Santa and his Hoe Hoe Hoes Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband lies to his wife to keep fucking porn stars.
2.6k words
4.48
22.7k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,080 Followers

Jim walked slowly back to the set after his conversation with his wife, Becky. He was terrified that Becky would somehow find out that his stint as a mall Santa had actually been his time as a porn star. He still hadn't figured out how all of this had happened but he did know that his cock was hard and ready for the next scene in which he would be fucking Julia, one of his sexy elves in her sexy asshole.

Becky never did anal. In fact, he could count on one hand the number of times he had taken her in the ass since they'd married. Now, he was faced with the opportunity of a lifetime. He was going to get to fuck a porn star in the ass and make money doing it. The very thought of it turned Jim on and he tried to hide the erection tenting his red Santa pants as he approached the craft services table to grab some lunch.

"Having fun?" Jim heard a familiar voice behind him and was shocked to see the director, Cody behind him in line for food.

"Yeah, this is the best time I've had in ages," Jim said honestly.

"I need to get you in my next film. It's about a guy with a long dick that women get obsessed over. You have the perfect cock for the part," Cody looked down at Jim's cock, which was now shrinking a bit.

"Um...thanks!" Jim said quickly, slightly uncomfortable with the way the director was eyeing his dick. "I'm not sure if I have time to do another one of these."

"Why is that?" Cody asked.

"Well, my wife doesn't like me doing films where I fuck hot, young porn stars."

"Your wife? You mean you're married! That's crazy! Your wife lets you do porn? That is absolutely amazing. I mean, if I had a wife I would want her to be like your wife."

"Right, right."

"Well, think about my offer. We start shooting in February. Talk to your wife?" Cody looked Jim in the eyes. "Please."

"I'll do my best," Jim lied, knowing that if he got through the rest of this shoot it would be a miracle. As excited as he was about fucking this porn star in the ass, he was equally nervous that Becky was going to find out that he had cheated on her with three porn stars. He hadn't thought this through. What would he do when the movie came out? What if people recognized him and showed Becky? He was going to have to tell her, but maybe he shouldn't tell her. Maybe he should wait to see if she found out and then just come clean if she did.

"Places everyone!" Cody called through his megaphone. "It's time to get back on set."

Jim walked over to the sleigh full of toys. He was supposed to bend Julie over right there by the sleigh and slay her ass with his long cock. He put his beard back into place and waited for the other actors to take their places. The guilt was eating him from the inside out as he watched Julie take her place next to him. She was wearing a tiny, little elf costume but the skirt didn't really cover her ass at all. Her ass was plump and juicy. He was salivating as he watched her move. She was talking to him but he was too busy looking at her body to hear the actual words she was saying.

"It's great, don't you think?" she asked.

"Um, yeah," he answered but he hadn't really heard her.

"Okay, everyone! Looks like we are ready to go. We are going to do the full scene with no cuts first, then we will go back and re-shoot what we need to. I repeat we are going all the way through with no cuts. If you screw up, just keep going. We can shoot another take of your screw-ups later." Cody paused, looking around in case someone needed to say something. He paused as he cued the cameras in. "Okay, we're rolling! And...action!"

"Santa, I can't help but wonder what it might be like to get a personal wish granted, you know, personally by you," Julie gave him a sidelong glance that made his cock stiffen to the point where it was uncomfortable for him. She was a porn star for a very good reason and she was also the biggest star in this production. Everyone was talking about what it would be like to fuck Jamie Sin, which was her porn name and here he was about to actually fuck her. He was so fucking lucky, he couldn't believe it.

Jim had forgotten all about Becky as he grabbed Jamie by the hips and ran his hands over her ass and thighs. "You know Santa is all about making wishes come true, Jamie."

"Will you make my dream come true, Santa?"

"What is your wish, young lady?"

"I've always wanted Santa to fuck me in the ass."

"Your ass? Well, ho, ho, ho! I think I can stuff your stocking - err, I mean your ass with something that will bring you holiday cheer!"

"I hope you stuff my ass with your big, fat, cock Santa!"

"Show Santa that ass!" Jim zoomed in with his eyes on Julie's sexy ass. She was the only brunette in the bunch and she had the kind of ass that Jim had always dreamed of. It was bigger than it should have been based on the rest of her body. It was definitely a round, smooth rump with fat cheeks that he couldn't wait to spread apart.

"What do you think, Santa? Do you like my ass? Will you fuck it and make my Christmas dreams come true?"

"How could Santa resist this gorgeous ass?" Jim grabbed a cheek in each hand and pulled them apart, revealing her perfectly puckered hole. "And this asshole! It's amazing!"

"Please, Santa! I need you to fuck my ass! I need it so bad!"

"Yes, young lady! Let Santa do the honors of granting your special Christmas wish with my special Christmas dick!" Jim pulled his cock from his red Santa pants and went straight for her asshole the way he always saw porn stars do. He forced his cock inside to find that Julie's asshole was already generously filled with lubricant. She had planned ahead for this and that meant that Jim could fuck her asshole as hard as he wanted. Surely, Julie could take it.

"Santa! Oh my God!" Julie screamed as the pounding began. Her asshole wasn't as tight as Becky's but she could take the entire length of his cock in her butt and this impressed Jim tremendously. He was amazed at how her ass swallowed every inch in ways that no other woman had ever been able to demonstrate.

"You're a little Christmas slut!" Jim hissed at her.

"No, Santa! Not so hard!" she screamed but he sensed that it was just a line she was supposed to say and that he should go even harder. He grabbed her brown hair and pulled her back onto his dick as he thrust harder and faster than he ever had with any woman. Julie absorbed the shock with her tiny body like a true star. She had obviously endured rough fuckings before and so Jim chose to slam his cock into her ass even harder.

The brute force of this fuck was amazing to watch. Everyone on the set was transfixed by the way Jim was destroying this relatively well-known porn starlet. She screamed, no longer acting. It was scary as their interplay departed from the realm of porn. Jim had forgotten that there were cameras. He had forgotten that his wife, Becky might one day find a copy of the film he was starring in. Jim was lost somewhere inside of Julie's porn star ass and he was giving her the pounding of her life.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God!" She screamed just before her speech dissolved into incomprehensible gibberish. She moaned and drooled from one side of her mouth. Her hair was a disheveled mess. She was sweating profusely and her body was shuddering and shaking from climax after climax. Jim was the best fuck that she had ever had and she couldn't believe that the best fuck of her life was a dumpy old guy in a Santa costume. Still, she couldn't deny the power of Jim's thrusts and the way his long schlong found it's way to the center of her universe.

She let out a few bloodcurdling screams and many of the people on set exchanged worried glances. No one had heard a woman make the sounds that Julie was making. Jim was really hammering her and Cody lifted the megaphone to his mouth to say something. He wasn't sure if he was really hurting her but he knew that Julie had a safe signal and a safe word. If it was too rough she would have stopped the scene. He put the megaphone down and let his jaw drop open.

"Fuaaaaaaaaaack!" Julie screamed and then growled like a wounded dog a few times before returning to screaming. She was obviously cumming hard and it was quite a sight to see. Cody knew that he was going to make shit tons of money on his next projects after people saw this one. Jim had turned out to be a surprise star in this film. He had been skeptical about using a less known porn star but now he was on board.

"I'm going to cum in your slutty ass, you whore!"

"Santa! I'm not a whore!"

"Then why am I cumming in your ass? Huh? Isn't this what you asked for? Take my cum! Take it!" Jim grunted a few times before he smacked Julie's ass roughly three times.

"Yes, Santa! Thank you! Thank you for using my ass!" Julie crumpled beneath him and she giggled. "You're really good at making Christmas dreams come true, Santa."

"Well, you helped Santa get some wishes granted too. Three wishes to be exact."

"Three wishes?"

"Yes, I got to eat Jamie's pussy, get a blowjob from Junie, and fuck you in the ass."

"It sounds like you're missing a wish," Jamie giggled.

"No, I can't imagine any other wishes after this last one," Jim looked down at his drained cock. It would be a while before he got hard again.

"Well someone has a special gift for you, Santa."

Jim looked around suspiciously. Who would have a gift for him?

"Do you want your gift?" Julie asked.

"Okay..." Jim was completely lost and completely unprepared for what came next. A white door connected to the set opened and a woman walked through it. Jim could not believe that she had found him.

"Hello, Jim," his wife stared him down. Her light brown hair looked as if it had been professionally done, as did her makeup. She was wearing an elf costume, just like the porn stars had been wearing. She looked fucking hot! He instantly wanted her and felt his cock springing back to life faster than he had anticipated.

"Becky!" he cried with equal parts horror and love.

"What's going on here, Jim?" she asked. He couldn't read her expression and he was really starting to freak out. He had the urge to run but he knew that he wouldn't get far before she tracked him down. He was in big trouble and he didn't want to lose Becky. He loved her more than anything. He had just had a moment of weakness. There had been porn stars and anal! He was so stupid and he knew it. He would do anything to make it up to Becky.

"Becky! There was a mistake and I...I just did it for you, Becky!"

"Did what for me?" she asked, amusement twinkling in her eyes.

"This is a porno! I starred in a porno to make us money for Christmas! Please believe me, Becky. This is all for you."

"I've been here the whole time, Jim. In fact, this is your Christmas present and mine."

"What? Your Christmas present? And mine? I don't understand, Becky."

"Well, remember when we first got married and I was into making porn and you wouldn't make one with me?"

"Um...yeah. What about it?"

"Well, you are finally the star in my porn, honey. I'm going to watch this porn whenever I want from now on."

"Wait! What? You planned this?"

"Well, you told me what you fantasize about and since I'm not willing to do those things, I hired some porn stars to do it for me! Now I can watch you enjoy doing what you always want to do that I'm not into. You're welcome, honey. Aren't you going to thank me?"

"So you're not mad that I cheated on you?" he asked, looking around to see that the cameras were still rolling. "Hey, turn those cameras off!"

"We aren't turning them off, Jim. It's time for my Christmas wish."

"What...what's that?" Jim asked, afraid to know the answer.

"I've always wanted to fuck my husband on camera," she tilted her head and flipped her hair over her shoulder. She was so fucking sexy. His cock was hard for her and he knew exactly what to do to please her sexually. She didn't want to sit on his face, deepthroat his cock, or take it in the ass. She wanted a connection with him, and she wanted to be made love to with a little bit of roughness but mostly with passion and finesse. For her, this is exactly what he delivered.

Everyone on set watched in awe as a very sexy couple made love in front of the camera. Becky moved her hips in perfect rhythm with Jim's. For not being a porn star or into a lot of kinky shit, Becky did a fantastic job of fucking on camera.

Becky used a loud stage whisper to say, "Oh, by the way, honey. You told me you always wanted to be a pornstar so this whole video is going to be sold in 23 countries. You are now an actual porn star. Merry Christmas, baby!"

"Wow, that's amazing!" Jim answered and then kissed her deeply. "Thank you, baby, for the best Christmas I've ever had.

"Oh, every Christmas is perfect with you," she lied.

"And...cut!" Cody yelled into the megaphone. "That's a wrap for now. Let's take a break."

"So what the hell is really going on?" Jim asked Becky. She smirked and he knew that she was proud of herself for whatever she had done. "Is this really going to be released as a porno? And how mad at me are you on a scale from one to ten?"

"Oh, I'm livid, honey. You cheated on me three fucking times!"

"You tempted me!"

"You didn't know that it was me!"

"I was doing what you told me to do to make money! You sent me here!"

"So if I sent you to Jonestown you would drink the Kool-Aid?" she laughed.

"God! I'm sorry! I thought you wouldn't find out!" He hung his head and let out a loud sigh.

"It's a good thing we have this movie because I'm never fucking you again." Becky glared at him.

"Come on, Becky! You know me. You knew what I would do."

"This video is going to widely circulated to everyone we know, including our divorce lawyers. Merry Christmas, honey. And Happy New Year!" Becky stood up, leaving Jim with his mouth wide open in shock. Becky sauntered away. Jim closed his eyes and heard the clicking of high-heels approaching.

"If you're single now can you eat my pussy again?" Jamie was standing over him, her pussy in his face. He wasn't sure if he should do it or if Becky might come back. He knew what the right thing was but Jamie's pussy was close enough that he could smell her. He stuck his tongue out and tasted her. There was no going back now.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,080 Followers