Santa Rosa Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Patti is degraded as a slut at a kinky dinner party.
2k words
4.56
12.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assembled group of friends had chatted, eaten, laughed, and drank for nearly 90 minutes by the time Carson announced it was time for dessert. The assorted slaves had remained quiet, obedient, and on display.

Fido was curled up in his cage and had actually fallen asleep... "slave" was motionless as a rubber-clad statue and nobody could tell if it was asleep or awake and its face was totally obscured by its thick latex hood.

Peters had been busy serving Edmund and Harrison their food.

Patti was squirming as much as her pinioned position on the desk chair would allow -- strictly gagged and impaled on the thick rubber dildo, she had nearly finished her lines and had gone through several of her crayons to do so. Her chin was covered in drool and the streaked make-up on her face made her look like a mess.

Tapping Dirk on the head as the signal to slide his wet mouth off of his cock which had climaxed twice during dinner, the Dutch youth sat up so that the rest of the diners could see his flushed face and his wet drooling lips which he licked hungrily to slurp up the remainder of his sugar Daddy's last load of sperm.

"Get those booty shorts off and start serving dessert to our guests" Carson demanded. Dirk was only too eager to oblige as the skin-tight shorts had been painfully compressing his enormous cock for the entire time that he had been doubled over in Carson's lap, with the two Viagra he'd been fed prior to the party causing his cock to swell and harden like an iron bar desperate for release.

Dirk retrieved the silver tray from the sideboard which was laden with pastries, pieces of fruit, sauces, and other delights, and then made his way back over to Carson's chair.

The host announced how the final course of the meal was to proceed, which turned out to be a cross between enjoying the sweetened treats and a game of edging the horny Dutch rent-boy to the point that his Viagra-enhanced cock would be cascading with pre-cum and driving him wild with desire. The youth possessed a true 10-inch cock. Thick...eager...virile...and desperate to climax and deliver an enormous load of heavy thick cum.

"I'll start, shall I?" Carson asked rhetorically as he grabbed a small dish of decadently rich dark chocolate sauce from the tray, suspended over a small candle to keep it liquid...warm...sensual.

Using a miniature spoon to ladle out an amount of the delicious sauce, Carson began to slowly drizzle it onto Dirk's rock-hard cock causing it to flex and bounce up and down. As the Dutch boytoy was the better part of seven feet tall, standing beside Carson's chair left his straining cock at head height for the seated dinner party host.

With Dirk's flared head now nicely coated in deep dark chocolate sauce, Carson enveloped the huge penis in his mouth and began to loudly slurp and suck the sauce from it along with a copious amount of delicious precum. Consuming not one, not two, but three separate coatings of the young man's cockhead in this way, Dirk was moaning with pleasure but under strict orders from his patron not to cum unless he'd been given permission.

Satisfied for the moment, Carson motioned for Dirk to move on and offer some dessert to Kevin and Wong who were next in line to play with their food. Dirk was nearly breathless, and his cock was aching for release. Still, he dutifully made his way to the first pair of guests to be used for their enjoyment.

Perusing all that was on offer, Wong chose first and selected a large flaky croissant. Tearing off one end, he filled the pastry with voluptuous whipped cream and then positioned it at the bouncing head of Dirk's impatient cock. Slowly and sensually, Wong slid the confection down the hard shaft, twisting and turning the croissant as he did so until he could feel the young man's flared helmet trying to burst through the other end. He then turned to chat a bit with Carson as Dirk remained motionless with the upturned pastry displayed for all to see on the end of his twitching and throbbing dick.

Engrossed in conversation now with Carson, Wong remarked to Kevin that his craving for something sweet had passed, and perhaps he would enjoy the Dutch cream filled croissant in his place.

Kevin spun Dirk's hips towards him and gripped the croissant firmly in his fist squelching the thick whipped cream out of the end before sliding the whole mess up and down the shaft effectively jerking the boi in the process which elicited moans of delight and frustration from up above. Kevin placed his face right beside the hard cock and slowly nibbled and enjoyed the croissant as he worked Dirk's shaft with it, causing the 10-inch erection to be fully coated in thick whipped cream.

While Kevin licked and sucked his fingers clean, Dirk was moved along to Sal by a firm smack on his ass. The big Italian had him stand between himself and Gino so that they could both enjoy him at the same time. They each took turns selecting strawberries from an ornate porcelain bowl on the tray before slathering them around in the remnants of the whipped cream that still coated Dirk's hard shaft before popping them into their mouths.

Once, while Gino was scraping up the remainder of the cream, Sal twirled a particularly juicy berry around the piss slit of the Dutch boi's flared head until it was glistening with precum that was now constantly oozing from the rock-hard cock. Biting into the sweet flesh of the bright red fruit, Sal declared that he quite liked the taste of Dutch bois, prompting a chorus of laughter from around the table.

Dirk was then beckoned over by Ellis.

Standing on the silver tray was a tall slender bottle of dessert wine that had a long, tapered neck about four inches in length. Ellis lifted the bottle from the tray and poured a generous glass for himself, and one for Art. He then asked Carson if the boi had been thoroughly cleaned out before the dinner party had begun. The host laughed and assured his guests that no less than four deep enemas of carbonated spring water had been filtered up inside of Dirk's boy-hole and that it was sparkling clean...and ready to be enjoyed.

Grinning, Ellis then handed the bottle to Art who was now holding a small jar of golden honey, swirling the honey dripper around in the amber sweetness. Tilting and rotating the long neck of the bottle, Art coated the green glass with the sticky substance and allowed it to slowly drip downwards before spreading out around the wider body of the bottle.

Positioned between his thighs, Dirk could now feel Art twisting and swirling the end of the bottle against his anus, coaxing it upward and inward lubed by the viscous sweetness of the liquid honey. Fucking it deep into the boi's bum, Art did not stop once the four-inch neck had disappeared all the way inside of Dirk's ass.

The Dutch gigolo moaned as he felt the bottle powered by Art's strong right arm open and fully dilate his hole around the thick green glass. Really working it now, the retired trucker began to power fuck the Dutch boytoy with the make-shift dildo and coated the walls of his rectum with deliciously sugary honey. After about five minutes Art ordered Dirk to bend over as if he were going to put his tray on the floor.

While Dirk was briefly doubled over, Art turned the bottle upward and delivered a glass full of desert wine into his bumhole, adding to the honey-nectar coating he'd already smeared around on Dirk's insides making him even more desperate to be allowed to cum.

Just one couple to go.

Peters motioned for the now sexually frustrated young Dutchman to join him at his serving table, where he had busily been preparing to make the young man ready to deliver dessert to Harrison and Edmund. Both English gentlemen had decided to finish their meal with a perverted version of Lancing Mess... a less well-known version of Eton Mess which both men had enjoyed ever since their school days at Harrow.

Dirk was directed to put the silver tray down and drape his 6'6" frame over-top of Peters' serving table. Laid out were two peeled bananas, and a turkey baster filled with thick clotted cream.

Once the Dutchman was properly positioned, Peters worked in an open hole butt plug. With the silicone rubber plug now fully seated, Peters gave each of his Masters a dessert spoon made of Sterling Silver.

While Edmund and Harrison spread their napkins on their laps, Peters broke each of the bananas into three equal pieces and proceeded to stuff one piece of fruit up into Dirk before chasing it with a squirt of clotted cream from the nozzle of the baster. Repeating the process until the moaning sub-boi was fully stuffed with the entirely of both of the large bananas and the full amount of cream, Peters placed two plates each containing one delicate meringue nest on the tray beside the prostrated submissive and picked up a long-handled soft silicone spatula.

Inserting the spatula through the open hole plug Peters began to stir and combine the fruit and the cream inside of the human mixing bowl.

Scraping the soft rubber utensil against the walls of Dirk's pussy as well as his prostate, Peters manipulated his Masters' dessert until the decibel level of the Dutchman's moaning and obvious desire to be allowed to cum reached a fever pitch.

Almost as soon as Peters had finished scooping the Lancing Mess out of Dirk and dolloped it onto Edmund and Harrison's meringues the boi lurched upright...began to twitch and spasm...and gasped out a begging plea to Carson which was clearly a precursor to what was soon to be an uncontrollable climax.

"Oh all right" Carson said as he waved his hand in the air. "I guess you've earned it but don't make a damn mess all over the place -- if you have to shoot go cover that simpering sissybitch with your load".

Dirk wheeled around and immediately advanced on Patti who was still gagged and impaled on the 10-inch rippled rubber truncheon that was stuffed up her cunt as she was secured to her school desk.

Simply grabbing hold of his enormous rock hard cock he aimed the head directly at Patti's upturned face just in time to pump out not one...not two...not three... but seven full volleys of thick scalding hot cum all over Art and Ellis' mewling little sissywhore.

Gelatinous sperm splattered all over Patti, getting in her eyes, her hair, and all over her face. By the time the now exhausted Dirk was coming down from his climax, Patti was spluttering through her gag with the air she was exhaling through her nose and mouth blowing bubbles in the thick white spooge that was dripping down her face.

All the men at the table except for Harrison and Edmund who were still enjoying their desserts, nearly fell off their chairs in laughter.

Agreeing that Carson certainly knew how to serve a spectacular dessert course, Art got up and walked over to Patti to unbuckle her gag and pull it free from her aching jaws. He then directed the heaving and gasping Dirk to use his big heavy cock to smear and scoop all of his cum off of Patti's face and feed it into her mouth so that she too could have some dessert.

Looking sternly at Patti, Art directed her to obediently and hungrily slurp up all of the delicious spunk that was about to be fed to her, and to get Dirk's big thick cock hard again as quickly as she could.

Turning to the rest of the assembled group, Art announced that it might be fun to see Dirk fuck the little sissybitch silly with his giant schlong as the after dinner entertainment.

As Art returned to his seat, all that could be heard over the chit chat going on at the table was the gagging and choking and slurping from Patti's throat as Dirk worked his meat deep into her gullet and brought himself back to a full 10-inch boner that would soon be impaling the 20-year-old sissyslave for the enjoyment of the dominant men who controlled her life.