Santa's Lap

Story Info
Ellie and her best friend, Wolf, volunteer for the holiday.
4.7k words
4.65
15.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for feedback on my first story! :)

I wanted to make a short Christmas story.

I was thinking I could make a part 2 for this. Tell me what you think! <3

All characters are 18 or up.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

"Are you serious right now?" I asked in awe.

"Yup. I'm officially Santa."

Wolf and I were looking for volunteer jobs we could do, so we applied to the mall, where we could dress up as something festive and take pictures with the children. I got a job as an one of Santa's little elves which fit me since I was 5'3. Wolf just gave me the news that he got the gig as Santa Claus. I guess all the hockey and football games made him buff enough to fit the part. Plus, he was 6'3. They would probably dye his hair white and give him a fake white beard.

"Wow. I thought they'd pick you for a snow man to be honest."

He laughed. "I didn't even think I'd get picked!"

We were walking home. We actually lived right next to each other and not that far from our school. It's been like this since forever. I met him when I was playing with toys and dolls in my garage that was opened and he walked over to play with me. I just went with it. We've been friends ever since.

I reach up to touch his hair. "Do you think your hair's long enough?"

"Nah, but they said it was good enough."

"Wow. Why couldn't I be Santa Claus?"

"Because you're too short. They'll probably mistake you for a kid."

I nudge him in his arm. "I could grow in my sleep you know."

"If ya haven't done it by now, it's not happening, Ellie."

For some reason, I love it when he calls me Ellie. My name is Eloise, but when we met, he said my name incorrectly, and I never corrected him. He knows my actual name but he likes Ellie better.

We got home and said our goodbyes. I said hi to my mom and dad and headed up stairs. I took my shoes off which gave me an extra two inches to stand a bit taller with them on. I flopped down on my back on the bed. I put my headphones in and listen to some music. As I was about to fall asleep, I got a message from Wolf.

Wolfie: Do you think they'll let us keep the outfit?

Me: Mmm ya probably. They have money for new ones anyways so we could probably just run off with it on.

Wolfie: LOL imagine.

It took little a bit for him to start texting again.

Wolfie: Wyd right now? I'm so booored :((

Me: Listening to music. If ur bored then just do homework.

Wolfie: No, homework is boring. What are you listening to? I want to listen too.

Me: You wouldn't like it.

Wolfie: Try me. ;)

To be honest, I was embarrassed to show him the song I was listening to. It was all lovey-dovey. I don't think he's into that type of music.

I sent him the link. It was 'Love Song' by Lana Del Rey.

Me: You probably won't like it.

I waited a bit before I seen the little dots pop up on my screen, indicating he's typing.

Wolfie: No, I like it. It's cute.

Me: Rlly?

Wolfie: Yeah. Is this song personal for you?

Oh. Was it? I didn't really connect it to anything in my life. Maybe it was subconsciously. I just felt the emotions through the song.

Me: Idk, maybe :P

Wolfie: Hmm, interesting. So what you're telling me is you're in love?

Me: Nooo, I just like the song. If I was in love, I don't think I'd even realize it.

Wolfie: You're weird lol

Me: So are u

I continued to listen to my songs, and looked at his profile picture. He had shaggy dirty-blonde hair and brown eyes, and was holding up a peace sign. He definitely matured more than I did growing up. I know it's generic, but most girls at my school drooled over him and his looks. I couldn't blame them though, he was hot. Almost like a young Channing Tatum. Broad shoulders and very noticeable abs. He even got a nose piercing that added to his cuteness. But I was use to seeing that every day, so his looks didn't necessarily have that effect of me like others.

To be honest, I did have a crush on him when we were in middle school, but I thought he was out of my league, so I just let those feelings subside over time. Sometimes they'd come back up put I ignored those feelings. I don't think I was his type anyways. I was short, his girlfriends were always somewhat taller than me. My hair was black with wild curls; something they didn't have. My eyes were kind of the same color as Wolf's. Usually the girls he dated had a smaller chest than me, and I always thought they looked way prettier, like supermodels. Yeah, maybe I was a tiny bit jealous. And I dressed more like a "librarian with style", words from Wolf of course.

If I was to fall for him though, it'd be because of his personality. He's really kind and has what some people might call a 'Golden retriever personality'. He's super extroverted and helped push me out of my shell growing up. And he comforted me when my dog died a few years back. I've been there for him as well, when his dad completely left his mom when we were ten. It was a very sad day because it was foggy outside. He came over to my house without telling his mom, he said they were arguing on the speaker phone and he could hear everything. We were playing video games together, having a fun time and our parents came in the living room, relived Wolf was safe and didn't wonder off somewhere in the fog.

I find it crazy we grew up together though. We're pretty different. I'm quiet, he's loud. I'm lazy, he's energetic. He's easy to talk to, I'm hard to talk to. He likes Superman, I like Batman. I like strawberry ice cream and he likes chocolate. When we were kids he even tried licking my skin to see if it was the same 'chocolate' he was eating. Spoiler alert, it wasn't. But I found that extremely funny.

I let the music I was listening to put me in a deep slumber of my collective thoughts.

***

The next few days, Wolf's question had me thinking. 'Is this song personal for you?', I never really think if the song I'm listening to connects to me on a deeper level. I feel the artist emotions pouring out from the lyrics, which I guess is some sort off connection, but I never really took them personally. But now that he mentioned it, it's at the front of my mind. Maybe it is personal. Maybe it's been personal this entire time...

It was finally the first day of our holiday volunteer work. Wolf sat down and had temporarily white dyed hair and a fake beard. I was the elf helping Santa out with which kid would be next and taking pictures.

The next few days were a handful. There were kids whining about wanting more time with Santa. Apparently Wolf was a great Santa. He soothed the kids with North Pole BS, saying he'll put their names on the nice list, hyping up the kids and telling them he'll get them whatever they want if they're good. He sure did put less stress on the parents who were looking miserable in the line.

The last day went great though, not too stressful. When it was time to leave, I helped put some decorations away, and Wolf joined in.

He sat down tired from exhaustion. "I'm glad we're finally done." He admitted.

"Why? You looked like you were having a jolly time." I handed him my water.

"I mean, it was okay. But there were too many, and lots of talking. Lots of it. I know I'm a talker, but those kids were something else. I don't think I'd be cut out to be a dad." He drinks my water through the bottle.

"Hey! Don't drink it all!"

Too late.

"Oops. Sorry, Ellie. I was super thirsty. I swear I was seeing hallucinations. I was seeing gingerbread men!" He shook his head acting as if he was actually seeing things.

I laughed. "Those aren't hallucinations, Wolf, those are real props."

"Oh. Well, I'll buy you another one on the way home."

I cross my arms and shake my head. "Fine."

He smirks like he's up to something. He taps his chin. "Hmm, maybe if you sat on Santa's lap, he would get a nice fresh bottle of water for you."

I laugh hard at his flirting. "Oh really?"

"Yup. Maybe you'll even get put on his nice list."

A shake my head out of disbelief.

"Fine."

I walked over and sat on 'Santa's' lap and decided to play his stupid game. I adjusted my self so im able to see him.

"Now, now, who do we have here?"

I smile at his words. He's going to go through all his Santa lines I bet.

"You know my name."

"No, I don't. Have we met before, little girl?" He put on his Santa voice that sounded so jolly. The 'little girl' part made me chuckle. I'm anything but.

"Eloise Turner."

"Ah,Eloise, I think I'll call you Ellie for short." He pulls me a bit closer with his hand almost around my waist.

"Now, what is it that you want for Christmas?"

"An eight pack of bottled water."

"An eight pack of bottled water, what?" He's teasing me.

"An eight pack of bottled water, please, Santa."

"What else would you like Ellie?"

I sit and think for a while. "Dresses."

"Dresses?"

"Yes, pretty loose dresses that have ruffles on them."

"Alright, what else would you like?"

I look into his chestnut colored eyes. I think I'll play a little game too.

"A boyfriend."

"A boyfriend? Are you sure?"

"Mhmm." I nod my head, smiling from ear to ear.

"What type of boyfriend?"

"Umm," I look a way to think for a moment. His hand wraps around my waist. "A guy who's smart. Funny. Fashionable. Cute." I look into his eyes again. Oh, this is fun. "Sexy, sensual, and caring."

"Hmm, that's a lot to ask for, little girl. Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, Santa."

He pulls his fake beard down. "And have you been nice or naughty?" His voice was back to normal, but sounded darker than usual. His eyes scanned all across my face and landed on my full lips with a suggestive smile. I felt something hard poke at my ass.

"I think you should ask yourself that question, Santa."

"Naughty it is."

He moved his hand behind my head and gently pulled me in. Our lips moving in sync with each other's. He poked his tongue through my lips and I allowed him in to explore my mouth that was now becoming wanton and desperate for more.

I've never been this bold. Ever. Wolf just always brings out the best of me it seems. I've only kissed one boy in my life but that was ninth grade. Now this? This definitely, wasn't an eighth grade kiss. This was a true kiss. He pulled me in even more, and I brung my hands to his hard chest. I liked him guiding me. But unfortunately we were pulled out of our make out session when we heard some one walking towards us. I quickly stood up, but I could see his visible boner as clear as day. "Shit..." Wolf cursed under his breath and tried to hide it.

The worker walked over to us with a smile on her face. "Hey, guys, thanks for showing up! You know not to many people your ages would care to do this work."

We shook our heads agreeing with her, acting like we were doing anything but getting hot and heavy on Santa's chair.

"You guys get to keep the outfits as a reward. But I was thinking, it's the holiday weekend and I think you kids deserve more than that."

She pulled out twenty dollars for us each and handed it to us. This volunteering just turned into a paid job apparently.

We both thanked her and said our goodbyes as we changed our clothes in our locker rooms. We then walked to the exit and to the parking lot where Wolf's car was. While we were walking he looked at me and smirked. I smiled bashfully. I think I used up all my boldness on that chair we sat in, because once we got in the car, I sat in the passenger seat like a statue. I sat in this seat plenty of times normally. But now I was shaking. Should I say something? Should I say something sexy? Be suggestive?

"You wanna head back to my place?" He asked with his hand covering his mouth. I'm sure he was either too excited and wanted to hide his goofy smile, or he was just as nervous as me. Or both.

"Sure."

Back at his house, we get out of his car and head inside. He grabbed my hand and led me inside. He closed the door and pulled me against him. I could feel his hard on poking my stomach. Are height difference definitely made me feel small while he towered over me.

"You've been very naughty Ms. Turner."

I smiled. "But it seems you're the naughtiest Mr. Adler."

"And you'd be correct."

He grabbed my ass and picked me up, my legs wrapped around him automatically. He really does bring out the best in me. He moved us to his bedroom closing the door and to his bed while we were still grabbing at each other. He dropped me playfully onto his bed and pinned my arms down, he then kissed and bit at my neck. I moaned so damn loud, I'm so glad his mom isn't home. I bucked my hips into his trying to feel him more. "Wolf..."

He took off my sweater and kissed my clothed breast and ran his thumbs over my hardened nipples, which caused me to buck my hips again.

He sat up and took off his shirt, his dog tag necklace dangled as he did. That was the necklace I bought for him a couple years ago. I looked at him and reached out for his necklace. He smirked. "This looks good on you." I let go of the necklace, as my hand traveled down further past his chest, his abs, and stopped at his grey sweat pants.

"Glad you noticed."

He went back to kissing me and biting my lips. I swear my lips were going to be bruised after this. He reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and discarded in the back of him. He dove into my chest like I was his dessert. He went between my breast and gave me wet kisses, nibbling at my skin. His nibbling cause me to giggle since it was tickling me. He noticed my reaction and continued to sexually torment me with tickling.

"You just taste so good." He kissed my jawline and neck again. "Let's see where else you're ticklish." He traveled down and licked around my nipples, then he traveled further licking my stomach and belly button. I was a laughing-sighing mess.

I wanted to have some fun my self. I pushed him so he could sit up and untied the string of his sweat pants. He smiled letting me take charge. I positioned myself to be on my knees, sliding his pants down to his knees. I could see his bulge through his boxers. It was in plain sight. I could see the head of his cock and a wet spot most likely due to precum. I started to rub him through his boxers. I'm pretty sure he could see my hand shaking. My body was honestly just moving on it's own, I was doing what came natural to me even though I have zero experience with this type of stuff. But I was just so comfortable around him.

Wolf moaned and laid his head back. "Fuck, Eloise..."

Holy shit. He actually called my by my actual name. Now I knew I was doing something right.

I took my other hand and placed it on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss, like he did me. All of this felt so good. So right.

I moved my body lower so my head could be closer to his boxers, and I could see his cock twitch slightly. I ran my finger on the outline of his tip and could feel him shiver. I finally removed his boxers and his cock popped out and swayed around in my face. I've never been this close to one before, but it was so fucking hot.

His cock stood at probably about nine inches and was pretty thick. His tip was red, dripping precum onto the sheets below us. I reached out and started to stroke him. I started to get worried. Could I fit that whole thing in my mouth?

I wrapped my thick lips around his tip, licking up his precum like a dripping popsicle on a sunny day. It actually didn't taste that bad, it had a musky scent and tasted salty and a bit sweet. His hand grabbed the back of my head, trying to make me take in more, and I did. He slid deeper into my throat which caused him to moan louder than he had before. I started to suck and bob my head up and down gently, going slow.

"Fuck, yes..."

I looked up into his eyes. They looked pitch black, completely filled with lust. His face was slightly contorted. I thought he looked cute that way. His hips bucked into my face, which caused me to go deeper. I probably had about seven inches of him in my throat. "I thought you were completely a virgin..." He asked with pure lust on his tongue.

I stopped sucking him. "I am." I smiled at my own words, having the same amount of lust in me.

I continued my actions and was really getting into it but he unfortunately grabbed my hair and pulled me off of him.

"Santa's hungry for something else."

He laid me back to my original position. I sighed happily as he trailed his lips from my collarbone, all the way down to the hem of my jeans. He unbuttoned my them and slowly unzipped my them. I slightly bucked my hips up without realizing. He slid my pants down as I shimmied out of them. He ran his hand over my panties.

"Mmm..." I reached to grab the bed sheet. "Wolf..."

Wolf removed my panties in one swift move. He started to kiss my mound and over my slit. I gripped the sheets hard. I hadn't planned for having sex today so there was still a little bit of hair untrimmed, but I don't think Wolf cared. He started to insert one of his fingers into me, slowly pumping in and out. I arched my back and whimpered. He even started to rub my clit with two of his fingers. Oh god I loved this feeling. I've masterbated a couple times before, but having Wolf's fingers that were bigger than mine inside me was so fucking hot. While he kept rubbing my clit in slow circles, he started to lick my slit with his tongue slipping beyond my lower lips and into my velvety depths. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, and takes my legs and place them on his broad shoulders.

"Ughng, fuck, Wolf...!" I couldn't control my moans. This felt amazing. My body was shaking, I felt like I was going to pass out or something! I moved one of my hands from the sheets to his head. I ran my fingers through his hair, attempting to get more of him. He entered his tongue inside of me and started flexing it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my toes started to curl. His tongue was so warm, it almost felt like it belonged there. Who knew Santa Claus was so hungry? But what really sent me, was when he placed his lips over my clit and sucked me into his mouth more and more. I couldn't take it! This was truly a euphoric feeling I've never felt before. My body lost all control after my last cry of pleasure. I finally came hard under his fantastic mouth. I fell limp, laying my head back sighing, feeling so content.

I breathed heavily, my bare chest visibly moving up and down. My dark brown nipples hard as ever. Wolf came into my view and mashed his lips with mine. I could taste myself on his lips. My nipples chafed against his chest which caused me to shiver. He pulled away again with a string of saliva connected to our lips. I could feel his cock on my pussy. He adjusted himself so he was teasing me, moving his cock up and down my wet sex.

He started kissing my neck and whispered into my ear. "I've been wanting to do this since forever." I moaned at his words, but what surprised is what he said next.

"I'm a virgin too." My eyes went wide. Wolf Adler? A virgin? No way! He's dated plenty of girls!

"Really?" I slightly smiled, a bit dumbfounded.

"Yeah, really. I've never gone past going down on a girl."

"Why?" I asked him. I was kind of happy on the inside that I was his first.

"Because I've been painfully, and patiently, waiting for this moment." He smiled down at me. I cupped his face in hands and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. He really waited. It's like he was planning this for god knows how long. Fuck that's hot. Everything about is.

He slightly pulled away, are lips barely touching. "Are you on the pill still?"

12