was slamming his cock into me. I couldn't take it anymore and I came harder than I ever have, cumming from my flaccid cock. He wasn't there yet and this didn't slow him down in the least. He kept fucking as my legs started to go numb from the sensory overload. Just as I was starting to lose my mind from overstimulation he let go of my head and grabbed me by my hips and shot load after load of hot cum into my ass.

I lay there on the side of the hot tub as the ecstasy of the moment started to fade and I felt reality start to set in again. His cock still buried in my ass while he caught his breath. I just let this older guy fuck me in the ass and I enjoyed it. My world was shaken at this point and I wasn't sure how I was going to go home and handle it. After a few moments he slid his softening dick out. I felt the emptiness and coolness creep in which made me want him back inside. I sat down in the hot tub as he sat back on the other side. Our eyes met after a moment and he said, "Come rub your ass on my dick to get me ready again - I'm gonna fuck you raw. You're my fuck slave tonight."

I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen again at his words so I got up and moved slowly over. The feeling of lowering my ass onto his waiting cock was so submissive, I couldn't wait for more. I sat slowly feeling for his cock and felt it press between my ass.

"Thats it, slide it up and down." he said exhaling and running his hands up my thighs. I did as I was told and got him ready for the second round. And the third. After he had exhausted himself I got myself together and left for the night.

As I drove home I felt a text vibrate my phone. It was a message from Erik.

It read, "You'd never know that this is a "straight" guy lol". I opened the message and saw security camera footage of me getting fucked in the hot tub! It was full 4k with audio - absolutely no denying it was me. Fuck!

How could this happen! It was just a fantasy before and simple. No one knew about it and everything was fine. Now there is video evidence of clearly me being fucked in a hot tub yelling for cum!

He followed up with a text saying, "I'm going to start pursuing your wife now because I can't stop jerking off to her photos ever since we went to dinner. If you try to stand in the way of that, I'll show her this video. Can't imagine that would go over well. Night!"

I sat there as the light turned green, completely stunned. Car horns started honking behind me and it took a few seconds for even that to register. If this man is successful - he'll fuck her and she'll never enjoy sex with me again. My marriage might already be over and it's all because I couldn't keep this to myself. FUCK!

------------------------------ Chapter 2 ------------------------------

A few weeks later my wife Yasmin said she got a message from Erik on LinkedIn to go for coffee. When she told me about it my heart sank knowing full well the motive behind it. I pretended to act excited like a normal person would be, but I knew exactly what was going to happen. He was going to try and use whatever dominant hypnosis he used on me and all I could hope is it wouldn't work on her and I was the weak one. I have never been more wrong.