Santa Rosa Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt gave them a toy from his extensive collection...a trailer hitch plug which was only four inches in overall length, but the same in diameter around its widest point.

"When you are done breeding the little fotze" Kurt said, "power fuck her hole with this for at least 10 minutes. In and out. Fast. Really rape the little bitch with it until she is moaning and crying. Do this every day, and soon you will have a nice set of lips on her that stay swollen all the time and are puckered outward so that it looks like she is looking for a hot fuck. You can increase their size and deepen their colour temporarily with a little olive oil rubbed on them that has been infused with a few hot chilies. Go to the farmers market and look for Osvaldo's stall...you remember him, right? He's a Mexican cutie pie who loves to suck big white cocks."

"You ask him for two of his Moruga Scorpion peppers, and when you get them home slice them along their length and put them in a bottle of olive oil. When you're ready to plump her up make sure you wear a rubber glove and dip your finger in the oil before rubbing a tiny amount around on the fotze's gurlyboy labia. You will be amazed at what you see, and she will be squirming around like a bitch in heat who needs to be fucked and filled. One more thing -- make sure nobody fucks her for an hour after you've swelled her up, or they'll irritate their pricks bigtime. By an hour she'll still be nicely enlarged and inflamed but she can be safely enjoyed without anyone needing to plunge their dicks into a glass of cold milk!"

The three men had laughed uproariously at the prospect of this simple and homemade approach to further manipulating Patti's body and mind. Kurt regaled them with tales of how he regularly subjected Tar-Baby's mouth and ass-cunts to the same treatment to make them more fleshy, warm, plump, and responsive to his cock. A no-fail recipe he called it.

"All right Patti...time to get ready for the party now so you'd better be done all of your chores. Whatever isn't done you'll have to finish with tomorrow's list because Daddy Art and I do not want to be late. Uncle Carson said that dinner would be served at 7pm sharp."

Patti minced into the Master Bedroom to join Daddy Ellis and assured him that she had finished everything that was on the day's list of chores. After receiving a pat on the head, Daddy Ellis showed the sissy-slave what they'd selected for her to wear to the dinner party that one of their friends, Carson Rutledge, was hosting that evening.

Uncle Carson as he was known to Patti, was a little younger than her Daddies at age 59. A tech millionaire, he'd retired to Palm Springs almost fifteen years earlier and spent a good deal of his time traveling around Europe...vacationing, and partying while using his significant wealth to attract submissive young twinks who would gladly spend some time as Carson's flavor of the month. The current model was an extremely tall Dutch boy named Dirk, who stood 6'6" tall with a huge cock and a can-do attitude.

Carson had the typical dad's bod being in his late fifties with average endowment and liked to play with big young cocks. He needed to be told regularly by his partners that he was the best lover they'd ever had - such was the thin skin and enormous ego of the vapidly super-wealthy. Dirk had lasted longer than most having been Carson's live-in boy toy no for nearly three months. Carson had a wide group of friends, and tonight was celebrating with the more kinky and sexually adventurous of the group. Everyone who was invited tonight had either a submissive rent-boy like Dirk at their disposal, or an out and out slave like Patti that they completely controlled and owned. While Carson had never availed himself of Patti's talents despite the many offers made by Art and Ellis he showed no hint of compassion nor concern over how the older couple treated her, trained her, or used her. They, like himself, were dominants and therefore allowed to do what they wanted and had the right to be catered to 24/7.

On the floor beside the bed were Patti's black patent leather Mary-Janes which like all her shoes, had been purchased one size smaller than her feet to make them pinch and be uncomfortable for the sissy to wear. There were also ankle socks decorated with pink embroidered roses, a blush pink ballerina's tutu skirt with ruffled crinolines to hold the garment away from Patti's lithe hairless body, and a white t-shirt made of extra thin cotton that read "Naughty Gurl" across the chest in bright cherry red sequins. Once Daddy Ellis had Patti all dressed for the event he stood back and looked at his little bitch, with a rock-hard boner busting to get out of his pants. Release however would have to wait. Buckled and locked into her school-gurl shoes with shiny brass padlocks on each one to prevent her from removing them without either of her Daddies providing the key, and her slutty-gurl outfit in all its glory, all that was needed were the finishing touches.

A medium-sized bright pink silicone rubber ball gag was stuffed all the way into her mouth and buckled behind her head. It made her thick injected lips protrude obscenely outward around its surface and Ellis quickly slathered them with a waterproof high gloss lipstick in the sluttiest shade of red imaginable. Her rubber collar was around her neck, and Ellis brushed out her platinum blonde page-boy locks over the strap of the gag so that it was hidden underneath her hair. Her arms were drawn behind her with her wrists in standard metal handcuffs, making her hormone-induced puffy boi-titties more prominent. The threadbare fabric made her thick nipples and dark areolas which were deep purple in color easily visible. Snapping a pink leather dog leash to the sissy's collar Ellis led her to the kitchen where they met Daddy Art who had just arrived home from the store where he'd bought a bottle of wine for the pair to give to their host.

"Nice Job on the outfit Ellis!" Art complimented as he drank in the vision of sissy Patti in all her subservient glory. "You done the plumping yet?" Ellis had waited for Art to get home to the final preparations as he knew that what came next was his partner's favorite part of the preparations.

"All right slut...get over here and bend over for Daddy". The fear was clear to see in Patti's eyes even though she could not speak around the ball gag stuffed into her mouth. The waterproof shiny lipstick was holding perfectly but thick strings of drool were already forming and stretching down towards the floor from the corners of the silenced slave's mouth. Ellis needed to half drag her over to where Art was standing, placing his foot overtop of the slack in the leash and stepping down on it to pin it to the floor causing Patti to double over with her ass exposed for Art to anoint with the special oil.

Kurt's recipe for anal lip plumping had worked perfectly and Patti now sported a permanent set of inviting, thickened, and puckered fleshy flaps around her cunt-hole. Swirling his index finger around in the chili pepper-infused oil, Art prepared to take Patti to the next level.

When she felt Daddy Art's rubber-covered finger gently caress around and all over her cuntlips at first, she felt nothing, only the smooth sliding touch of the lubricated latex-encased digit. Within seconds all of that changed, and it was like a white-hot fire was ignited and intensifying at exponential speed throughout the outer portions of her pussyhole. She started to moan, whimper, and then scream into her ball gag while alternately stamping one foot and then the other on the floor as she shifted her weight and tried to alleviate the searing sensation coming from her most sensitive region.

From Art and Ellis' perspective, the change was almost as immediate as it had been for Patti. Before their eyes the color of their slave's cuntlips deepened from fleshy pink to deep dark crimson, and they began to double, then triple, then nearly quadruple their usual size. It was like sausages on a grill plumping and expanding as they cook until they reach a point where they burst their skins. The difference here was that Patti would be afforded no pressure relief like that of the split sausages being BBQ'd for a Friday night dinner. Allowing Patti to stand upright she had tears streaming down her face, and the tear-streaked make-up coupled with the outfit and the stark contrast between the slut's pale-white flesh and her engorged blood-red anal labia was tantalizing to say the least for both of her Daddies. There was no doubt the other guests at Carson's party would enjoy the sight as well.

Stuffed into and buckled tightly onto the back seat of Art's SUV, Patti was forced to sit on her edematous pussy-pout for the duration of the drive to Carson's sprawling property, where she was finally extricated and then paraded behind her owners on the end of their leash as they entered the house.

Greeted by Carson himself, hugs and kisses were exchanged by all three men before the host finally took notice of Patti and remarked how cute she looked...and how convincing the outfit was since it was clear that the "naughty gurl" had been crying. All the while, Dirk's tall lanky frame had been glued to Carson with his large hands roaming all over the older man and into his shirt so the twink could play with his sugar-daddy's chest hair and nipples. While Carson was dapper in black designer pants and an Armani shirt open to his navel, Dirk was dressed only in a pair of bright blue booty shorts that clearly outlined the length of his oversized dick which Carson had made sure would stay hard all night by feeding the boi not one, but two Viagra an hour before the guests had been asked to arrive.

In all there were five couple for dinner...which included Carson and Dirk. Ellis and Art made two, and the group was rounded out by Kevin & Wong, Harrison & Edmund, and Sal & Gino. The submissives and slaves in attendance did not count as dinner guests and would not be eating.

Kevin and Wong were the newest to the group, and to Palm Springs. Kevin had worked for a multi-national based in Shanghai, which is where he met Wong who had grown up in the city and worked for the same company. Their slave, who had no name...just "slave", had been brought with them when they retired to the US just three months earlier. Both men enjoyed using slave for sex, but their main fetish was displaying slave as a fully encased rubber object. Indeed, the young man had a name, but Kevin and Wong had no interest in what it was.

They were by far the wealthiest of the group, and the kind of money at their disposal made it possible to bring anything, even another person, into the country while bypassing all visa and entry regulations. They also had brought their house manager Lin, who doubled as slave's handler of sorts. Kevin and Wong wanted a slave, but specifically they wanted an anonymous object that was only a slave to them...and had never been anything but that in their presence. As such, Lin had procured slave back in China having lured in a peasant with the physical characteristics demanded by his employers, for only 50 USD. The last four years had seen slave spend every single second of his time with his owners fully covered in rubber...strictly gagged...and totally anonymous. Kevin and Wong had no idea what slave looked like under the rubber skin, and what's more is they did not care to know. Slave had also never seen its Masters' faces as sensory deprivation was a cornerstone of their control. Slave was kept blindfolded or encased in solid rubber hoods all the time...ears plugged...focused entirely on what was being stuffed in its mouth or shoved up its ass.

Slave had an exceptional hole for fucking, a good mouth for sucking, and could be bound and displayed as a silenced rubber statue whenever and however Kevin and Wong liked. Lin took care of feeding and seeing to slave's needs, and it was always presented to its owners in full rubber garb, and referred to as "it"...de-humanized and reduced to the status of object...of property. Operations in China had seen to its vocal cords being cut and its larynx removed, so other than muted grunting sounds when being used for sex, its owners had never even heard it speak, as was their wish. Slave's teeth had been removed making its mouth more pleasurable to fuck and fill with cock and cum, as well as making it possible to fit some diabolical custom-made gags into the submissive's mouth.

Harrison and Edmund, the elder statesmen of the group were both pushing 80, but very healthy. Their submissive was more of an unpaid employee than anything else, having been a devoted sub to the two gentlemen for over 40 years. They were all originally from England, and Peters -- always referred to by his surname as any good manservant would be -- looked after the two men from dawn to dusk. Chef, valet, domestic, chauffeur, and occasional sexual servant, Peters had long ago signed on to be the unpaid serf of the two rich old aristocrats on the agreement that when it came time, he would inherit all that they had. Until that time came...he did all that they bade without question and a quick "yes M'lord". A proper English house-servant of a bygone age.

Sal and Gino were a bi-coastal couple who were the youngest of the group at only 48 years of age. With business concerns in New York, they split their time between the Big Apple and Palm Springs. When resident in California, their on-call puppy-sub "Fido" was always by their side on the end of a leash. They had decided to go traditional when they named him Fido and had found the submissive using a web app focusing on young men interested in puppy play and dog handling. Sal and Gino were big, hairy, dark haired and dark eyed Italians who loved having a willing pup slobber all over their man-meat and take it up the ass like a good puppy should when they were horny.

Fido had been fucked everywhere...bathrooms, friends' houses...parks...you name it. He was never without his puppy hood on even in public, and at an event like the dinner party, was in full puppy regalia with leather paws on his hands, his calves strapped to the backs of his thighs so that his hind legs were pads on both knees, and a large curly-tailed rubber puppy plug in his ass which wagged and swayed as the pup frolicked at its owners' feet. When the couple would leave to go back to New York, Fido would re-enter his normal life as Lyle Andrews...skateboarder...hustler...and horny little twink on the lookout for daddies with big cocks.

"Go on in guys" Carson said to Art and Ellis... "grab a drink and make yourself comfortable -- it's only Harry and Ed that we're waiting for so as soon as they arrive, we can sit down to eat. You'll see the spot set up for Patti as soon as you're in the dining room -- just as you requested. If you want to get her set up first be my guest...whatever you think is best."

The dining room was an opulently decorated space that was dominated by a large round table set with fine china and crystal glasses. Place cards identified who was to sit where, but it was clear from less subtle clues where each couple was to be placed for the duration of the meal.

Carson and Dirk's places involved the only two mismatched chairs. Carson's looked like eight of the other chairs at the table while Dirk's was more like a stool to its right. Partially this was because at 6'6" the Dutch boi towered over everyone, but mostly it was to bring his head height down so it would be easier for Carson to shove it into his groin to receive at least one public blowjob during the evening. One of his favorite things.

Behind Kevin and Wong's chairs, slave was already installed and had been for about thirty minutes. The base layer on slave was a full body black latex catsuit. Over top of this a specially designed hood had been placed that had a moulded rubber head piece fused atop a skin-tight body-covering shroud of rubber that stretched over slave's shoulders and rolled down its entire body, pinning its arms to its sides and fusing its legs firmly together. It descended all the way to slave's ankles and to keep slave upright, a round shiny steel plate had been placed on the ground, with four equally shiny steel posts threaded at one end having been screwed into the plate forming a north, south, east, and west arrangement.

In the middle standing stock-still was slave, unable to fall outside of the base plate in any direction due to the four metal posts. The rubber covering it had been highly polished and it looked like a life-sized black latex Oscar trophy standing silently behind its owners' chairs. The hood contained tubes that went up its nostrils to allow it to breathe, no eye holes to allow it to see anything, and a rubber flange around the mouth that curved into the mouth top and bottom so that its lips were not even visible. A rubber stopper that looked very much like the ones in bathtubs around the world -- made of hard black rubber -- was stuffed into the mouth opening to seal it shut. The beaded chain extending from the stopper looped around slave's neck so it could dangle were it to be removed so its throat could be fucked yet be easily accessed to stuff back into place sealing the cumdump after it had been filled.

On the far side of the table, a simple dog cage that sported a big shiny brass padlock and contained a water dish, a couple of chew toys, and a soft fuzzy blanket. It was clear where Gino and Sal would be positioned.

Next to Art and Ellis' spots were Edmund and Harry. Behind their chairs a small serving table piled with neatly folded napkins, extra cutlery gleaming in the light, wine glasses, and serving spoons. A perfect arrangement for Peters to be able to adequately serve his two employers their dinner and be able to quickly attend to their needs.

Then, Patti could see where she would be spending the duration of the meal. Behind her Daddies' place settings and chairs was a small primary school desk -- the kind with the chair physically attached to the desk. On the desk were sheets of paper and a package of crayons, and instructions to write out "I have been a naughty gurl" 500 times. Fixed to the rear of the backrest of the chair were two metal bars that ended in a curved upside down "U" shape, each turned to the side so that they looked a little like wings spreading out sideways from the desk. The sissy's eyes however were drawn to the seat of the chair which sported a 10-inch dildo that was rippled and reached a maximum diameter of two inches across.

Daddy Ellis drizzled silicone lube all over the dildo-chair as Daddy Art maneuvered Patti into position. It was a cramped fit as even though Patti was small and slender, she was till an adult being squeezed into a primary school desk. Once her legs were in behind the desktop, Daddy Art put one hand on the back of her neck and one on her abdomen, pushing simultaneously to bend her at the waist and move her pussy down towards the lubed truncheon protruding from the hard wooden seat. The sissy let out a high-pitched moan as her inflamed lips hit the tip of the first ripple of the plug, and with an admonishing rebuke of "don't be a cunt", Daddy Art shoved Patti all the way to the surface of the wooden seat in one go. Five ripples fired themselves up Patti's rectum and distended the fire-pepper aggravated cunt-lips around their exterior surfaces, holding them out to girth and keeping them there while causing great pain for the submissive Patti in the process.

She squirmed and struggled in her chair, but Daddy Art held her down firmly by the shoulders as Daddy Ellis made crystal clear the purpose of the two curved metal bars. Swinging the first into position over Patti's left shoulder Daddy Ellis pushed the bar downward until the curved portion sat overtop of the sissy's shoulder and ended in front of her thickened nipple. The same was done with the bar over her right shoulder, and both bars were secured with cotter pins inserted through the portion on the back of the chair that slid inside a larger metal anchoring tube. Effectively, Patti was secured into her chair with only enough room to wiggle and squirm while her sissy-cunt was being stretched around the thick rubber pole up her ass and her already swollen and inflamed pussy lips smashed against the hard wooden seat of the school desk.