Santa and his Hoe Hoe Hoes Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband stars in a Xmas porno behind his wife's back.
1.8k words
4.47
21.8k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

"Places everyone!" Cody yelled into his megaphone. Jim stood up unsteadily in his Santa costume and put his beard in place. He looked down over his rounded belly and wondered how he had gotten so lucky. He was in the middle of shooting his first porno and he wasn't quite sure how he had gotten there. His wife, Becky had sent him to the mall to play Santa in what he thought would be a very crowded and hectic children's photo opportunity.

He thought he would be sitting children on his knee and asking kids what they wanted for Christmas. Instead, Junie was sitting on his lap. She was a hot, blonde porn star who would be blowing his dick in the next scene. There must have been some kind of mistake, but Jim wasn't exactly eager to correct it. He should have said something hours ago but now he was locked into the project and about to have more sex with one of the hottest women he had ever seen in real life.

Junie sat down on his lap in preparation for the scene that was to come. She had a playful look in her eyes that made Jim's cock hard again. He had cum not that long ago but with all the lack of sex he and Becky had been enduring, he had a lot of cum saved up for this occasion. Becky would probably kill him if she ever found out what he had done but he had already thought of that. He would just lie to her and tell her it was just a routine Santa situation. No one would believe that he was a porn star, anyhow. He didn't have the body for it, that was for sure. He knew his cock was pretty long but it lacked the girth that he often saw in porn.

"You ready?" Junie asked.

"I sure am, honey," he told her, letting the flirtation flow freely. She was about to suck his cock and he was certainly ready to get her plush lips all over him.

"Okay, we are rolling...and...action!" Cody called and he could feel Junie's whole body stiffen as she got herself into character. He felt her body melt into his as she began to undulate in his lap.

"Santa, can I tell you what else I want for Christmas?" she asked in a syrupy sweet tone that made him want to give her the world.

"Go ahead, young lady. Tell me what you'd like Santa to bring you for Christmas."

"Well, I'd like for you to bring me to orgasm, Santa. I've never had a real one and I want you to show me how it's done. If anyone can give me an orgasm, you can! Right, Santa?"

"Well, my dear, I think that may be difficult to pull off but between the magic of Christmas and my dick, I think something good will come. What do you think?" Jim could feel the camera on his face and so he smiled brightly the way he pictured Santa doing if this really happened.

"I think I want to find out, Santa!"

"Hoe, Hoe, Hoe! Suck my dick!" Jim grabbed Junie by the head and pulled her to his dick the way he had seen other porn stars do to sluts like Junie. He pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat, only to realize that Junie had been awarded the blowjob scene in the movie for a very good reason. She had absolutely zero gag reflex, which meant that he could pump his entire cock all the way down her throat and she wasn't even close to choking. "Oh my God! Your throat is so perfect. Let Santa have it, Junie! Let me have it!"

Junie made some gurgling noises as he pounded the shit out of her beautiful face. He grabbed her by the hair, grabbing a clump on each side of her head to use as a handle. He pulled her closer and pushed her back, all the while pounding her face as hard as he possibly could. He knew that Becky could never take such a face pounding. No human being should have been able to take the pounding that Junie was taking. Her eyes were vacant and glassy and for some reason, this made Jim's cock even harder. It was like she was checking out of her own body just so he could use it for his own sexual gratification.

He had forgotten about the cameras and the lights. He was solely focused on pummeling Junie's skull. Her throat was tight around his cock and he wondered how she was able to handle a dick as long as his all the way down her throat the way that it was. He wiggled it around, wondering if he could somehow still choke her, but he could not. She was looking a little tired and he wondered how long she could continue to absorb the shock of his dick slamming down her throat. He kept pounding and pounding her.

The cameras were zoomed in and he could hear the gurgles coming from deep inside Junie's throat. She looked so used and helpless that he almost came down her throat but stopped himself just in time to pull out and aim his dick straight at her pretty face. She screamed as the realization of what was about to happen hit her brain.

Jim's cum hit her right in the face, some of it getting into her mouth but most of it ending up all over her cheeks and in both of her eyes. She made a face of distaste as the camera zoomed in on the mess Jim had made of her. She looked so pathetic as she allowed the cum to slowly drip from her eyelashes onto her cheeks below.

"That's not what I wanted, Santa!" Junie whined.

"I know, Junie. That was what Santa asked for. Don't worry, I remember what you asked for. Come on up here and sit on Santa's face. I can lick that pussy for you until you cum. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Santa!"

"Leave that cum all over your face, Junie. I think everyone will want to see it so they know what a good little cocksucker you are. You made Santa blow his load all over your face. Don't you feel useful?"

"Yes, Santa."

"That's my girl. Now climb on up here onto my face. That's a girl!" She climbed onto him and faced the camera. Santa's chair was perfect for this position, Junie sitting on the back of the chair with her legs open and Santa's face was buried in her pussy from underneath. He licked and ate her skanky, little hole. Jim knew that it was wrong but she tasted so good that his cock got hard all over again.

"I'm so close, Santa!" Junie screamed and he knew he had to keep going right on that perfect spot he'd found with his tongue so that she could cum. He worked her pussy with his hungry mouth, willing her to cum so he could grant her Christmas wish. She let out a series of screams, but Jim didn't stop. His cock was getting harder as he felt Junie's pussy convulsing on his tongue. She was shrieking loudly as multiple cameras zoomed in close for the money shot. Jim moved just in time for Junie's squirt to spray the cameras and two camera men.

"Wow, Junie! Looks like you got your Christmas wish!" Jim laughed with astonishment.

"I sure did, Santa! I sure did!" Junie wailed.

"And cut!" Cody screamed into his megaphone. "I think we got that on the first take, which is amazing! That never happens. Jim, who did you say your agent was? I'd love to hire you for some other projects. You're so professional and you get right to the heart of every scene. Who did you say your agent was again?"

"I don't have one."

"Wow, you're freelance? You must be good!"

"Well not exactly-"

"We'll talk about hiring you back later. Go take a break." He picked up his megaphone and addressed the cast and crew. "We are moving on to scene 3, the anal scene with Julie and Santa. Everyone take a break, we have craft services here with lunch. We'll do scene 3 in about one hour so be back by then."

"That was an awesome facial," Junie complimented Jim.

"Thanks," Jim said modestly.

"Want to go out and have a cigarette with me?" she asked him.

"I don't smoke, but thank you."

"Well, okay. But if you want to hang out sometime, that would be cool," she told him as she said a quick, awkward goodbye and then turned to walk toward the doors that led outside. Jim fished his phone from deep in his pocket. It had absolutely no signal. He walked through the mall and through a different set of doors that led outside.

He instantly heard the sound of many messages coming in all at once. He looked at his phone and saw that Becky had called thirteen times. She had left some messages too. He played the first one with a feeling of trepidation in his heart.

"Jim? Jim, where are you? They said you never showed up and I'm absolutely terrified. I'm about to go get the kids in the car and drive down there myself. Honey, please call me back. I'm scared."

Jim's heart sank as he listened to the rest of the messages. It was clear he was in the wrong place but she had told him the Carousel Mall and that was where he was. Something was very wrong and he wasn't sure what it was. He dialed her number and she picked up immediately.

"Where are you?" she asked him angrily.

"I'm at the Carousel Mall playing Santa," he told her.

"That's so weird. They called and said you didn't show up!"

"I'm totally here, you must have gotten misinformation," he told his wife. "I'm here making our Christmas money. Don't worry. I'll come through for us."

"Okay, honey. Sorry I doubted you. I just had this really weird feeling and then I got that call. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, baby. I'm fine."

"Nothing weird is happening?" she asked. His heart stopped. He wondered if she knew. He didn't like lying to her but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He was going to get to fuck a porn star in the ass and still bring home money to make Becky happy. It was all going to work out. He just had to keep Becky from coming to the mall.

"Everything is fine. No need to come here. I've got it taken care of."

"Okay, honey. I love you."

"I love you too, honey," he told her and he meant it. He did love Becky. He just also loved pussy, especially pussy that he would never have gotten any other way than by mistake. He knew he was being a total dog but if Becky never found out then it would never hurt her. He would be able to have his porn stars and his wife too. He was finally having the kind of white Christmas every man dreams of having.

To be continued...

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers