Worshipping Daddy's Cock

Story Info
Emma's Mom is away, however will her and Dad manage?
5.7k words
4.59
25.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gowonzu
Gowonzu
403 Followers

The cell phone rang out throughout the house. It took several long minutes before someone got around to answering it. Letting out an exasperated sigh, Chloe snatched the phone off the coffee table and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?" She asked into the phone. She tried to hide her annoyance in her voice.

"Chloe!" The voice on the other end of the phone called out. "How are you?"

"Oh, hey Mom," Chloe said, perking up her voice. "I was just thinking of you. How you doing?"

"Wonderful, Darling." Her Mother said with a cheery tone. "Just wonderful."

"Oh, that's great," Chloe smiled, "How's the trip going? Where even are you this time?"

"Paris, Sweetheart," Her Mother said proudly. "I already told you that."

"Oh, cool," Chloe said, immediately forgetting whatever city was mentioned. "I've always wanted to go there. Make sure you get souvenirs before you go."

This was the standard response Chloe gave whenever her mother would mention whatever city or country she was working in. It had become a habit over the years, Chloe's mother had been travelling the world for as long as she could remember.

"Of course I will, Sweetie." Her Mother chuckled.

"Awesome, We're looking forward to seeing you back home," Chloe said as she noted the date. Her mother was due to return home soon, and Chloe was surprised at how quickly the week had gone by. "Dad will pick you up from the airport tomorrow-"

"Right, about that..." Her mother cut Chloe off. "I was ringing to tell you that my business here got extended."

"By how long?" Chloe asked.

"Hmm..." Her mother thought to herself. "Still trying to get this deal through, so I'm thinking... a week. No, maybe two weeks."

"Two weeks!" Chloe balked. "You've already been gone for a week. Sheesh, looks like we won't see you for a while then, huh?"

"Aww, I'm sorry sweetie," Her mother cooed. "I'll make it up to you when I get home."

"Oh, no. It's fine," Chloe dismissed her apology. "It's cool having a Mom whose business takes her around the world. We just miss you is all."

"I miss you too, Chloe," Her mother sighed. "I miss you and I love you." She added two quick kisses to the phone.

"Naw, thanks. Love you too," Chloe smiled. "So, I guess you want me to tell Dad you won't be home tomorrow."

"If you could?" Her mother asked.

"Dad's gonna be soooo upset when he hears. Two more weeks without his wife," Chloe said with heavy sarcasm. "You just love breaking hearts don't you."

"Oh, don't be like that," Her mother chuckled back. "He's a big man. I'm sure he can manage. And if he doesn't, then I want you to take care of him. He likes you, so the news will be less upsetting if you tell him."

"I see how it is, pawning the tough conversations off on me," Chloe giggled. "How did I know you were going to say that?"

"Pretty please?" Her mother asked, most likely batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah yeah. It's fine. I'll tell him," Chloe said with an exaggerated sigh. "But you owe me."

"Of course, of course," Her mother said back. "I'll get you whatever you want."

"You know what I want, souvenirs. Lots of them," Chloe chuckled. "Alright, I'll tell him now. Have fun on your business trip, Mom. Love ya!"

"Love you too Sweetie!" Her mother called out. "Bye!"

Chloe flipped her phone closed and chuckled again to herself. She shook her head as she smiled, throwing the phone back down onto the coffee table. With a happy sigh, she turned around and called out to her father.

"Did you hear that, Daddy?" Chloe asked. Her father was sitting down in his usual chair, doing nothing in particular. "Mom won't be home for another two weeks."

"Oh, another two weeks?" Chloe's father, David, said. He smiled back at his daughter as he said it.

"I know, I'm beside myself with grief," Chloe sighed dramatically. "What about you?"

"I don't know how I'm going to handle this news," David added, a wry smile on his face.

"Mom even told me to 'take care' of you," Chloe giggled. "I guess the only thing we can do is comfort each other with some good old Daddy-Daughter activities. Whatever shall we do to pass the time?" Chloe playfully strutted over to her father, pretending to think of an activity they could do together. "We can... Go to the park?"

"Watch a movie?" David added.

"You could braid my hair like when I was a kid?" Chloe said back.

"Oh! Or what about baking?" David suggested sarcastically.

"You should bake more Dad," Chloe agreed. "I remember you made a damn good cake, back for my eighteenth. Looked great and tasted amazing. I'd kill for another one."

They both laughed at that suggestion. Chloe finally reached her father on the other side of the room. They knew exactly how they would pass the time without Mom and it wasn't going to be with baking.

"Or?... We can just keep doing what we've been doing all week," Chloe suggested, her hand gently caressing up David's leg. She leaned up close to her Father's face, a flirty smile across her face. "And I'll keep worshipping that wonderful Daddy cock of yours."

David's arms welcomed his daughter as she climbed up onto his lap. He smiled back at the girl, completely unfazed by the lewd suggestion.

"Well when you put it like that," David chuckled, feeling the curves of Chloe's ass. "I think I'll choose that option."

"Yeah?" Chloe giggled, brushing her lips across David's. "That was gonna be my choice too."

She kissed him, and David kissed her right back. The kiss deepened, their tongues tangling within one another's mouths. Their fingers ran along each other's bodies as they held each other close.

"Alright Daddy..." Chloe whispered once she pulled away. "Just get comfy in your chair. And I'll crawl up between those legs of yours." She let out another flirty giggle as her hand ran down the man's chest.

Pushing off her father, Chloe crouched down between the man's legs, inspecting the growing bulge in his pants. David for his part, leaned back into his chair and spread his legs wide enough to give Chloe some more room.

"Oh, Daddy? What's this?" Chloe asked while running her hand over her Father's growing erection. "Already 'so' hard for me. Your cock has made a lovely bulge in those pants. And I've barely even touched it yet." She ran her hand over the bulge again. "Have you been thinking about what I'm about to do today?"

"Maybe I just like the look of you from down there." David groaned back, feeling his daughter's small fingers attempt to jerk him through his jeans.

"You always said I had such pretty eyes when I looked up at you," Chloe giggled, looking up at her father, her lips covered by the tent in his pants. "What about now Daddy? Are my eyes even prettier when I'm kneeling between your legs?"

"You look beautiful, Baby." David whimpered, looking down at her.

Chloe was wearing her mother's mascara and a few other pieces from her make-up collection. Nothing too heavy, as David much preferred Chloe's natural look. Some eyeliner, red lipstick and a handful of other things to highlight her facial features.

"Thank you, Daddy," Chloe said, smiling up at the man. "What about my hair and outfit? I picked it out just for you. Don't I look so cute? It's become my favourite outfit to wear around the house this week."

For the entire week, Chloe had worn nothing but the sluttiest lingerie she had while around the house. David had bought the majority of the underwear for her, but after a week of non-stop sex, Chloe had to find alternative outfits as neither of them had done any washing.

"I can see why." David nodded with a smile on his face. He greedily drank in the view of Chloe on her knees.

Currently, Chloe had her hair tied up in a neat ponytail. She usually wore it loose throughout the day but didn't want to get any of her hair in the way when it came to cock worshipping time. She was also wearing a slinky nightie that she had found buried in her Mom's closet. It didn't fully fit her, being shorter than her mother, the nightie went a bit too far down her legs.

"Only two little straps keeping it from falling off me," Chloe said playfully, jiggling the straps on each side. "Not that you even need to take it off to see me naked. I bet you can see my breasts from this angle, can't you Daddy?"

Between the loose nightie and the angle of her kneel, David could see right down Chloe's dress. Giving him a perfect view of his daughter's hard nipples hidden under the nightie she wore.

"Bet you like that," Chloe giggled, shaking her breasts back and forth for the man. "Or what about this?"

She caressed his thighs once again. Slowly moving up to the man's erection but never touching it. Her hand would playfully slide all the way up before she would start again.

"Judging by the way your crotch keeps shifting, I'd say that you do," Chloe whispered.

David let out a soft moan as his daughter continued to tease his cock. His hands gripped the sides of his chair tighter and tighter. His breath became heavy. He felt his dick throbbing harder inside his pants.

"Oh Daddy," Chloe moaned right back. "I can feel your hard cock through your pants. You're aching for my touch."

"I don't remember raising such a brat," David growled, his patience nearing its limits.

"Okay, okay..." Chloe smiled, her hands moving up to the zipper of his jeans, "Can I pull down your pants now, Daddy? Please? I want to see how hard you are for your little girl."

"Yes, Sweetie," David said, nodding down to the girl. "You can take off Daddy's pants."

"Yay!" Chloe cheered. Carefully unbuckling the man's belt and unzipping his fly. She could already see the hard cock pointing at her, hidden behind his underwear, but she resisted the urge to lunge for it as Chloe kept tugging on the man's pants.

"Legs out please, Daddy," Chloe commanded with a smile. "We're taking them all the way off."

The man happily obeyed, straightening his legs and lifting himself out of the chair partially to allow the girl to pull the pants off fully. Once they were off him, Chloe flung the clothes in some random corner of the room and returned her hands to his legs.

David's legs were moderately muscular and hairy. The man looked good for someone in their late forties. He wasn't an athlete or anything of the like, but he maintained his health. Chloe found great joy in running her hands over the man's legs. Feeling every part of the man as she worked back up to his cock. The only thing between the girl and David's cock was the man's underwear.

"It already looks amazing, Daddy." Chloe moaned, tilting closer to his crotch and planting a kiss on the tip of his dick. A red lipstick stain stayed behind on David's underwear.

"I didn't tell you to kiss it, Baby," David said, shaking his head. "You're being such a brat today."

"I know you didn't tell me to..." Chloe whined, giving his cock yet another kiss. "I know, Daddy. But I can't look at that bulge of yours and 'not' kiss it." Once again, she leaned up to his dick and kissed. Taking the time to gently suck on the fabric of David's underwear.

"Alright..." David relented, giving in to his little girl's excuses. "I guess we need to remove this too." He gestured to his underwear, which Chloe was still staining red with lipstick marks.

With another subtle lift, David allowed Chloe to pull down the remaining piece of clothing. Chloe's eyes lit up with excitement as she saw her father's naked, erect cock.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck, Daddy," Chloe practically drooled as she chucked his underwear in the same pile as his pants. "Your cock is 'so' hard for me." She immediately returned her head back to the same position as before, breathing heavily as her Father's cock got closer to her face. She couldn't resist breathing in the scent of her Father. "Fuck... Daddy..." She inhaled again, a satisfied smile on her face. "You always smell so manly."

"Sorry, Sweetie," David chuckled, acting somewhat embarrassed with himself.

"No, I like it..." Chloe shook her head, pressing her face closer to his crotch. "I 'love' it. This scent is the best." David watched as his daughter purposely took another strong inhale of his dick. "Just as good as the taste." She added with a flirty smile, then she planted a new kiss on the tip of his dick, holding it for a long second while her tongue swirled around the head. "The taste of my Daddy's cock." She added a few more kisses, slowly painting the tip of David's cock with the red of her lips.

"Chloe... Baby..." David moaned out, feeling the light pecks around his tip and shaft.

"Can I start now, Dad?" Chloe asked, impatiently. "Where can I start? I could kiss it all the way up to the head... Or?..."

"Just..." David let out another soft groan. "Follow your nose." He said with a smile.

"Follow my nose?" Chloe giggled back. "If I do that, I end up right... here."

She pressed her face into the man's crotch, her nose brushed right up against the base of David's cock. At this level, Chloe's lips gently brushed up against her Father's ballsack. Chloe let out a moan as she instinctively kissed the moment her lips touched the skin.

"I guess you've made your choice then..." David chuckled. He extended a leg to rest on Chloe's back, gently pulling her in and holding the girl in place.

Chloe started with a few gentle kisses. The kisses quickly evolved into suckling, licking and drooling over David's balls. She swirled her tongue in a circle, Chloe was almost in a trance as she sucked on her Father's hairy, sweaty balls.

"I love your balls!" Chloe exclaimed after a short time of tongue-bathing them. "I just want to rub them all over my face... Fuck..." She returned to kissing, one after another, long kisses, short kisses, gentle rubbing with her fingers. She tried to cover every single inch of his balls with kisses, David even felt her tongue attempting to lick deeper down his taint.

"God damn, Chloe..." David groaned, leaning back into his chair as the girl did her thing. "I love you, Baby."

Chloe chuckled at her Father's reaction. She planted a few more kisses along the man's nuts and between his legs, then pulled back to admire her work. "My lipstick is already making a mess," Chloe moaned proudly. "You have little red kiss marks all over your balls, Daddy." Chloe had applied a heavy layer of lipstick just for this effect. She could only imagine how smudged it looked across her face now. "Proof of my love for you." She added, planting one final sloppy kiss on his nutsack.

At least, she planned it to be the final kiss. Looking at her messy work, she didn't feel nearly satisfied with what she had done. "But I want more," Chloe whined, looking up at her Father. "I need to show you have much I love you, Dad." Once again, she pressed her face back into David's crotch. Kissing, then licking, licking then sucking. Chloe began to make out with David's balls like the horny teenager she was.

"B-baby..." David groaned out. "You can stop now..."

"Daddy..." Chloe whined back through a mouthful of sweaty balls. "I never want this to end. I want Mom to stay on her trip forever. So that I can stay right here. Right where I belong..." She gripped David's legs as she pushed in as deep as she could. Taking his balls all the way into her mouth and massaging them with her tongue. "Looking up at you, while I suck on your wonderful balls," Chloe continued, almost unintelligible with the amount of nuts in-between her lips. "Coating then in my spit. Savouring the taste of that delicious Daddy musk."

"Chloe!" David barked an authoritative growl in his voice. "It's time to move on." Chloe instantly obeyed. Pulling herself away from the man and looking up at him. She was panting like a dog in heat, a thin line of drool still connected her to David's ballsack. "Clean it up," David ordered.

Chloe giggled in response, admiring her work before continuing. "I've made such a mess. All this drool..." She leaned back in, one more time. This time she made sure not to get distracted, only licking up the parts that were particularly covered in drool. "Sorry... I just lose myself sometimes," Chloe apologised as she lapped up the remaining drool. "Getting to taste Daddy's balls just makes me such a drooling slut," She planted one final, final kiss on his balls then pulled back for a smile. "Alright, all clean," She giggled. "Well... clean enough. Your balls will be stained red till we have our next shower."

David sighed, knowing that he'd be a mess until later tonight. "I think it's time you give this cock some much-deserved attention," His cock throbbing over Chloe's face.

Chloe practically squealed with delight as her tongue moved back onto her daddy. Starting at the base of his cock and slowly swirling up all the way to the head. David continued to groan and whimper softly as Chloe's tongue glided over the head of his cock, playfully moving over the tip.

"I can taste your precum, Daddy," Chloe moaned. "It's delicious... as always..." She continued to suck and lick on the head of his cock while her hand made its way around the shaft. Using her spit as a lubricant, Chloe started jerking it slowly while she sucked. Her little hand made David's cock look that much larger. "Yeah, you like that, Daddy?"

"Fuck yes, Baby." David moaned, placing his hand on the back of Chloe's head. "That's it..."

Chloe sped up her hand movements and her head bobbing. Bringing her other hand up to start playing with David's balls again. Her tongue was working its hardest to pleasure him. Chloe couldn't resist using this as another excuse to work her way down and plant one final, final, final kiss on her Father's balls.

"That feels good, right Dad?" Chloe asked through a mouthful of cock. "Do you want more, Dad? Want me to take more of your cock in my mouth?"

David didn't respond with words, instead pushing his daughter's head down onto his cock and urging her to take more in. As Chloe started bobbing faster her mouth closed completely around David's cock. A muffled moan escaped from the girl's throat, a moan that came out louder than she intended. She didn't want to let go of her Daddy's cock.

"Like this, Daddy?" Chloe asked while sucking even harder. "Does that feel good? I want you to feel good, Daddy. I want you to feel so fucking good."

Once again, David didn't respond with words. Instead, he let out an animalistic growl and thrust up into Chloe's throat.

"Because I love it when I make my Daddy feel good!" Chloe mumbled while getting face fucked. "That's what makes me feel good. I can go deeper... Daddy can make me go deeper... Let me show you how good I can make you feel. Let me be a good girl for my Daddy!"

Eventually, her words were blocked out entirely by the relentless assault of cock jamming up into the girl. Her enthusiastic moans and chokes were the only sign that she was still desperately begging more dick to be shoved down her throat. Her eyes screamed at the man, telling him not to stop, not to slow down until David was ready.

His thrusting became more erratic, and slowly he relied on Chloe to take over the final stretch as he relaxed again into his chair.

"Are you close?" Chloe asked, still trying her damnedest to throat David's cock. "You're close aren't you, Daddy? Do it! Cum for me!" She begged, staring up at her Father, refusing to break eye contact for even a second. "Cum down your little girl's throat! I want it. I want it all Daddy! Please!" She bobbed up and down, again and again. Spurred to move faster with the promise of a creamy reward on its way. "Cum for me, cum for me, cum for me!"

David growled out again, placing two hands on the back of his Daughter's head and holding her down as he let out a torrent of cum down the girl's throat. He held her there, forcing her to swallow everything lest she start choking for real. Not that Chloe minded in the slightest, this was exactly what she begged for.

Gowonzu
Gowonzu
403 Followers
12