Santa Rosa Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door swung open, she recognized the guests right away. Uncle Kurt was one of Daddy Art and Daddy Ellis' best friends. A few years older at 71, Kurt Pohl had emigrated to the United States from Germany over 30 years ago but still retained a thick accent as well as an attitude that was distinctly German. He was of medium height at 5'10" tall, but weighed an impressive 240 lbs, most of which was fat. He was obese, vulgar, domineering, and bullish...and like his friends had a penchant for submissive younger males. Trailing behind Uncle Kurt as he swept past Patti huffing and wheezing from the evening heat, was his slave, whose real name was Trey, but Uncle Kurt just referred to as Tar-Baby.

Tar-Baby was the young black slave that Uncle Kurt had been training for almost three years now, and whom he paraded around on the end of a thick leather leash attached to a posture collar buckled so tightly around the young man's neck that it was impossible for him to turn his head either way, or to nod it up or down. Through his nose was a heavy stainless-steel ring that dangled from a piercing through the nasal septum, matched by equally thick rings threaded through his nipples, and cockhead. Between his legs along his taint, a smaller ring was embedded which thanks to a standard issue heavy metal padlock, was connected to the Prince Albert adorning the slave's penis so that the organ could not get erect unless the Master holding the key removed the lock and allowed the black boy's impressive meat to spring free.

Kurt had enslaved and systematically dehumanized Trey so completely that he was now nothing more than the older German pig's property...a living breathing sex toy whom Kurt Pohl had trained to stretch and dilate for ridiculously large insertions, as well as working the young man's deep throating skills to epic proportions. He was routinely fucked, fisted, impaled, stretched, beaten, whipped, and degraded in every way imaginable. Not content however to use his property only as a submissive bottom, there were plenty of men, and women, to whom Kurt Pohl loaned his slave out as a stud. With a nine-inch-thick black cock and the sex drive of a virile young man who only gets to cum once or twice each month, many size queens and cock-lovers were amply satisfied by the donkey-dick hanging between Trey's legs when it was theirs to control, play with, and enjoy.

Tonight however, Tar-Baby would belong to Art and Ellis for a night of degradation and debauchery, while Uncle Kurt spent some quality time with Patti.

"Hello Kurt!" Art waved as he stood to greet his friend who now entered the living room. Pleasantries completed, the two older hosts took a good look at their entertainment for the evening, marveling at the changes Kurt had made since they last saw Tar-Baby. "Wow" Art remarked...he looks even more musclebound than the last time we saw him. Kurt explained that the forced workouts the personal trainer he had hired to bulk Trey up were going very well, as were the protein supplements that he was forced to ingest every day. "The nutrition expert that recommended the product said it would really help with muscle development...but I decided to double the daily dose to speed up the process. The results are quite pleasing, no?"

Trey stood 6' tall, and unlike his owner, was super-fit and bulging with muscles. His body was kept oiled which meant that his coal-black skin gleamed and offset the shiny silver rings adorning all his piercings. He was always kept naked while at home or out for a play session, and if Kurt needed to take his property out in public, he dressed Trey in tight shorts and t-shirts that were at least a size too small to show off his huge muscles as well as his bulging package and his piercings. There was something keenly erotic for Kurt Pohl to possess such a physical specimen, and to have the young man bent completely to his will. Like Art and Ellis, pharmaceuticals had been part of the process, but where Patti's owners had used ecstasy and quaaludes to alter their slave's ability to resist, Kurt had hooked Trey on an addictive drug and controlled the young man by metering out the necessary dosage to feed the slave's addiction only in tightly controlled amounts that kept the musclebound youth firmly under the old German sadist's total control.

"Well, my friends...." Kurt announced... "no time like the present as they say in your country, yes? You may as well take Tar-Baby and get started having your fun and I will get more acquainted with the lovely young Patti, yes?". As Uncle Kurt made the announcement his pudgy hand found Patti's left bum-cheek and he gave it a merciless pinch that made the young sissy squeal.

Handing over the black boy's leash as well as the key to his cock-lock, Art and Ellis led their slut for the night down the hall to their dungeon playroom, while Uncle Kurt grabbed Patti's wrist in a grip like a vice and pulled her over to one of Art & Ellis' comfortable reclining couches.

"Now then mein liebling" Kurt said with lust in his voice. "Let's have a look at how my friends are coming along with your transformation. You know I offered to set them up with a retired surgeon friend of mine who would love to make a slut like you his canvas, yes? The tits he could put on you slut...the things he could do to your body to make you into a total bimbo-whore...it is delicious to think about. Your owners have not yet agreed to meet with him but I will continue to work on them. Nothing would please me more than to see you put under the knife and made into a hyper-feminized freakshow of a tarted-up slut. What fun it would be to alter your body forever and to play around with any number of extreme alterations just to see what a human twink-whore like you can be made to endure."

Patti was eternally grateful that she did not belong to Uncle Kurt...but that still did not change the fact that for tonight, she was under the fat German asshole's total control and she knew she would suffer for it.

"I have decided to stretch you tonight gurl." Daddy Kurt announced. I have brought with me a collection of mein schwanzes, and we will see how many thick rubber cocks your little sissycunt can be made to pleasure. I have even brought a nice thick pair of rubber gloves, liebleing, and if you are good...or perhaps even if you are not, Uncle Kurt will put his hand up your cunt and explore around inside your gurlyboi-pussy with his nice big fist. Tar-Baby will be busy keeping your Daddies satisfied for the entire night so it will be up to you to make sure that Uncle Kurt does not get bored.

Now though liebling, your Daddies have told me how much you enjoy a refreshing drink of hot juice, so get down on your little slutty knees and fish out mein schwanz...I have a nice full bladder of piss that I have been saving up for hours to quench your thirst. Once you have drunk it all, we will go to your Daddies' bedroom and start opening that cunt of yours...now...drink!"

Her head squeezed between Kurt's soft fleshy thighs, with his short fat plug of a cock stuffed in her mouth while he unloaded a full bladder of piss, Patti gulped and swallowed and struggled for air as the older sadist kept her pinned where she was, unable to move until he had finished draining himself down her throat. As the last drops were suctioned from his prick, he relaxed his legs and the vice that had secured the sissy-boi's head was relaxed enough for her to kneel upright gasping for air.

"Now then liebling" Kurt cooed as he cupped Patti's flushed face in his hand and then stuck his pudgy thumb in her mouth... "why don't you show Uncle Kurt what those plump shiny cock-pleasers are capable of, yes?"

Patti sucked and slurped on the fat man's huge thumb like a baby sucking on a teat. Swirling her tongue around like she'd been taught, her mouth became awash in thick saliva worked up from having an appendage stuffed into her mouth to work on -- even if it was a thumb. It was soon replaced however, by one, and then two, and then three of the old pervert's fingers which he shoved to the back of Patti's throat and then into her throat while she choked and gagged. Maintaining his grip on her face with his other hand, Kurt laughed as the 20-year-old sissy gargled and spluttered and struggled for air as her face turned red, then purplish in color as he plumbed his thick fingers into her throat making her body wretch and her neck muscles convulse. Just as she was about to pass out both hands were quickly removed, and a thundering slap was delivered straight across Patti's face partly to bring her back to her senses, and mostly for Kurt's pure enjoyment as he loved punishing a slave.

Struggling to raise his bulk from the deep sofa, Kurt Pohl stepped over the crumpled body of the sissy slave at his feet and simply walked away toward the bedroom.

"Follow me sissy-whore...on your hands and knees like a good little fotze". Willing herself to obey as she had been taught by months of domination at the hands of her daddies, Patti struggled to her hands and knees and crawled down the hallway and past Uncle Kurt as he held the bedroom door open for her.

Once Uncle Kurt had Patti stripped naked except for her collar and a set of suction cup nipple clamps with a twistable handle to tighten their pinch and increase their torturous bite on her tits, he secured her wrists to her ankles with two sets of cuffs and retrieved his duffel bag from the front entryway. As he made his way past the dungeon doorway, he could hear the crack of thick leather against bare flesh and the muffled moans of Tar-Baby who was being mercilessly used by Art and Ellis.

Dumping the contents of his bag onto the bed in front of Patti, the sissy could see a series of items tumble out and lay ominously in front of her face which was pressed sideways onto the mattress given her position of having her ass in the air, and her arms pulled back through her legs only to be tightly secured to her ankles. Kurt's well-worn black leather harness was there, as were four separate larger than life thick rubber cocks...each one bigger than the next as the submissive gurl allowed her eyes to roam from one to the other. A pair of thick black elbow length industrial rubber gloves had also tumbled out, as had a stout penis gag that Patti knew was going to be excruciatingly secured deep into her mouth and throat while she was used for Uncle Kurt's pleasure.

The first thing the 70-year-old German did was strip off his clothes, and Patti could see his corpulent sagging body in all it's disgusting glory in the full-length wall mirror. Strapping on and then cinching in his leather harness, Kurt selected the smallest of his cocks to insert into the metal ring of the harness so that he could start fucking his bitch. While Kurt waddled over to retrieve the gag to stuff into Patti's mouth, she got a close-up look at the eight-inch-thick flesh-colored dildo that would soon be opening up her boi-pussy. Once the dominant pig had his slut bound, gagged, and positioned as he liked, he took up position behind her and slathered his hard fake cock in Crisco and placed its flared head at the puckered lips of Patti's sissycunt. Simply by shifting his weight forward, the sissy had no defense substantial enough to keep the nearly 250 lb man's penis from splitting her open.

With a groan into and around her penis gag, Patti experienced the slow, steady filling of her ass-passage by eight thick inches of her assailant's hard rubber cock. Once bottomed out in the sissy's pussyhole, Kurt paused for only a moment before setting up a rhythm of long-dicking the trussed up little sissywhore for what would be 30 minutes per cock...multiplied by four thick cocks which topped out at a full 12 inches in length with a girth that Patti would not be able to fully encircle with one of her little gurly-boy hands. By the time Kurt was through with Patti she would be nicely gaped open for the next part of his plan for the night.

Down the hall behind the closed door to the dungeon playroom, Art and Ellis were thoroughly enjoying testing Tar-Baby's limits and tolerance for pain and abuse as they now had the young black slave tightly secured into predicament bondage while they had their way with him. Screwed into the floor by several four-inch decking screws into each one, were a pair of black 20-hole steel toed boots, which the muscular slave had been forced to put his feet into. Laced and mercilessly tightened around his sinewy calves, the captive slave was now effectively bolted to the floor. His wrists were cuffed behind his back, and a rope was fed through the cuffs and up to a pulley in the ceiling that was located a few feet forward from where the young man stood.

Art reeled in the rope pulling Tar-Baby's musclebound arms upward behind him forcing the black to double over at the waist. Art kept pulling until the slave's body was parallel to the floor and the slave's shoulders both felt like they would dislocate. The pressure on the slave's wrists, shoulders, and upper back was immense, but Art and Ellis did not stop there. Ellis placed an s-hook through the silver ring dangling from Tar-Baby's nasal septum and proceeded to hang a three-pound sandbag weight from the hook to painfully stretch the bottom-boy's piercing and cause his eyes to tear up. The same treatment was applied to the rings in the slave's nipples and with the well-hung black bull's PA piercing as well.

From behind, Art and Ellis stood one to each side. Ellis having chosen a broad leather razor strap, and Art having selected a wooden paddle with the Vibram rubber sole of a work-boot affixed to its surface, the two older men took turns pummeling the slave's ass-globes with their respective weapons until even Tar-Baby's jet-black skin seemed to glow pink and then red.

Spittle and mucous dripped and poured from the slave's nose and mouth as his Masters punished and abused his ass...Tar-Baby screaming into his red rubber ball gag with each swat. Once the two older Doms were both dripping with sweat, they rested by relaxing on the leather loveseat at the side of the playroom while they watched Trey quiver and shake...struggling from the bondage position and agonizing from the treatment to his ass.

"You want to go first Ellis...or should I go first?" Receiving a response from his partner that he indeed should have first crack at the black slave's pussy hole, Art selected a 10-inch man-rammer handled dildo. With the sweat from Trey's ass as lube, the retired trucker shoved the phallus straight up the slave's ass right to the hilt which caused another muffled scream into the gag. Art reamed the black boy's hole for 10 minutes with the thick rubber cock before pulling it free and plugging his own hard prick in balls deep in its place. Furiously fucking the young buck, Art worked his meat in and out until with a roar he flooded Kurt's personal sex slave with a thick heavy load of cum.

After Ellis had done the same, they released Tar-Baby from the bent over bondage position but left him strapped into the boots that were screwed to the floor so that he could not move. It was time for one of Art's favorite activities...having a human punching bag. Back when he was a trucker, he'd been in plenty of scraps and was a decent boxer. Now with Tar-Baby's hands still secured behind his back, his feet booted and screwed to the floor, and a rope extending from the D-ring in his slave collar to another pulley in the ceiling which having been pulled tight kept him bolt upright...Ellis laced up Art's boxing gloves and sat back to enjoy the show.

Body blows, upper cuts, and punches to the face gave the 65-year-old a great workout and the 20-year-old a series of bruises and a split lip. When Art would take a break to rest, Ellis would work increasingly large butt-plugs into Tar-Baby's manhole and then stroke his big black cock until he was nearly ready to cum, never allowing him to climax and blow his load. Just as he would get close, Art would deliver a kick or a punch to the balls that would fill the young black slave's groin with deep, excruciating aching pain. On and on it went until needing to unload yet another load of cum, each man used the slave's warm swollen wet mouth after they had released him from his bonds and forced him to his knees.

Meanwhile, in the master bedroom, Patti was stretched around Uncle Kurt's thick rubber-covered wrist as he had finished fucking and opening her sissyhole, only to stuff it with a handful of Crisco and then his rubber gloved fist. Working his hand in and out, punch-fucking her and sometimes just leaving his hand and wrist deep inside of her while she blubbered and frothed at the mouth from the humiliation and the pain, Kurt had Patti's cunt-lips swollen and engorged to epic proportions.

"Yes fotze" he cooed... "that gurlyboy labia of yours will be permanently swollen and thickened by the time your Uncle Kurt is done with you, yes? You will be able to bend over and show every real man what a complete slut you are with a swollen dripping pussy just begging to be stretched and fucked and impregnated with hot cum...hot piss...or whatever a real man decides to stuff or deposit inside of you."

Patti had slept only a few minutes in the fat naked man's bear hug after he had finished fisting her cunt and drifted off to sleep wrapping the tiny slave up in his arms, snoring like a hibernating bear. She had slipped out as dawn broke, dressed in her babydoll nightie and pink slippers to make her way to the kitchen to prepare the men's morning meals. Art, Ellis, and Kurt would be hungry after a night of vigorous sex so Patti prepared more food than usual and had just finished brewing the coffee when Uncle Kurt waddled into the room wearing nothing but a white undershirt and his 10-inch rubber strap on cock. He had Patti doubled over with the full length of the silicone prick stuffed down her throat when Art and Ellis emerged with Tar-Baby in tow on his hands and knees.

"Holy shit!" Art exclaimed as he looked at Patti and then at his partner Ellis... "look at the fucking size of her goddamn cunt-lips!"

Kurt slid his rubber dick free of Patti's throat, and the three men sat and ate as Kurt detailed for Art and Ellis how they could make the changes to Patti's boy-labia permanent and have a juicy thickened set of lips on her cunt all the time. Tar-Baby had been secured in the trunk of Kurt's car and awaited the trip home, while the older men leisurely enjoyed their food and conversation.

Patti froze as she made her way to the coffee maker to retrieve the carafe to refill the men's mugs when she heard Daddy Ellis say... "Kurt maybe you should introduce us to that doctor friend of yours after all...."

The remainder of the week was uneventful if not predictable for Patti. Mornings consisted of her preparing the breakfast orders of her Daddies as well as being fed her daily dose of female hormone and the piss of both dominant men. She completed chores that amounted to every domestic duty around the house while the two retired men lounged and relaxed. Mixed in each day were ass-fuckings, blowjobs, and multiple forms of sexual exploitation that were so commonplace to Patti that she hardly took notice of them anymore...all just part of the daily routine.

There had been one change, however.

Although in the end Ellis and Art decided not to entertain drastic surgical changes for their sissygurl slave and declined once again to be put in touch with Kurt's retired Plastic Surgeon friend, they discovered how amazing Patti's engorged cunt-lips felt wrapped around their hard cocks. While they did not want her cunthole permanently opened and dilated as they both liked a nice tight fuck, they did want to keep the plumped up swollen and inflamed lips as a means of both increasing their pleasure and ratcheting up Patti's humiliation.