All Comments on 'Sansa's Epilogue Ch. 01'

by JaneAustenButSexy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very enjoyable tale. Keep writing and expanding the story.

I appreciate this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant start

I absolutely love this first part of the story and can't wait for the next one to be written and published to see how this tale develops, it's a truly worthy successor to Tyrion's Epilogue from an incredibly talented writer!

5 well deserved stars but really that is not enough!

Nemasis84Nemasis84about 3 years ago

Whoa someone needs to come off the caffeine and calm down... it's fan fiction and in my opinion damn good fan fiction at that!

I love this story and hope one day it gets continued because for all those who just live to criticise yet offerer no published stories of their own, there is plenty of people who do enjoy and want to read more!

Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story and hope you continue this. Looking for a happy solution for Sansa

Dave1984UKDave1984UKover 2 years ago

Just finished reading this excellent story and I have to say both myself and my wife absolutely loved it.

It is a brilliant continuation of not only the author's Tyrion Epilogue series, but of the books themselves!

Such a brilliant start with a unique perspective of a complex issue and character, and we are so eager to see where the story goes! Great work once again from a fabulous author!

ScruffyOneScruffyOneabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue this someday - it’s a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous