Santa Rosa Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Patti's Daddies hire a full time trainer for their slut.
2.9k words
4.72
11.4k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the fantastic meal, Carson!" Art and Ellis chimed as they waved goodbye to their host and swung their SUV down the driveway and out on to the main road.

The older men made idle chit chat while ignoring the younger sissy strapped into place in the back seat, forced to sit on a large trash bag so that the cum dripping out of her would not mark the leather seats.

After Dirk had pumped his enormous first load of cum all over her face, Patti had been removed from her punishment school desk, and positioned face down on the dining table with her feet dangling in mid-air and her miniskirt pushed up over her hips to expose her slut-hole for all the men to see.

Then Carson's young Dutch boyfriend with his thick 10-incher back to full mast buggered Patti with abandon as his giant cock had been under lock and key for a week and needed to unload more enormous loads of cum. He worked over Patti's hole, cheered on by her owners who told him they wanted her stretched wide open and used as dirty tranny slut.

At six and a half feet tall Dirk had the leverage he needed to keep the sissy-slave pinned down while she was power fucked, debased by the fact the dishes had not even been cleared from the table and her face was smeared in leftovers on one of the plates of unfinished food while she was being raped. Her silicone ball gag had been replaced after slurping up Dirk's initial load of cum so all that could be heard while she was being taken from behind were whimpers and moans as well as the Dutchman's grunts of satisfaction.

After a solid hour of ass-fucking, Patti was a blubbering mess. When Dirk finally pulled out, the thick engorged lips of her pussyhole spasmed and twitched as if by relfex, belching out globs of thick white semen that ran down her inner thighs. Her make-up was grotesquely smeared, and she looked like a cheap slut who had been brutally gang banged. The psyche of Patrick, still present within the sissified persona of Patti felt deep shame and humiliation as the assembled audience ogled her gaping asshole and commented on what a disgusting whore she was as if she were not even in the room.

"You're awfully quiet back there, slut!" Art mused, laughing at his own joke knowing full well Patti was still silenced by the ball gag.

"You put on quite a show spreading your legs like a dirty slut and offering yourself to that big Dutch boy Patti. Had we known you were that eager to be cornholed by huge cocks we'd have advertised for some bulls to come over and open you up weeks ago. Guess we're just going to have to up the ante on stretching you out and working over that hungry cunt of yours now won't we honey?"

Patti began to sob and cry in the back seat of the SUV, much to the delight of her two owners. Now they knew for sure that they had completely broken her and could do with her as they saw fit. She was a total slave...an obedient whore...and an object to be humiliated and degraded in whatever manner their perverted minds could conceive.

The next couple of weeks saw the household return to as much of a normal routine as could be described for their very out of the ordinary circumstances. Patti performed all the domestic duties, sucked and serviced cock each and every day, and behaved like a compliant subservient sissy-slave. Her budding titties continued to plump up and her body softened all over because of the hormone pills.

A heavy pounding knock on the door marked the beginning of another turning point in Patti's life.

"Get the door Patti. That will be a guest we've invited over to meet you. His name is Tariq and if everything works out you and he will become very well acquainted."

The sissygurl did exactly as Daddy Ellis had ordered, and soon returned leading the invited guest to where he and Daddy Art were seated by the pool.

Tariq Reza was almost 45 years old -- a full twenty years younger than either Ellis or Art, but still more than twice the age of young Patti. Keeping up with the necessary training to ensure ongoing psychological as well as physical subservience of their slave was a great deal of work, and the two daddies had decided that paying a full-time trainer would free them up simply to enjoy Patti's transformation, without having the burden of doing the training themselves. They could have Patti customized...tell her trainer exactly what they wanted her to be able to do...and he would make it happen. A made-to-order cum-guzzling sissywhore. What a perfect idea.

"Sissy -- go inside and prepare lunch and then serve it out here once its ready. While you're busy in the kitchen Daddy Art and I will have a chance to chat with Tariq."

Tariq was exactly what Art and Ellis had been looking for -- and when he realized that what the two old queers had been offering him was for real and not some kind of a scam -- he eagerly agreed to move in and take over the training of their young submissive house-slut.

Having grown up on the rough streets of Turbat in Blochistan, Tariq Reza was a Pakistani by birth with deep family roots in Southeastern Iran. His father and mother had moved across the border in search of work just before he was born, eventually raising a family of four boys and one girl in their new home. Tariq had left his homeland behind at the age of thirty, moving to America to find his fortune.

He was not a huge man at 5'10" tall but was powerfully built with broad muscled shoulders and a thick chest. He sported a large firm belly, a broad flat nose, and deep-set jet-black eyes shaded by a bushy set of eyebrows that merged in the middle giving him a menacing and mean appearance that matched his disposition. Tariq was tough as nails and had a mean streak a mile wide owing to the years of street-fighting and settling arguments with his fists when he was a youth.

Art and Ellis assured Tariq that any time outside of her duties around the house, servicing their needs, and of course her training, would be his to use with her as he saw fit. He would be paid well, have free room and board in the renovated pool house, and be expected to keep Patti in line and well behaved as an ultra-submissive sex slave. They made sure that Tariq was clear on the fact that they wanted her totally incapable of any disobedient behaviour, and able to be used for whatever type of extreme B&D play that they desired.

"We want her transformed into a dumb, obedient, fully feminized sissy whore who is desperate to be used by real men for their pleasure and terrified of what might happen to her if she fails to provide total and complete pleasure to her betters. Think you can handle that Tariq?"

Tariq assured the two men that indeed he could, and he still had the maniacal grin on his face when Patti returned with their lunch. Art and Ellis delighted in the look of trepidation and fear on Patti's face when they told her that Tariq would be moving in and taking over as her full-time handler and trainer.

"You will obey Tariq as you obey both of us...and he has full authority to discipline you as he sees fit. He will make you into the best and most obedient sissy you can possibly be so pay attention and work hard. Remember that you exist to serve -- and if you cannot serve as we require, well, then there is no reason for you to exist now is there, bitch?"

Patti swallowed hard, and nervously glanced over at Tariq who was leering at her and licking his lips while openly rubbing the crotch of his tight blue jeans. For the duration of the meal his eyes raked over her scantily clad body and the outline of his erect cock was clear for all to see. Conversation over lunch consisted of a history lesson for Tariq about how Patrick had been secured and transformed so far, as well as making clear the fact that Art and Ellis had more changes they wished to see made as he took control of her and oversaw her ongoing training.

One thing Tariq despised was weakness. Growing up as he did, only the strong who were willing to fight for themselves and suffer the consequences survived. He had nothing but disdain for this "Patrick" who in his view had allowed these two perverted old men to take advantage of him and turn him into their plaything. For that alone, this sissy-bitch slave he had been hired to handle deserved to suffer.

The first order of business Tariq suggested, was for him to conduct an inspection of Patti and to find out from Art and Ellis what their immediate needs were in terms of changes that needed to be made. Tariq grabbed her and roughly ripped off her clothes ordering her to stand perfectly still, and not to make a sound if she knew what was good for her.

Silently, Patti stood in the midday sun as her owners and the swarthy Middle Eastern man ogled her and discussed her like she was a piece of meat they were eying up at a butcher shop. In actual fact...not so far from the truth.

"She needs bigger tits" Art announced. "Which we're working on with hormones but in the meantime see what you can do about those nipples of hers. We'd like them much thicker and standing out from her chest as far as you can get them. The more they poke through the fabric of her outfits in public the more we can display her as an over-sexed little tranny-whore. We're thinking about getting her a giant set of sissy-slut knockers but in the meantime we'll settle for some thick and meaty sow-teats that we can torture and enjoy."

"And her cunt" Ellis added. "Recently we were at a dinner party and by the end of the night Patti's hole was very widely stretched and delightfully swollen. We'd really like to see how opened-up you can get her and ideally make her gape a bit so that her sluthole never fully closes. The bigger and wider the better Tariq! Big swollen cunt lips...big gaping slutty pussy hole. Make sure she can tighten up enough to be useful when we want to fuck her, but otherwise we want to see her with a permanently inflamed over-used sissy-slit between those cheeks."

The conversation continued for an hour with Patti required to stand stock-still, her pale flesh sweltering in the afternoon Californian sun. Sweat ran down her body in rivulets and while she was not allowed to take part in the discussion, she was the only topic of the discussion and was horrified by some of what Daddy Art and Daddy Ellis had in store for her at the hands of her new trainer.

Tariq assured them that he could easily handle the little shit and would make sure that she would never even dream of disobedience. He assured them that she would be begging them to use her as a dirty disgusting whore, and then be grateful afterward for being allowed to be their personal private sex-slave.

"I think I already know the answer to this...but how subservient and desperate to please you do you want this little whore to be? If you truly want her to understand that her very life depends upon your happiness and satisfaction, just nod your heads."

Both men vigorously nodded up and down while rubbing their hands together in anticipation.

As a result, the first thing the Pakistani-born trainer insisted upon was that Patti should receive nothing to drink -- nothing -- except piss from a man's cock. She needed to learn what it meant for her inferior existence as a sissy to depend upon something that true superior males simply eliminate and flush down the toilet. Art explained that Patti was already used in this way, to which the trainer replied, "does she beg you for it?" Admitting to the fact that she did not, Tariq assured Art and Ellis that inside of a week, Patti would be on her knees begging and pleading to be allowed to swallow their piss.

And he was right.

As a first step Tariq insisted that Patti be given nothing whatsoever to eat or drink for two full days. All her regular duties around the house continued without disruption, but to comply with the trainer's plan only her cunt-hole could be used for her owners' release. Tariq did not even want Patti to have cumloads to eat for the time being.

To heighten the torture, in the midday heat Patti was ordered to prepare pitchers of ice-cold lemonade under the watchful eye of Tariq, and then serve them to Art and Ellis by the pool. For just two old men she had to prepare three large pitchers of the delicious drink hand squeezing all of the lemons, and was then ordered to stand in the sun at attention and watch them drink it as they relaxed in the shade. When they were finished, Tariq ordered Patti to take all the remaining lemonade and pour it down the drain.

Whenever any of the men needed to urinate, Patti was to kneel beside the toilet with her hands behind her back and watch. The thirstier she became, and the drier her mouth got, the more undeniable the cravings became.

On the third day, suffering from exhaustion and dehydration, Patti was presented with a choice by Tariq as he gulped down a large tumbler of ice water. "Understand slut that I don't care whether you live or die...that I enjoy watching you suffer. At my suggestion your owners have agreed that little boi-whores like you deserve nothing to drink except for the piss of a real man. Starting now you will learn and understand that the waste a male must expel from his bladder to keep himself healthy is the only fluid that will in fact keep you alive. You will drink it with gratitude when it is offered, and you will respectfully ask for it when you are thirsty. Never forget that if your owners are displeased with you all they need do is deny you the privilege to gulp down their piss and you will end up exactly like you are now."

Patti nodded that she understood and watching Tariq savor the large glass of ice water had her licking her dry chapped lips. As the sadistic trainer swallowed the last of the liquid he unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his muscular torso and rock hard belly -- the olive skin of his Iranian heritage covered in a mat of thick coarse jet-black chest hair. He also undid the fly of his shorts and allowed his soft fleshy prick to flop out in full view, a solitary drop of piss just barely beginning to form at the opening of his slit.

"You will not last another full day my little whore without having something to drink. I have already told you what the rules are in this regard, so unless you wish to die I suggest you think about how you might go about convincing me to allow you to gulp down the full bladder of piss that I need to discharge. Please me, and it will be yours...please me not, and you will watch it get flushed needlessly down the drain and bring you one step closer to, well, you know."

Patti dropped to her knees and begged Tariq to let her have something to drink...to feed her his hot manly piss and allow her to swallow it down so that he might have some relief without having to disturb his relaxation by going to find a toilet. That it would be an honor for her to be taste and savor the piss of such a masculine superior man as she was nothing but a stupid and useless little sissywhore.

Tariq smiled, and silently signaled to Patti that she had permission to latch on to his cock and take what he had to offer her. The young slut swallowed the big man's soft cock to the root, and the dominant trainer sat back in his chair fingering and playing with his thick nipples as he listened to his charge gulping and swallowing down his load that now flowed like a torrent from his cockhead directly down Patti's eager throat.

After finding and then begging both of her owners to add their loads of piss to Tariq's, three full loads of man-piss sloshed around in Patti's empty stomach as she made her way back to the pool house for the daily training on her cunt-hole and mouth-pussy. She was so relieved to have had something to alleviate the excruciating thirst imposed by her trainer's order that she be denied both food and drink, that it did not dawn on her how happy she was to have been used as a human toilet not once, not twice, but three times in quick succession.

Tariq's re-wiring of Patti's brain had begun...first a man-piss craving sissy toilet gurl...next a nymphomaniac feminized bimbo-boy desperate to have her holes worked, stretched, punished, and abused.