Santa Daddy

Story Info
A surprising gift awaits...
3.1k words
4.58
10.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree...' The Christmas Carols played loudly over the speakers.

"Dad come on. We're going to miss him!" Rex said pulling on my hand. I was standing in the department store waiting on my wife and daughter to finish shopping.

"Rex, it's okay, buddy. Santa will be there, I promise." I squatted down to my son's level. He was only five years old, but he was going to be tall like me. "Mom will be finished in just a few minutes."

I hoped.

I picked Rex up and walked back to the kids clothes where I found my wife still browsing. My daughter was strapped into the stroller smiling at everyone that walked by. She was always the center of attention, and why shouldn't she be? Adorable babies always are.

"Your son is ready to go see Santa." I told Mary when I sat him down beside his sister.

"Come on mom. We're going to miss him!"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." Mary said putting the shirt back on the rack she had been looking at. "It's impossible to shop with two kids and a husband."

"We're not here to shop. We're here to see Santa." Rex reminded her. I had to stifle a laugh when Mary shot me a warning look. "Shelby and I have been good all year long."

"You sure about that, buddy?" I asked looking down at him and taking his hand again. I knew he'd run the moment he saw the jolly old elf.

"Oh yes, Daddy. I've been a good boy." He said blushing knowing he was lying. "Shelby is okay."

I exchanged glances with my wife as we walked out of the department store and into the main area of the mall. It was crowded with only a few days left before Christmas. The holiday music played softly over the din of voices from a few thousand people as they made their way through the stores picking up last minute gifts for everyone.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" We heard the iconic call of Santa. Rex turned and as I suspected he tried to bolt straight for him.

"Hold on buddy. We have to get in line." I picked him up and carried him over to the line. Thankfully it wasn't a very long line, but it was moving slowly as kids kept telling Santa what they wished for.

"Austin, I'm going to run over here real quick while we're waiting, okay?" Mary said turning to a designer handbag store.

"You're going to leave me here with both kids? In the Santa line?" I couldn't believe her.

"I'll be back before you reach Santa. I promise." She said and lifted up onto her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

We both knew she wouldn't be able to keep that promise. My wife has a problem when it comes to shopping. Everything else dissolves away while she's in the zone.

"I'm a big boy, Daddy. I can help with Shelby." Rex said kissing my other cheek as I held him in my arm and pushed the stroller a little closer to Santa with the line.

"Thanks, buddy. I'll need it." I grinned and hugged him tightly.

Twenty minutes later we were the next in line and sure enough Mary was no where to be seen.

"Next!" The lady in the elf costume called out.

"Okay buddy. It's your turn." I said setting Rex down on his feet. He took off and jumped up into Santa's lap. I pushed the stroller out of the way and gathered Shelby up in my arms. I really wanted a picture of my kids with Santa.

"What do you want for Christmas, little boy?" The voice was familiar. Too familiar. I looked at Santa for the first time. I mean really looked at him.

I felt the surprise rush all over my body when our eyes met. He winked at me and put his gloved finger to his nose. The twinkle in his eye was almost Christmas magic.

Rex started with his list of toys he wanted. I listened carefully thankful I had gotten all of them and they were already wrapped and safely hidden in the attic at home where he wouldn't find them.

"Have you been a good boy?" The familiar Santa said in his disguised voice. The beard was real. It was his silver color that gave him away for me. The rest of the costume luckily hid his identity from Rex. Although, I suspect it was truly his excitement more than anything that kept him from realizing who the man truly was.

"Who's this?" Santa asked when I brought my daughter over.

"That's my baby sister. Her name is Shelby. She's not been as good as I have, but you should probably still bring her something." Rex said folding his little hands in his lap.

"I think you're right." Santa said taking my daughter. She squirmed and then began crying when I handed her off.

"Oh no." I said. I reached for her pacifier but it wasn't going to do any good. She kept looking at me and crying. It was heartbreaking, but I really wanted a good picture.

"It's okay, Shelby." Santa said trying to bounce her in his arm while Rex sat on his other knee looking terrified as Shelby's cries grew louder and louder. I could feel the pressure from the other parents in line. No one liked crying babies.

"Okay." I said picking her back up. As soon as I had her she stopped crying.

"Here. Let's get a family picture." Santa said patting his lap. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Come on dad. Sit on Santa's lap." Rex encouraged and laughed.

"That's okay. I don't want to hurt Santa." I said more to Santa than my son.

"It's okay," he paused and then said the word with double meaning. "Son."

I swallowed the lump growing in my own throat and felt my dick twitch in my pants. I absolutely could not get hard right here on display in front of a mall full of people.

What kind of sick pervert gets an erection hearing 'Santa' call him Son?

My body moved without my consent. A full out-of-body experience as I slowly bent my knees and then my ass came into contact with his thigh.

"Good boy." He said and put his gloved hand on my ass. I shivered feeling it. He should not do that. Not here. Not now. Not as Santa.

"Smile for the camera!" The lady in the elf costume said as she angled the camera toward us. I smiled and felt Santa's hand grip my ass tighter.

***

"Dad!" I called out walking into his house without knocking. This was not time for pleasantries. I'd been wracking my brain all night. Since yesterday afternoon when I had sat on his lap. What the fuck was going on? I called out again, "Dad!"

"In the kitchen!"

I made my way through his house to the kitchen off the backside of his house. There he stood making a mug full of something steaming. Had to be coffee. My dad drank coffee all the time. A habit I had also picked up. He didn't have on the Santa costume anymore, but I could still clearly see him in it.

"Hey son."

"Dad?"

"Yes?" He asked. Obviously he was going to make me take the first step. The way he looked at me with pure innocence was not lost on me!

"What is going on?"

"Would you like some coffee, Austin?"

"No thanks. What is going on?" I repeated.

"What?" He played innocent again.

"Fine. I guess I'll break the ice." I ran my hand through my hair. "Why didn't you tell me you were Santa?"

"Oh, come now. Don't ruin the Christmas magic, son." He took another sip from his coffee before moving over to the table and grabbing his newspaper. Even after all of these years of technology advancing he still enjoyed the newspaper.

"Dad?"

"What?" He shrugged lightly and took another sip of coffee.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Santa?" I asked again feeling a little angry. I walked over to the table where he was sitting and pulled out the chair beside his.

"No reason." He sighed giving in. "You have your own life with Mary and the kids. Now that Wes has moved out I had way too much time on my hands." His eyes flicked up to meet mine for just a second.

I felt a twinge of guilt in my stomach. My younger brother had finished college and moved out within the past six months. It was the last bit for my old man. My mom had left us years ago. I'd seen him date a few women, but nothing ever serious.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I'll make a better effort."

"Oh nonsense. I really enjoy helping out at the mall. It's been fun."

"I just wished you would have told me. Rex could have recognized you."

"I didn't know you were bringing him to the mall. I am sorry about that, but I think he is still innocent."

"Oh yeah." I smiled at the memory of how my little boy had talked non stop the entire ride home and all night about Santa. "He definitely still believes in Santa."

"Good. He reminds me so much of you at that age. Did you get his list? Do I need to get anything? I get a thirty percent discount at any store in the mall." He smiled meeting my eyes again.

"No, it's okay. That was really the main reason I wanted to take him. To make sure I had everything he was asking for. And I wanted to get a picture of the kids with Santa. By the way, you charge way too much for those pictures!"

"Santa doesn't set the price, the mall determines that." He laughed and took another drink of his coffee. "I am glad I didn't ruin Christmas for Rex."

"No, he talked about Santa all night." I laughed. "He kept trying to convince Mary that he had been a good boy all year."

"Oh he can lay it on thick. Again, just like you." He said looking over at me. My stomach clenched seeing that look in his eyes again. Something about the Christmas magic and that twinkle in his eye worked on me.

"I just hate thinking of you alone over here, Dad."

"Oh, don't you worry about your old man. I have found ways to occupy my time."

"Yeah, you get to find out who's been on the naughty list." I laughed.

"Tell me, Son. Have you been naughty this year?"

His tone changed. The magical twinkle was still there, but it meant something very different now.

"Dad?"

"Santa." He corrected me. My stomach fluttered again as his deep voice took on a more authoritative tone.

"Dad come on." I said laughing trying to keep my wits about me.

"Come sit on Santa's lap again." He said scooting his chair back from the table and patting his lap. The denim of his jeans was stretched beautifully over his thick thighs.

Another out of body experience took place. I stood up from the chair and moved between my Dad's legs.

"Sit on Santa's lap, Son."

"Dad...um...Santa. I'm a grown man." I tried to protest. He just patted his thigh again and I sat down on his lap. His hand moved to my ass and squeezed it again just like he had done yesterday. Then he slowly rubbed it and squeezed it again.

"Have you been a good boy, Austin?"

What the fuck was going on? I looked him straight in the eyes. The Christmas Magic was there again. He brought his hand up to my cheek and stroked his thumb across my lips.

"Yes, Daddy." I said against his thumb. He pushed it between my lips as his other hand gripped my ass tighter. I sucked on his thumb.

"Good boy." His voice was gravel. "You're definitely going to make the naughty list this year."

"Mmmm." I moaned softly around his thumb as his fingers moved up under the waistband of my jeans.

"Santa needs some extra help this year, Son. Your little brother has gone and left me with too much cheer." He smiled and watched where my lips wrapped around his thumb.

I moved from his lap to my knees right there in his kitchen. He smiled removing his thumb from my mouth and then picked up his coffee and took another healthy swallow. Dad and that damn coffee.

Santa. I reminded myself.

"How can I help, Santa?" I asked looking up into his eyes feeling like a little boy again. Even as a grown ass man my dad -- Santa -- always could make me feel this way.

"Only one thing Santa needs right now, Son." He said standing up in front of me. His pants tented showing me exactly what Santa needed to be a Jolly Elf again.

My dad is not some washed up has-been. Far from it. My dad has always taken pride in his appearance. He was active and athletic, and his stomach would never jiggle like a bowl full of jelly. I reached for his zipper and pulled it down.

The heat coming off of his crotch is contagious. Like it is wrapping around me and pulling me in even closer as I reached in to his pants. My eyes flickered up to his and I saw the look I always crave.

I pulled him out of his pants and stared up at him.

"Fuck! I love seeing my big dick against your pretty face, Austin." He said softly.

Big dick is right. I swear the thing could reach my forehead while I suck on his balls. He moaned lightly when I moved in and took the tip in my mouth. I worked my tongue around the thick mushroom as his hand came up through my curly brown hair.

"Daddy." I sighed.

"Uh uh!" He pulled my hair back to look into his eyes again. The pinch along my scalp was shockingly pleasurable.

"Santa." I corrected myself again.

"Come with me, Son." He said and released my hair. I scrambled to my feet following him through the kitchen and back into the living room where he ordered, "Strip!"

I blinked, but when he just stared at me I knew he wasn't joking. This wasn't something we'd ever done here. Not in the living room. Not in such a public and open space. Then again, we'd always had to hide this forbidden side of our relationship. First from my little brother, and then from my wife.

No one knew.

No one would even suspect a thing. My dad is a rough and brute sort of man. He would always date women just enough to keep the rumors at bay, but what he really enjoyed was his oldest son drinking his cum. And, to be fair, his oldest son loved it just as much.

But we'd never been so public. Not in a communal room where anyone could just sit and enjoy a movie.

But this was my da...Santa. This was Santa and the Christmas Magic floated all around us. I kicked my boots off and slid my jeans down my thighs. They weren't as muscular as da...Santa's, but they weren't chicken legs either.

I'd only recently really gotten back into working out. Something I would have to start doing with Santa.

When I stood before him completely naked and hard he gave me that same smile again. The twinkle in his eye grew as he unbuttoned his own pants and quickly removed all of his clothes.

No, he was certainly not a fat old man by any stretch of the imagination. His torso was covered in thick fur that was more salt than pepper these days, but still just as virile and masculine as I remembered.

His cock was thick and looked angry at having to wait. It wouldn't have to wait much longer at all! When he had his clothes off he sat down in his recliner. Dad's recliner.

Santa spread his legs wide as I settled between them. He moved his ass a little closer to the edge as he sat in that recliner. The same one where he watched TV all while we were growing up. The same recliner that he would be sitting in soon when the entire family came over and celebrated Christmas with him. He insisted on hosting a party on Christmas Eve.

There was no way I was ever going to be able to see this recliner the same way.

I wrapped my hand around his candy cane and took the head back into my mouth. I moaned tasting his precum.

"Oh, that feels so good, Austin." He said stroking his fingers through my curly brown hair again. He always insisted I keep it just long enough that the curls were there since it made a good handle for him.

I took more of him into my mouth. He moaned and his head fell back against the head rest. Oh, I knew how to make Santa happy.

"Taste so good, Santa." I said catching my breath and then diving back down.

"Such a good boy, going to get all of Santa's gifts from his sleigh."

My other hand came up to his balls and he groaned in pleasure. His hips thrust up forcing more of his cock into my throat. I pushed at the same time feeling his thick bush tickling my face.

"Oh fuck, Son!" He pulled my hair and thrust his hips trying to get even deeper. I stretched my tongue feeling his balls pull up. "Austin, Daddy's going to cum!"

"Mmmmm." I moaned wanting it.

"Swallow Daddy's Sonmaker!" He threw his head back again. "Here it comes, Santa's load! Swallow all of your brothers and sisters!"

Fuck! He knew how to really get me going. I shot my own load all over the floor in front of his recliner and I hadn't touched my dick once. I tasted his load as he throbbed and pulsed. Then I pulled out just enough to feel the last two spurts hit my tongue.

Not even my wife could make me cum hands free! But Santa sure could!

"That's a healthy load." Dad said as I sat back on my heels. "Oh, looks like you made a mess."

"You're just too fucking hot, Dad."

"Santa." He smiled correcting me again and I laughed.

"Santa needs to fuck me!"

"Give me some time to recover, Son. Besides, you have a mess to clean up."

That Christmas gift was the best one I received that year!