Santa? Satan? Whatever... Pt. 01

Story Info
An aspiring DJ starts to think she’d do anything for talent.
1.6k words
4.56
850
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is my first attempt at a multi part erotic story and is a bit different in that themes and characters that are common in my writing make an appearance but are not the main characters or themes.

---

She found herself at the entrance to the cave, the creature beckoning her in with an evil sneer on his face. She followed hesitantly behind looking around every corner. The creature led with a torch, deeper into the dark cave. The deeper they got the darker and more ominous it got. The torch in the cloaked guides hand flickered more rapidly and erratically. The shadows on the rough walls danced more violently. Slowly the sound of hammering and clanging appeared and then grew. The sounds were not warm and wonderful but aggressive and belabored. While the sounds didn't get any warmer the temperature did. As a matter of fact, the rising temperature provided the only bit of solace as she followed the hobbling guide down into the hole. Even so, she clutched her cape closer to her body. The menacing creature leading her had taken every opportunity to try to peak under the loosely wrapped cape. She knew what he was and what he was after and still his crude stares made her uncomfortable. She wanted this, this was the only way to get what she wanted, she thought to herself. She took a deep breath, driven on by her want and caught backup to the guide.

----

Just months before, Ivy was warming up for her DJ set. It wasn't her first time performing but based on how all of the other sets had gone, she wasn't excited. She wanted so terribly to be famous, but to be famous she had to be great. She wasn't even good. As a matter of fact, based on the crowd's boos, she was downright bad. There wasn't any other life for her, not in her mind. She was meant to do this. She loved partying, she loved music, she wanted to travel the world and have everyone know her name. What could be more perfect than being a famous DJ?

The promoter wrapped his arm around her waist, "you ready, baby?" He smiled a too-charming smile. "Yeah, of course," she lied. She knew why she was getting these gigs, she was gorgeous. She was tall, thin, with a round perky ass and big round D-cup tits. She loved dressing to show off her curves, especially on stage. If nothing else, the crowd got to enjoy her visually for her 1 hour set even if it made their ears bleed.

She made her way to the booth, got introduced to the outgoing DJ and slid up to the controller.

30 minutes later she was making her way back to the bar with tears in her eyes. She had been excused by the promoter with a "...maybe let Marco take back over..." and a guiding hand on her lower back. Her set had gone terribly. Her songs were bad, the transitions were rough and the crowd had all but left the dance floor. The promoter jumped in before she cleared the club out.

Ivy needed a drink, and a stiff one at that. The bartender poured a heavy double, gave her a half smile and said "no charge." He must have felt bad for her. She downed her drink and made her way to the door. Getting off her set early came with a silver lining, she could make it to see her favorite DJ, Kitten, across town.

Kitten was a lot like Ivy, young, beautiful, busty, pure sex to look at, with the only difference that Kitten was talented. She was so talented that she headlined at the biggest festivals, travelled the world, had residencies in Ibiza and partied with the hottest celebrities. Ivy scrolled through the artist's instagram and felt a yearning in her heart. She clutched the phone to her chest and dreamt that it was her. She wanted that. Tears welled in her eyes, she almost began to sob but her sadness turned to anger. She thought of all of the crowds booing or making comments. She thought of the ravers snickering at her. It would never be her again. She would do anything it took.

----

DJ Kitten was unbelievable. Her performance set the club on fire. When it started the energy was good, by the time it was over people were on another level. Dancing and grooving turned into grinding and fist pumping. Couples started to make out as they danced and sweated all over each other. The couple next to her seemed to be lost in each other. If it wasn't for their bodies moving to the beat of the music Ivy would have thought they were on a different planet.

They stared into each others eyes, their hands started to wander up and down each others bodies. The man spun his gf around and she pressed her ass hard against him slowly bending forward as she wiggled her ass to the beat. He threw his head back, lost in the moment. Her skirt slowly slid up over her round ass until her bare ass was pressed against him right in the middle of the club. She ground harder as his hand worked between her body and his. Based on the expressions on both of their faces he was definitely playing with her pussy. As the beat grew his hand slowly slid up her back, the tension growing in the music and between the couple until his fingers crept into her hair. Almost in time with the couple, the beat dropped and he pulled her hair tight and slammed his hips forward. She screamed out inaudibly, covered by the sound of the music.

He pumped his hips in time with the music, each thrust bringing the girl to another seemingly silent scream. He was inside her. He was definitely fucking her right here on the dance floor. 'Holy fuck,' thought Ivy, "could this really be happening!?" She looked around the room to see if anyone else had noticed the couple fucking right in the middle of the crowd. She quickly realized that no one else noticed because it seemed like almost everyone else was fucking or close to it. The music seemed to drive everyone mad with lust and pleasure. She watched as hands slid under dresses or down pants. She watched as one guy kissed all down his girls neck, her head thrown back, mouth open, she was staring straight at Ivy but couldn't see her at all.

Every transition and beat drop brought more sexual energy to the crowd and seemed to bring everyone further from social norms. The couple fucking in front of her had bumped into another couple. As opposed to move away or get upset, the other couple joined in. The new girl steadied the girl being fucked and kissed her as her boyfriend lifted her skirt and started fucking her from behind. The dance floor had turned into an orgy. Ivy, initially surprised and curious, was now staring and completely lost. She found that her own breathing had increased and then she realized that her hand was on her pussy. She looked down to see her legs spread on the bar stool, her skirt up over her hips exposing her tiny thong with her fingers slowly working her slit. She stared down as she leaned against the bar. Was this even her body? She felt like she was having an out of body experience as she played with her pussy. She couldn't stop. Then another beat drop hit and her fingers plunged into her wet and waiting hole. She threw her head back and gave into the music driven lust. She watched the couples fucking as she pounded her slit with 2 fingers. What the fuck was she doing? Really? Was she crazy? Was she really fingering herself in a club in front of everyone? She had to get out of here, but she had to cum. She slammed her drink down and ran for the closest emergency exit. She rammed through the door and found herself in a concrete side hallway near the stage. She leaned against the wall and her hand slid down her body quickly finding her pussy again. She slid to the floor and kept pounding her pussy with her fingers. She could hear the beat through the walls and feel it in her chest. Her hands worked in time with the music, slowly building. She grabbed her tits with her free hand, her fingers working her body furiously until the beat grew to a fervor and her body couldn't take it any more. She screamed out as she came. Her orgasm seemed to flow through her and her pussy throbbed with the seemingly endless beat. Every bass note made her swollen and sensitive clit vibrate and sent another small after shock through her body. For the first time in her life she was glad to hear Kitten's set end.

She had definitely been turned on by music before but this was other worldly. The crowd erupted in cheers and Ivy found herself panting and trying to recover on the cold concrete floor. Her ears rang, her pussy throbbed and she just tried to catch her breath. She tried to understand what had just happened as she recovered from her other worldly orgasm.

Just then she heard a voice "Hey kid, you ok?" She looked up and her eyes locked with the girl standing over her, it was Kitten.