Santa's Cum Rag Pt. 01

Story Info
Trisha finally getting what she wants from Santa.
1.1k words
3.89
14.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. Just 18yo Trisha lying on the couch with her legs spread wide. Just a faint buzzing sound from her vibrator and low exhilarating moans.

Pushing the vibrator in an out a light sloshing sound appears as her juices splatter on the cushions.

A jingle from the bells is heard from outside a magical fireplace appears and down cums Santa. Big sack full of toys bellowing "HOE HOE HOE" What do we have here it says you've been a naughty girl. I'm changing that you look like a good girl, don't stop playing Santa wants to watch.

The loud jingle as Santa loosens up his belt and down cum Santa's big reg pants. A huge throbbing veiny cock dripping with precum pointed at Trisha's lips.

"Don't stop playing Trisha just suck on this while you have fun." Santa moans as he feels her soft tongue licking and lapping at the end of his big pulsing rod. Moaning and pushing the vibrator deeper as she cums again. She starts sucking the end of his fat cock leaking his fertile magical cum. Coating her lips with the precum and the drool running down her neck she gags and takes his cock deep into her throat.

Santa pushing his hips back and forth, fucking Trisha's face relentlessly. "Oh my god you're such a good girl Santa's been busy all night he needs this relief and you're making my dick feel soo good." Santa moans as his balls bounce off the bottom of her cheek.

Santa wrapping and twisting his fist into Trisha's hair pulling her head back and forth. "Gag on that cock you fucking slut Santa's going to take you back to the North Pole. You're going to be my personal whore." Santa screams as his cock pumps deep into Trisha's throat, bulging her neck as she cums once more hearing Santa's naughty words. Squirting across the room and plastering the glass on the window with her juices and streaming down the sill. Her eyes streaming as they water unable to see as she gags on Santa's stiff dick.

Trisha's legs laying flat on the couch as her body is worn out unable to cum anymore. Now being Santa's fuck rag as he moves her head back and forth. Their moans and gurgles fill the room. Lifting her hand to cradle his fat low hanging balls and massaging gently.

"Yes yes yes you fucking Slut make Santa cum you bitch." Santa screams as his hips thrust back and forth even faster. Plugging her nose and his last thrust and holds. "Here it cums bitch swallow all of Santa's cum" Santa moans as he releasing a torrential wave of sperm, filling her stomach as her tight belly swells making her look pregnant. He unplugs her nose as the cum gushes from her nostrils. He smacks her face as he pulls out and spurts his final stream of sperm across her face. Leaving her a wreck on the couch and leaking cum from her mouth as she breathes heavily.

Licking her lips and swallowing the mouthful of sperm, scraping the cum from her face into her mouth and licking her fingers. "Mmmmm Santa that's exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Trisha says as she crawls into Santa's big red sack. "I'm ready to go back to the North Pole Santa to fulfill my duties as your sex slave." Trisha says lost in desire and staring as Santa with sex and lust in her eyes.

"Welcome to slavery my pet!" Santa says as he picks Trisha's body up from the couch and drapes her over his shoulder. Leaving the present by the tree and up the fireplace he goes. "Hoe Hoe Hoe" Santa says as he slaps Trisha's ass as she her breasts jiggle over his shoulder. Sitting her into the sleigh as he tosses his sack in the back. Getting behind the reins he unzips his bright red slacks. Pulling Trisha's head down to his throbbing shaft."Suck this big cock slut!" Santa moans as he feels her moist supple lips part and open to envelop his fat cockhead dripping the peppermint flavored precum.

"Mmmmm Santa your cum is soo yummy, I just love being your little slut." Trisha says as he wet tongue licks and laps over his piss slit. Wrapping her lips and tongue around his large cockhead and her drool seeping down his thick shaft."GUKKKK GUKK GUKKK GUKK!!" Trisha gags and moans as she sucks and swallows Santa's huge festive cock.

"I knew you were the right slut for the job my little slut princess. Mrs. Clause just isn't doing it for me anymore, so you'll be sleeping with Santa from here on out." Santa bellows and moans as his hips lift and thrusts his mighty cock into Trisha's loving velvety mouth. Santa holding her head down in his lap as his hips thrust up and down. Her light gasps and gurgles as he groans. The reindeer zipping through the sky and the whistling from the wind blowing over the sleigh. The cold brisk air making Trisha's nipples harden like pencil erasers. Santa reaching his hand over and pinching and rolling her nipples in-between his fingers. Santa's cock throbbing with desire and wanting from this obedient little slut sitting in the sleigh with him. Launching the remainder of his throbbing cock deep into Trisha's mouth, pushing her chin tightly against his balls. Fucking his thick dick deeper and faster into her loving mouth, listening to her loud gasps for air as he fills her throat. "Oh fuck Trisha your soo good with your mouth my dear, I can't wait to use your other holes." Santa moaning and grunting as he pushes and pulls her head back and forth onto his pulsing veiny cock.

The sleigh still whipping through the skies and through the aurora borealis. The sleigh lowering and making its descent down onto the snow as the reindeer pull the sleigh to the caves hidden entrance.

Santa unable to hold his orgasm anymore. He twists and pulls her hardened nipple as he thrusts his fat cock for its final time into Trisha's mouth. His balls simmering with his magical sperm. "Santa's cumming you fucking whore!!" Santa howls as he squirts his hot peppermint flavored sperm all over Trisha's throat and coating her soft warm tongue. Listening to her sweet submissive gulps as she swallows his festive seed. Keeping her face down in his lap and her mouth full of his dick. She lies there in total bliss and happiness as the delicious sperm swim around in her tummy and the minty flavor is exploding on her tongue.

"HOE HOE HOE Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night." Santa screams as the reach his chambers. "Now crawl in the bed bitch and wait for me!" Santa says as he slaps her cute ass and watches her 36B titties jiggles as she crawls from the sleigh over to the bed.

Trisha turning back and saying."Merry Christmas everyone, I finally got my present I've been asking for." Trisha giggling as she climbs onto the bed.

Merry Christmas 🎄