Santa Rosa Slut

Story Info
Young sub is femmed by older Dom bears.
10.9k words
4.48
25.8k
38

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti was kneeling on the hard tile floor of the expansive kitchen with Daddy Art's deflating cock in her mouth...cleaning it dutifully as she had been taught...suctioning out every drop of cum. Her knees were agonized by the pressure against the cold hard stone, her bum-hole on fire from the quick hard fuck that had been thrown into her and then the fat rubber plug that had been stuffed up her pussy. Both Daddy Art and Daddy Ellis insisted that as a cum-dump, she be kept sealed after she had been bred - to remind her of their masculine superiority over her and her position as the sissy-slave of the household.

Popping his dick free from the wet slurping lips of the slut's hungry mouth, Art Metcalfe closed his bathrobe around his naked body and padded out into the dining room with his mug full of morning coffee. "Have our breakfast ready and out at the table in 10 minutes gurl - no dawdling and make sure you do my waffles right this time or I'll be tanning your backside with my belt."

Art sauntered into the dining room and sat across the large ebony table from his partner Ellis Wilkinson, who was perusing the business section of the newspaper while he too, enjoyed a cup of hot coffee. "Sorry" Art said to his seated companion - "breakfast will be a few more minutes as I had a load I needed to blow after I poured my coffee". Ellis waved off the delay as no bother at all, and he continued to read the paper.

The two 65-year-old men had been Partners for 35 years and had retired almost 15 years ago to a custom-built ranch-style home in the Santa Rosa mountains south of Palm Springs. Art had been a long-haul trucker when he met Ellis, the refined English businessman, at a gay bar in New York City, and struck up a conversation. What ensued was a long and eventful partnership that had now settled into relaxing retired life with enough money to allow them to do whatever they wished.

Both men were natural tops, and after settling into their surroundings in the California desert decided that having a house-servant around the place to look after their needs both domestic and sexual would be a fun way to explore desires that they had both harboured for years. Many times, over their decades together they had shared bottoms during intense three-way sessions, and they particularly liked submissive young twinks they could physically and sexually dominate with BDSM play as well as kink and fetish activities that allowed them to humiliate and control the subs.

One day, Art had come home and presented Ellis with what had proven to be the opportunity of a lifetime...an opportunity they had leveraged into creating Patti...their live-in sissified 20-year-old slave and slut, whom they now owned body and mind, to do with as they liked and to use as they saw fit.

Patrick had been trying to make his way to the Pacific coast from his rural roots in Kansas when he found himself begging for loose change on the streets of Palm Springs, trying to scrape together enough money for the bus ticket that would complete his journey westward. Art had offered him a hot meal, followed by an air-conditioned truck to ride in as they made their way back to the couple's ranch-house where the promise of a hot shower and some more food had enticed the young man to hop in without giving safety a second thought.

From the time that the pair had arrived home to find Ellis relaxing by the pool, Patrick had never left, and never ever would as he was no longer Patrick O'Connor. He was now she. Patti was the result of eleven months of training and brainwashing as well as some physical modifications all orchestrated and paid for by the older couple, to create a feminized subservient slave-gurl whom they abused and whored out to a select group of their friends as nothing more than a human sex toy and live-in maid.

At first, they had used the comforts of food and shelter to control and manipulate the younger man...progressing steadily through stages of physical contact and the use of pharmaceuticals to control his behaviour when placed in compromising situations added to geographic isolation as the ranch-house was on a huge property surrounded by open land that prevented Patti from knowing in which direction to travel if she ever did manage to escape or leave. She could just as easily get lost, injured, or killed in the attempt to leave the two dominant Daddies.

The first time they molested their future slave Art and Ellis made sure she had been plied with alcohol and fed two tablets of ecstasy before they began undressing her, groping her, fondling her sissy-clitty, and eventually sticking their hard Daddy-cocks in her mouth to be sucked and worshipped all while being videotaped. With such a compliant little bitch, it was easy for the two older men to subtly and then more openly train her to submit to their will and do everything they said.

Eventually they began to choose what she wore, what she ate, when she could use the toilet, when she slept and when she woke, and assigned her all the household chores and menial tasks to be completed. It was simple therefore, once they had decided to feminize the young sub and turn her into a sissy, to break her spirit and pummel her deeper into the depths of servitude, submission, and slavery under their total ownership.

Both men now sat close to the table and Ellis folded and set aside his newspaper as Patti entered the dining room carrying the breakfast tray. Placing it on the table the 20-year-old sissy-gurl carefully dispensed the assorted items. Daddy Art had a stack of three waffles, butter, and syrup on the side. He also had three strips of bacon and one egg fried over easy on a separate plate and a glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Daddy Ellis had a bowl of fruit salad, and two pieces of lightly buttered whole-wheat toast as well as a glass of orange juice that had also been freshly squeezed.

Backing away from the table, the slender sissy curtsied as she had been taught and waited for instructions from either one of her owners that would be followed immediately. There she stood, eyes cast slightly downward, hands clasped neatly behind her back. Today she was wearing a pair of four-inch platform pink high top running shoes with a bright white rubber toe cap, white ruffled ankle socks with pink and purple hearts embroidered on them, a blush pink sun dress with a petticoated mini-skirt bottom that was flared out away from her body and was so short that it failed to cover her bum-cheeks in the back, or her sissy-clitty in the front. The bodice of the dress was form-fitting and sported a sailor-type square neckline decorated with a white lace trim. Around her neck a pink rubber dog collar was buckled and padlocked with a heart-shaped silver tag dangling from it that read "Patti".

Between her smooth hairless thighs, she was locked in a pink chastity cage made of resin that remained in place permanently except for when Daddy Ellis allowed her to be un-fettered. Chastity was one of Daddy Ellis' main kinks when it came to controlling a sub and he alone controlled the slut's climaxes of which there had only been four in the past eleven months. Ellis was firm on keeping a young slut horny and frustrated so that she would be willing to comply with any sex-act she was ordered to perform, and so that she could be trained even as a biological male to only be able to derive sexual satisfaction from having her anal-cunt worked, stretched, fucked, and used. He also liked the way her perpetually horny sissy-clit leaked a continuous ooze of clear pre-cum from having over-filled testes essentially all the time.

The fabric of the dress was thin cotton, and the plumpness of Patti's oft-pinched and suction-cupped or clamped nipples was tenting the dress outward in a humiliating display for a male of erect and engorged tit-meat. The physical working of Patti's teats combined with the low dose of estrogen Art and Ellis made her ingest every day was helping to soften her body...amplify her humiliation at being femmed for her owners' amusement, and softened her all over so that she became weaker and easier to manhandle not to mention more emotional and prone to fits of crying and bawling when she was being punished. Patti now had budding she-tits which for any female would have been almost imperceptible, but for a male...now sissywhore...the perfect way to humiliate and control the slut by accentuating them and making her look like a feminised sissy bimbo.

Art and Ellis chatted casually as they ate their morning meal, for all intents and purposes ignoring the sissified gurly-fag obediently standing in the corner of the room. At least until Ellis pushed his plate away, sated, and eager for a second cup of coffee. "Take these dishes away Patti, and then get back here with another cup of coffee for me so that Daddy can feed you your breakfast sweetie."

The simpering little 20-year-old quickly collected the used dishes and placed them in the sink to be washed when she had the time later in the day, poured a second coffee for her English Daddy, and minced back to the dining room taking up position on her knees between Ellis' legs as he was now sitting sideways to the table.

65-year-old Ellis Wilkinson was tall, thin, and wiry. Standing 6'5" and weighing only 170 lbs he had the body of an old marathoner with sinewy long muscles, and a cunt-buster of a cock. Beginning to chub-up, the old man stared down at his slut as he cupped her chin in his hand and tilted her head back so that he could look her in the eyes. The dyed blonde page-boy haircut...the pouty plump lips that he and Art had ordered injected not once but twice each with silicone filler...and the string of clear sticky fluid now stretching from the tip of her cage down towards the floor began to harden Ellis right up.

"Now gurl...I think it's time you had your breakfast before you get on with the list of chores that need doing today. First, you'll take your candy and swallow it down with your juice, and then get your smoothie before fucking off and getting down to work. You have a lot to get done today so you'd better get started." It was always the same...sometimes the script changed, but breakfast for Patti always involved the estrogen pill being stuffed in her mouth so that she could swallow it down with gulping mouthfuls of hot piss straight from the tap, followed by working a thick load of cum out of one or both of her Daddies to provide her with what they called the perfect morning meal for a sissy-whore...pure protein prepared in a real man's testicles.

Today, since Daddy Art had already drilled her cunt in the kitchen, her entire breakfast would come courtesy of Daddy Ellis. Sometimes it was two loads of piss and two blowjobs...sometimes one of each...but every day for months now her breakfast consisted entirely of female hormones, male urine, and hot cum. Lunch was always a small piece of fruit, and dinner was a plain salad sometimes dressed with semen and sometimes a nice thick wadge of spit hawked up from one of her daddies' throats or by one of their numerous friends who partook in training Patrick to become Patti.

With a powerful grip Ellis Wilkinson squeezed Patti's cheeks until her mouth popped open into a pout and he thumbed in the large estrogen pill pushing it to the back of her mouth. Maneuvering the slut's face towards his thickening organ the dominant Daddy plugged himself into the waiting oral receptacle with the plumped-up lips forming a seal around his glans, and immediately began to unload a torrent of hot piss that the obedient sissy had long ago learned to gulp down both loudly and eagerly.

The pill disappeared down Patti's gullet and yet another dose of feminizing hormones had been successfully delivered. As his piss-stream petered out, the hardening cock was moved steadily towards the back of the slave's mouth and then into her throat as she relaxed and allowed the 65-year-old prick to dilate her windpipe. Daddy Ellis liked skull-fucking his whore-boys and enjoyed hearing them choke, gag, and pass out while impaled on his impressive penis. It had taken a long time for Patti to be trained to take her English Daddy balls-deep, and the coating of his cock with her viscous throat slime provided just the right type of friction that Ellis needed to churn up and then deliver the baby butter from his large balls into his sissy-slave's belly.

With a grunt of satisfaction Ellis shoved his fully erect cock down Patti's esophagus and held her there as he pumped pulse after pulse of scalding hot cum straight down her neck. The edges of Patti's vision were beginning to blur and become dark as she neared unconsciousness with her owner's prick cutting off her oxygen supply when the satisfied older man shoved his whore backwards off his cock. Kneeling there and wobbling on jelly-like legs Patti swayed back and forth as Ellis grabbed her and wiped himself clean on her face and hair. Pushing back from the table he rose, and then he and Daddy Art departed the dining room...breakfast done...and the sharpness of their morning edges dulled by each having blown their first loads of the day.

It was only 8:30 am, and Patti had already been fucked, drugged, forced to swallow a hot load of cum and been used as a human urinal. The day was off to a familiar start.

The summer heat of the California desert was intense...far too punishing for two men in their sixties to be expected to look after their own garden. While Art and Ellis enjoyed having a manicured and professionally landscaped property, they had absolutely no desire to maintain it. For that, professional help was required. It had been three years now that they had employed Ramon as their gardener. An undocumented immigrant from Cuba with a naturally green thumb, he made a very good living looking after the properties of several of the older but financially well-off residents of the Palm Springs area. In the case of Ellis and Art, it did not hurt that Ramon was 36 years old, musclebound, possessed swarthy Latin good looks with a chest full of thick jet-black hair, and sported an impressive prick that shot huge loads of thick hot cum. He also had an insatiable sex drive and when he was horny pretty much any hole would suit his purpose.

Enter Patti, the sissy-slut submissive femme slave.

As part of Ramon's compensation package, he was allowed to have his way with Patti once per week at a time of his choosing. The only condition of the arrangement was that Art and Ellis were to watch the ravishing take place. One of the things they enjoyed most about the control they had over their slave was being able to see her face while she was being buggered by someone of their choosing, entirely for their pleasure. On this hot and sunny afternoon, the tranquility of the poolside quiet was broken by the squeals coming from Patti's mouth as she was dragged from the house by her hair, doubled over, still wearing her pink dress but now her washing up rubber gloves as well since she had been in the middle of cleaning one of the house bathrooms when Ramon had come for her.

Pulling her upright and spinning her around, the Cuban pig yanked down the zipper on the back of the sissy's dress and forcefully pulled the garment down at either side until the capped shoulder sleeves were tight around Patti's upper arms, pinioning them in place exposing her swollen nipples and budding tit-meat. Strong sweaty hands found the slut's chest and began mauling it while the gardener's scruffy stubbly beard scraped Patti's neck raw. Biting and sucking on her flesh the huge Latin gorilla decorated the slave's slender neck with a deep purple hickey while she could feel his manhood swelling and thickening against her ass.

Marching the tiny submissive over towards her owners and the patio table at which they sat, Art and Ellis barely had time to grab hold of their lemonades before Ramon slammed Patti chest down on the tempered glass surface and held her there with one muscular arm while he restrained her wrists behind her back with the other. Working the bright yellow rubber gloves off her tiny hands Ramon then wadded them up and stuffed them in Patti's mouth, gagging her and forcing her to taste the toilet water from Daddy Art and Daddy Ellis' commode as well as the chemical residue of the cleaning solution.

There in the garden by the large, serene swimming pool, in the heat of the afternoon Palm Springs sunshine, Patti was taken from behind for the second time that day. She heard Ramon work up a large wad of spit which he expelled onto his fingers, and then she felt one...then two...and then three of the calloused dirty digits being shoved into her she-boy cunt. Now with both hands gripping her wrists with the strength of an iron bar, she felt the flared head of Ramon's rigid cock pushing at her anal lips. Harder, and harder it tried to force its way in while the slender 20-year-old struggled in vain to keep it at bay. Relentlessly, the swollen member gained ground until finally it broke through and buried itself deep inside the sissy-gurl's tight wet pussy. Patti screamed through the rubber glove gag in her mouth and Daddy Art now rock hard chimed in with "yeah Ramon!...rape the fucking slut!" The Cuban gardener needed no encouragement as he began to long-dick the pinioned sissy, working and stretching her hole with his rod as puddles of his sweat formed on her upper back above the level of her spread open dress.

Again, and again Patti's hips were pummeled into the edge of the table as the rapist who had mounted her fucked into her harder and harder with each stroke. For 15 minutes the Latin groundskeeper pulverised the sissy's anal cunt until finally with one last inward stroke he bellowed in ecstasy and began pumping spurt after spurt of hot Cuban cum deep into the pale sissy's lithe body. Climax over, Ramon slowly withdrew himself from Patti's distended swollen sphincter with an audible plop and proceeded to wipe himself clean on the hem of her dress. Calloused fingers then reached around and pulled the balled-up rubber gloves now coated in the sissy's saliva from her mouth and wiped them around in the tears on her face to add extra lubrication. Feeling Ramon smearing the wet rubber garments around on the lips of her cunt was the final humiliation as Patti felt the muscular Cuban pushing and stuffing them up inside her until both gloves had disappeared up her cum-filled asshole. In his thickly accented English, she heard him say to her two owners... "every slut needs a thick yellow rubber tampon after she's been seeded by Ramon!" as he put away his cock, did up his pants and walked away.

Without missing a beat, and as if none of what had just transpired had even happened, Daddy Ellis simply said to Patti... "all right slut...you've had your fun...stop wasting time and get those rubber gloves out of your cunt and get back to doing your chores. Daddy Art and I will be wanting an early supper and you have guests to entertain this evening."

Patti whimpered softly to herself as she nodded in obedience and waddled away with her bumhole stuffed with a pair of kitchen rubber gloves. She knew what was in store for her as the evening's entertainment...she just didn't know which of her daddies' friends would be joining them to further increase her degradation and servitude to the sadistic older couple.

Patti had been dreading it all afternoon. Still sore from the pounding Ramon had delivered, the sissy was mincing towards the front door to answer the doorbell having prepared her daddies dinner, eaten her own small portion, and done all the washing up. Daddy Art had laid out her clothes for the evening before dinner, and the slut now sported a pair of ultra-tight high cut daisy duke denim short shorts, a red and white gingham man's shirt tied in a knot in front of her so that it showed off her belly button while also being undone to a level that essentially exposed her thickened nipples, a pair of white knee-high socks, and black strappy sandals buckled tightly on her feet. She had layers of clear shiny lip gloss on her dick-slurpers, her pink rubber collar of course, and two pink bow barrettes holding up her page-boy blonde hair at either side of her head.