Santa's Helper

Story Info
I helped Santa and was rewarded with one of his helpers.
1.4k words
4.27
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a few days after Thanksgiving, and the mall is packed with shoppers. Today is my second week with a temporary job helping Santa. Since I was laid off, I was asked to help dress up as Santa for our local mall. It has been fun. I even seen an old high school friend who brought his kids to see Santa, whom I surprised by calling him his nickname. Good times!

But the good times are even better when I have a sexy little brunette working as "Santa's helper" Her name is Tammy. She has a great smile and a sparkle in her eye. When she turns around, her ass is fantastic in her jeans. Yes, I always watch her walk back to the camera after she helps set the kids on my lap. Looking at the other older Santa helpers is not as appealing as her and it's a bummer when I don't work with her.

But tonight has been different. She's a little more flirty than usual, but who am I to complain. Her eyes have a mischievous twinkle, that I find damn sexy! While on the set, I graze my hand across her ass. Yes, it was an "accident" But she knows better.

"So Santa, did you like what you felt?"

I quickly whisper, "I'm sure it would have felt better bare." We exchanged smiles and winks.

As the night went on, the sexual tension heightened by the hour. By nine o'clock, I was very warm, and I was highly aroused. I was wanting, what I couldn't have. As we walked off the set, I was watching. Tammy and the older helper walked ahead of me. Watching Tammy's sexy ass sway as she walked. I'm sure she gave a little extra sway of the hips just to drive me crazy. Well, it was working. Our area was an old closed clothing store, that had large padlocked plywood doors, that shut us out from the mall. Fine by me! I did not want any distractions while I lusted after such a sexy woman.

Margaret, the elderly helper, asked if we could close up because her husband was waiting for her in the car. Tammy quickly said, "Yes, I can lock up" That response made my mind wander. Yes, I already had Tammy undressed in my mind. Then I heard her shut the big doors. Seductively, she looks at me and smiles.

As she walks towards me, she has a playful walk. I take off the Santa glasses and beard, as she came by and pats me Santa tummy, "Well Santa, it looks like just you and I tonight."

Wow! Words to my ears. I was about to go into a changing room to change into my clothes, but I take her arm and spin her around for a long passionate kiss. I let her go and walk into the changing room and close the door. As I start to remove the costume, she opens the door wide open.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? Kiss me like that and leave me hanging?" She no sooner udder those words and she dropped to her knees in front of me. In a quick tug of my Santa pants, I found my swollen cock saluting her and aching for her mouth.

As she is about to take me in her mouth, she said, "Now it's my turn!" Then she takes me in deep into her mouth. I watch her vigorously suck and tease my cock. Watching her slide up and down my shaft was bringing me to a heightened state and I was feeling like I was about to cum. And then...

She stopped, stood up smiling and looked me in the eye, "That is for kissing me like you did and leaving me wanting more."

"My God! You are such a tease!" as I stood there with my cock straining and wanting more.

Then like a rush of wind, she unbuttons her jeans and slides them off. Her neatly trimmed black bush framed by her tanned skin. I was anticipating how she taste, which is making my tongue wanting to taste her glistening pussy.

"Now it is your turn." as she laid on the ground with her legs spread wide for me. I looked at her lips that were glistening from hours of the sexual banter back and forth. Her pussy was beautiful and I immediately went down on her to worship and tease the inside of her thighs. Her breathing increased and she started to moan softly. Slowly and softly I take my teeth and start to nip her thighs. Her finger starts to play with her clit, but I grab her hand and place it on her breast. I bury my face in her pussy. She was delicious. Even better than I imagined. Slowly I slide two fingers inside her as I teased her clit with my tongue.

Her hands grabbed my hair and pushed me further into her wet, and very warm pussy. Then I slide inside her pussy with three fingers and start to finger fuck her. Her muscles start to tighten, as she is about to cum. I stop and watch her hips buck, "God damnit! You need to fuck me know! I need that hard cock deep!"

"Have you been a good girl?"

Breathlessly she responds, "No, I have been very naughty."

At that moment, I slide my cock deep inside her extremely wet pussy. Definitely the wettest pussy I have ever had. Her juices were running down into her tight asshole. As I start to thrust, "Good, I'm glad you have been so naughty!"

I feel her pussy tighten around my thrusting cock. Her moans are louder. Breathing heavier. Then she lets go and loudly says, "I have never cum so quick!" I quickly pull out to eat her wet pink slit, to continue her orgasm. I didn't want to cum just yet, because I was right at the edge.

Her hands grab my hair and pulls me away. "My turn to ride."

She hops on me before I could blink. As she grinds into me, she removes her top. Her large breasts are free from their restraints. Her nipples are hard. Surrounded by a dark pink areola. Her skin is so soft. As she rides me, her moans become deeper and louder. I watch her beautiful body ride my hard cock, as I tease her clit with my finger. Her hips heaving and thrusting all over my hard cock. I feel her juices running down my cock and past my balls. God she feels wonderful riding me!

As her pussy tightens around my shaft, her breathing quickens and is shallow. Her body is glistening from the one set of lights that are on. Her face is flushed. She looks into my eyes and she loudly yells "Fuck!" As her body quivers from the momentum of orgasms that is over taking her body. Then she starts quickly grunting, as she collapses on me. Still inside her, I slowly thrust in her very sensitive pussy. She then rocks her hips with my thrusts, as she whimpers. Our cum is slowly dripping out of her and onto me. I slide my cock out of her and roll her over on her back. I start to go down on her. She cannot take much more and I slide my finger in her pussy with a couple thrusts. By now she is gasping deeper and quicker.

She looks at me, "God, I needed that fuck bad!" Then I take my finger to her mouth and she greedily sucks our cum off my finger.

"Yes, I did also. I have been wanting to fuck you from the first day. But I knew you were married."

"We are only roommates. No other connection. Can we do this again soon?" she asked while catching her breath.

"Can I do a little tying of your hands and feet?"

"YES! That is a fantasy of mine!" she quickly exclaims.

"Well, you name the time and place and I will bring the rope and hard cock." I can't believe she said yes. If I had rope now, she would be tied up and I would take her right now.

"Role playing with rope could be a great time." as she gives me a wickedly teasing smile.

"Yes, it will be. I cannot wait."

Then we looked at the door and seen a security guard had been watching us the whole time.